Stay *Sequel to Luxe*

Autorstwa ShrazyMe

Everyone knows my name, everyone knows my story but no one knows my feelings. Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Instagram
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Instagram
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Instagram
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 19

352 33 1
Autorstwa ShrazyMe

Hollyweird: #LuxeLopez unfollows both her husband #MichaelBJordan and #Petra on instagram. 

---

I have not spoken to Michael in four days, he has pretty much been doing his own thing. The blogs have been going crazy and I was surprised to see the images of him holding hands with Petra.

My mind was a mess but since I was in Mexico for Shayla's wedding, I couldn't think too much about it. I only arrived back in LA this morning and I need to figure out what's going before jumping to conclusions.

I may have unfollowed them both on social media but it's only because I am tired of seeing all the reports on the affair online. Aubrey got in contact with me and he is ready to ditch Petra which I can understand but my case is different because I am married to Michael.

"Where's daddy?" Maya asks me as I change her into her outfit of the day.

"Go look at yourself in the mirror." I gesture for her to go to her mirror which she does. "Do you like your clothes?"

Maya feigns a gasp as she looks at me, "I love it."

I laugh at her words.

"My pretty girl." I hold my arms out and she runs into them which makes me want to tear up because my daughter is growing up. Adonis walks into the room and I gesture for him to join in on the hug.

Not only has Michael gone awol but he has completely ditched his son which I think is stupid considering that he is going through a custody battle with the mother of his child. If her lawyers catch on to this then he could lose full custody of Adonis.

I am not his legal guardian yet so I have no legals right over him so if they take him from my care then I can't really do much to stop it.

"Where's dad?" Adonis asks me as I gesture for them to follow me downstairs to have some breakfast.

"Daddy is working." I tell them as I pick them up since they're walking a little too slow for my liking. I carry them all the way into the kitchen where I begin preparing pancakes and eggs.

"Don't be silly." I scowl at Maya who is trying to push her brother off his stool. "MAYA!"

"Sorry." She pouts before burying her face in her hands. I grab two tablets from the counter and I quickly open them before putting on Netflix. Once I have their favorite shows on the screen, I hand them the tablet and resume cooking.

At the end of the day, they are both two years old and I cannot expect them to be well behaved at every second which is why Michael plays a crucial part in this household. Justin and Quincy may also live here but it's not their job to play dad to my children.

So, where the fuck is my children's dad?

---

LuxeLopez: Green on Green

tagged: LuxeGlass, TropicofV

7,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

"What the fuck do you think you're playing at?" I snap at Michael as I pick him up from LAX. "Where the fuck have you been?"

"Working." He coolly responds as he slips his cap off his head.

"Does fucking your co star count as working?" I glance over at him as I start the car up. "Is this the game that we are playing now?"

"Don't believe everything that the tabloids say." He sighs as he relaxes into his seat and I want to punch him. 

"I'm not believing the tabloids, I believe the fucking pictures and videos that I have been sent by every fucking person." I try to focus on driving but I'm so overcome with anger. "The kids and I have not seen or heard from you in five fucking days. Do you know how worried we were? You wouldn't answer the phone or respond to my texts."

Michael sighs deeply, "I needed some time to process everything."

"Well you don't have to worry about processing much, I'll do it for you." I turn the radio on to avoid bursting into tears and Michael turns it down. 

"What does that mean?"

I purse my lips as I continue to face the front.

"Luxe. Hello?" He waves his hand infront of my face. "And why didn't you tell me that you were going to Mexico?"

"Little miss Petra is going to be single soon and so are you." I glance over at him with a smug expression on my face. "Like I said, you don't have to process much because your soon to be ex wife is going to be doing that part for you."

"You don't mean that."

I find a small space to park in because if I continue to drive angry, I'm going to kill us both.

"So talk to me." I turn over to face him. "Why are you acting as if we have been in a bad place? We have literally been working through this illness of mine and being the team that we are so I don't know what I have done to make you not want to be with me. If you don't want me anymore then that's fine but don't do the kids like that."

"I don't want to get a divorce." Michael tells me with a grim expression on his face. "Stepping out with Petra was work related but we did share a kiss at the event."

I barely react to his words.

"Kissing her was never planned, it just happened in the heat of the moment." Michael rubs the back of his neck. "Outside of work, it has only happened that one time but I went away because I felt guilty. I went back home to my parents home because I couldn't process the fact that I cheated on you."

"Ok." I fake a smile before resting my head on the steering wheel as my walls begin to break down. The tears begin to fall from my eyes and Michael rubs my back as I cry because the realization that I wasn't enough for my husband is kicking my ass.

I have never had good luck when it came down to men so my feelings are pretty much shot right now.

"I'm sorry."

"Promise me that it was just the one time." I wipe my tears away before holding out my pinky. "Be honest with me, please."

"I promise that it happened the one time and it will never happen again." He hooks his pinky around mine before kissing it. "I'm really sorry, Luxe."

"We can work through it." I tell him with a nod. "If you're being honest then we can work through this but you have to give me my time to process things and when the kids wake up in the morning, you apologise to them."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

8.8K 376 18
OS OF ANIDITA AMD MANY MORE ANIDITA'S STORIES 🫶✨ #318 author
3.5K 454 9
Let's see..
126K 859 105
Just read it lmao......
1.9K 168 13
It's about the Cole Family...that's all I'm going to say. Hope you enjoy ❤️