Child Of Fire ➵ Stilinski {Bo...

By taylahjasmyne

Clara Ridgeway is the girl who everyone thinks needs better friends. Everyone thinks she should be one of the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 2

25.1K 603 260
By taylahjasmyne

Walking into school, tugging at my green skirt making sure it was sitting the right length; I twirl my hair as Stiles runs up to my side and we stop in front of Scott who looks worried as hell, placing his helmet on his bike as Jackson pulls up next to him and stops his car, and his door hits Scott in the back, making him turn around to see Jackson.

“Jackson is such an asshole” I say to Stiles.

Stiles nods at me.

Jackson says something to Scott which makes Scott just stare at him blankly, then Jackson walks away towards some people from school.

“So what is Scott showing us?” I ask Stiles holding my backpack scrap.

“He thinks he got bitten by a wolf, he wants to show us the bite” Stiles says and we finally walk up to Scott, “Alright let’s see this thing”

Scott pulls up his shirt showing as the massive bandage covering his torso with some blood stained into it.

Stiles makes a face and goes to touch the bandage causing Scott to flinch, I just frown in disgust at the sight of one of my best friends being hurt. Scott pulls down his shirt and picks up his school bag.

“It was too dark to see, but I’m pretty sure it was a wolf” Scott says and we start walking towards the school hallways.

“A wolf bit you?” Stiles says, trying to act like he actually believes his best friend.

“That’s not possible Scott, sorry” I say walking beside Stiles looking at Scott sadly.

“Well I heard a wolf howling” Scott says trying to convince us.

“No you didn’t” Stiles says back to him.

Wolfs are never in this area anymore, from what I heard from my parents. The worst we will ever get here is a mountain lion but even that is a low chance of ever actually happening.

“What do you mean no I didn’t, you don’t know what I heard” Scott says.

Well that’s true.

Stiles was caught by his Sherriff of a father and I didn’t even go out with them that night to find the body.

Stiles laughs but then regains himself “Because California doesn’t have wolves, okay not like in 60 years”

We all stop and just look at each other.

“Really?” Scott and I ask surprise that Stiles actually knows how long they haven’t been here for.

“Yes really, there are no wolves in California” Stiles says totally annoyed now by Scott, and also at me for not sticking up for him.

“Well if you don’t believe me about the wolf then you won’t believe me when I tell you I actually found the body” Scott says smirking and my jaw drops.

“What do you mean you found the body?” I squeal in freight but keeping it to a whisper so no one hears our conversation.

 Stiles does a little jump for joy and holds Scott’s shoulder “You’re kidding me!”

“No I wish I will have nightmares for months” Scott says making Stiles get all excited.

“Ugh that’s just gross Scott” I mumble.

“That is freaking awesome” Stiles says trying to calm down.

That’s when I see Lydia Martin strutting towards the school, with her hair perfectly curled, designer outfit and great high heel boots, with her face in the air with confidence and finally not walking in with her boyfriend Jackson, I can already tell Stiles will say something about her.

Don’t get me wrong, I think Lydia can be a nice person, but when she is around her friends she plays dumb and slutty when she is really super smart and kind.

“I mean this is going to be the best thing to happen to this town since the birth of Lydia Martin, Hey Lydia, you….. look like you’re going to ignore me” Stiles says then makes an annoyed face.

“Don’t take it personally Stiles” I say to him smiling.

He then looks straight at Scott and stomps his foot “You’re the cause for all of this you know, dragging me down to your nerd level”

The bell rings.

I sigh at Stiles taking it out on Scott.

We start walking inside of school, me in-between the two boys.

“You know instead of wasting your time on Lydia, you could just date Clara” Scott says causing myself and Stiles to choke on air.

I regain myself and cover my face with my brownish red hair to cover my blushing red cheeks.

“Scott!” I whisper harshly at him.

Scott just chuckles and pushes me slightly in the back.

We walk into English and I sit in front of Stiles and next to Scott, when the teacher starts rambling and writing stuff on the black board.

I hate blackboards.

When you write on them it makes the worst cringe worthy sound.

“As you all know, there was a body found in the woods last night, and I’m sure your eager little minds are trying to figure out what happened, well I’m here to tell you that the police have a suspect in custody which means you can give all of your attention to the plans of how the semester will go”

I groan and read the piece of paper.

I notice Scott looking around the room for something causing me to frown but I keep reading all the assessments and test that we will have this semester.

Yuck.

A few minutes later the principal and a tall girl with long brown hair and a cute jacket walks into the room, she has a nervous body language going on. She must be new to Beacon Hills, most likely the reason why I’ve never seen her before. She is really pretty she puts even Lydia Martin to shame.

“Class this is our new student Allison Argent, please do your best to make her feel welcomed”

 Scott just stares at the girl, with love heart eyes.

Hmmmm Scotty has a little crush.

I turn around to Stiles and smirk at him.

“No, No match making Clara” Stiles says to me in a whisper and I roll my eyes at him and then turn back around.

Allison takes the seat behind Scott and Scott turns around and hands her a pen?

What?

A pen?

Allison smiles and takes the pen and Scott looks forward again smiling.

The bell rings and we all pile out of the classroom.

I go to my locker to have Allison open hers next to mine.

“Hi, you’re in my English class now aren’t you?” I say smiling, tugging at my green skirt.

“Yes I am, I’m Allison” She says smiling.

“Clara Ridgeway, I hope you like Beacon Hills, and sorry about my friend who gave you the pen, he is a little socially awkward when it comes to us females” I say causing her to laugh.

I turn to see Scott looking at us.

Allison turns and looks over my shoulder and smiles back at Scott.

“So cute you two would be” I say smiling and she blushes.

“I don’t even know his name” Allison says blushing deeper.

“That jacket is killer, where you get it?” Lydia Martin says coming up, twirling her ginger hair.

“My mom was a buyer for a boutique back in San Francisco” Allison says nodding at Lydia.

“And you are my new best friend, Hey Clara, how was your break?” Lydia says smiling and then looks at me with a gentle smile.

“Good, did the usual, travelled, read books, hung out with the boys, travelled” I say smiling at her.

Jackson comes up and then kisses Lydia, I make a grim face.

Allison just looks at me for help.

“So this weekend, there is a party” Lydia says smiling.

“A party?” Allison and I both ask.

“Yeah Friday night, you both should come” Jackson says smiling.

“Ugh I can’t its family night this Friday” Allison says.

Liar.

I sort of fazed out to see some girl fighting with Stiles, Scott just staring at us.

“Because of a certain team captain” Lydia says causing me to wake up and pay attention.

“We have practice in a few minutes, you should come if you’re not busy” Jackson says to us.

“Actually I’m-“

“Perfect” Lydia says cutting Allison off and grabs Allison and I by our hands and drags us to the practice area.

We get into the bleachers and I sit next to Allison.

Lucky I had one of Stiles black jackets I placed it around my shoulders while the boys were practicing.

Allison and Scott just start staring at each other.

“Stop staring or you will catch flies in your eyes” I say to Allison and she gasps and smiles.

Scott is placed in goals.

Oh shit.

“Oh here we go” I grumble causing the two girls to look at me.

“Who is that?” Allison says Lydia and I.

“Him, I’m not sure who he is, why?” Lydia says.

She seriously doesn’t know who Scott is?

“He is in my English class, along with Clara”

“That’s one of my best friends Scott McCall” I say smiling.

We start watching them practice, and every ball that flies towards the net Scott catches. Since when did he get so good?!

He catches the last ball which is thrown by Jackson, causing Stiles and I to jump up and cheer for Scott and Lydia jumps up at well.

“That’s my best friend” Stiles shouts and I run down to Stiles and cheer with him.

“YEAH GO SCOTT! WHOO!” I shout jumping up and down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772K 26.6K 61
[Season 5] In small towns, everyone knows everyone. But do they really? Dakota Bailey had everything she could have ever asked for. Just like a snap...
489K 10.4K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 27.2K 31
𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒 - ❝I'M NOT THE CAPITOL'S SPARK ANYMORE CEASER. I'M A SPARK FROM THE DISTRICTS.❞ ➳➳ #1 IN FINNICKODAIR 1/8/2018 #1 IN HUNGER GAMES 12/9...
328K 6.1K 22
Ever wanted to fight in a lightsaber battle with Luke? Or fire a gun at stormtroopers with Han? All of these and more will come true here!