Sealed

By misa_nee

Ohm Thitiwat Ritprasert, CEO, the oldest son of the owner of the Blue Airlines. Fluke is Ohm's secretary for... More

Sealed

1.4K 74 37
By misa_nee

Fluke knock thrice.

"Come in", he heard the familiar baritone voice said. He take a deep breath and open the door.

He's been working with Blue Airlines as the secretary of the CEO for three years. Fluke applied for the said company because the previous CEO, gave a speech on his university which make a big impact on him but after a month working with the old Ritprasert, the company has been passed to the heir of the family, Ohm Thitiwat Ritprasert. The current CEO he's working with.

"Sir, here's the proposal for this year's commercial", Fluke seriously said as he put down the folder on the table.

Brown eyes meet the black ones. He slowly look down. Fluke heart accelerate, absentmindedly bite his lips. 

"Thanks Fluke", he heard the CEO. Ohm said. He nods and step back, walking away from the man when he heard him speak again, "Do I have any appointment after 5 pm?".

Fluke turn to face Ohm again and check his notebook, "None Sir".

Fluke almost gasp when Ohm's lips curve to smile, "Can you book a diner for two? Somewhere private please". He noticed the CEO dial someone's number .

He nods and get out from the office but before he close the door, he heard "Baby-"

Fluke reserved a diner for two in Ninehearts. A well-known yet private restaurant for elite people. After receiving a confirmation, he can't help bit wonder who was the one that the CEO called in the middle of work.

Ohm Thitiwat Ritprasert, CEO, the oldest son of the owner of the Blue Airlines. The company was passed down to him at very young age, twenty two. Aside from the airlines own by his family. He also has his own company with his friends. According to the business magazine, the term genius is applicable for the young CEO. Based on academic records, business ventures and other stuffs. The guy is already twenty five and recently, rumors spreading that he is dating someone.

Fluke sighs. On his three years working for him. Ohm always serious but have a soft spot for his parents and siblings. Fluke smile when he learn that the young CEO loves bubba. Sometimes, they talk about things under the sun but not related to work. Ohm came from rich family but the guy is down to earth.

Fluke never heard any rumors about the CEO.  The recent rumor was the first one. A pain suddenly creep inside his chest. He don't know when but he realized that the fondness that he feel for his boss is no longer just fondness but something deeper. Yes, he's inlove with the CEO. He is in love with Ohm.

On the last company party, he saw Ohm hugging a beautiful lady. The two seems close from the way the lady hold Ohm's arms. Jealousy eat him so he took advantage of the party and drowned himself with vodka.

When he woke up, he is sleeping in Ohm's bed. Can't remember anything. Of course, he apologized for any inconvenience he caused on Ohm.

Fluke remember how the big hands caressed his cheeks gently, as Ohm asked his condition.

After the last company party, the CEO been smiling a lot. Sometimes, Fluke seeing Ohm looking at his phone, smiling. There are times as well that he is speaking to someone on the phone.

It's quarter to 5 pm when he decided to knock again on the CEO's office. He heard the familiar voice that he come to love.

"Sir, I already reserved a diner for two in Ninehearts. I also called your driver and give the instructions how you can get there. I also email the department heads about the meeting for the upcoming commercial for the airlines. The meeting will start at 9:00 am tomorrow", Fluke said in a business manner.

"What's your plan after work?", the question from the CEO make Fluke step back. Unknowingly, bite his lips thinking what to say.

"Uhm-my bestfriend asked me to accompany him in a bar but me going in bar will not affect my work, Sir Ohm", he hurriedly explain and can't help but blush. Fluke lift his head when he heard the CEO curse? But shake his head when Ohm is smiling at him so it's probably an imagination.

"Can I come with you? It's been a while since I last visited a bar. Also, can you accompany me in the restaurant that you reserved. Sammy ditched me and I don't want to waste your effort reserving a restaurant", Ohm said. Sammy is Ohm's younger sister. There's something the way he said those words as if the CEO will not take a "no" for an answer so Fluke nods.

Ohm smile widely. On the other hand, Fluke can't help but fall harder.

They are already in the car when Ohm remove his coat and tie, roll his long sleeves and open two buttons of his polo leaving it open. Fluke avert his eyes and pretend to check the notebook his holding.

The notebook suddenly snatch from his hold so he look at the CEO.

Ohm chuckles, "It's past office hours so let's relax, Fluke".

He nods but eyes widen when Ohm grab his arm, open his cuff link and roll his long sleeve. Grab his other arm and do the same. Ohm look at him and smile, "I'm hungry! I hope the restaurant serve delicious food".

"Yeah, I hope so, too", he absentmindly answer.

Fluke will treasure that moment. Him and Ohm eating diner at a fancy restaurant as they talk about things about themselves not work-related. They laugh at each other's joke and excitedly, meet Earth in the bar.

Fluke smack Earth upon meeting him at the bar because Earth keep teasing him about Ohm. He order vodka and said to Earth that he will only drink one glass because he need to be in a meeting with Ohm tomorrow. He doesn't want to look irresponsible in front of his boss.

While waiting for their drinks, Fluke roam his eyes. Pouts upon noticing eyes on them or should he say on Ohm. He roll his eyes when a girl remove her jacket, revealing her sexy outfit while looking at Ohm.

Fluke's good mood from the diner that that they suddenly turns to sour and move closely to where Ohm sits. Fluke look at Ohm and move away grumpily when he noticed Ohm avert his eyes and pretend looking around.

He knows it's not his right but he feel jealous, specially when a girl wink at Ohm and the stupid CEO grins.

Fluke drink his vodka. One glass turns to two turns three turns to four until he do know anymore how many alcohol he drink. He feel dizzy but the warm on his back and the hold on his waist, make him feel safe.

He don't know if he is just drunk but he feel something warm on his temple as a sweet voice said, "Come on, love. I'll bring you home".

Fluke woke up with a massive headache in his room. He bite his lips upon remembering his boss, take care of him again on his druken state.

He take a cold bath and prepare for work. It's seven in the morning when he arrived at the office and to his surprise, the CEO, Ohm is already in his office. The door is slightly open but he doesn't want to be rude so he intend to  knock when he heard Ohm said happily, "Of course, marriage is part of the plan. I'll talk to you later, I love you baby s-".

Fluke eye's widen upon hearing it. He knew it. Ohm is in love, the way he acts, smile while looking on his phone.  The CEO intend to marry the person he's inlove with. Fluke guess that person that Ohm talking on the phone is the lucky one. He even heard Ohm said the three words to whoever that person is.

He step back and go to the restroom. Fluke look into the mirror, cheeks wet from his tears. He close his eyes trying to compose himself. Fluke stays almost an hour on the restroom before getting back on his table. Calling, the department heads reminding the meeting.

Fluke knock thrice.

"Come in", he heard the familiar baritone voice said. He take a deep breath and open the door.

Fluke bow a little and said, "Good morning, Sir. The department heads are already in the meeting room".

The CEO didn't answer so he lift his head and Ohm looking at him, frowning.

He heard Ohm stand as if will say something but just frown, "Fine. Let's go and Fluke, we need to talk about last night".

Fluke bite his lips and nods. The CEO probably will reprimand him for being careless. Ohm saw him again being drunk. He probably think he is irresponsible, "I guess, it's for the good. I don't want to handle his schedule and see him while he prepare for his wedding. I might as well resign". Fluke said to himself.

He still thinking what he heard in Ohm's office. Fluke feels heavy, specially thinking what reason he need to say when he will submit his resignation. His eyes start to water thinking about it.

Fluke startle when he heard the familiar voice shout, "STOP! All of you, get out NOW!".

Everyone get their things immediately and get out. Fluke don't know if hee need to leave as well but before he can stand up from his swivel chair, it was turn.

Brown eyes meet the black ones. Fluke gulp, his sight start to blur from the tears because it probably the last time he will see Ohm's eyes looking at him. Ohm belongs already to someone else.

Big hands gently touch his face, "Love, what's the problem? Why are you crying?".

"Sir, I want to resign!", Fluke said and close his eyes, tears still escape from it.

"Fluke, look at me. Why? What's wrong? Please love, talk to me", he heard Ohm pleaded.

Fluke sobs for quite some time but open his eyes when he realized what the CEO called him, "What did you call me?".

Confusion is written on Ohm's face, "Love".

He hiccup upon hearing Ohm said it again. Fluke want to say something but his voice suddenly doesn't want to come out.

Ohm gently wipe his tears again, "What's wrong? Tell me na".

"Why are you calling me that?", Fluke asks with a low voice. It came out almost a whisper.

" Because I love you, of course", Ohm smile as he pull him for a hug. He can also feel a kiss on his temple.

Fluke blinks looking at Ohm. Ohm's smiling face turns to frown, "Don't tell me you forgot what happened last night?".

Fluke gulps, "Last night?". He is surprise when Ohm pull away and stare at him. 

They just stare at each other. Fluke try to recall what happened last night.

Fluke drink his vodka. One shot turns to two turns three turns to four until he do know anymore how many alcohol he drink. He feel dizzy but the warm on his back and the hold on his waist, make him feel safe.

He frown when the girl who remove her jacket stop in front of their table and extend her hands to Ohm, "Hi, I'm Claire. You are?".

"Who cares", Fluke said out loud.

The girl glare at him, "I'm not talking to you, stupid drunk!".

Before he can talk back, the arms on his waist tighten and angry tone said, "I don't care a damn what's your name is but you don't have the right to call my boyfriend stupid! Get lost!"

"Yes, I'm his boyfriend whom he will marry someday. Right, P'Ohm?", Fluke said sweetly as he put his small arms on Ohm's waist.

He don't know if he is just drunk but he feel something warm on his temple as a sweet voice said, "Of course. Come on, love. I'll bring you home".

Fluke stops crying and he can feel his face burning, " So, that's not a dream? What about the one you talked with? I heard you saying you love that person. You grin when you saw the girl took off her jacket last night. Also, I keep seeing you smiling while looking at your phone".

Ohm laugh out loud then grab his face, "Fluke, I'm just teasing my sister, Samantha. She hate it when I call her baby sis, she said she's a lady now.  I told her that you agree to marry me someday. I grin because you look cute when you pout grumpily. I'm looking at you. About me smiling while looking at my phone, here's why. It was taken by Sammy on the last company party". Ohm give the phone to him and his eyes widen upon seeing him and Ohm sleeping in bed. On the picture, Fluke is lying on Ohm's chest.

Fluke stutter, "So everything happened last week, on the company party and last night was true not a dream. So, you love me? As in you are really in love with me?".

Ohm chuckles, his secretary or should he say his boyfriend is so cute. Ohm don't know when but yes, he is in love with Fluke for long time. Probably, from the first time he saw him while visiting his dad in the office, "So, you thought all of it was a dream? Tsk, fine. I'll forgive you on that part. Let's go on dates as if I'm courting you but you cannot take back your I love you and me, being your boyfriend".

"I thought it was a dream because you never open about what happened", Fluke shyly asks.

"Can you stand na?", Ohm asks, Fluke wonder why but he stand facing Ohm. Fluke gasps when the CEO pulls him to sit on his lap. Strong big arm wrap on his small waist another on his head.

"Sorry love, I've been busy this week. I'm also nervous on how to approach what happened on the company party because you act like a professional again. I didn't mean to make you feel doubtful about us. I actually plan to take a dayoff so we can have a proper date and asked Sammy for help preparing our date", Ohm explain as he feel the latter snuzzle his hair.

Fluke can hear Ohm's heartbeat. It beat fast, indicating he is nervous. He also remember the CEO's schedule and he knows how busy Ohm is.

Fluke blush. Remembering the last week, company party.

He sits in the bar area drinking his vodka. His alcohol tolerance is low. He don't know how many glass he drinks because his mind is being occupied of Ohm and the lady that he hugged.

"Fluke? Why are you drinking so hard? What's the problem?", he heard the familiar voice. As usual, Ohm look handsome, his voice sounds sexy as hell.

"I will resign, Sir. No need to ask me why, let me tell you. I'm in love with you. I drowning myself because I'm jealous. You hug and smile widely at the lady earlier. Tsk, you never leave each other's side. Like now, see? I don't want to be in this pain so I will resign", Fluke hiccup and grab another vodka when big hand stop him.

"Enough. After hearing what you just said, knowing that we love each other. I won't let you leave me. Not now, not ever. Come on, Love. I'll bring you home", Ohm said while smiling widely.

Fluke feel his body being lift. He look up and see, Ohm looking at him. Smiling. He put his arms on Ohm's neck and rest his head on the broad shoulder. Close his eyes. It' probably a dream anyway so he might as well enjoy it.

Still drunk. Fluke open his eyes when heard an engine, "Where are we going? Are we boyfriends now? Can I call you, P'Ohm?".

"Home and yes, I'm your boyfriend. I would love to hear you saying my name, love", Ohm reply to him caressing his cheeks. Fluke is sitting on Ohm's lap, a driver driving them.

Fluke open his eyes again. Yawn, "Love? Yes, I love you P'Ohm" then close his eyes.

Ohm give a soft kiss on Fluke's hair, he can see him fighting the sleepiness, "I love you too, Fluke. I love you too".

That's the last words Fluke heard before  sleep finally won that night.

Fluke push  Ohm's chest a little and look up, "So, everything is real?  You love me?".

He close his eyes when Ohm kiss his forehead, "Yes, I love you Fluke Natouch".

Fluke open his eyes, meeting the black one. Tears starting to fall again, this time because of happiness, "I love you too, P'Ohm".

As the department heads nervously think what's wrong with the proposal, the CEO, Ohm and his secretary, Fluke sealed their promise to each other. To love each other. Be with each other. Yes, they sealed it with a long sweet kiss.

- The End -

Hello to Fluke's very own CEO 😍

Alcohol temporary fun with permanent consequences.
So, drink moderately 🤭😅😂

PS:
This story is dedicated to _anchal_rana. Thank you for always supporting my every story. I always appreciate your time and effort 😘.

Hi to sybilina42 and TawanaDillard, this story is for you as well. I wrote it in one go so please bear with it for any mistakes. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 88 6
You were Yang's girlfriend for a good long while intel she started to beating you for no reason you then got fed up with it and transferred to shade...
92.3K 4.2K 55
We used to be happy back then We played and smiled together I missed the memories of ours - US You and me are not same anymore I feel dejected I lost...
1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 39.7K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...