𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐍𝐨 || 𝐊�...

By iiLovelyDoveii

-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝Loving him was a losing game❞ "You still love my sister, right?" You said, smiling bitt... More

→𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
→𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐬
→𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
| 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤
| 𝟕 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬
| 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞
| 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭
| 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐏𝐭.𝟐
| 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐧
| 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐫𝐬
| 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠
| 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
| 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬
| 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭
| 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭
| 𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐞
| 𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝
| 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞
| 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
| 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲
| 𝐇𝐢𝐦
| 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞
|𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝
|𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝
| 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟𝐟
| 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐧
| 𝐀𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝
| 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠
| 𝐘𝐞𝐬
| 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞
| 𝐍𝐨
𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥

| 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

1.2K 85 32
By iiLovelyDoveii

Play – See you again by Charlie Puth

Chapter 2

.

.

.

Your POV:

This call...He's calling me after a long time...for 7 years. I stared at the phone's screen for a second and blinked my eyes several times to confirm whether I'm dreaming or not. My lips parted and answered the call with shaking hands afraid to hear 'him'.

"H-Hello?" I shuttered.

"Hello? You're saying?" 'This isn't him, he used to be' that's the first thing my mind murmured hearing his voice after a long time. I felt the coldness in his voice. Obviously, I know what the reason is.

"H-how are you doing, Jungkook?" I started to roll my words, gulping like after speaking for a devil. He called me after 7 years and the accent of his voice is completely different.

"Is that what you're asking me after damn 7 years and that too leaving us without saying anything?" You were stunned. 'Is he really trying to be callous?' and what can I say? Nothing. I knew the fault was mine so I haven't got any excuse either. So I deserve this. Really.

"J-jungkook...I-I'm sorry..." Unknowingly, a single tear escaped from my eye. I heard him sighing before speaking up. "Y/n even though you left us without saying anything and lived your life for 7 years apart from us doesn't mean you have changed right?" Suddenly his voice softened. "No Jungkook...I still can remember. Everything." I cried and tried but couldn't control my tears anymore.

"Please don't cry Y/nah...I didn't wanted to make you cry by calling suddenly. I just missed you. So much. Be grateful that even I called you unlike others. I don't know what they're thinking from inside but they always tries to ignore your name even they sees you on those magazines and cutouts around the cities." What's the fault in it? I worked hard to fulfill her dream, she always wanted to be someone like this. I wiped the tears away, knowing that crying will not make anything correct.

"I-I really don't know how to face them. I only feel guilt Jungkook. But I had my own reasons. I wasn't...I wasn't strong enough. You know everything Jungkook, You know that I moved here just because of her. We born together, grew up together, learned together and we both dreamed of the same things. We even thought of releasing our last breathe out...together. But-" I couldn't continue. It's hard. It's hard to recall my sorrowful past again and again.

"I know y/n....But trust me. She's in a better place now. Finally, you made her only dream come true. You both always wanted to build your own empire and now you did it instead of her, not alone but with her. I know you're keeping her in your mind everytime. But you were so wrong y/n that you thought we would leave you alone. Once I felt ashamed for the very first time in my life on how you were thinking of us. Remember, we are true friends. Still." He said, when I smiled even though my eyes were heavy with tears.

"I'm sorry Jungkook. I regret on those naïve decision I took. But now I think I'm strong and ready. I did these with the help of her. As you said, she was there in my mind all the time. I'm happy that even you understood me. And I have a surprise for you" I said, changing the topic. "What is it?" I can say now this boy is passing a little bit of excitement and that's relief. "You will see...soon" I didn't wanted to tell him now cause I really want to surprise him with my sudden visit to Korea.

"Ahhh you know I haven't patience at all! But be quick okay?! The word 'soon' has a meaning itself" I chuckled. "Yeah yeah...You know, A load just sank away from me, Jungkook...Thank you for calling me" I felt he's smiling from the other side. "I did what a true friend should do. And sorry for calling you in this early morning" I lift your eye brow in confusion. 'What morning?' Ahh this kid! Is he 10 or what??

"Aish Jungkook! I'm not in Korea!! I'm in states okay? It's...8.30pm here" I said, glancing at the phone to check the time. "Oops! Sowwyy...By the way, I need my surprise soon and visit here as well please...I hope these ones will forgive you like i did" 'wait-!' my eyes went wide in joy to the last 3 words he said. 'He forgave me?!' I really want to scream now. "W-wait! You saying...you forgave me?" 'Did I hear it properly?!?'

"Yeah...Like I have no other choice" He chuckled and when I eventually chuckled in happiness. "Thank you soo much Jungkookahh! I will visit you guys soon. I promise" As if he knows I'm flying to Korea day after tomorrow.

||

Talking with Jungkook brought me a huge package of happiness. Imagine, talking to one of your best friend after 7 years. Bella was right. 7 years is not a joke. At first, I knew Jungkook will forgive but what about her? What about him-

"No Y/n! Nothing's gonna be bad...It will be alright. Just come front and say sorry!" I pitied myself. I had only myself in this house to keep an eye on me.

"Let's first finish this business deal"

_______________________________

-The day of the flight-

Author's POV:

"Shutt itt!" You yelled in irritation. This freaking alarm is the only biggest heck that disturbs you and your beauty sleep. "Good Morning to me!" You greeted to yourself, before getting up from the bed, stretching your arms as you wish. There is no one to disturb you while sleeping unless the annoying alarm starting to ring. You walked up to the balcony, to admire the beautiful surrounding, which you admiring still from years ago.

It was 5 am in the morning. You walked up earlier cause your flight is at 9 am and you already knew, you probably get late to board. Yawning once, you step back inside, and went to the bathroom to have a shower. After sometime you came out, wearing the bathrobe around your body, freezing like ice. Well, the weather is cold. Walking like a penguin, you walked near to your closet. Last night, you packed your luggages and all and now the whole room is a mess. Imagine the day you're packing your stuffs for a long journey at the last moment. Yes, it exactly looks like a hell.

Mentally slapping yourself, you cleaned the room as you can. "Wow! A owner of company cleaning the whole house! Great! This news should really need to go on a newspaper" You cursed yourself, cleaning the mess up.

After 30 minutes and 46 seconds.

"Ahhh!! I'm late!" You shouted, wearing the dress hurriedly. It's 8am! And it will take time to go the airport cause you're doing a makeup of exact 25 minutes.

(Your Dress)

Your phone ran while you were applying some lip balm. You stretched you hand took the phone. "Hello?" You answered the call. "Hey Y/n! Good Morning" It was Bella. "Good Morning, I'm getting ready" You said, closing the makeup set. "Is it? Should I come to your place or to the airport?" She asked when you bit piece of sandwich which you made earlier before getting ready. "Umm...Come straight to the Airport. It will be easy for you too" You said, chewing the sandwich. "Well, I'm coming with my boyfriend. He will take care of expenses for the diesel" You heard her chuckling, and you did. "Alright then, be there on time. See you!" She exclaimed, knowing you're leaving her today.

"Yeah...See you!" You smiled through pain, and disconnected the call. Looking at yourself from the mirror for one last time, you called your driver to take your luggages to the car. As he did as you said, you get into your black Mercedes.

||

 Currently you were standing at the entrance of the departure, waiting for Bella. "Y/n!!!" You turned back to see Bella running to you, waving her hand. You too waved back with a big smile plastered on your face. "I will miss you!" Bella hugged you tight and spoke. "I wish I could come with you" She had tears in her eyes when you wiped those flowing ones down her cheek. "You have deals to handle from here. I'll come back as soon as I can" You smiled, caressing her cheek. "I have arranged you a vehicle there. They will come near to the airport you're landing" She said when you nodded.

"Ma'am, the flight is ready" Your personal guard, said approaching to you. You in response and hugged Bella before leaving the place. "Have a safe flight" It was the last thing you heard from her before turning your heels. 

_________________________

Vote and comment please🙂🔪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 1.8K 47
When she faced a huge betrayal, he came in her life. Her life was messed up. He become her destiny. They both were destined to be together. Even ther...
349K 14.4K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
6.7K 729 25
"Why can't you leave me alone?" Taehyung asked frustratedly. "Because i don't want to." You said smiling cheerfully. "Y/n !" Taehyung said. "Yes Ta...
21.5K 1K 20
❝ 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞ 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴...