Danmachi: Reincarnation of Ta...

By KneeOil

Talent found its next host, a boy who looked as weak as they come. However, hidden by his rabbit like appeara... More

Trailer
Information
Prologue: An End and a Beginning
Chapter 1: A Force to be Reckoned With
Chapter 2: A New Home
Chapter 3: New Friends
Chapter 4: What Makes a Hero
Chapter 5: A Day to Remember
Chapter 6: Ready or Not
Chapter 8: Limits
Chapter 9: Wills that Surpass All
Notice
Chapter 10: The Curtains Close
Chapter 11: Rise up to Any Challenge
10k Special Chapter 12: Forge Ahead
Chapter 13: Bell's Year (Part 1)
Chapter 14: Bell's Year (Part 2)
Chapter 15: Bell's Year (Part 3)
Chapter 16: Bell's Year (Final Part)
Chapter 16.5: Back to Normal
Chapter 17: Enter The Twins
Chapter 18: Childs Play (1000☆ Special)
Chapter 19: Cleaning Up
Chapter 20: Enjoy The Simple Things
Slight Teaser
Chapter 21: Normal? Close Enough (Year 1 Special)
This Guy XD
I require answers
Chapter 22: Catching Up
Chapter 23: A New Smith

Chapter 7: Attack on the City

5.5K 123 13
By KneeOil

Two short weeks passed and the others had made steady progress. The Astraea girls are all at least mid way in their respective levels and Bell was SS in every stat. He kept up his training in and out of the dungeon along with Alfia educating him in magic among other things. Her lessons were hard and taxing on his mind, but he was able to learn from her quickly much to her pleasure. Hera and Zeus were also playing their parts as Bell's grandparents. As experienced gods, they had many stories to tell the boy and Bell was more than happy to hear about them. All the adventures of the Zeus and Hera familias greatly interested him and would strive to be better then them. He and Ais made frequent dives to the dungeon and Bell also made friendly relations with the rest of the Loki executives being Finn, Gareth and Raul. Alfia was annoyed at first, she didn't like the idea of her nephew being with those that banished her familia, but he was making allies with them so all they had to do was double cross him in any way and she had the excuse to end them. With Bell now, he was in the living room with Astraea and Alise talking about how to level up this time.

Bell: Maybe I can fight goliath on my own this time?

Alise: I dunno, seems too risky. I don't want your aunt or grandma to kill us for letting you do that.

Bell got into a thinking posture as he tried to figure out what to do. In his time in Orario, his cuteness had died down a bit as he grew older and in a few months, he would be 8.

Astraea: Maybe we should discuss this another time, you two should be heading out soon, right?

Alise: That's right, I'll walk you to Loki's place and Riveria can take over.

Bell: Okay then, we'll be going.

They waved them goodbye and made their way to Twilight Manor. They arrived at the gates to see Riveria and Ais pacing. Alise giggled seeing the girl run out of patience waiting for Bell. They came into view and greeted them.

Alise: Hey, Bell's here!

Riveria: Thank you for walking him here, Ais was just about to run off and meet him halfway.

Ais: H-Hey!

The women laughed to themselves while Ais softly hit Riveria on the back.

Alise: Well I need to get going. You stay safe and I'll see you later, Bell.

Bell: Yup!

And Alise jumped on a rooftop and sped away leaving the boy.

Riveria: Let's get going to the dungeon now.

Ais excitedly nodded and they all went down.

Meanwhile somewhere else

A robed god could be seen speaking with his two subordinates, a white haired man and a pink haired woman.

Olivas: Lord Thanatos, we're set to attack tonight.

Thanatos: Good, and the demi spirits are ready?

Olivas: Yes, they are in position.

Valleta: I can't wait to see their faces, hehehehe.

Thanatos: Then you know your orders, you are dismissed.

They left and prepared their assault.

They day went on and soon Bell and the other two returned from their dive in the dungeon.

Bell: That sure was fun, thanks for coming, Ais.

Ais: Mhm, I had fun too.

Riveria just watched the two and smiled at them being children. Ais had made great progress in breaking out of her shell thanks to the boy. Maybe the two of them would even become a couple in the future.

Riveria: (Haha, that would be great.)

They retrieved their valis and went for a potato snack stand near the guild. Bell had made it a part of his day to go there with Ais before leaving, and Ais was always grateful to the boy for staying a bit longer while Riveria was concerned with the extra potato snacks her daughter was eating. They were busy enjoying their food when...

*BOOM*

Bell: Huh!?

Civilian A: What was that?!

Suddenly, more and more explosions were heard and then screams followed.

Riveria: It has to be Evilus. Bell, we'll take you back home first, come on.

The boy nodded and the three left for Stardust Garden. When they arrived, they saw Alise and the others quickly grouping up to leave.

Bell: Alise!

Alise: Bell, thank the gods you're okay. Listen, the city is under a bigger attack than before. Me and the girls need to go.

Bell: Okay!

Alise: Right, come on girls!

They quickly ran and split off to face the Evilus threat. Riveria and Ais said a quick good bye to Bell and left for their familia.

Riveria: (With any luck, Finn and Raul will have everyone ready to intercept them as well.)

Ais: Riveria!

Riveria: Sorry Ais, you'll be staying out of this one.

Ais: What?! But I'm almost level 4. I'm stronger now, I can help you, please?

Riveria: No means no young lady. You already put yourself in danger in the dungeon, that won't be the same on the surface.

They continued running home while Ais pouted the entire way. Back with Bell, he met with his family.

Hera: Bell! Oh Bell, you're alright.

Zeus: Thank goodness you weren't caught up in that mess.

The two gods thanked their fortune that their grandson was well. Although, that would end in a few seconds.

Bell: Is this Evilus?

Zald: From what I've heard, yes.

Astraea: Hopefully my girls can help stop them before too many people get hurt.

Alfia: All the noise from outside is getting irritating, I will go as well.

Zald: I'll join you, should make for a good workout.

Bell: I'll go too!

Alfia: No, you'll be staying with your grandparents. I'm not having a boy go out and fight criminals.

Hera: She's right, just stay here with us.

Bell: But I'm just as strong as level 4. Plus Alise and the others went too, I can't just sit around and do nothing!

Alfia: You will! I'm not risking your life no matter how strong you are!

Bell looked to his uncle who only had a look of pity for the boy.

Zald: Sorry kid, she said so.

The boy looked upset that he was forced to the bench to watch.

Hera: Come Bell, let's just go to your room and read.

Bell didn't even look at her, he quickly bolted to his room and slammed the door.

Alfia: *Sigh*

Zeus: You two just get going, I'll talk with him.

The two adventurers nodded and left to join the fight. That left the three gods in the room and the rabbit in his. Zeus left for Bell's room while Hera looked on.

Hera: I can't help but feel that Bell likes his grandpa more.

The goddess had a sunken look while Astraea patted her back.

Astraea: Try not to be so strict with him, Zeus has his moments and is a lot more relaxed with him.

Hera: Hmm...

With Alise and the others

They were in a square plaza where they could see Evilus members attacking adventurers and civilians alike.

Alise: Go out and help the adventurers!

Everyone: Yes, captain!!!

The one with her were Lyra, Neze and Iska. They all jumped down and took on their own share of Evilus. Alise jumped down to block a sword swing from one attempting to cut a civilian.

Alise: Are you okay?

She turned and asked the woman behind her with a smile. The woman could only shed tears of relief while on the ground.

Woman: Thank the gods, the Astraea familia are hear!

Civilian B: The Astraea familia?

Adventurer A: Yes, this will be a piece of cake now!

Everyone's morale shot up and they fought back with newfound energy. They quickly pushed them back and went to check for the civilians.

Lyra: Everyone come to me, I have potions if you're hurt!

Alise: Haha! This amount is no match for my strength and beauty!

They all celebrated their victory, but the sound of someone's applause signaled that they celebrated too soon.

*Clapping*

Vito: Well done, you've thoroughly beaten a handful of our weak grunts. But, it won't be easy for you anymore.

He snapped his finger and two demi spirit monsters crashed through the buildings.

*CRASH*
*ROAR*

Alise: What the?!!

Neze: What are those things?!

Vito: Do put on a good show for me.

He grinned maniacally as the dust cleared to show two infected silverbacks, there was a green girl sticking from the backs of each of them.

Iska: We don't have time for this, Haaa!

The amazoness, went to attack the monsters, but was slapped away.

Lyra: Careful guys, they're strong!

Neze: They might be level 4 at least.

Alise: This might be harder than we thought.

She grinned and gripped her sword as the rest of them readied themselves to fight.

Alise: This won't stop us! Let's show these guys why the Astraea familia is going to be one of the strongest in Orario!

All of them: RAAAAAAAAGH!!!

They charged the monsters and began the battle of their lives. Meanwhile, a certain pervert was trying to reason with his rabbit grandson.

With Zeus and Bell

Zeus: Bell, open up.

He knocked on the door and saw the boy open it.

Bell: Hm?

Zeus: (They're gonna kill me for this, but he needs to walk his path.)

Zeus: Listen, I'm not going to say you should, but I won't stop you. If you want to go help them, you can.

Bell widened his eyes and asked him again.

Bell: Is that really okay with you?

Zeus: Yes, remember what I said about heroes, they are the ones who put their lives on the line for others. You want to be a hero right?

Bell: Yes, I do!

Zeus: Then get out there and stop those villains, make us all proud!

Bell: Yeah!

Zeus quietly opened the back door in the room. Bell activated his lightning magic and rushed out to join the fray.

AN: And now, the Evilus attack on Orario begins, but without Alfia and Zald backing them, how will they overpower Orario's adventurers? What kind of difference will Bell make? The fun is only just beginning here.

Well, the new evilus arc takes center stage. I'm going to enjoy writing this and hopefully you all like reading it. Next part should be in a few hour from this posting so until then, stay awesome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 537 8
[Danmachi AU] What if since the banishment of Orario's top two Familias, Zeus and Hera, things drasitcally changed? What if their banishment caused a...
15.1K 279 12
This boy is 15 years-old. He is currently taking care of his deceased's sisters 3 month old twins, and his mother who has a disease that is incurable...
16.3K 677 15
Bell Cranel. An extraordinary boy who posses the six eyes. Being raised by his Grandpa, Aunt and Uncle young Bell discovers a plot. Will he be able t...
866 20 16
Takashi Hideaki, a powerful sorcerer with the potential to surpass even the strongest of the world, sets out on a mission, he has taken Jujutsu socie...