Blood moon (a tvd fanfic)

By Aabicus

After a gruesome death by her parents. Eliana Rose once again knows she is to be reincarnated into her 27th l... More

Chapter 1: So I died.... again
Chapter 2: The void + New world
Chapter 3: New world
Chapter 4: So the plot begins...
Chapter 5: Hello little crow
Chapter 6: Dammit Vicki!
Chapter 8: Dinner party day
Announcement
Her house-
her house- part 2
her house- part 3
Chapter 9: Founders day
Chapter 10: Founders day-part 2
Chapter 11: Lets get some shit done.
Chapter 12: Slater, Rose and Trevor
A/N
Encounter with a creep - snippet and soulmate poll.
A/N
Chapter 12: A new revelation (short chap)
Chapter 13: So much shit in one chap
A/N + poll (/▽\)
Chapter 14: pain, pain and more Pain
Announcement
Announcement+poll
Announcement
Chapter 15: Katherine MY LOVE
Chapter 16: More Katherine talk
Chapter 17: Even MORE Katherine
Chapter 18: Carnival creeps
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20: Kidnapping?
Chapter 21: Hello Elijah
Chapter 22: Mr Easter Bunny
Chapter 23: Oh nO I hOpE I doNT faaaaAAL!
Chapter 24: Mutts
Chapter 25: Love?
Chapter 26: Can I just Die?
Chapter 27: Betrayal????
Chapter 28: Adventures with Klaus
AN
Chapter 29: Rebekah (Short chap)
Chapter 30: Wakey wakey
Choose a dress
Chapter 31: Cinderella Fetish (pt 1)
Chapter 32: Cinderella Fetish (pt 2)
Chapter 33: Mates? MATES!
Chapter 34: Is this a Fanfic?
An
COMING BACK SOON!

Chapter 7: Sexy Stranger

3.5K 165 1
By Aabicus

Valentina pov

After leaving the Forbes residence at 11, I then drive to the grill.

Flashback

KNOCK KNOCK

the door opens, revealing an already dressed, and in uniform Liz. "hey, morning Val sweetie. you here for Caroline?" 

"umm actually no sheriff, I wanted to talk about giving Caroline vervain" I say hesitantly

Liz's eyes are wide, and her jaw is slightly open. "you know?" she looks at me stunned and sceptical, before peeping both ways out the door, then gesturing me to Come in.

she walks back in and stops at her kitchen counter with arms crossed waiting for an explanation.

"yes I know about the supernatural, infact my family were hunters," This was, in fact a white lie, but I need her trust. Her mouth formed an 'o' as she looked at me, a tiny smile flickering on her face, so I continue.

"over the years among supernatural, I have hunches. right now my gut is telling me to start giving Caroline vervain, start today if possible. She is apart of a founding family after all" I say with a worried look mixed with a confused smile.

"Okay sweetie, I get what your saying. I'll also talk to the council about your deed." a smile on her face.

Flashback over

I drive to the grill, and sat down at the table, pulling out my seat.

"So you and Stefan talked all night? there was no sloppy first kiss? or touchy feely of any kind." Caroline asked sceptically.

"yeah Eli, you have to share the SMUT" I say, a grin curving on her lips.

"gosh Val! and nope, we didn't go there" Elena sighed.

"not even a handshake?" "nope"

"I bet there was a hell lot of sexual tension though. you guys must have been having sex with your eyes from what I heard from matt" Elena's face reddened at my comment and bonnie snickered, giving me a fist bump.

"okay okay okay, it's simple, girl likes boy, boy likes girl, SEX" Caroline smirked clapping her hands together.

"Profound" Elena roles her eyes dramatically. before putting the papers in her hand down and abruptly standing up.

"what are you doing?" bonnie asks mischievously.

"Caroline's right, it is easy. If I just sit here, then I'm going to end up talking myself out of it. And Val, your my wing woman"  she says dragging me along.

"no problemo, I'll just bail when you two start eye fucking each other again." I call and bonnie and care erupt into a fit of laughter.

"I'll drive there in my car, I need to meet Zack anyways."

Time skip

 As we arrive at the doorstep of the, Elena rings the doorbell. while I just push though and walk in. "Val!" Elena hisses "you can't just walk in". I roll my eyes "girl, this is is a freaking mansion, do you really expect the guy to hear the sound of a flimsy bell from the other side of the house?...no" I roll my eyes and walk further in.

"oohhhhhh STEFFAAANNNNN!!!!!, EEDDWAAARRDDD?????, STeffyyy pooooo!!!!!" I sigh and breath out. Damn my voice hurts

Elena giggles behind me as she continues to call Stefan's name

"Damn you Edward, come out! Elena wants to jump your bones!" "shut up Val!" Elena hisses

I snicker, looking at the open door where a crow flies through, scaring the crap out of me, even though I was expecting it. I stumble before swiftly turning back. Colliding into Damon, his nose brushing mine and his breath on my face. Both my hands were firmly placed on his chest. I jump back in fright.

"Fucking hell Salvatore, I almost pissed myself!" I add with a pout and grab my chest. he smirks, damn he's hot. I kind of forgot how most of the characters were soo hot, damn.

he tilts his head and scans my face.

Elena runs to me. He turns and looks at her before looking back at me.

"we're so sorry for barging in. The door was, open?" as Elena turns around to see the now closed door. I shrug  "and now it's closed, you don't mind us here now do you Salvatore, my friend desperately want's to jump your brother's bones and we need to find him" 

He smirks wider while Elena punches me  bit too hard in embarrassment.

"hello Val, nice to see you again" he brushes a bit of hair behind my ear while Elena watches in confusion. "ohh don't worry Eli, this is Damon Salvatore. A.K.A Stefany's big bro."

"Stefan didn't tell me he had a brother" Elena said looking hurt,  girl......really?

"actually he did, at the grill"

"ehhh, he's not one to brag" his eyes flicking back to me.

"is he though?" I say with a raised eyebrow, he bite's his bottom lip, before turning to Elena.

"Well you must be Elena. you two, come" Damon says leading us to the parlour.

"wow this is your living room?" "way to be obvious Elena" I hissed rolling my eyes. Damon chuckles.

"can I look around?" I ask genuinely, he smirks and gestures me to go ahead.

I walk off.  Fuck I forgot to drink blood this morning..... dammit. My stomach grumbles and it hurts like hell. hoping no one was looking I lean onto the couch for support, I have a blood bag in my bag but I can't open it now. Damon will smell it. I groan.

"Hey you okay there?" Elena looks my way and Damon asks. "I'm good, heh" I say, sarcasm seeping through my voice. managing to stand up, I walk to the rack full of alcohol and scan it. mostly bourbon. Damon doesn't take his eyes off me as he talks.

"I see why my brothers so smitten" I roll my eyes, here he goes.

"it's about time, never thought he'd get over the last one. nearly destroyed him" he says, face sadness seeping through.

"damn man, let Edward spill the beans when he's ready, Jesus" I mutter fully knowing that Damon could hear me.

"The last one?"

"yeah Katherine, his girlfriend?"

"His now Ex- girlfriend. listen Elena! if you start thinking Edward is on rebound and the decide to leave, then I will whoop your ass, GOT IT? Jesus, you drag me here getting my hopes up for sexual tension now don't pull back and go jump his fucking bones!"  Elena's eyes widen and her jaw open. Damn Damon looks Hella pissed and now he's laughing?.

"ppfffttttt- ahem anyways, you guys haven't had that awkward exes talk yet? well I'm sure it will come up now"

I sigh and mutter so only Damon can hear me. "dude, you were so planning this" before looking at Damon, who winks at me

"you do know how relationships like that end don't you?" he asks, again... fake concern.

"you say it like every relationship is doomed to end" tell him girl. 

he shrugs. "I'm a fatalist"

"hello Stefan" Elena turns around, Stefan stood there, if looks could kill. Damon would be minced up by now.

"Elena I didn't know you would be coming over" his eyes not leaving Damon. "ummm helooooo, I'm here too" I say waving and walking back to them. My stomach was killing me. "Val? why are you here" he asked flicking his eyes to me. "well, I already embarrassed Elena way too much today, so I'm gonna give her a break and shut my mouth." I say with a shrug.

"I know, we should have called-" "don't be silly, you're welcome any time, isn't she Stefan?" Damon's smirk getting wider.

"I'll break out the family album sometime, but I have to warn you. he wasn't much of a looker" I snort. stumbling a bit as I clutch my stomach and groans.

The three of them look my way, Concerned.

"you alright Val?" Stefan asks, his eyes flicking to Damon who was staring at me.

"I'm good, sorry, I haven't eaten since yesterday morning" which was half true, since I didn't tell them what I ate. Elena looks upset, probably from hearing about Katherine turns to the door.

"i-i umm I'm just gonna go, bye Stefan, it was nice meeting you Damon. Val?," Elena looks at me pleadingly so she can leave. Stefan was too busy glaring at Damon.

"you go ahead girl, I need to talk to Zack" and with that she speed walked out of the house, shutting the door behind her.

I turned to the brothers who were now looking at me. Damon wore smirk as he walked towards me, Stefan on the other hand vampire speeds in front of me. I sigh...

"look you two, I know your vampires. Quite obvious actually" Stefan turned around immediately, his eyes wide. Damon however, sped towards me, grabbing me by the neck and slamming me into a wall. My hunger didn't help.

"HOW!" Damon's grip tightens around my neck. "Damon! let her speak!" Stefan pulls Damon off me and I collapse coughing and clutching my neck.

Damon shakes Stefan's hand off him and turns to me glaring. I sigh, reaching into my bag both the brothers eye me cautiously as I pull out the blood bag, opening it and holding it to my mouth, drinking from it slowly to improve my control. the sweet metallic liquid was addictive, my gums aches and fangs extended out. like vampires, small veins appeared under my eyes. Stefan looks stunned, Damon however, is smirking deeply, eyeing me. Half way through the blood bag I close it and put it back in my bag.

"you're a vampire?" Stefan looks at me, almost disappointed. 

Third pov

"You're a vampire?" Stefan asks Valentina after witnessing her down half a blood bag. He was disappointed to say the least, he didn't want anything to do with them at the moment. moreover, he prayed she wouldn't be like Damon. Damon on the other hand, stood there stunned, but happy. The blood on her lips only aroused him more. Her scent getting stronger.

She looked up at them sheepishly and gulped.

"I'm not sure what I am," this was a lie of course, she was an immortal, and she new that, but it's not like she could blurt it out .

Stefan's eyes became softer, she doesn't know what's happening to her, he thought.

Walking forward and gently placing a hand on her back, he led her to the couch and sat her down, Damon brought a bottle of bourbon offering it to her. "What do you mean, you don't know what you are?" Stefan asks gently. his eyes were sad. Did she get turned against her will?

"I woke up like this. an extreme thirst for blood, aching gums. of course I believe in vampires, so I was careful to step outside. The sun didn't harm me. I walked to the hospital and my gut was telling me to drink blood, so I stole a few blood bags and here I am. A while later I discovered my fangs." she said with a shrug.

"so, did someone kill you?" Damon asks intrigued. "Not that I remember, but Damon. you have to teach me how to feed. Stefan, I would ask you but you reek of bunny blood, and that's the last thing I want right now. plus I like animals" she says with a raised eyebrow.

"bahahahaha!! she sure told you stef" Damon blurts out laughter, unable to hold it, Before vampire speeding to Val and pushing her against the couch.

"well if you insist then you can learn now" his voice was husky and his lips almost brushing Val's. Stefan stood there stunned watching.

"and how do you suppose I learn," she whispers into his ear tauntingly. Stefan jumps into action, pulling Damon off.

"thanks steff, I needed a break from him breathing on my face." Val smirks. While Damon gasped looking offended. Stefan on the other hand smirked at her carefreeness.

"now I'm gonna head home, you lot." she stands up, brushing herself off and grabbing her bag.

"Bye dammy, Cya Veggie Vamp" she winks at the brothers before speeding to her car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 8.1K 54
Rosalie Salvatore was the youngest Salvatore sibling, unfortunately she died due to burning at the stake in 1864. It's 2010 and the brothers look thr...
51K 806 24
Book I of the Elizabeth Gerard Series "If one were to not know you, Elijah Mikaelson, one would say you are trying to woo me." "And what if I am?" ...
12.7K 225 11
So before I start I love Elena and co. But they just don't fit as the Good ones in this story. This will be a short book. Elodie rilling went to slee...
155K 6.1K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...