𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 [ 𝒅𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒈 ]

By agent_stark

"You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" "Thats enough for me, if it's enough for you" 7000 years ag... More

sweet
ACT ONE
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
Present Day
16
17
18
19
20

04

5.5K 156 123
By agent_stark

4. prince Loki and lady Celeste

☆ ゜・ 。。・ ゜゜・ 。。・ ゜★

Druig's POV

Asgard had invited us to a party for fun. It was a thanks for helping fight the other time you all were here. The golden palace welcomed us with armored men and showed us to King Odin.

"Ajak." Odin announcement boomed through the palace.

"Odin, we want to say thank you for the invitation." Ajak bowed. He stands up, his wife following behind him.

"It was a pleasure. Please, this is my wife, Frigga." We all bowed before the King and Queen of Asgard.

"You must be Celeste." She walks up to her. We came to Asgard years ago, Celeste wasn't able to join us because she was critically injured and had to stay in the Domo to heal. It was one of the scariest moments of my life.

"Your majesty." She bowed. Frigga held Celeste's hands with hers and closes her eyes.

"A witch." She opens them again. Two men came up, a blonde and a dark haired one. They stood there aside from Frigga. "You are powerful, more powerful than you think. I can feel it. I was raised by witches, I can teach you a thing or two."

"I would like that." Celeste smiles. Frigga and Odin turn to the two men.

"These are our sons, Thor and Loki." They grew up. I remember Thor annoying Kingo and as for Loki, he tried to pull a prank on me and Ikaris. They're now men.

"Celeste." Thor kisses her hand and let Loki introduce himself. Loki was memorized by her. How do I know? That was the same look I give whenever I see her.

"Prince Loki, you are stunning." I stood behind Celeste, staring down Loki but he wouldn't care. Celeste had blushed as he kissed her hand. "Mother, father, may I show Celeste around? It won't be long."

"Bring her back before sundown, she has to change for tonights party." Loki takes Celeste's hand and off they went. I watched them leave the palace and Celeste smiling as Loki told her something. My eyes turned gold but Makkari elbows me.

"Dont you dare. Let her have fun."

She's been acting strange for the past couple of months. She became more... shy. Thats not my Celeste. My Celeste smiles out of no where, throws back another teasing comment at me if I did, the look in her when I look at her was now gone. What happened to my beautiful Celeste?

I followed behind Loki and Celeste into a garden, sitting down. He showed her some magic, fireworks coming out of his hand and Celeste amazed. I rolled my eyes. He was trying too hard.

"What are you doing?" I turned around and saw Seri. I sighed, Ive been caught. "Are you stalking Celeste? Shes with Loki."

"I don't trust him." I said as I went back to see them leaving since she had to go and change for the party.

"You like her dont you?" I snapped her and walked away. Of course I did. Why did I say all those things to her? For fun? No, for her to like me, for her to melt. It worked, but ever since Seri's and Ikaris' wedding, it all changed.

The room was all bright and everyone dressed in their finest clothes. I stood by the windows watching the Asgardians and us having fun. I haven't seen Celeste in a while. Makkari came up to me and pulled me closer to the crowd and I realized that Celeste was coming. The green dress look stunning. (The green dress is below)

Just as I was about to go up to her, Loki swoops in and takes her to the floor to dance. I was filled with rage as they twirled around the floor, i broke my glass. Makkari and Phastos turned to me and I had to leave. This was too painful to watch, but everyone was blocking every entrance and I couldn't leave.

Loki kissed Celeste on the cheek as they spoke with others, whispering things to her. I wanted to hurt him, it was like he's was taunting me. Celeste pats his chest and heads my way. I had to be calm, its not her fault.

"Wow, look at you." She smiled at me. Finally, that beautiful smile.

"You look beautiful as always."

"Dru, come on, have fun! Don't stand in a corner okay?"

"Celeste, do you want to d-" here came prince Loki. He hugs her from behind, making me mentally throw up.

"Mind if I take her?" I wanted to hurt him, he shouldn't be hugging her.

"Shes all yours." I gave up. What was I supposed to do? Fight to the death to see who gets her? She looks happy and I don't want to ruin that.

We stayed in Asgard for a couple of months since no Deviants popped up and we started waiting. Within those months, Loki and Celeste started dating. She looked happier.

I was filled with anger for Loki, I despised him. How did he get my Celeste? Shes mine. My sweet Celeste. I had to see them kiss, hug, holding hands everyday and I couldn't stand it anymore. It ruin me.

Celestes POV

Loki and I stayed in the garden, my hands running through his hair as he had his on my waist as we kissed. The kiss was so warm and sweet. I placed my hand on his chest and stopped.

"I have to go. Its already late." I whispered to him.

"Stay with me. You can sleep with me." I did think about it but I had to go. "My love." Loki kisses my neck. "Ajak already knows we're together, everyone does."

"Yes I know, but I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow." I gave him another kiss before I left. The Domo was empty, so I can go to room and not be hit with a million questions about Loki.

"Rumors are going around Asgard is that Loki is going to propose." Ikaris comes out of the doorway. It scared me, making me hold my heart.

"Hello to you too Ikaris." I greeted. "No he isn't." I kicked off my shoes and sat on the couch.

"The job isn't done, we still have deviants to kill." Here we go. We haven't gotten anything yet, and here he is, Ikaris, telling us that its not done, even though we knew. Its getting really annoying. "Are you going to be Lady Celeste Laufeyson, and not fight? You have a duty." I rolled my eyes, I wasn't having this, especially with him.

"What is up with you Ikaris?" I stood up, getting up in front of him. "So what he is going to propose or not, im still going-"

"And have Loki wait around? Its either him or us."

"Excuse me?" I crossed my arms and was really bothered by the choice that I was given. What is this? "Are you making me choose?"

"Loki deserves better. Hes wasting his time."

"My dating life doesn't concern you, back off." I pointed my finger to his chest. He had no right to tell me this.

"So whats your choice?" He still with that? Unbelievable.

"Know your place Ikaris, i wont ask again." I got in his face. "Just because you found happiness, doesn't mean you have to ruin mine. Not all of us are you, remember that." I walked away before it got messy, but he kept adding more to the fire.

"You will never be as good as anyone here."

"You're right, it's because nobody is as good as me. Im more powerful than you, we already discussed this." I walked back to him. "You better watch your tone." I warned him.

"You start first."

"I can send you to the Earths core without even blinking." I spat

"And I can kill you with my eyes." His eyes glowed yellow. Thinking that would scare me. "At least someone makes the right choices." He shoves me to the side and that was it. I had enough of him.

"Yeah, that someone is me." I raised my hand and made it to a fist. My ability made Ikaris stuck. The green magic wrapped around his body. He tried to move but it wouldn't work. I love seeing him useless.

"Let go of me." He growled. I made my way to him, stood in front of him as he was trapped.

"Beg Ikaris." I squeezed more. He closed his eyes. "Matter in fact, I want you on your knees and I want you to beg." I made him go on his knees and he winced. I love this. "Say it." My eyes turned bright green.

"Let me go!" There it was.

"Celeste! Ikaris!" Ajak shouted, Druig had to hold me back, making me snap back to myself while as Phastos helped Ikaris. "Enough!" Ajak got in the middle.

"Pathetic." I shoved Druig off of me and walked out.

"I would watch your back if I were you." Thena tells Ikaris as he held his neck. "She could kill you with just one look." She smiles and heads to Gilgamesh.

"You're lucky, that was just a warning." Druig kneeled down to Ikaris eye level. "She could've done way worse."

I laid on my bed until my door slams open, making me jump. Druig stood there, with a look on his face. I sat up and walked up to him.

"Whats wrong?" I placed my hand on his chest.

"There's something you need to see." He told me to go to the garden so we teleported there. I followed him inside and steps back to let me see. "Im sorry." It was Loki kissing another girl. My heart shattered as I watched him. I was speechless. Druig stands in front of me and I fell into his chest and cried. He took me somewhere else to cry.

"Why? Am I not enough?" I told Druig who was listening.

"You are enough."

"Am I that stupid? Am I too sweet and innocent?" I snapped at Druig. "Tell Ajak we have to leave. I don't care what excuse you have to make, I want to leave Asgard."

"Celeste-"

"I'll deal with Loki." I stormed off and headed to see Loki, who was still in the garden. My body was on fired with hatred.

"My love." Loki tried to kiss me but I moved. He laughs it off and takes me to a bench with a bunch of books. "So, I was thinking about you staying here, on Asgard with me. We can tell Ajak and we can plan our life together." I didn't say anything. How dare he talk about us. "What do you say Celeste?"

"Who is she." I sternly said. Loki turns red and looks around before he looks at me. "Dont play dumb, I saw you."

"I know that was bad but-" I slapped him.

"You made me believe I'll stay here with you and nothing will happen, well, you just gave a million reasons to leave. We're done Loki." I got up and left. Druig was waiting for me at the end.

"Celeste, im sorry." Druig pushes me behind him as he stood against the god of mischief. "You."

"Leave her alone." Druig takes me away, his hand on my back and we walked to the domo. Ajak said that there was deviants again, perfect timing. We all headed back to the palace to tell Odin about our departure.

"Thank you for letting us stay King Odin, but our mission isn't done."

"You and the other Eternals are welcome to stay anytime here in Asgard." Loki couldnt keep his eyes off of me. I ignored him and paid my respects to the Odinsons. Druig, still behind me, walked with me until Loki calls out.

"Celeste wait!" Druig snaps at him. He grabbed him by his cape.

"You lost her, if you ever try to contact her again, I'll be the one to put an end to the god of mischief." We headed to the Domo and went back to Earth. Thena and Makkari tried to comfort me, saying I didn't deserve him and he had no chance. Druig comes in and the girls left. "You feel better?"

"I am now." He stood in front of my bed. I was still in love with him, I thought maybe if I was with someone, I could forget him but, it didn't work. My feelings for Druig were powerful than anything. No matter how hard I try to forget, hide, they always come back. "Im sorry for pushing you away."

"I miss my sweet Celeste." He made me laugh.

"Forgive me? You are the best thing that has ever happen to me and I just ignored you. Dru..." I stood up. "You..."

"Im sorry, did you just complemented me?" He hasn't changed. "You are forgiven." He steps closer to me and held my hand. The same static feeling shot up my body. "Have I told you that you're beautiful?"

"You have many, many times." My thumb rubbed against his hand. "We should start getting ready. I feel like this one is going to be the one. Druig?"

"Yes?" He hums.

"You're a great friend."

"Just try not get hurt this time, okay? I cant keep saving your ass every now and then." I chuckled to myself.

"It won't be a problem." I winked as we started out the window.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 923 25
ETERNALS- what happens when two eternals with completely different personalities grow fond of each other. and what happens when a huge promise is bro...
48.8K 840 21
In the beginning... with the chaos of the Deviants Cora never failed to protect the humans from the pain, the fear, nor the dangers. A telepathic e...
24.9K 686 14
"𝐼 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠" - - What happens when two Eternals with different personalities fall for each other while saving th...
49.7K 1.2K 28
An MCU Eternals and Druig x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Druig and this story takes place in the mov...