Unity Academy!

By WAMred

A young man became the founder a school called Unity Academy which is a rival school to Union. However unlike... More

Bio and Background.
Prologue
Hints for future harem
Grand Opening part 1.
Grand Opening part 2
Grand Opening final
Defend The Governess
Fairies and Magic vs Devil
Agents vs Huntresses/Hunters
Night Fright
(Short) TUFC vs UURT
Curing a heroine.
Second Welcoming Part 1
Second Welcoming Final.
(short) New Evil
Creepy meeting Unity
UAT vs PUT
Aftermath (short)
Harem
Total Drama harem
Ninjas vs Shinobi
Project Protect
Relaxation (18+)
Union Response.
AUD: Battle of Toonville.
AUD: Battle of Academy City
A deal with a dangerous man.
AUD: Battle of Edo City
(Short) Union Punishment.
Unity First Ball: First and Second Days
U-F-B: Third Day
U-F-B: Fourth day
U-F-B: Final Day
Unity Academy crossover 1st list
Harem 2
Second Arc: New Start
Two For One (+18)
Battle: Shou Tucker vs BD
Headmaster Mantle: First Trial
HM: Second Trial
HM: Final Trial
Meeting
Teams and locations
AUD army
Kuoh Battle
A Miraculous Time (18+)
Vale Battle
Veilstone Battle
Battle of Dark Gotham.
Attacks on Musutafu!
Ultraman Z! Pt 1
Evil Gather
Tonika Village Battle.
Magnolia Battle
Valleyville Battle
Vinyl City Battle
Battle for Heaven
Ultraman Z! Pt2
Shibuya Battle
Wardington Battle
Second Arc Finals: Characters
Unity Mini War
Unity Defend!
Harem Final
Third Arc: Union Suing Unity!
Court Trial Pt 1
Court Trial Final
Grand Tournament Festival!
The true mastermind
Explanation.
Welcome to GTF!

Ratatoskr Battle

510 9 14
By WAMred

An: To everyone who be waiting for LightMoon-kun please give the writer a rest because they have a life too.

At Ratatoskr Academy.

Currently the academy is under attack by mercenaries sent by Union and leading the mercenaries is Major Tint (Rambo 2008). Both the mercenaries and Major Tint are wearing armor that can handle the attacks from Ratatoskr Academy students guardians.

Major Tint: "Continue onward and show no mercy!" He said as he kill a random police officer.

Inside the academy.

Defending the academy is Shido and Y/N (LightMoon-kun version) along with their team.

Y/N: "how did Union manage to give mercenaries armor that can handle the guardians?" He said as he dodge a bullet.

Shido: "They must have someone who is specialist in guardians" he said and kill a mercenary.

Diona: "Thankfully these mercenaries doesn't have a healer" she said as she heal her team and other students.

Haru Arisu: "So when is Unity backup going to arrive" he ask as he punch a mercenary into a wall.

Liam Hemsworth: "Don't know but they must be taking their sweet time" he said punching another mercenary that crash into a trashcan.

Suddenly a sound caught everyone attention which they look to see a Caracara heading towards the academy.

Y/N: "why does that look familiar" he thought.

The Caracara start killing mercenaries but after getting in front of the academy entrance it stop and block any more mercenaries from entering the academy. Exiting the truck are four people, three who surprised Y/N while the last one cause Tint to enrage.

Trevor: "Wassup b*tches!" He said and start killing mercenaries with his gun.

Franklin: "Heads up" he said throwing a grenade at a group of enemies which kill a lot of mercenaries.

Michael: "Take this!" He yell and shot mercenaries in the private parts.

Rambo: "You're going down" he said and charge at Major Tint.

The Ratatoskr team are completely surprised about their backup.

Y/N: "Welp I gonna help" he said running towards the truck and getting a pistol which he uses to kill mercenaries.

The others decided to grab a weapon and start helping their backup.

A few minutes later.

After, what felt like days, Ratatoskr team and their backup win the battle and got Major Tint arrested. Not long did AUD arrive and help with the injures along with removing dead bodies of mercenaries and officers. Not far away is the new comer Connor Pierce who saw a transport vehicle heading towards Unity Academy.

Connor Pierce: "That might be my best chance of getting to Unity Academy" he said and got on the transport vehicle that took him to Unity Academy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 648 20
Born in a chaotic world Y/N went to Union to become a hero only to be abused and neglected by Union because he was a nobody. It wasn't long until he...
12.7K 315 24
(Spin-off of Conclusion to be a Vigilante.) Isurugi Midoriya, Sougo Todoroki, Ori Uraraka and Mika Yaoyorozu witnessed the evil brought by Union Acad...
41.9K 776 27
Join (Y/N) Midoriya and his friends as they learn how to be huntsmen and fight Grimm. I do not own the rights to My Hero Academia or RWBY.
2.1K 71 12
Think of this, you were reading your favorite stories when you get hit by a truck, you should've looked before walking across the next street, that's...