Rikara - FF - Book | ✓

由 anamika_writes

This book will contain the Rikara version of my stories. 1. Valentine SweetHearts 2. Devil's Desires 3. Lawy... 更多

Index
⫸ ⫸ Book 1 || Valentine Sweethearts
FF #1 || Chapter 1
FF #2 || Chapter 2
FF #1 || Chapter 3
FF #1 || Chapter 4
FF #1 || Chapter 5
FF #1 || Chapter 6
FF #1 || Chapter 7
FF #1 || Chapter 8
FF #1 || Chapter 9
FF #1 || Chapter 10
FF #1 || Chapter 11
FF #1 || Chapter 12
⫸ ⫸ Book 2 || Devil's Desires
Story 2 || 01
Story 2 || 02
Story 2 || 03
Story 2 || 04
Story 2 || 05
Story 2 || 06
Story 2 || 07
Story 2 || 08
Story 2 || 09
Story 2 || 10
Story 2 || 11
Story 2 || 12
Story 2 || 13
Story 2 || 14
Story 2 ||15
Story 2 ||16
Story 2 || 17
Story 2 || 18
Story 2 ||19
Story 2 || 20
Story 2 || 21
Story 2 || 22
Story 2 || 23
Story 2 || 24
Story 2|| 25
Story 2 || 26
Story 2 || 27
Story 2 || 28
Story 2 || 29
• Story 2 || 30 •
⫸ ⫸ 3 || Lawyer @ Love
FF #3 || Chapter 1
FF #3 || Chapter 2
FF #3 || Chapter 3
FF #3 || Chapter 4
FF #3 || Chapter 5
FF #3 || Chapter 6
FF #3 || Chapter 7
FF #3 || Chapter 8
FF #3 || Chapter 9
FF #3 || Chapter 10
FF #3 || Chapter 11
FF #3 || Chapter 12
FF #3 || Chapter 13
FF #3 || Chapter 14
FF #3 || Chapter 15
FF #3 || Chapter 16
FF #3 || Chapter 17
FF #3 || Chapter 18
FF #3 || Chapter 19
FF #3 || Chapter 20
FF #3 || Last Chapter
⫸ ⫸ Book 4 || Be My Forever
AN : "To readers of Lawyer @ Love..."
Ff #4 | Chapter 1
FF #4 || Chapter 2
FF #4 || Chapter 3
FF #4 || Chapter 4
FF #4 || Chapter 5
FF #4 || Chapter 6
FF #4 || Chapter 7
FF #4 || Chapter 8
FF #4 || Epilogue
• What next ? •
Book 5
FF #5 || Chapter 1
FF #5 | Chapter 2 & 3
FF #5 | Chapter 4 & 5
FF #5 || Chapter 6, 7 & 8
FF #5 || Chapter 13, 14, 15 & 16
FF #5 || Chapter 17, 18 , 19, 20
FF #5 || Chapter 21, 22, 23 24

FF #5 | Chapter 9, 10, 11 & 12

664 48 12
由 anamika_writes

Chapter 9

After dinner, Gauri was helping Anika plate the dessert. She offered to carry one tray out while Anika carried another. Her Daadi smiled. "See this is why I wanted her to stay with a family. She will learn how to run a home. Anika does it so well. I must say Kalyani you are blessed with a really nice daughter-in-law. Otherwise... "

"Daadi," Gauri spoke aloud cutting off her grandmother's gossip and rant. "This one is sugar-free." She spoke in an aspartame tone trying her best to smile. Omkara whose eyes were very smartly keeping a track on her, smiled, unnoticed. He was beginning to like her attitude around her grandmother. So artificial yet there was respect and love.

Gauri offered Tej a bowl from the same tray while he was talking to Shivaay about work. Anika and Rudra were joking about something. Her stance froze when she heard her Daadi talk in a hushed tone about looking for a husband for her. She was annoyed would be an understatement. She was living with her Daadi's terms, wasn't she? She had never done anything that would bring her so-called disgrace. Her mood was bitter. Anika offered her the last bowl on the tray she was holding.

"I am full, Di!" She kindly declined. "And I am sleepy too. I will call it a night." She turned and wished her goodnights to the family and to her grandmother walking away.

Omkara who was sitting beside his mother was very keenly observing her although very subtly. He let a few minutes pass before he greeted everyone and walked to his room. He stopped by her door which was ajar. He wondered if he should tall to her.

Yeah, right talk to her and make her feel he is interested in her. A voice kicked in his head. But, she would, perhaps, what someone to talk to. She seemed really pissed almost close to tears. Another voice argued. While he was internally debating with himself he heard her voice.

"Bhai, I am serious I will run away but not marry. I want to work and be known as Gauri. Not the granddaughter of Rathores. She expects me to wear Lucknowi Chikankari dress to work tomorrow. Like seriously! She hates Bhabhi because Bhabhi wears formal dresses and skirts to work. Why do we even listen to her? Someone needs to give her a reality check. I wish mom was alive. She'd never let Daadi decide my future. And ...Papa, he can never go against her even for the sake of his own kid. Why is our family like this? You know the Oberois..are how families should be. They don't have stupid rules to follow where the guy doesn't enter the kitchen. Only the woman serves food and eats after her husband. I really wish mom was alive."

He heard Gauri's rant followed by her sobs. She was perhaps talking to her cousin brother. Omkara didn't know she had lost her mother. He pitied her hearing her complaints. But when she broke into sobs something tugged at his heart. He was tempted to go and comfort her. He stepped away. He was a nobody in her personal life. It was better if things stayed uncomplicated.

* * *

Gauri swallowed her pride and knocked on the door of his room. She couldn't believe she was dressed in the stupid dress. Well, honestly, the dress wasn't stupid. But she'd be the odd one out in the office if she wore that to work. The fact that it was a bright red one didn't help.

Omkara opened the door. He had woken up just minutes ago, late than usual. He was going to step into the washroom for bath when the knock sounded. He was pleasantly surprised to find Gauri dressed in a pretty red dress. Ahaan, her Daadi's gift!

"Seema like someone missed me!" He teased leaning against the door, his lips forming into a playful grin. Her dear like eyes were wide staring at him.

Gauri tried hard not to look at his naked chest at display. Why couldn't he wear a shirt? She did have a look at his close to six abs when he was registering her appearance. His hair was open. Darn, he was a sight to behold.

"I had to ask you something.." She came straight to the point.

"Well, the timing is odd. But go on."

"Can I bunk today?"

"Just a gentle reminder, you are a temporary employee. And... just to make things clear, isn't it, your second day at work?"

"Umm, it is," Gauri replied trying to keep her eyes on his eyes. Drifting her eyes anywhere else could be potentially dangerous.

He sighed, "Is this dress the reason?" Gauri looked aside.

"You know what you can reach and change. Or if that's not okay, we can.." Omkara tried to think through some ideas. "Blossom Mall it's on the way. We can make a stop there and you can change over."

Gauri glanced back at him. "That's a good idea. Thank you. And umm, I will take a cab."

Omkara internally frowned. "Wait, why? Daadi already mentioned it to your Daadi that I drop you to 'your college' because it's on the way to my work."

"What! When did that happen?"

"When you left last night without eating dessert." Omkara mentally kicked himself for mentioning the little detail.

"Oh! Fine I will see you after... you wear... I mean. After you're ready to go." Gauri was now pulling her hair in her head. Why did she have to think without speaking at most times? Especially in front of him!

Omkara grinned as she made her statement sound better. "Sure, see you soon." He replied but Gauri stared at him without moving. He was so tempted to flirt boldly. But he decided to keep it light.

"Umm, do you want 'something'?" His tone was teasing as he stressed on the word something. Or do you want to join me, I am going to shower?

"Uh, ah, no." Gauri stuttered stepping back. Did he mean kiss by something? Was he flirting or mocking? Confused she decided to go back into her room.

Gauri turned when she heard him say, "you look pretty by the way!" She, however, hurried into her room not reacting. Omkara grinned knowing for sure that she heard him when she fastened her steps. Cute!

Gauri closed the door of her room resting her back against it. Did he really mean that or was it his way of mocking? Confusion man, a very hot one at that!

Chapter 10

Gauri had decided to talk to him only when necessary and talk after thinking. No reacting whatsoever. She was glad that Daadi would be gone by the time she returned from work. It wasn't that she didn't love her. She loved and even respected her grandmother. That was one of the reasons she was still trying to keep her happy. But what about her wishes. Will she never get to live her life the way she wanted? What Gauri feared more was that Daadi would wed her into a family that was of familiar thinking. What if her husband turned out to be conservative like her grandmother or a puppet under his mother/grandmother like her father was under her grandmother?

Forget about that. Didn't she have a right to choose the person she'd want to spend her whole life with? For once she wished she was more rebellious. But then of she did anything against her grandmother's wishes it would upset her and in turn upset her father. Her mother had passed away when she was twelve. Her mother's death had not only impacted her but he rather too. It was Daadi who had handled them and been there for them. Her eyes grew misty. She felt so helpless.

"Hey, sorry I had to take a call."

Gauri simply nodded proceeding to sit in the car. The car pulled away from the mansion. Omkara noticed that she was lost in her thoughts. "All okay?" He asked. He shouldn't give a damn. But the truth was he did.

"Yeah!" Gauri forced a smile and turned to look outside once again.

"Why don't you attempt at explaining to your grandmother that.."

"I have tried countless times." Gauri cut him off. Silence filled the gap between them again.

"You can take a loan and start living independently," Omkara suggested. It sounded a little too cold and so he added, "if it bothers you so much."

"I am happy the way things are. I don't why ... you would suggest I cut off from my family." Gauri's reply was curt. The last thing she wanted was being mocked by him on her family life.

"Hey, relax. I -- never mind. The mall is here. I will wait there he said pointing to an empty parking spot ahead.

"Okay!" Gauri muttered hurrying out of the car. As she walked away she wondered if she had been a little too rude. But her mood was off and he didn't help.

* * *

He couldn't take his eyes off her as she was approaching the car dressed in a pair of black trousers and a pretty polka dot top. Her attire was very close to formal. Her hair was braided and the tastefully done braid hung on her shoulder. She passes a small smile once she entered the car. "Thanks!" She mumbled. Omkara's lips drew into a smile as he started the engine.

"You can place the bag in the back seat." He suggested pointing to the handbag she had her clothes in. "It wouldn't be comfortable to carry it all the way to your desk I suppose." He added.

Gauri nodded acting in his suggestion. Her gaze fell on him as she turned. He was dressed in a white shirt and grey pants. His hair pulled into a sexy man-bun. She quickly turned back to the front and looked out. She felt he was being nice today. She liked this side of him. But then perhaps that was because he took pity on her. Oh, that thought didn't go well with her.

* * *

Omkara walked around his office room lost in thoughts. During the lunch hour, he had noticed Gauri at the cafeteria. She seemed off. But what bothered him more was the guy who kept constantly talking to her and at instances touching her arm, or nudging her or pulling her cheeks to make her smile. Was he her boyfriend? Even the previous day he had caught the person blowing a kiss to her. It should be none of his business but strangely he was very curious.

* * *

Gauri received a text message from him asking her to wait near the bus stop or Coffee shop whatever she was comfortable with. Gauri's mood was already bitter and she was in no mood for his pity show. She replied saying that she was going out with her friends. She sighed now she had to convince Viddhi to go out with her.

By the evening Gauri couldn't convince Viddhi to join her. She had a marriage coming in the family so she was busy. Today she said she had to go out with her cousin for cosmetics shopping. Gauri didn't want Omkara to know she was ignoring him. That would again give him a reason to mock her. She decided to go out with Tushaar for coffee. He had been pleading her for a while now.

It was eight by the time Gauri reached the mansion. Aniak had called her up an hour back to check on her. Gauri was totally touched by her concern. She quickly made it to her room to freshen up. She was surprised when Omkara didn't turn up at the dining table. She didn't want to make things awkward for herself by asking about him. However, her curiosity remained unfilled only for a short time span. When Rudra arrived at the dining table he asked about Omkara. Shivaay said that he was leaving for Pune that night, for a business meeting. Gauri smiled while feeling disappointed. How many days would he be away for?

Luckily for her, Daadi asked the question that was floating in her mind. Two days, Shivaay had answered. Gauri suddenly felt her appetite diminish. Two while days she wouldn't get to see him. She, however, tried not to think about it. She shouldn't give a damn!

* * *

Two days later Gauri was humming to herself as she entered the balcony to put her innerwear to dry under the sun. She turned around humming when a sudden "hi!" In a manly voice made her jump back in horror. "What the fudge!" She exclaimed placing her hand on her chest.

There he was. Omkara Singh Oberoi in all his glory glowing under the morning sun. His lips pressed into the smug grin, that Gauri didn't realize she had missed until she saw. "Nice replacement for the F word." He spoke standing against the railing of his balcony which was less than a foot away from the railing of the balcony where she stood.

"What are you doing here?" Gauri asked still trying to get her to beat at a normal pace. He grinned leaning, placing his elbows on the railing. Damn, he should be charged to appear that adorable.

"Just basking in the sun." He shrugged smiling. He was so happy to see her. He couldn't actually believe that out of everyone and everything he had missed this little human form standing before him.

"You shouldn't go around scaring people." She reprimanded.

He rolled his eyes. "I didn't scare you. You chose to get scared." Gauri folded her arms narrowing his eyes at him as she took a step forward.

"You know what, I am.not wasting my time arguing. By the way, when did you come back?"

Omkara grinned straightening up. "Number one, you know you wouldn't win hence you are giving up. Number two, I came back early this morning. And... it seems like you missed me!"

"In your dreams perhaps," Gauri exclaimed haughtily deciding to go in. But she wanted to stay there longer.

He met her gaze with his. There was something in her eyes. He couldn't put a name to it. But strangely enough, he could relate to it.

"I will see you later," Gauri muttered realizing that the two of them had been simply staring at each other.

"Later!" He muttered feeling rather awkward as he turned to enter into his room.

One last look followed with a small smile was exchanged. The two hearts skipped a beat. What the hell was that?

Chapter 11

Gauri massaged the lotion around be neck and then applied the gloss. She got her things in the bag and scuttled out of the room. At the dining table she greeted everyone. She was surprised when Omkara greeted her. She simply responded wondering why did he make it look like they hadn't met after the arrived.

After breakfast, the two of them were walking to the car when Gauri's phone rang. She was surprised to notice Tushaar's caller Id. He usually didn't call. "Hello, Tushaar?"

"Hey Sweetheart. I need a favor."

Gauri sighed, "what?"

"Can you buy some colored sketches and black markers, sugar." She heard him say as she sat inside the car.

"You don't have to flatter me. I will buy some."

"I owe you for this, sugar!" He said in his flirty sugar-coated voice.

Gauri grinned, "do me a favor in return, never call me sugar again!"

Omkara tried not to get affected by the conversation she was having over the call. The way she was all smiles while talking to that Tushaar guy made him uncomfortable. Why was she flirting with that idiot? When he was right beside her in flesh? Did she really not find him better than that guy? Was it because he was a few years older than her? Did she really like that guy?

It was when he spotted the red signal did he bring the car to an abrupt halt. Shit, what was wrong with him? Why did he even bother? Whatever she did, whoever she spoke to was none of his business! "You okay?" He asked noticing that she had jerked forward owing to the abrupt halt.

"Yeah, do you have jetlag or something?"

"No. Just.." he left the phrase midway looking away.

"So, he's your boyfriend?"

"What!" Gauri reacted smiling stupidly. She turned to face him when an idea struck her. "Umm, why did you think so?"

"I don't know... the way you were talking. Isn't that how high schoolers talk to their bf/gf!"

Gauri immediately took offense. "I am not in high school."

Omkara's amusement made a comeback. He pulled his lips into a grin, "I didn't mean to offend."

"Why do I even talk to you?"

"Because you can't resist the urge," Omkara replied. Just like I cannot.

Gauri looked at the road ahead. "Please. I don't die to talk to you."

"Um, I never said that. Unless it's your subconscious speaking.."

"You twist words a lot. I am smart enough to know, you know." Gauri looked at the passing buildings.

"Really? I twist words. Do you always complicate things so much? I said a simple sentence. 'Because you can't resist the urge.' How is this twisted?"

"Why would I have the urge to talk to you, out of the billion people on earth?" Gauri questioned irritated. Why was he so full of himself?

"Because you missed me!" Omkara replied quickly.

"No, I did not!"

"Two negatives in a sentence equals positive. Admit it, you missed me. That's why you are just finding ways to talk to me cause you cannot resist." He continued teasing.

Gauri pursed her lips. "Why on earth would I miss you?"

"Because you like me!"

Gauri rolled her eyes scoffing, "yeah right. Mr.Lambu you are imagining things." She looked away when realizing something she turned back to face him. "You wanted me to miss you?"

Omkara glanced at her and focused back on the road. Shit! "Why would I want that?"

"That's my question...why did you want me to miss you?"

"I never did," Omkara replied confidently.

"Oh God! This is a waste of effort and time." She folded her arms looking ahead again.

"Unless you wanted another outcome," Omkara uttered the sentence slowly gauging her reaction.

"Of course, not!" Gauri replied quickly wondering what was running in that twisted mind of his.

He pulled the car into the dark parking lot of the building. "Miss Gudi, I really think you missed me." He said as he turned off the engine and released the seatbelt. Her eyes met his. She pressed the button to release her belt but it wouldn't. She tried harder.

"Let me.." he spoke, his fingers reaching out to the buckle. Momentarily, their fingers brushed. He raised his gaze to meet hers. The belt snapped free. Gauri moved away, hesitation was evident on her face. It was like the temperature in the car had suddenly soared. Just like the last time, when they had kissed.

She looked up at him through her flickering eyelashes. He was looking at her. His gaze oscillating between her eyes and lips. That meant... kiss. Did she want to? Hell, yes. She loved the feeling of his manly firm lips against hers. Unintentionally, her lips parted.

Omkara had been desperate to kiss her. He wanted to feel the softness of her lips. Oh, that heavenly mouth. When her lips parted, he knew she wanted it too. But...

Gauri pressed her lips together staring at him. He had inched closer but not close enough to kiss. She shouldn't be feeling this way. This urge to be kissed was not good.

"Let's do it this..last time.." he muttered tilting his head, moving it closer to hers. His eyes still waiting for her answer. Gauri sighed, the offer was tempting. Yeah, one last time. Gauri lowered her eyelids moving closer. His tongue flicked over her lower lip. His eyes boring into hers. She gasped at the unexpected intimacy and he had access. She could barely sink in the sequence of events. His hands, on her neck. She shifted moving to the edge of the seat.

His fingers were caressing her neck and it made fireworks explode in her system. She released a stifled sound of pleasure as his tongue traced the contours of her mouth. Encouraged he cupped her face, her response was almost automatic as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She felt his right hand drop and caress her shoulder sending shivers down her body.

Gauri widened her mouth as his hand reached her hair from her shoulder. He pulled her face still closer. The kiss was nothing if not desperate and passionate. He broke the contact between their mouths. Gauri huffed her eyes drifting to meet his. His deep black eyes were like black holes pulling her in. His breath fanning her lips left tingling sensations all over them.

Omkara couldn't tear his gaze away from her. He was accurately aware of her rising and falling chest. Unable to resist he placed his wet lips against her cheek almost close to the edge of her lips. She inhaled deeply, audibly enough for him to hear. Oh, that was what he did to her! He was so loving her reaction to his actions. Also, the way she kissed him back.

Gauri had always wanted to kiss him on his cheek over the short face hair that formed his stubble. She seized the opportunity and kissed his stubble layered cheek. Oh, it was the sweetest feeling. The rough hair poked but it felt nice. Omkara smiled adoring her. He quickly cupped her face locking their lips again. This time she moaned in the kiss. Finally! He had been desperately wanting to hear her moan. And now that he did he wanted more of it.

"Om!" She gasped pulling away as she felt his hand on her waist. He struggled to breathe quickly taking his hand off her waist. What the hell was wrong with him! However, he was glad he touched her waist and not her heaving chest. He sat back in his seat breathing hard. He closed his eyes trying to memorize every bit of the heated moment of pure passion.

Gauri glanced at him through the corner of her eyes. When she noticed his eyes were closed she turned her head staring at him. His lips. This was crazy. She had never felt this way before. The heat between her legs made her cheeks flush at the realization. She tried normalizing her breathing fixing her hair.

Chapter 12

Gauri had swiftly made her way to the washroom upon entering the door that led out of the parking. Repeatedly splashing cold water on her face didn't help cool down be flaming cheeks. Luckily enough she was alone in the washroom. She stared at herself in the mirror. Her lower lip appearing swollen. Her fingers traced it. She couldn't get over the intimate ministrations his mouth did with her. She looked aside, away from her own reflection. This wasn't right, was it? She'd be darned if anyone remotely knew about what she did with Omkara. But it was mutual... so it shouldn't be wrong, should it?

No man had ever got Gauri to fantasize about being intimate with him. But, Mr.Lambu did. She couldn't erase from her memory the way he looked at her with his deep eyes or the way he kissed her. Certainly not the way he touched her. Gauri washed her face again. Stop thinking about him. It's not right. She splashed some more water on her face before the flow of water ceased. She took her hand towel from her bag wiping her face, taking care to not smudge her eyeliner. She brought out her gloss stick but stopped close to her lips. She simply put it back into her bag. It was the last time. No more of this madness, Gauri.

* * *

Omkara leaned over the marble counter that held the sink in the washroom of his office room. He couldn't put an end to his thoughts. That kiss had tortured him more instead of releasing him from the continuous knocking Desire. Her moan still echoed in her ears. "F*ck!" He uttered. He had never been such a goner for a woman. How could that little woman get him so hot? He closed his eyes and his lips curved up into a smile remembering how she kissed him in his cheek. Maybe it was just his pumped up hormones. Right, that only multiplied around Gauri.

He sighed when he cooled enough and walked out of the washroom. Was it just lust? He wondered. If it was then he should better keep it in check. The last thing he would want is to hurt Gauri. Wait. Why was he even thinking along these lines? Gauri was an adult. He didn't force her. Whatever happened between them was mutual.

* * *

Gauri was greeted by a grinning Tushaar. "Thanks for coming in late. I was just having chitchat with Natasha."

Gauri smiled nodding.

"My stuff?" He asked extending his hand.

"Ahh, I forgot." Gauri looked at him apologetically. Right, because she was totally consumed by Omkara's presence.

"The only favor I asked!" Tushaar exclaimed dramatically feigning disappointment.

"Sorry!" Gauri muttered setting up her desk. "There's a shop just adjacent to our building. I will go buy some." Gauri said picking up her phone.

"I will come along." He said getting up from his chair with a force that left the chair spinning.

* * *

Omkara was in the middle of a call when he noticed Gauri. What even! Then that Tushaar guy followed catching up with her. They were heading out of the building continuously talking to each other. He turned around and walked back into his office. It was none of his business.

* * *

Omkara was still thinking about Gauri as he sat in the cafeteria. His gaze occasionally wandering in the direction of the table which Gauri and her friends usually occupied. She wasn't here yet. He wondered what she thought of it all.

"All okay Om?" Natasha asked placing her hand on his.

"Yeah," Omkara muttered forcing a smile.

"Definitely, something is wrong." Natasha mused grinning. Omkara looked at her closely. Something was definitely up with her. Her eyes were sparkling. Did her day also start with a mindblowing kiss? He mused to himself.

"Come on Om. You can do better." She muttered glancing at her hand. Omkara glanced down at her hand on his. It was then that he noticed the sparkling diamond ring.

"Oh no. That idiot finally proposed you!"

"Better late than never!" Natasha exclaimed admiring her ring.

"He didn't even tell me!" Omkara muttered smiling at Natasha holding her hand to admire her ring. "But, I must say that you're one lucky girl. He's a gem."

"Cause he is your best friend?" Natasha joked.

"Oh come on!"

"Okay, so we've kept a pool party tomorrow to announce our official engagement. I will have him give you a black eye if you miss it."

"I wouldn't miss it for anything, so your warning was unnecessary. But that idiot will surely get at least a punch from.me for not inviting me."

"Oh, Om, he will eventually. He is just busy with the German deal and then he also took all the responsibility of the party. He wants to do it all by himself.

Omkara grinned. "You're one lucky woman. And he's lucky to have you."

"I know right!" She winked pulling back her hand glancing at her ring.

* * *

Omkara had to attend a meeting at the Main Oberoi Office. He, however, didn't want to simply inform Gauri by dropping a text message. He didn't want her to think even slightly that he was trying to avoid her after whatever happened in the car. At the same time, he didn't want to let anyone know that he knew Gauri personally. He walked out of his office to try his luck. Luckily, for him, Gauri was at her desk. The annoying guy wasn't with her. "Gauri, umm did you see Natasha?" He asked simply.

She looked up surprised. He noticed her making some design. "Sorry, if I interrupted." He quickly added, very formally. Gauri simply shook her head in negative. He was now wearing his coat. He looked better sans it albeit.

"Umm, she went for her coffee break probably." She finally answered. He nodded turning and then faced her again after looking around.

"I have a meeting at six at the Oberoi Office, so you book a cab back home."

"Yeah," Gauri muttered looking around. Omkara took the cue that she was hesitant to talk to him.

"I will see you later. Bye!" He spoke walking away with confident strides.

Gauri looked at his retreating figure. There was no way she could let something like the morning happen again. It would just land them in a big mess. She sighed focusing back on her work.

-Anami!♡

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

28.1K 3K 18
A celibacy-vowed Omkara Singh rented a room in an all-men building, with the hope that he would be away from women. But what happens when a very bea...
1K 59 23
Gonna be posting stories in short
252K 18K 115
It's a Rikara story... in this story ommkara is an IPS officer... gauri is a simple ,innocent girl...omm went barely for his One of operation... And...
45.1K 2.9K 21
Hi guysssss !!! This is my 3rd FF on Rikara. Gauri and Omkara are married. Before their marriage, they have never seen each other's faces. Gauri nev...