Gem's rebirth (male reader x...

By King12345678980

Gem rebirth is about a person in our dimension dies and is later reborn into the world of Steven universe by... More

your gems bio
the Rubies and sapphires pt 1
The Rubies and Sapphires part 2
the hidden amethyst
the re-awakening
Stevens shield
the quartz cannon
Power's chapter
moon goddess/giant bird
shard+shifting island
Hello Connie!
the shifting pyramid
W.D. Gaster
Obsidian come home
The Legend
facing our demons
sucked in a game/fusion part 1
Fusion part 2/birthdays?
cool kids
blushing gems and an apology
showing off and mind-scape training
new visitors and school
Pearls progress and the new pupil
announcement

Demon and Breakfast?

455 8 0
By King12345678980

Today we see Steven Universe in the kitchen making something with Y/n leaning on the wall before he goes over to the warp pad and activates it.

Y/n pov

I use my future vision to find out how today is going to go and see some kind of demon scroll burning then possessing something making it look like a giant breakfast thing. I then look into what the crystal gems are doing with my future vision and see Garnet on a mission all by herself so I decide to go and help her. I arrive and see Garnet about to go into an old gem building.

Y/n: *Shouts* hey garnet.

Garnet: *looks backwards and sees Y/n* whats up Obsidian.

Y/n: *uses super speed to appear in front of garnet* are you looking for an old gem thing.

Garnet: yes.

Y/n: can I come with you.

Garnet: why

Y/n: because I used my future vision and according to one of my paths you'll need my help when we get back to the temple.

Garnet: okay let's go.

We start travelling through the  temple and find ten different trap rooms with water escape rooms tilting floors oil on the ground and fire from above. During which i had to show off my pyro-kinesis telekinesis and used my arena ability to make it easier. Until we finally reach a room with a scroll hanging like a poster on the opposite side of the room.

Garnet: there it is lets get it. *starts walking before stopped from Y/n raising an arm*

Y/n: wait let me scan the room first to find traps.

Garnet: alright. *Y/n turns his arm into the RQ robotic arm raises it and scans the room then turns it into blaster form and blasts it at the floor triggering spike arrow and bomb traps. they then start walking toward the scroll/poster* Its a good thing you came with me it would have been more difficult without you.

Y/n: I'm happy you allowed me to come with you. *walks up and grabs the poster off * Now lets go Steven should have finished making a together breakfast.

(we are going to do a back track and pov switch so know this happened during the walking through the Gem structure.)

Steven pov

Obsidian just left I should probably make breakfast form him as well

Steven: *start making waffles and put them on a plate then puts on chocolate syrup. then starts banging on temple door* Pearl, Garnet, Amethyst. *turns around with hands balled into fists and places them on his hips with puffed out cheeks* hmm. *continues making food by cooking and dumping popcorn on breakfast. then goes to warp pad and starts a countdown* 1,2,3 warp in. *nothing happens and he flops down to the ground* Guess they're out saving the world along with Obsidian. *puts whipped cream on the breakfast then stares at it* look at you your perfect. *goes over to the door and opens it* Pearl, Amethyst, Garnet. *goes back in and grabs a strawberry and keeps repositioning it until it is on top of the pancakes then smiles as he raises it up.* Its done. *then puts it back down* look at you you're so perfect.....I can't eat you alone you're a together breakfast.

???: then we can share it

Steven is shocked that someone was there with him and turns around to see Y/n.

No ones pov

Y/n: hey Steven.

Steven: hey Obsidian. wait?! how did you get here without going through the warp pad? *the warp pad activates and Garnet comes out holding a bubble with a F/C (favorite color) bubble*

Y/n: I won our bet garnet

Garnet: huh? *looks and sees Y/n* how did you get here first without using the warp pad?!

Y/n: pocket dimension powers, and different dimension travel=I get here before you and win our bet.

Garnet: *snaps fingers* aw drat.

Steven: wait what bet.

Y/n: let me tell you what happened (flashback time)

Y/n pov

we finally get out of the temple and I go to the warp pad. and Garnet gets on

Garnet: coming Obsidian?

Y/n: nah I'll find my own way but I want to make a bet with you.

Garnet: *places hand on hip and tilts head* A bet huh.

Y/n: yep you use the warp pad to get back home and after you start I use my own transport and the first person to get home can make the other person do anything they want to do.

Garnet: okay then but there is no way you'll beat me even with that super speed.

Y/n: we'll see.

flashback end

Y/n: and ten seconds afterward I win.

Garnet: more like didn't tell me you had a faster mode of transport.

Y/n: *raises hands in a surrendering manner* hey you made a bet with someone who you have no idea about my abilities.

Garnet: I guess so. So what do you want.

Y/n: first we should dispose of the gem thing.

Garnet: ya lets do that.

Y/n pov

Y/n starts walking to the gem door before garnet activate her gems and Y/n activates his Garnet gem on the left side of his face. then they enter after a conversation with Steven which ended with garnet and Y/n needing to take his phone.

Y/n:I want to show him ruby and sapphire

Garnet: what?!

Y/n: that's my demand at Steven's next birthday I know you're going to show him ruby and sapphire and I want to do it as well. Meaning I want you and I to show him together no matter what.

Garnet: oh! okay. I was just confused on whether you want to show him now.

Y/n: Hell no. trust me if i wanted to do that i would have said this outside.

Garnet: I was hoping that Garnet2 would be with me showing off Ruby and sapphire so it makes sense that you and I do it instead.

Y/n: well I guess we need to put the gem thing away

Garnet: no we need to burn it otherwise it will just use the bubble's energy against us. actually why hasn't it taken form in the bubble?

Y/n: I forced my will onto the scroll so if it does something it will be because I order it anything else and there will be hell to pay.

Garnet: what do you mean by hell?

Y/n: you don't know what it means?

Garnet: no.

Y/n: it means torture and possibly complete and total mental destruction of it at the end of the suffering only for more to begin again and again. you get the picture.

Garnet: *horrified look on her face* crystal.

Y/n: gems. *starts laughing and Garnet eventually calms down and joins in* but seriously why can't I just burn it.

Garnet: because if you try to it won't work you need to burn it in lava.

Y/n: I see so we're gonna need to find a lava deposit.

Garnet: actually we're right by one.

Y/n: really where is--*sees the gem entrapment area with a lava pool in the middle* okay then lets burn this thing.

Garnet: right.

Garnet breaks Steven's phone in half over the fire before dumping it into the fire. then y/n unleashes and starts burning the scroll before capturing it in his bubble. and then they both hear Steven shout something behind them.

Y/n: garnet can you deal with that while i continue with this.

Garnet: sure.

Pearl, Garnet, and Amethyst start talking with Steven while Y/n continues letting the scroll burn until it starts trying to break the bubble. So Y/n does the sane thing and makes a half lidded bubble sends it into the lava then encircles it around the first bubble. trapping the already burning scroll in lava. until it eventually gets extinguished and Y/n eats together breakfast with the rest of the crystal gems after pulling out of a portal.

(1260 words. also sorry for not posting for a while I just conked out after yesterday and I had work to do today as well sorry.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 1.5K 39
you are a gem living in little homeworld, recovering from years of corruption on earth. but thanks to the newfound peace obtained from Steven himself...
10.4K 208 34
this is a story of a regular teenager at their 17 trying to live on their own and accidentally meeting the crystal gems!
1K 112 43
UNDERGOING MAJOR UPDATES This story was thought up of my close friends. It's a Steven Universe story but it's about characters we thought up. I would...
3.6K 173 11
After Connie dies a thoughtful but horrid death. Steven goes into a depressed state, only sleeping and crying his feelings away. When the crystal gem...