[DISCONTINUED] Intertwined (G...

By IOUnot123

Y/N never did fit it in with the crowd, always the outcast, misunderstood, and judged for the peculiar things... More

Main Character's Info
Introduction
Chapter 1: The Bookstore
Chapter 2: Park Bench
Chapter 3: At my apartment
Chapter 4: Grillby's
Chapter 5: He's ... texting me?
Chapter 6: Hide n' Seek
Chapter 7: Dinner at a friends house
Chapter 8: Trouble in an Alleyway
Chapter 9: Tired
Chapter 10: Sleepover
Chapter 11: Breakfast
Chapter 12: Waterfall
Chapter 13: Waking up at home
Chapter 14: Café
Chapter 15: And I thought I was weird
Chapter 16: Sweets & Cigarettes
Chapter 17: Just Talking
Chapter 18: Outburst
Chapter 19: Past Trauma Experiences
Chapter 20: Sleepy Rain
Chapter 21: Caught Singing
Chapter 22: Arcade
Chapter 23: Staying the Night
Chapter 24: Sparring
Chapter 25: Hospital
Chapter 27: Drunk Temptation
Chapter 28: First Hangover
Chapter 29: The Blushing Game
~A/N~
Chapter 30: Provoked
Chapter 31: Drunkard
Chapter 32: Awkward
Chapter 33: Complications
Chapter 34: Party Gone Wrong
Chapter 35: Tired Feelings
Chapter 36: Hard to Admit
Chapter 37: New Friends
Chapter 38: Invitation
Chapter 39: Reunion
Chapter 40: Couple Stuff
Chapter 41: I Wish
Chapter 42: My Small Quirky Family
Chapter 43: Mario Karts
Chapter 44: Wanting More
Chapter 45: Encounter
Chapter 46: The Abomination Downstairs

Chapter 26: Internal Problems

92 3 0
By IOUnot123

- Y/N's POV -

Okay, I've gotten my last vital check-up, so now I can leave. Yay. I also got changed into some real clothes, thankfully. Anyways, G and Papyrus have picked me up, although here's the problem. I'm not allowed to be by myself, meaning I have to have assistance with almost I everything I do and I can't do tasks that require heavy lifting. The doctor says I have to wait until two to three weeks because my core muscles need to heal, therefore, until then, l can't really move much without assistance or at least supervision. I mean... What am I, a child? There's nothing wrong with that, but I like to move around and do things, not sit down. I should be fine, I just have to be very careful with the way I move, that's all. Mrs. Lennin also advised I take it easy. But here's the thing. I'm not a fragile person, I'm rough around the edges, I don't take it easy. I know I look fragile and small, but I'm not. So, it's going to be hard not doing anything I want when I want. 

Currently, we're just driving down the roads through traffic. I was sitting in the back seat.

"HUMAN, HOW DO YOU FEEL?" Papyrus calls over his shoulder, his pinpricks focused on the road. My gaze traveled from the view of the passing cars to him. 

"Better, you could say," I said in a flat, soft tone. 

"WELL, THAT'S GOOD. WE WERE REALLY WORRIED ABOUT YOU. WE WERE AFRAID YOU'D BE IN THERE IN FOR WEEKS," he admits, sincerely.

"I'm tough Papy. A headache, some internal bleeding, and a few bruises aren't gonna stop me from anything," I smirk. G turns his head to face me from the front seat. 

"Damn right you're tough. You recovered quicker than we all expected, to be honest with you." I shrug. 

"What can I say? I'm a fighter---although, not much of a lover," I lightly chuckle, scratching the back of my head. G lazily grins, chuckling. 

~ Time Skip ~ Brought to you by a random person ~

We had arrived at the their house, pulling up on the curb. Papyrus parked the car there and got out along with G. I watched them discuss something outside of the car and Papyrus left into the house carrying something.  G opens my car door and leans down to my level against the car. 

"You think you can walk?" He bends down and unbuckles my seat belt.

"My legs are not broken, so yeah," I answer. I move feeling the slight burning sting of bruises rubbing against my chest and stomach core. Damn, everything literally hurts. I hiss lowly. G's face expression turns into one of concern. He swept one arm underneath the back of my legs and the other behind my back. I gasp, blushing a bright pink. "Hey! G-G, put me down! I can walk by myself, I'm fine!" He didn't listen, closing the car door with his foot, locking it, and walked around the car. He carried me up the steps of platform. "Are you even listening to me!?!" I huff, crossing my arms lightly. He kept his gaze straight ahead, opening the door. 

"The doctor said for you to move as little as possible until your core muscles are healed."

"Whatever. But, I'm still gonna have some sort of movement right?" 

"Not until two or three weeks. It depends on how fast your body heals." 

"Fine," I grumble, pouting. "Fair enough." I noticed we were walking past the living room, going upstairs instead. "Um... G? The living room is downstairs." 

"Yeah, I know." 

I give him a confused look, my head tilted to the side slightly. "So then, why aren't we in the living room?" 

G sighs softly. "Because you need to rest somewhere comfortable and a couch isn't exactly a good resting place," he explains.

"So, you're taking me to your room?" I inquire.

"Who else's?" G grins. I felt a faint blush arise in my cheeks.

"How long?"

"Until you're healed," he confirms. My blush increases. He opens the bedroom door walking in and sets me down on the bed. I turn my gaze away from G, embarrassed. G walks out of the room without a word. My gaze shifts around the room. Same as always, but felt different in some way. Now that I'm going to be sleeping in here for at least two to three weeks, might as well make myself somewhat comfortable. G returned to the room with a suitcase. I tilt my head in confusion.

"Wait.. is that mine?" I ask. 

"Yep," G confirms, setting the suitcase near the bed. He unzipped it, grabbing a pair of clothes out of it. "Here, take this."

"I don't remember having a suitcase," I articulate, slowly taking the pair of clothes from his hand.

"I bought one for ya'," he affirms. 

"Why?" I ask, confusion shown clear as day on my face. 

"Cause your going to be staying here for a while," he sighs tiredly. 

"You know you don't have to help me, right?" I persuade. "It's not your job or anyone else's."

"I agreed I would take care of you, doctor's orders and mine. So you're gonna be taken care of whether you like it or not," G verifies. He zips up the suitcase, slides it under the bed, and sits beside me on the bed. We remain silent. I sigh, leaning my head against G's arm. 

"I don't know how you put up with someone like me," I murmur. 

"Well, let's just say you're worth it," he chuckles. I look up at him and faintly smile. He smiles back and leans his head against mine. 

"G."

"Hm?" he hums. 

"I'm thirsty," I whisper. 

"Alright, I'll get you some water." He got up and walked to the door. "You just rest, okay?" I nod. He smiles and walks out of view. I take off my shoes and settle into the bed fully. I felt a burning sensation against my skin again. I suck in air under my breath, wincing. G came in a second later with a cup of water in his hands. He hands it to me.

"Thank you," I said, taking the water.

"Welcome." G sits down, settling into the bed himself beside me. I drink the water quickly and set it down on the drawer. I feel my temperature cool, my body relaxing a bit. I take a sigh of relief. I start to itch at my bandage underneath my shirt. It burned so much I just thought itching it would make it go away. In reality, it only made it worse. G grabs wrist. "Stop messing with your bandages, you're making it worse."

"You think I didn't notice? It hurts, but these bandages are killing  me," I confer. 

"Then we could give you new bandages if it's that bad," he suggests. 

"Good idea," I accept, shifting my body. G grabs the medical kit from his closet, setting it down beside me. He crawls over, sitting at the edge of the bed where I am. 

"Wait," I pause. "Can't I just do the bandaging myself?" I nervously smile. He opens the kit grabbing out a bandage wrap and disinfectant alcohol. 

"You don't know how to do this stuff, I do," he acknowledges. 

"I can always try," I complain, lightly crossing my arms. G huffs and unfolds my arms. 

"Stop being stubborn. Now, let's get your bandages changed." I sigh in defeat, lifting up my shirt. Don't think about it don't think about it don't think about it, I told myself. The fact G was seeing my chest and stomach made me embarrassed. I tried not to blush, so I shift my gaze to the wall while G unwraps my bandages. His expression seems, focused. I turn back and look down at my bruises. They were dark purple and blue, it looked terrible. I felt ashamed at the fact G was seeing this himself. He's probably grossed out by this as much as I am. When I felt G's touch come in contact with my skin I flinched, scooting backwards. He looks at me with concerned pinpricks. 

"I'm sorry, did that hurt?"

I nod. "Yes." 

"Well you'll just have to endure it for now, okay?" I hesitate. "This was your choice, now you have to go through with it."

I sigh, scooting back to G's range of reach. "Why can't I just not have the bandages? There itchy."

"To stop the swelling," G notes. He dabs at my bruises with disinfecting alcohol, it burned. I clench the bed sheets, twitching at almost every dab. "Stop moving." 

"Well, you're not the one in pain!" I express, hissing lowly. He rolls his pinpricks. 

"I'm almost done ya' baby."

"I am not a baby!" I flush. 

"Mhm," G lightly hums in response, smirking. After disinfecting the bruises, he wraps a new set of bandages around my chest and stomach.  I pull my shirt down, huffing out of frustration. G puts the medical kit back up in his closet, washes his hands in the bathroom, and returns back to bed. He looks at me with a mocking expression. I narrow my eyes at him and punch him in his arm. 

"Ow! What was that for," he winces, rubbing his arm.

"Mocking me," I retort. I grin, seeming satisfied. 

"You were the one being stubborn, not me," he explains.

"Whatever," I oppose, lightly crossing my arms over my chest. "You still deserve it, especially for calling me a baby."

"Then what would you prefer I call you, kitten?~" he purrs.  I blush a faint pink.

"No. Definitely not that." 

"I just might,~' G teases. 

"Don't." I lowly growl. He chuckles, sighing in defeat.

"Fine."

"Thank you," I sigh. I look down at my shirt, messing with the cloth at the end. I then look back up at G.  "But I do wanna know something."

"What is it?" he asks.

I hesitate before answering. "I wanna know how--- how I got these internal injuries and bruises. Because, before I passed out, I remember a heart-shaped thing floating in front of my chest, taking a whole bunch of hits from Undyne's attacks. And I think it caused my body an extreme amount of pain somehow, connected possibly. I know I didn't get hit directly with those spears, cause if I did, I would've been impaled and still in the hospital. So, can you please explain that to me?"

G rubs the back of his neck before explaining. "Well... your theory's not wrong dove. You're definitely right."

"So... the heart-shaped thing is connected to me then?" I raise a brow.

"Yes, and it's called a soul. It's the very precise, fragile, cumulative of your being as a human. Keeps you alive."

I put my hand underneath my chin. "Hmm.. so that's what it was. Then, if it's so fragile.. How come I didn't die?" I ask.

"Your HP didn't run out," he sighs out of relief, his hand rubbing over his skull. "Thank Asgore."

"Then how did it cause me internal injuries and bruising if Undyne didn't directly hit me?"

"Whatever affects the soul, affects the body to."

"Sure I'd probably expect an external injury, but internal? Does it have to be internal?" 

G shrugs. "Could be one or the other, or both."

"Oh. Well, no wonder it hurts like hell," I remark. 

"At least that parts almost over," he lightly grins. 

"Yeah, I guess so." I grin as well. I think of an idea and scoot closer to G. I envelope my arms around his arm, hugging it. He looks into my eyes as I look into his. "Hey G."

"Hm?"

"Is there a way can I see my soul? I wanna know what it looks like." G seems hesitant. "Please?" I plead, puppy eyes presents and wide. 

"I don't think that's a good idea, you're not very strong right now."

"I'm strong, just a little bruising that's all," I smile. "Please? I won't stop bugging you till I get what I want."

He gives out a tired sigh. "Fine. But you have to stay still, otherwise it might cause damage." I let go of his arm, satisfied, arms up in the air. 

"Yay!" I cheer. G settles my arms down and shifts his body in front of me, calming me down. He hovers his hand over my chest. 

"Now, stay still. Just relax and close your eyes," he commands, his tone serious and reluctant. I do what is told of me and relax, steadying my breath. I feel the warmth in my chest turn a brisk cold like my heart no longer existed or ceased of feeling. "Alright, you can open your eyes now."

I open them seeing a heart-shaped soul in front of me, hovering over G's hands. It was s/c with golden streaks laced around it. I looked at my soul in awe. "Whoa. Can I touch it?" I ask anxiously. 

"Not exactly, but you can hold it," he informs, passing on the soul into my hands. "Be extremely careful though, okay?" I nod in response. I hold the soul in my hands, my eyes fixed on it. 

"Wow, this is my soul?" I question in astonishment, my gaze up to G's pinpricks. 

"Yep. That's your soul, somethin' amazing isn't it?" he smirks. 

"Definitely, but how do I put it back? My chest is cold," I lightly chuckle.

"Just relax and your soul will go back in automatically by itself," he explains.

"Oh okay." I relax and think about my soul being back in my chest. I feel my soul retreat back in my chest, the warmth returning back to it. I sigh and open my eyes to see G staring at me. "What?" I question, tilting my head slightly to the side. G blushes a faint yellow, looking away. I smirk crawling closer to him, I wrap a finger around his chin and make him look at me. "What is it? Why are you all of a sudden nervous? Do you want me to see yours too? Or are you afraid that I'll ask that question?" He seems to hesitate under my gaze, I let go and wait for him to answer. "Well?" 

"Well what doll?" he smirks, masking the nervousness in his voice. 

"Can I see it, your soul?" I ask, crossing my arms. I thought for a second or two. Maybe what I'm asking is too personal? Probably. I'll leave it alone. "It's okay if you don't want to. You don't have to. I just wondered what a monsters soul looked like." He remained silent, which made me feel uncomfortable. I fiddled with my fingers underneath my sleeves, looking at G nervously. "Umm. I'm sorry, that was too personal wasn't it? It probably made you very uncomfortable, right? I'll just leave." I got up, about to get off the bed to save of both from awkwardness and embarrassment. 

"Wait doll." I felt G grab my hand, I turn my head to look back at him. A warm sensation spreads across my face. "Don't go, I was just... thinking. There's nothing wrong with what you asked, I know you're just curious, that's all," he chuckles. "Now, come back. After all, you're not healed and definitely not fit to move around just yet." I nod slowly, moving back into my spot. I still feel the heat in my face. G cups my hands in his, I tilt my head up to meet his gaze. He gives me a soft genuine, charming smile. My blush increases without my consent. He then guides my hands to rest on his chest. I grow nervous as he closes his eye sockets.

"Umm G? I--I don't think---" 

"You said you wanted to see my soul right?" He opens one socket, revealing a faint flaring yellow.

"Y-yes, but, you don't have to---"

"I want to," he shares in a soft, low tone. "Okay?"

"O-okay," I stutter, hesitant. Besides his warm sweater, I feel something else emerging. I slowly pull back my hands, seeing a white upside down heart hovering over. I look at it mesmerized. Is... this G's soul?  G opens his sockets revealing his once again white pinpricks. "Is-- is this your soul?"

"Yep." 

"But how come... it has no color and it's upside down? Shouldn't it be like mine? Right side up?" I ask.

"Monsters soul are different from humans. We have no specific color for a primary trait within our souls like humans do, which is something still unexplained. We also live longer than humans which is another reason," G explains thoroughly. 

"Well, it seems much more complex than a humans, but is very beautiful," I comment. 

"Not as beautiful as yours doll," he smiles. I feel my heart skip a beat. 

"T-thanks," I say as cool as I can. "Since I'm guessing a monsters soul is just as fragile, I can't touch it?" I inquire, quickly changing the subject. My eyes fixated back on his soul.

"I mean possibly, but---"

I gently trace the pad of my finger down the middle of his soul. G jolts in shock.

"Hmm~ D-doll, you shouldn't touch it," he breaths, squinting an eye socket. He grabs his chest, his breath hitching up rather quickly. I didn't listen, too fascinated. I swirl my finger around. "Hngh~"

"Why not? It's very soft and---" I look up at G to see his face a dark yellow. "Sens... itive. I'm sorry, am I hurting you?"

"N-no, quite the opposite actually," G divulges, chuckling lightly. I blink twice before processing his answer. I blush, retreating my hand back, my other still holding G's soul. I grab his hand with my free one and give back his soul. 

"H-here, you-- can have it back," I drawl out, looking away as G puts his soul back in his body. 

"You can look now," he asserts. I look back at him, my gaze not exactly fixed. "What?"

I sigh, my tone serious. "G about the conversation at the hospital... you said you were fused with another monster a long, long time ago. I know you said 'when I'm better' or that I wouldn't understand, but I know that I will. And I feel if we don't talk about this now and save it for 'later,' things for you won't get any better. You already told me a few weeks back about your nightmare, I'm starting to guess the fusion has something to do with that as well. Am I wrong?"

- G's POV -

Her analysis is so... precise and accurate. The way she just reads me like a book is incredible, but frightening. Just how? I hesitate to answer. 

"Heh. Nope, accurate as always doll," I lazily grin. 

"So, I'm guessing you're gonna spill the tea?" she probed, lightly crossing her arms. 

"Can't hide anything from you doll, so might as well," I joke. I took a deep breath before beginning.

'My Father was the Royal head scientist in the underground. He worked multiple hours on an important experiment that he stated, "Would change the lives of monsters." Because of him being dedicated to his work so often, me and Paps barely got to see him. Therefore, we had to take care of ourselves. I always was trying to find out what he was doing, but he always pushed me away from the truth. Eventually, when I became thirteen, my father assumed I was old enough to know what was going on all of a sudden. 

He taught me about both monster and human souls, physical properties and elements, solutions. Lots of things I was interested in at a young age but never got the chance until then. I soon enough I became his assistant, especially when it came to the core. The core was the most essential part of my father's work, a huge mechanism machine that powered the whole underground. I worked on it with him cautiously to keep it stabilized. Nobody else had knowledge of the core besides I, my father, and Alphys. Then one day, something terrible happened. As I was walking through the underground, the grounds shook violently underneath my feet. I knew where it had exactly come from, so I teleported to my dads lab to see the whole room a mess, object's flying and papers scattered everywhere. I saw him trying to hold on to the rail against the machines gravitational pull. I ran up to the machine, holding onto the rail, attempting to shut off the core with it's switch. 

He yelled for me to leave but I refused, still trying to shut off the machine. It wouldn't budge. His hands slipped from the rail and I rushed to him, grabbing his wrists, the lower half of my body holding onto the rail. He told me to let go and save myself. I didn't listen, once again. The core's gravitational pull grew stronger, tearing other machines around us into its center. Eventually, the rail broke sending us both flying into the core. Afterwards, there was a complete whiteness as I felt my soul being merged with my fathers. A while later, my whole world was resetted. I came back into a different form and when I approached everyone else including my brother, they suspected I looked a little weird, but didn't mind my new form much. However, when I asked or mentioned the Royal head scientist, D.W. Gaster, my father, nobody seemed to know what I was talking about, not even Alphys who worked with him for years. Nobody seemed to remember him... it was as if he didn't exist. 

As well as that, I started  hearing my father's voice in my head. Apparently his physical form and mind were scattered across the universe, or multiverse to say. Since our souls were connected, he was only able to communicate with only me and no one else. He also spoke to me through dreams. At first I found it annoying and intolerable not being able to have my thoughts to myself, but I got use to it after a few years. Eventually, a year before leaving the underground, I stopped hearing his voice inside my head. I don't why, but he stopped talking to me altogether. Maybe, it was because he knew things I didn't? I wasn't sure, but I knew it wasn't normal, or atleast... my definition of normal.'

"So... that's why you look the way you do, including the holes in your hands? Along with your soul?" she inquires. I nod. 

"Yep. A lot to take in isn't it?" I lazily grin. 

"Nope, quite the great sum up actually," she grins, a hand under her chin. "Do you have a picture of how you looked before you were merged with your father's soul?" she asks. 

"Yeah, but it's really old. Ya' sure ya' wanna see?" I ask. She smiles. 

"Of course I am!" she beams. I chuckle. 

"Alright." I move from the bed to my closet, opening it. I crouch down and shuffle through a couple of boxes, finding an old photo frame with a picture in it still. I sigh grabbing the picture frame and stand up looking at it. How far I've come huh? From that, to this? Heh. I closed my closet and turned around, walking back toward Y/N. I take another good look at the picture frame before handing it to her. "Here ya' go doll." She takes it from my hands gently and fixes her eyes on the photo. I sit beside her as her eyes light up. She looks at me, smiling. 

"Are you the one in the blue jacket?" she asks. 

"Yep." I nod and chuckle. "I look pretty different from then versus now, right?" 

"Entirely!" she giggles, holding up the picture. "You were so adorable!"

"Hey, am I not adorable now?" I playfully pout. 

"No, you're hot," she scoffs, rolling her eyes. I stop pouting, a cocky grin now plastered on my face. Y/N freezes at her words as I see her cheeks blast a dark pink. 

"So, you think I'm hot?~" I purr. 

"N-not like that!" she huffs embarrassed, holding out her hands in front of her.. "I-I didn't mean for it to come out like that!"

"Well apparently it did,~" I coo. "Besides, I'd rather have you tell me than hold back, dollface.~" 

"D-dollface!?!" she exclaims quietly, her blushing intensifying. My grin grew wider. 

"Why not? You are after all,~" I compliment, wrapping a finger under her chin. She stays silent looking me into my pinpricks. She turns her head from my direction, clearing her throat. 

"Um, the tall skeleton in the picture is your father, correct?" she questions, quickly changing the subject. I play along since I see she's clearly flushed. 

"Yep. Dr. D.W. Gaster," I click the roof of my mouth with my tongue. 

"What... what was he like?" she asks, giving the picture back to me. I take it back and set it on the opposite side of me. 

"Now that's a hard question. He was... intelligent, no doubt about that, but he wasn't exactly a great father as well as he was a scientist. He dedicated himself to his work 24/7. Because of that, I resented him for not really being in only in my life, but Papyrus's most of all. After the core accident, after my new form, all I could see was my father, and I hated it," I grimace, my words laced with poison.

- Y/N's POV -

At his words, my face expression melts into a firm, but sympathetic one. 

"G---" 

"I couldn't deal with it. Being apart of my father, morphed into something else," he ranted on, lost in thought. He wasn't listening. I got off the bed and crouch down in front of him between his legs. His eye sockets were dark. I light gripped onto his sleeves, shaking him a bit.

"G---"

"I hate it. I hate the way everything turned out. The fact everything repeats itself. How long till the next one? The resets... the murders.... Paps... all the deaths... over and over again...they all hate me....I couldn't save them..." Yellow tears fell from his sockets and ran down his cheeks, falling off his face. I grew scared at his words and non-existent actions. I gripped onto his arms and shook him. 

"G! G snap out of it!" I yell aloud, bringing him back into reality. His pinpricks return, yet he's still crying translucent tears. I bring my hand up to his face and wipe a tear from his cheek bone. "Why didn't you tell me? That you were hurting so much on the inside?" I ask, sadness shown clearly in my tone. I was at the brim of tears myself at his words, but this wasn't about me, it was about him. He didn't answer. I sigh and stand up, grabbing his hands. "Come here."  I lead him back into the middle of the bed. He sits up against the pillows, his face expression melancholy. I understand he doesn't want to talk and that he needs comfort. I study him for a few minutes in silence before, deciding on how to help and what to do. I envelope my arms around G and lead his head down against my chest motheringly. He scoots down to do so. Although, I have a bit of pain, I don't mind if it's to help him. He's my best friend after all. 

I wipe away a few more yellow translucent tears from his face and caress his skull to calm him. "G..." I began, my voice soft and quiet. "I know you're hurt, but you don't have to go through it alone. You have so many who love and care about you like me, Papy, Frisk, Alphys, Undyne, Toriel. You're not alone, and you never will be. So, please, don't hate yourself. And G, look at me." He tilts his head up to meet my gaze. "You are not your father. You are nothing like him. You might see yourself as him, but I don't. Do you want to know what I see? I see a funny, smart, kind, courageous, gratifying, handsome skeleton who cares about those around him. You make everyone around you happy. You make me happy. And if you can't see that..." I sadly chuckle, a few tears streaming down my face. "Then you're just a numbskull." G sits up, his pinpricks never breaking contact from my eyes. I wipe a few tears from my face as they continued to run down my face. "Sorry, I don't usually cry at all, but I guess in this case because I saw you so hurt, it affected me as well." I forced a small smile on my face. 

G cups a hand to my face and wipes a tear from my cheek. I chuckle again. "Say something will ya' bones?" He gives me a sad smile in return and engulfs me in a hug. I wrap my arms around him, hugging back gratefully. I close my eyes, enjoying this sentimental moment. 

"Thanks doll," he whispers against my ear. I smile softly. 

"Anything for you G," I whisper back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 244 37
Another Add x reader story. This one is different from the last one. It's a completely different story for a completely different path. I wonder if y...
132K 4.4K 20
{Please remember, this is my first Undertale fanfiction. I was still new to the game and fandom itself, so I didn't have all the lines from the chara...
348K 13.1K 40
PLEASE READ BEFORE GETTING INTO THE STORY Description: Your name is (Y/n) and you are originally from an au called Dreamtale! Your life hadn't been...
5.8K 146 12
Edit: I'm sorry but this book is discontinued. I lost interest in this book and I couldn't do anymore chapters. I'm sorry but I'll maybe put some cha...