SEVENTEEN imagines •

Por bozhoes

imagines, OS with members of SEVENTEEN ! this is purely fictional ! Más

infos -
VERNON - Trick or Treating

DK - Sugar Daddy

542 7 5
Por bozhoes

prompt: Seokmin (DK) is Y/N's sugar daddy, except he's really sweet and goofy (and a virgin).

• kissing

• 2.2k words

enjoy!

You and Seokmin have had a few dates where he spoiled you and stuff but he would never ask for more, which left you a bit confused. Weren't sugar daddies supposed to pay for things in exchange for sex? You weren't exactly sure, but that's what you had always been told.

In fact, Seokmin was the first sugar daddy you had ever had. You met him on one of those apps dedicated for such businesses at a time in your life when you desperately needed money. He was cute, cuter than most of the guys on that app who were either old or just really ugly. Seokmin was smiling so big on his pictures and you immediately felt that he was a nice guy. Your first meeting had confirmed your thoughts, he was really sweet and funny. 

You quickly felt safe and at ease with him as he had never put any pressure on you, which you particularly liked. He was so nice that you even felt a bit guilty for asking him to buy you things without having to give him anything in return. Actually, he had never asked for anything in return. Which, at first, was a blessing but turned out to be rather odd. You had mentioned this issue to several of your friends who told you that it was definitely weird but that it was to your advantage since you weren't asked to do things you didn't wanted to do. 

But you weren't so sure. In fact, as time went by, you felt strangely attracted to Seokmin. He wasn't that older than you and you got along pretty well. His jokes would always make you laugh, sometimes so much that you cried and your tears would ruin all your makeup. But he didn't care at all. He was so genuine and you just had the best time every time you would hang out with him. You had grown so comfortable around him that you wouldn't actually mind if he asked you for sex. 

Actually, you would agree to it without a doubt. He was caring and also really hot, so why not?

One night, as you finish having dinner in another fancy French restaurant where he has invited you, you decide to finally ask him: "Don't you want more from me?"

Seokmin's reaction is immediate: he blushes so hard and almost chokes on his dessert. It takes him a while to collect himself. You can tell that he hasn't anticipated your question.

"I... Am I supposed to want more from you?" he answers after gulping down what's left of his glass of wine, probably in order to give him more courage to face this situation. You can see he's taken aback and you quite like seeing him so flustered. You never thought you could have this effect on him, as he's always been respectful and careful not to display this type of interest. He would sometimes make comments on how much he liked the way you were so nicely dressed for him, but nothing too bold.You wanted to challenge this part of him and see how he would react.

You shrug. "I guess so? Isn't that part of the contract?"

He frowns and stays silent for a while. You can tell his mind is racing and you start feeling a bit nervous yourself. Maybe he's just not interested? What if... What if he's gay? No, you think, that wouldn't make any sense. But then, why hasn't he asked for a little compensation?  He had never requested to hold your hand or anything, leading you to ask yourself what were his true motivations.

"I don't remember signing a contract, though." he says, obviously confused.

You chuckle, finding him cute, as always.

"Right. It's just that this is how the relationship is supposed to work, I guess."

"How is it supposed to work?" he asks, staring right into your eyes. At this exact moment, you can't tell if he's being serious or not. You're not sure if he's waiting for you to tell him, to ask him to have sex with you or if he's just really... Innocent? But he's a grown man, you can't help but think, it doesn't make any sense. 

"I can't tell if you're joking or not." you declare, deciding to play the honest card.

"I'm not, I swear I'm not. I'm confused, in fact, I..." you can see he's battling with his thoughts and has trouble finishing his sentence. 

You decide to give him a hand. You lower your voice, almost whispering, and lean towards him across the table so only him can hear what you're about to say.

"Don't you want to have sex with me?"

This time, he freezes, his eyes locked on you. You can't help but laugh at his reaction, which causes him to shake his head in an attempt to chase away his shyness. His embarrassment is adorable, making him look like some teenage boy.

You never thought you'd have to initiate sexual intercourse with your own sugar daddy. You had always thought they were a bunch of disgusting old perverts who would make you do all sorts of crazy things, but Seokmin was different. You knew straight away that he would be different, but this almost innocence he seemed to have was more than you could have ever imagined. 

After a few seconds, his eyes meet yours. You can't really read anything in him except for his obvious nervousness.

"Is... Is this what you want, Y/N?" 

You feel your cheeks turn red. You've been quite bold and now you're starting to retreat. Your hands play nervously with the napkin laid on your lap. 

Eventually, you admit it. Fuck it, what's wrong with wanting to have some fun?

"I... Yes. I do, in fact." 

°°°

You follow Seokmin into the bedroom he has just booked for the two of you. Of course, it had to be in one of the most luxurious hotels in town. You weren't complaining at all, but you were always surprised by how rich he actually was. He was so humble and down to earth that you tended to forget he owned a huge fortune.

The room is very spacious. There's a mini kitchen, a living room area with a big TV, a table way too large for just two people, and, obviously, a huge bed that you just want to jump on and lay here for the rest of your days. But you got to keep it together, you have a man to seduce. 

You guys had never spent the night together in your six months of seeing each other. Tonight was a first, and you were quite excited as you had been craving this new type of closeness with Seokmin. You felt like you knew him pretty well, as you had been meeting almost once a week since you first met him, but there were still parts of him that remained unknown to you. 

And you wanted to see him in his entirety.

After your little chat at the restaurant, he had kept quiet for a while. You could see that he was troubled by what you had just talked about. You could see that something was definitely bothering him and wondered what it could be.

Entering the room, you decide to confront him for the second time tonight.

"Have I done something wrong? You've been pretty quiet."

He helps you take off your coat, answering you from behind your back so you can't see the tense expression on his face. 

"I'm perfectly fine."

He doesn't give you time to reply and heads to the fridge, getting a bottle of champagne out.

"Would you like a glass?" he asks, still not looking in your direction. 

"No." you answer in a harsh tone. "I would like for you to look at me."

You hear him sigh. He puts the bottle and the glass he has just poured for himself on the table and turns to face you. You can't deny it, this man is incredibly sexy. His tight white shirt slightly opened revealing parts of his chest, his hair perfectly slicked back through which you feel the uncontrollable need to run your fingers, his overall charming and polite attitude... Right now, at this exact moment, everything about him is turning you on. It's almost as if you had been unconsciously waiting for this moment to happen, for him to stand right in front of you to realize how badly you wanted him.

You slowly take a few steps towards him, getting closer and closer. You stop just a few inches before him, but you're still standing close enough to feel his breathing crashing on your face. Your eyes are deeply staring into his and, after battling whether or not you should do it, your hand reaches for his cheek. He shivers a bit under your touch but does not get back. You let your fingers lightly rub his soft skin.

"Can I get a kiss?" you whisper. You now feel yourself a bit shaking, realising you've been quite straightforward with him. You're scared he's going to reject you.

You see his adam's apple going up then down, meaning he's jut swallowed his saliva out of nervousness.

"You... You don't have to, if you don't want to, I..." 

Before you can end your sentence, you feel Seokmin's lips land on yours. Your eyes open with surprise to this new contact but you eventually give in to the kiss, closing your eyes to enjoy the moment as you've been wanting this to happen for a while now. Seokmin's mouth feels warm against yours, his lips are unbelievably soft, in the same way as his honey-like skin. They feel good. He feels good. 

You deepen the kiss, slightly opening your mouth to let the tip of your tongue wander against his lips. You feel that Seokmin is, strangely, still a bit tense and shy to your touch, but he takes up the pace and lets you guide him. He puts his hands on your cheeks, bringing you closer to him and adding a new intensity to your kiss, and  you know he's gotten into it. You then let your own hands explore his body, touching his back and even his lower back, feeling his rounded butt in your hands.

After a few seconds, the room's temperature feels like it has increased of a dozen degrees. It's so hot in here and you eventually have to detach from Seokmin in order to catch your breath. This kiss was so intense that you're both panting as if you've just ran a marathon. You can't help but chuckle out of excitement.

Seokmin, however, takes a few steps back, leaving you to feel quite cold without the hotness of his body pressed against yours. You're both still dressed up but you already feel like you're burning with desire.

"Y/N, there's something I need to tell you." 

His voice is so different from his usual bubbly voice that you can't help but feel a bit scared. You tilt your head to the side.

"What is it, Seok?" you say, trying to sound calm when your heart is racing like crazy inside your chest.

He's hesitating. His eyes look everywhere else but on your face. You're scared he's going to tell you something terrible, something so awful you'd want to run away on the spot. 

Finally, he rubs his face and takes a deep breath.

"I... I've never done this before."

"What?"

"Sex. I've never had sex."

Your mouth falls open without you being able to control it. So this is what this was all about... Seokmin is a virgin.

He looks away, obviously ashamed by what he has just confessed. 

"Wait... How..." you start, unable to find the right words to respectfully express your surprise.

"I've never had the chance. I wasn't that interested anyway." he answers. His tone is one you've never heard before, it's so serious and cold that you almost don't recognize him.

You can feel his uneasiness and reach for his hand, gently grabbing it to intertwine your fingers with his, longer and delicate. He loosens up under your touch and you bring him closer to you. In the same way as a kid who's just been yelled at, he's still not looking at you so you softly reach for his chin with your other hand to get him to do so. 

"That's fine, Seokie."

You've never called him that before, but you feel that the time is appropriate. You want him to feel safe and to know that you're not judging him whatsoever.

You bring his hand to your lips, lightly brushing them against his knuckles. His skin is so soft, softer than what you had pictured, and you just want to kiss him everywhere. But you have to stay composed for now.

"Do you still want to do it? I mean... With me?" 

He stares at your face, and you notice that his expression is not so tense anymore. He brings his free hand to your cheek, caressing it in the most gentle way before leaning towards you to steal another of those delicate kisses from your lips.

"Yes. I want you."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
956K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
81.1K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
180K 4.8K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...