My 7 Idol Stepbrothers (Compl...

נכתב על ידי AuthorD2311

This is a story abt Lee y/n and her new 7 idol stepbrothers. Read to see wht will happen to y/n's life when s... עוד

✨💜Introduction💜✨
✨💜Introduction pt.2💜✨
✨💜Chapter 1💜✨
✨💜Chapter 2💜✨
✨💜Chapter 3💜✨
✨💜Chapter 4💜✨
✨💜Chapter 5💜✨
✨💜Chapter 6💜✨
✨💜Chapter 7💜✨
✨💜Chapter 8💜✨
✨💜Chapter 9 pt.2(Dispatch)💜✨
✨💜Chapter 10💜✨
✨💜Chapter 11💜✨
✨💜Chapter 12 💜✨
✨💜Chapter 13💜✨
✨💜Chapter 14💜✨
✨💜Chapter 15💜✨
✨💜Chapter 16💜✨
✨💜Chapter 17💜✨
✨💜Chapter 18💜✨
✨💜Chapter 19💜✨
✨💜Chapter 20💜✨
✨💜Chapter 21💜✨
✨💜Chapter 22💜✨
✨💜Chapter 23💜✨
✨💜Chapter 24💜✨
✨💜Chapter 25💜✨
✨💜Chapter 26💜✨
✨💜Chapter 27💜✨
✨💜Chapter 28💜✨
✨💜Chapter 29💜✨
✨💜Chapter 30💜✨
✨💜Chapter 31💜✨
✨💜Chapter 32💜✨
✨💜Chapter 33💜✨
✨💜Chapter 34💜✨
✨💜Chapter 35💜✨
✨💜Chapter 36💜✨
✨💜Chapter 37💜✨
✨💜Chapter 38💜✨
✨💜Chapter 39💜✨
✨💜Chapter 40💜✨
✨💜Chapter 41💜✨
✨💜Chapter 42💜✨
✨💜Chapter 43💜✨
✨💜Chapter 44💜✨
✨💜Chapter 45💜✨
✨💜Chapter 46💜✨
✨💜Chapter 47💜✨
✨💜Chapter 48💜✨
✨💜Chapter 49💜✨
✨♡22k+views Special Oneshot♡✨(it's related to this book only)
✨💜Chapter 50💜✨
✨💜Chapter 51💜✨
✨Bts and Y/n's sibling goals pics and some facts✨
✨💜Chapter 52💜✨
✨💜Chapter 53💜✨
😁💜Thank you💜😁
✨💜Chapter 54💜✨
✨💜Chapter 55💜✨
✨💜Chapter 56💜✨
✨👀New book👀✨
✨💜The End💜✨

✨💜Chapter 9💜✨

4K 98 13
נכתב על ידי AuthorD2311

•Hello there beautiful readers!I just noticed that I got 700+ Reader's on this book...Thanks alot for supporting me whoever is reading this book.It means alot to me that someone is reading this trash book😭.I love u all soooooooooo much and once again thnks💜💖❤💝•
____________________________________

(Time skip at reaching home after the school)

*Y/n's pov*

I entered the mansion and go directly to my room and put my bag down and take out 2 banana milk's and go downstairs searching for jk oppa.I entered the living just to see all of my brother's sitting on couch and discussing something.

I smiled and go and tap jk oppa's shoulder.As he turns around I gave him a smile and put the banana milk's bottles in his Hands.

He confusingly looks at his Hands and his eyes immediately lits up as he sees the banana milk.

He hugs me and I just stand there frozen as this was the first time in a while that someone hugged me and also shocking that one of the bts's member aka one of my step brother will hug me!

Namjoon:"Ok soo if ur boths bro sis moment has ended can u sit down?"

We both broke the hug and sat down.

Namjoon:"Uhm sooo y/nie we wanted to ask u that will u hangout with us today at amusement park?As we aren't that much close and want to know u more coz now u r our sister and a family member of kim family and  since childhood we also wanted a sister that we can cherish and protect.Sooo do u like wanna come with us?"

Y/n:"Uhm...I mean why not!?Sure I'll come with u all I always wanted to know abt u all and get to know u all!And same! I also wanted a brother or brothers since childhood...Soo it's definitely a YES!!"

I said smiling widely and they all also returned the same smile☺.

Jin:"Ok then let's meet up in an half an hour here in the living room after getting ready".

Y/n:"Oh u all can go and change I'm already ready as my clothes r fine for the hangout right?"

They all looked at me and were definitely saying no their faces were radiating overprotectiveness
I sighed as I knew that I've to change my clothes.

Y/n:"Ok ok I got it I'm going damn! Don't show me that strict overprotective brothers face".

I pouted and go to my room and change my clothes to something suitable for the hangout and style my hair a lil and put light makeup.And done! I'm ready...

I then head downstairs with my purse and sat at the couch scrolling through my phone and waiting for others.

*my clothes*

*my hair and makeup*

Soon the others came and we all wore masks and bucket hats as they're idols ppl especially armies can recognize them easily.

*time skip at the amusement park*

(still y/n's pov)

We all entered the park and hopefully it wasn't that much crowded as today was a working day.

We all rode alot of amazing rides it was really fun and we talked a lot abt our hobbies(hobi✨).But we couldn't eat as bts were idols and we have to take off our masks. They apologized to me repeatedly but I said that it's ok coz ofcourse it's not their fault they r humans too they can do anything they want.

Another thing is that from the time when we entered to till now I felt this uneasy type of feeling inside me I shrugged it off thinking it's just coz I've came to amusement park after alot of time soo I was a lil nervous abt riding the rides.

But now I feel like someone is following us.I looked around to see someone sus but I couldn't recognize anyone.I sighed and once again shrugged that feeling and concentrated on the fun I was having with oppas.

*But little did she knew something big is going to happen that can change her life upside down*

(To be continued)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

865K 23.1K 46
(Under editing) Y/n who is innocent,sweet, childish,kind girl was happily leaving with her mother. But one day she get's to know that her mother is...
167K 3.8K 31
y/n a mysterious,kind,savage and calm girl who acts as nerd at school don't like attention at school. What do you think when she came to know that th...
81.9K 1.7K 35
This is a story about a 15 year old y/n who is really cold to others. When she will got to know that her mother is going to be remarried and she will...
89.2K 2.8K 28
YN is an Indian, beautiful and sweet girl but something happened that turned her life upside down. When YN was 10. Her mother separated her from her...