Her "PERFECT" Bestfriend ||Ta...

By QUEENVottomist

"I love her a million times more than I love you and I hope that's clear to you. I'll die if I live without h... More

HELLO❤️
Teaser Video
Introduction of Characters
Hi???
Vottomists...
Which team are you?
New Books📚
Disclaimer ⚠️
Chapter 1
Hi!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Character Questions?
Chapter 8
Hmmmmmm
Chapter 9
HAPPY 11K!!!!🎉🎊
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Vottomists... 👉👈
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
hey👋
Guys...
💜
Chapter 15
Chapter 22
😍🎄🎁👋
Chapter 16
Clarifications
Chapter 17
....
Readers-Characters POV
Choose the destiny...
The winner is...
Upcoming Chapter Teaser Video📽
Chapter 18
💜💜💜
Update?
Hi babies🥰
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Ongoing Chapter Teaser
Author's POV
PLEASE READ.
💜
Tea Time.☕
Chapter 21
⚠️ANNOUNCEMENT⚠️
🥰
Announcement
Hi💜
Happy 50K💜🎉🍷
Hi it's been a long time.🥰
💜💜💜
Hi!❤
👋
👋
HAPPY 100K!!!!✨💜🙏
Happy Birthday to me❤✨
Hi❤❤❤
Important!
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Hi
Chapter 23
heyyy.🥰
Chapter 24
Hi

Chapter 4

3.5K 160 99
By QUEENVottomist

Hi Vottomists,don't forget to vote and follow me.💜 Credits to all the owners of the photo edits.🥰

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Jungkook arrives safely at his mansion. The gates were automatically opened once his guards saw his latest luxury car approaching from the cctv.

(I made this Gif.🥰)

"Good evening Sir Jeon." One of the guards said and the young Ceo smiles and nods back in return and drove on the way to his garage.

He went out of the car and walks inside his mansion only to be greeted by his servants.

"Good evening Sir Jeon." They all spoke in unison and bowed down infront of him.

"Good evening." He said to them and went upstairs smoothly dying to take a shower and masturbate before he goes to bed but once he approached his room,he smelled something very familiar...

He twists the doorknob and saw Ji-Eun lying in his bed comfortably while holding her phone.But the sound of the door caught her attention and she quickly noticed her boyfriend standing right there.

"Ohhh hi babe!!!" Ji-Eun was so excited to see him that she stood up quickly and jumped right into him and hugged him like a koala.And Jungkook being the gentleman that he is,quickly held her slim figure to avoid Ji-Eun getting hurt.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook sighs but more than pissed.Because he thought he can release his sexual desires all by himself but he was wrong.Ji-Eun came at the wrong time and it makes him pissed but he doesn't have any choice.

"What question is that babe?it seems you don't miss me?" Ji-Eun pouts

Jungkook didn't answer and it made his girlfriend confused.

"Babe are you okay?are you mad at me?"

"No,I'm just... tired I'm sorry."

"Uhmhhhh okay..." Ji-Eun says.

"Well,I...I just came here to show you something..."

Jungkook sat down in bed and looks at her with no interest.

"Okay,what is it?"

"I need to go to the bathroom.Please wait for me." Ji-Eun giggles with excitement while Jungkook's mood is off.

"Okay go ahead."

Ji-eun grabs her things and after a few minutes, she went out but Jungkook already fell asleep.She decided to wake her up.

"Babe!Babe please wake up I want to show you something."

Jungkook woke up slowly rubbing his eyes and saw Ji-Eun wearing this.

Jungkook was just staring at her with no emotions and it makes Ji-Eun pissed.

"Jungkook you don't like it?"

"No." Jungkook answers right away.

"But why babe?you like me wearing this before?"

"Yes I do but not that kind.I mean what your wearing right now is not nice for flat chested and skinny girls."

(NO TO BODY SHAMING JUNGKOOK.😒)

"Ouch!I feel so offended."

"Sorry, babe,I...I didn't mean to hurt you.I just answered your question."

"Why?because I am not your ex girlfriend who is a model?"

Jungkook sighs.

"No,no it's not like that.I am not comparing you to her.You can wear the regular lingeries okay?I am tired and I don't want to argue.I just don't appreciate you wearing that,period."

"Okay,then I'll remove this now.I thought you'll like it because my bestfriend sent me this weeks ago.I was so excited to show this to you but unfortunately, you are so busy." She pouts.

Jungkook sighs.

"Let me remind you that you are dating a CEO and I am a very busy guy.We already talked about this right babe?"

Ji-Eun nods and starts getting naked right infront of Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes widens.

"What are you doing?stop that!"

"Why?"

"Babe,I am not in the mood.I'll just take a shower okay?" Jungkook stood up and grabs his clothes and went inside the bathroom leaving Ji-Eun naked.

She carefully picks up her clothes and changed it to a regular big size shirt covering her slim body up until above her knees.

She hugs her petite waist and looks at the window.

"Jungkook,why are you like this to me?I feel like I'm already nothing to you. What is going on?Are you fucking another woman."

Ji-Eun starts to get paranoid and decides look for Jungkook's phone to check his phone.She quickly grabs Jungkook's expensive suit and luckily,she found his phone inside the pocket of it.She carefully grabs it and tries to type in the password and to her surprise,he already changed it. And it made her suspicions grow.

She tries many times not realizing she was crying already until...

the door opens seeing an angry Jungkook with wet hair wearing a bathrobe.

"Ji-Eun what the hell are you doing with my phone!Give it to me."

Ji-Eun wipes her tears and turns around.

"No!not until you give me your new password!"

Jungkook's eyes widens and starts to get very impatient.

"Why do I have to give you my new password?"

"Because I am your girlfriend!"

"Oh wow!you don't know what privacy means?"

"Shut up just give me your password now!"

"Yahhh!Don't tell me what to do!I will decide in this relationship and remember, I'm a man and you will be under my rules do not fucking dictate me!!!"

"What?Am I a toy?a secretary or a servant?Jungkook,all I'm asking is your new password,why are you so defensive?why is it so hard for you to give it to me?are you hiding something?"

"Don't start with me Ji-Eun and don't you ever accuse me of something without any proof do you hear me?" Jungkook says in a very authoritative tone of voice.

"Then fucking give it or if you don't want,just unlock it for me."

"NO."

"Fuck you!" Ji-Eun gave back Jungkook's phone and slams it on his chest and was about to leave his room but he quickly grabs her arm to stop her from leaving.

The young CEO sighs and feels guilty so, he hugs her tight and kissed her forehead.

"Shhhh...stop crying babe,I'm sorry."

Ji-Eun hugs him back.

"I just...I just miss you babe.I feel like you're drifting away from me and I feel so hurt.I just want this relationship to work and for us to be happy.Sorry for invading your privacy.I am just so insecure about your ex girlfriends."

"I'm sorry too,I was just...uhhh tired.I'll make it up to you hmmm?"

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

(Note: Remember,this is a TAEKOOK book.IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE,JUST SKIP.NO PRESSURE.)

Ji-Eun wipes her tears and smiles like a child.She looks up to him and kissed his lips and Jungkook reciprocates back.

Their kiss got heated and Ji-Eun pushed Jungkook in bed and starts getting naked.

She climbs up in bed and quickly undressed Jungkook which his boyfriend allows because it's alright to have sex with his girlfriend,they are a couple anyway...

"I want to take away your stress babe,I want to make you happy."

Jungkook nods and just allows her to do anything she wants.

She spreads Jungkook's legs and palmed his hardened dick and starts massaging his balls.

"Ohhhhh shhhhiiitttt..." Jungkook moans with heavy breathing with so much pleasure.

"Fuck babe,your moan turns me on..." Ji-Eun starts sucking his cock with so much hunger making Jungkook grip her hair tightly.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh sooo good." Jungkook arched his back because he loves it.

Ji-Eun teased him and removes her mouth on his dick and says,

"You're mine,only mine Jungkook.I want to have a baby with you."

"No,not now okay?" Jungkook said making Ji-Eun pout but it didn't stop her from seducing her handsome boyfriend.

She now starts spreading her legs and rubs her clit onto his dick making him moan deeper.

"Fuck!"

Ji-Eun smirks and positions her pussy and slowly inserts Jungkook's dick inside her while caressing his abs.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIITTTT IT'S RREALLY BIG FUCKKKKK." Ji-Eun closed
her eyes feeling every thrust.

She fucks him harder and harder while they were exchanging moans for hours and fucked all night.

"Please I beg you,I don't want you to fuck other girls aside from me huh?I'll do everything and any sex positions you like just to make you happy and contented babe.You're mine..."

Jungkook didn't answer because he was panting heavily due to so much pleasure Ji-Eun is giving him.And besides,he can't promise that because he is crushing on Vianney.

She rides her cock so well and grinds her pussy inside him making him weak.

"Ahhhhhh Ji-Eun...."

"Uhmmmhhh you wan't it faster babe?go ahead cum inside me."

Jungkook was playing with her nipples making Ji-Eun crazy.

"Fuckk I like it.Cum inside me babe, please I beg you.I want all your cum."

Jungkook came inside him multiple times and she loves it.

They were both panting heavily and Ji-Eun soon fell asleep because she is physically tired and still naked with just a blanket on.

But as for Jungkook,he was just like warming up for the night and decided to text his crush while his girlfriend was in deep sleep.

(NOTE: Jungkook texted her using his private number,not the number he gave to Vianney.)

He grins and smile devilishy and hurries himself to the bathroom for a warm shower to calm and refresh his nerves.

And little did Ji-Eun know that her boyfriend wants to fuck her bestfriend more than her...

And in less than an hour,Jungkook drove off his mansion leaving Ji-Eun in bed.

(Vianney's outfit at the bar.)

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Author's Notes:

I recieved a lot of sweet and encouraging messages on comments and my dm. THANK YOU GUYS FOR BEING SO OPEN MINDED.I APPRECIATE IT A LOT!

And...

FYI

Do you know guys why the short IUKOOK Smut is important in the plot?from there,Jungkook will realize if he really loves his girlfriend IU in this book.If his carnal urge is more important to him above her and their relationship and to know what he really wants being a guy who just love sex and porn.He will know or realize if IU is really for him or he might realize that he really loves her despite the fact that she can't satisfy him that much and isn't his dream girl like Vianney.If is it worth it to replace her with another woman or NOT.Because the reason why Jungkook is uninterested in her is because of his SEX DRIVE.He wants a sexy and a prettier one.AGAIN,IT SHOULD HAPPEN BECAUSE IF NOT,THE PLOT WILL TOTALLY CHANGE.🙄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 21.2K 81
"I know I already have your body Koo, but your soul and your heart is what I want to possess." - Kim Taehyung Ranked #1 in #Taekook stories 🥇 A sto...
511K 36.7K 61
When the odds do not favour the love of two women the entire world leads to their separation. After eleven years the world decides to unite their chi...
198K 10.7K 18
Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook had been in a relationship for 4 years. At that time, they were inseparable. They were heads over heels for each other...
113K 2.8K 32
| Very very immature staffs happened in the story. I will rewrite it in a different way later. But for now read the warning before continuing reading...