Reincarnation: The Play Boy C...

By Scarlet_Unlock74

He's a play boy, a jerk crown prince. I don't want to be part of his collection but if I refuse him, he will... More

=_=CHAPTER 1=_=
=_=CHAPTER 2=_=
=_=CHAPTER 3=_=
=_=CHAPTER 4=_=
=_=CHAPTER 5=_=
=_=CHAPTER 6=_=
=_=CHAPTER 7=_=
=_=CHAPTER 8=_=
=_=CHAPTER 9=_=
=_=CHAPTER 10=_=
=_=CHAPTER 11=_=
=_=CHAPTER 12=_=
=_=CHAPTER 13=_=
=_=CHAPTER 14=_=
=_=CHAPTER 16=_=
=_=CHAPTER 17=_=
=_=CHAPTER 18=_=
=_=CHAPTER 19=_=
=_=CHAPTER 20=_=
=_=CHAPTER 21=_=
=_=CHAPTER 22=_=
=_=CHAPTER 23=_=
=_=CHAPTER 24=_=
=_=CHAPTER 25=_=
=_=CHAPTER 26=_=
=_=CHAPTER 27=_=
=_=CHAPTER 28=_=
=_=CHAPTER 29=_=
=_=CHAPTER 30=_=
=_=CHAPTER 31=_=
=_=CHAPTER 32=_=

=_=CHAPTER 15=_=

15.9K 628 141
By Scarlet_Unlock74

As the women and the king waited for the hunts to end, I excused myself to retrieve something on my carriage. Since it's boring waiting for an hour. It's much better if I get some fresh air.

Merliya and Princess Ethalia were too immersed in their chat that they let me go to my carriage without their hindrance. I thought they would come along but it seems, they are happy sitting and chatting than having their adventure.

Well, I understand that I'm different from these women in this world, especially from those noble women.

When I arrived at my carriage, I picked up the sketch papers that I brought.

I know that the hunt will be ongoing for 12 hours and since I don't want to chat all day long with Merliya and Ethalia, I brought my sketch papers.

I found a tree in the distance so I went there and sit there.

When I saw the beautiful scenery, my eyes couldn't help but sparkle. What a beautiful forest! I would love to draw this!

I excitedly start drawing the forest.

I happily and silently draw the scenery when suddenly a cute black rabbit bumps into my hand, making me let go of my pencil.

I was shocked when the cute black rabbit bit my pencil and run away.

Since that is my precious customize pencil and my father's gift for me, I quickly chased the rabbit.

"No! Please, give it back! Cute little rabbit, that's my precious pencil!" I shouted as I chase it, worried about my pencil.

When the rabbit entered the forest, I quickly stop and when I stop the rabbit also stop.

The rabbit looks at me before running away again with my pencil.

"Wait! Cute little rabbit, don't let me enter this dangerous forest!"

The hunt is still ongoing, an arrow will appear anywhere and if I enter the forest, I might be shot by someone. There are also bears and dangerous wild beasts here. As an ordinary noblewoman, of course, this is too scary for me. Even in my last life, I don't really like going out but I experienced entering a forest but it's a forest that is very safe and that was investigated carefully.

Even though I don't want to enter the dangerous forest, I still entered since I want to get it back.

"Cute little rabbit, please stop! Give it back, plea--- ah!" I exclaimed waiting for my fall but I didn't feel the pain. All I know, someone caught me.

I quickly look at the guy who caught me.

"Aero?" I was shocked when I saw the shadow guard of the king.

What is he doing here? He should be protecting the king.

Hmmm... For some reason, I haven't seen him that much.

In the past, like Ezrif, Aero also always suddenly appear in front of me but this past few weeks, he didn't appear again. Maybe, because he is the shadow guard of the king and he is busy protecting the king.

"Long time no see, Lady Melody?" he asked as he hold me in his arm, smiling gently.

"Long time no see Aero. Can... can you let go of me?" I said, blushing slightly. I can feel his hand on my waist and we are very close.

"You might fall again so we can stay like this, I don't want you to fall again," he said, straightly looking at me in the eyes. His looks made me look away while blushing hard. My gash, why is he so handsome?

"*Ehem* I won't fall again don't wo--- Oh no! My pencil! The rabbit stole my pencil!" I quickly tried to push him away, trying to look for that cute little black rabbit but he didn't let go of me. He even hugged me tightly in his arm. I was shocked by what he did.

"Don't worry, the rabbit is with us," he said before he let go of me.

I look at the rabbit who is sitting under the tree while playing with my cute pink pencil.

"Eh?" I forgot about his hug and only focus on getting back my precious pencil.

"Rabbit? Can you give it back to me?" I gently asked, trying to be careful so the rabbit will give it back to me.

The red eyes of the rabbit looked at me. The rabbit picked up my pencil. I thought it will run away again and I will chase it again but it suddenly jumps towards me and drops the pencil in front of me.

It's giving my pencil back to me?

Oh, my gosh! What a cute rabbit!

The rabbit rubbed his head on my heels, making me blush hard.

So... so... so cute! Oh my gosh, so cute! My heart! My heart is falling to this cute little black rabbit.

Can I have it? I want it! I want to take it home!

"Pfft! You want it?" Aero asked, laughing slightly.

I quickly nodded while my eyes sparkle.

Aero laugh at her cute reaction before he picked up the black rabbit.

I was shocked when he hand it over to me.

"I saw this in the forest when I was on a mission. I saved it and after that, it keeps on following me."

"Eh? So, this is yours?"

"En!" Aero nodded.

"Why did he steal my pencil?"

"She loves cute things and your pencil is cute, maybe that's why she stole it."

"Oh, she's a girl. Hehehe, sorry cute little rabbit. I didn't know you are a girl," I said as I rubbed the rabbit.

I was shocked when she jump towards me, I quickly caught it. I laugh when I saw her rubbing her head on my face.

"What's her name?" she asked Aero who is watching her silently with a gentle smile.

"She doesn't have a name. I'm not good at naming. Why don't you give it a name?"

"Ok! I'm honored to give this cute little rabbit a name! Hmm... What will be a good name? Black? No way! Kuro? Noire? Red? Aka? Her eyes look like a gem. Ruby? No, it's a common name. Gem-like eyes, she's a girl. PEARL! What if pearl? After all, her eyes look like a gem and it's sparkling like a pearl!" I exclaimed after thinking of what would be her new name.

"It's for you to decide," he said as he gently rub my head.

It made me blush, it's like we're naming our child. Oh, my gosh! What am I thinking???

Shooo! Shooo! Go away!

Let's focus on this cute little rabbit.

I look at the rabbit and then I look at Aero, "Can I have it?" I ask as my eyes sparkle, pleading for him to give this rabbit to me.

He laugh and rubbed my head, messing with my hair. "En, since you like it very much. I'll give it to you."

"Really? Thank you!!!" then she smiled brightly at him, making him look and blush.

Her smile is a fatal move. He can't take it anymore and he hugged her, making Melody shock the hell out of her.

"If you want to thank me then stay with me like this for 2 minutes, no 3 minutes, no 5 minutes! Stay with me like this for 5 minutes," he said as he hugged her tightly.

Melody slowly nodded, blushing hard.

Oh, my gosh! If Ezrif saw this, he's gonna kill us both. All I know, Ezrif's yandere side is waking up. It's scary.

I still remember that time when I mentioned that I treated other men beside him, his looks can kill. I know that I'm waking his side that was not mentioned in the story. It's quite scary and now Aero is hugging me.

What's the meaning of this?

Don't tell me...

"Do you like me?" I asked directly. I don't like going round and round so I want to know why is he acting weird.

Aero was surprised by my question and pushed me away gently.

I could see how red his face is.

"I..."

"Do you like me, Aero?" I asked again.

Well, call me "feeler" or what but I just want to clarify what's the meaning of his hug.

He couldn't answer me at first and was flustered. He doesn't know what to do but then his expression changed and I could see the determination in his eyes.

"Yes, I like you! I want to chase you, Lady Melody! I want you!" He confessed, making me flustered by his sudden determination to confess.

Author:

Sorry for ending the story here, hehehe. ^_^'v

So soon, right? Well, I don't really like a slow story so I keep on going fast. I don't know if Ezrif and Aero's love story are going too fast but to clarify things.

They liked her for 2 months so it's not weird if they fall to her hard, right? Or my writing is just too fast?

Let me know, so I can fix the story a little bit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...