Gravity Falls insert

Por storydays21

Genderbend one shots Más

Car cuddles

Genderbend! Aged Up!Dipcifica lemon

507 4 1
Por storydays21

Dipper Pines gasped as she was slammed into her room at the Mystery Shack . The twins had returned to Gravity Falls after their 3rd year of college, and their Grunkles were throwing a welcome back party for them. Even though, Dipper and her boyfriend, Atlantic "Atlas" Northwest, Face Times, Skyped and communicated every way possible but it wasn't the same as seeing each other in person.

They were able to sneak away while Marcel caught everyone's attention with challenging Grunkle Stan to a drinking contest.

Being 21 had its perks.

And that included having "adult fun".

"Babe..."

Dipper shook her head and pulled Atlas' tie so she could get a better angle as her mouth returned to his, moaning when they opened to each other. She'd missed him so much, and he'd told her the same, so she had decided that their first moment alone together this summer as soon as she got back from college would be spent doing this.

Hell, she was determined to go all the way.

Atlas groaned low in his throat, allowing her to continue kissing him almost frenziedly for a second, but when Dipper's eager hands started to fumble with his shirt's buttons in between their pressed chests, he broke off.

"Dipp-Baby..," he repeated, a husky timbre of sound pushed past his mouth.

The brunette  huffed when his hands threaded through hers, stopping her efforts that were proving futile anyway. "What," she hissed out, hazel-green eyes sparking with a mix of lust and annoyance.

He knew she wasn't really angry. Atlas always knew what she felt, when she felt it, and when she felt that she had to fake it.

"We don't have to, you know," he breathed out, one of his fingers tracing her hand.

And he looked a little awkward about it, like usual whenever they got intimate, but reiterated anyway, "There's no rush. We don't gotta do anything you don't wanna do."

Dipper felt tears pricking in her eyes. It was times like this that almost terrified her, when Atlas so easily cut through all her defenses and her walls she threw up, to make her feel like he knew her always.

"I-" Her voice choked off, her throat working to try and continue. "I wanna do this. I want..." It didn't sound sure enough, so she repeated. "...I want you."

And, bless him, he knew she was telling the truth.

And so, was she nervous? Sure.

Scared of the aftermath? Hell yes.

But ready for this? Absolutely.

"Okay," Atlas agreed, and those two syllables caught sweetly in her own mouth when he repeated them over and over as they slowly resumed kissing. "We'll take it slow, though, okay?"

Dipper nodded desperately, repeating the word in a murmur. "Okay." Her eyes drifted shut. "Llama." was the couple's code word for when either wanted to stop. Dipper's hand fumbled with the lock of the door before finding its way into her lover's hair, messing it up more. 

"Jump." The blond whispered, before tangling his tongue with hers. Dipper obliged and ran her hands over his clothed upper body, whimpering as she felt his semi grind into her. Atlas secured her legs around his waist and turned them over to Dipper's king sized bed/ 

 Dipper gasped as Atlas was on top of her, pinning her, but unobtrusively, loosely propping himself up over her body. "May I?" he mumbled after a bit, in between Dipper's neck tilting her head a new way. She hummed consent, and felt his smile when his hands gently replaced hers and went to work on her crop top.

She shivered as he ran his hands over her slightly darker skin, and gasped when he bit down on the juncture between her neck and shoulder. Atlas' soft grin turned into a sarcastic smirk as he sucked down on that spot, and began to massage Dipper's covered breasts, getting delighted sounds from the mystery hunter. 

"A-Atlas---mmm.." She sighed, eyes fluttering. "Hmm?" He hummed against her neck. "S-Shirt. Off. Now." Dipper demanded, as Atlas huffed a laugh before sucking her neck one more time..leaving a red hickey in place. He sat up partially, sliding off his button up, grinning to himself as he noticed Dipper slowly turning red, and squeezing her legs together. 

"Like what you see, baby?" He teased before kissing the woman in front of him. She ran her hands over his broad shoulders, gently scratching down his back, and feeling his muscles from him playing soccer.

Atlas reached behind her, and uncliped her Victoria's Secret Limited Edition bra. That had been an Christmas gift worth giving. He peeked at her blissed out face before took a bud in his mouth and squeezing the other making Dipper yelp at the sudden sensation on her breasts. "Atlas....please. G-Go lower?" She asked pathetically, shivering when he switched sides. "No way; after being apart for so long? I'm taking my time with you." He mumbled in between biting and sucking her nipple. 

Dipper felt the bed moving under her, and lifted her head slightly to see a pleasing sight: Atlantic Northwest was dry humping the mattress below. Having enough, Dipper pulled the heir's hair and crashed her lips into his, . Atlas stared in slight shock and mostly arousal as his usually shy girlfriend was now on top, breathless, and grinding down onto his lap.

"D-Dammit, Atlas. Don't you see what you're doing to me? You're making me go crazy, and I'm losing my mind." She whined as his clothed erection massaged her clit. "What do you want me to do?" He whispered, gripping her hips to help speed things up.

 "I don't know!" Dipper sobbed softly. "I want your tongue on me but I also want to have your cock in my mouth, and I'm just feeling so hot and good and I love you because you take such good care of me--" She moaned as he kissed her fiercely, grinding up into her. Dipper suddenly bit down on his neck as she came for the first time that night. Atlantic continued moving her hips as he helped her come down from her unexpected high.

She shuddered in his arms, while he whispered soothing words to her. "You okay there, darling?" asked the blond, tracing shapes up and down her sides. "Mm, yes." Dipper sat up, meeting his blue eyes. "Do you want to continue?" She asked, feeling that Atlantic hadn't gone down yet. "Only if you want." She looked at him with big eyes, hoping he wasn't ready to go back to the party. 

"You up to a little of 69?" He asked remembering her wishes from earlier. "Yes, please, Atlas." Together, they stripped off each other's pants and underwear and got into comfortable positions. Atlas sighed happily when Dipper took him into her mouth greedily. He used his fingers to spread her open, licking his very dry lips before diving into her clit. 

The Pines girl moaned around the giant cock in her mouth, sending vibrations through him. They continued this game for a while: Atlas content under Dipper and eating her out like she's his last meal ever, and Dipper ecstatic as she deep throated Atlas. 

Still sensitive from earlier, it was no surprise that Dipper came first. Her moans were muffled with Atlas' in her mouth but it didn't stop her shaking with pleasure. She pulled off him, precum dripping off her lips. Hazel green eyes met piercing blue eyes. 

"Atlas..." "Dipper, I really really need you right now." He begged. "Me too..condom size?" Dipper crawled off him, and reached for her nightstand. Atlas turned on his side, leaning on his elbow, with a raised brow. "Why do you have different sized condoms in your night table?" Dipper gave him a sly look. "I get lonely sometimes, and I like imagining my toys are the size of you. I've seen you in gray sweatpants, hon. And I have a over active imagination." She bit her lip coyly, with a faint blush on her cheeks. 

"I'm an extra large. Do you have lube in their as well?" "She pulled the said items out. "I have flavored, and regular." Atlantic hissed as Dipper grabbed him unexpectedly and slowly jerked him off, while he opened the condom. He went to put it on, when cold hands stopped him. "What are you--ohhhhhhh." Atlas couldn't believe how good it felt as she put the condom on with her teeth. 

"You, my dear, have a talented mouth." He muttered shakily. "I learned from the best. Do you want to prep me, or do you want to watch?" Dipper shivered as Atlas's eyes darkened. "Next time, I'll watch. But right now? I need to be inside you. Somehow, some way." He took the lube from her, and inserted two fingers in her. Dipper moaned loudly as he started to stretch and thrust them. "Shhh, don't want your family or the town hearing us, do you?" He muttered huskily, slowing his pace, much to Dipper's disappointment. 

"N-No. I'll be good." Dipper shuddered as he inserted another two and picked up his pace. "Oh, your fingers feel so good." Atlas grinned when she shivered as he pressed her G-spot repeatedly. "A-Atlas, if you k-keep doing that, I'm gonna c-cum." warned Dipper. Atlas withdrew his fingers, licking them clean before eyeing Dipper with pure adoration in his eyes. 

"Are you sure about this? We can stop right now, and just cuddle before going back." He offered  a soft smile. Dipper kissed him softly, softer than they had since they'd came to her room. She rested her arms around his neck, before talking. "Yes, Atlas. I love and trust you." She averted her eyes for a moment before looking into his blue eyes. 

"I want you to take my virginity, Atlantic Northwest." said young man felt his eyes widen.

"I want you to be my first, Dipper Pines. Do you want to top first?" He breathed. 

"No, I want doggy style."

Dipper crawled over to the headboard and sighed in anticipation as Atlas leaned over and pressed himself against her folds."Are you ready?" He whispered. "Yes." She panted as he pushed in slowly. She bit her lip as his cock filled her but stopped when he met her barrier. "Ready?" "Do it." Dipper clenched the headboard, yelping as he finally filled her up. 

Atlas couldn't believe how tight she was, and it took everything in him not to pound into the heat Dipper was offering him. Dipper couldn't believe how big and full she was. 

"Ngh, y-you okay, Dipper?" He asked, rubbing soothing circles against her lower belly. "Atlas," Sobbed Dipper, moving against him. The young adults moaned at the feeling. "Please, please, move." whined the girl. 

He grunted, obeying her command. They moaned in harmony as Atlas slowly began thrusting until they found a rhythm that worked for both of them: Atlas thrusting, and rubbing her clit, and Dipper grinding against him, and squeezing him around her. 

Dipper was thankful for the blaring music Marcel had chosen because she was certain whoever was nearby could hear her moans.  

It felt like forever as the two used each other to reach sweet sweet release. Suddenly Atlas untied her hands, grabbed her hips, turned her around, pounded harder into Dipper making her speak incoherently. Atlas began sucking on her neck and leaving multiple marks on her upper chest, before Dipper whined, scratching his back, leaving marks.

"A-Atlas, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" "Me too, Dipper. Come for me, baby." His command was all she needed before falling over the edge. Atlas bit down hard on her neck as he thrusted came into the condom. He continued to over-stimulate himself and his girlfriend until they both finished. 

Atlas barely stopped himself from collapsing on Dipper, pulled out, and took the condom off. He sighed at how much he came in the condom, tied it and threw it in a trash bag. 

Blue eyes met hazy hazel eyes, and he grinned at the mess he made of Dipper. Her long brown hair was tangled, and plastered against forehead. It also revealed her birthmark that made her so similar to her Grunkle Ford. She had dark red marks forming on her upper chest and on the left side of her neck, and her legs were shyly covering up her lower part.

The mystery huntress  could feel her eyes dropping when a sudden wet warm sensation was run across her body. She hummed as she peeked at the blond Northwest. He had a gentle smile on his face as he massaged her body and wiped her down with a warm washcloth. "Mm, feels good." 

Dipper was lust drunk and she couldn't care less. Atlas also didn't mind taking care of her and obeying her wishes; after all, she was already onto her second PhD. How many 21 year olds can say that? He crawled into bed with her, and chuckled lowly in his throat as she curled into his side, tracing shapes on his chest. 

"Wow, that was amazing Dipper." He said, softly. "Yes, Atlas. You were amazing." She reached down for her royal blue weighted blanket over the two of them. Atlas laughed softly. "I know what you're trying to do, darling. And we don't have time for this, we gotta go back to the party." 

Dipper hummed lazily, dozing off. "I'm not one for parties, Atlas. Can we just cuddle for the rest of the night and then go for dinner later?" She looked at him with pleading eyes. 

"Yes, Dipper, we can do that. Let's at least get pajamas on before your Grunkles and/or your brother find us."

Dipper ended up putting on Atlas' discarded button up and her panties on, while Atlas slid on a pair of pajama pants, and stayed shirtless, and unlocked the door. If Stan or Ford found her door locked, they'd never get a moment alone again.

He crawled next to her, sighing in content as Dipper rested her head on his chest. "I love you, Dipper." He muttered into her hair. "I love you more, Atlas." She whispered into his sweat covered chest, submitting to sleep. 

--A few hours later--

Marcel had been sent upstairs to look for his twin sister and Atlas who had disappered about 30 minutes into the surprise party. 

He knocked on Dipper's door and when he recieved no response, he opened the door and gasped at the sight in front of him. "Hey kid, did you fin--" Stanley grunted softly as his nephew covered his mouth, Ford looking just as confused as Stan felt. 

"Quite." hissed the younger Pines before gesturing into his sister's room.

The blanket had been kicked off the couple. Dipper had a leg over Atlas', the white button up barely covering her bottom, while Atlas had an arm behind his head, and the other around Dipper's shoulders.  The room smelled of sweat, and sex.

Stan had his mouth open, ready to scream, when Ford gripped his arm and shook his head his brother. "Leave them be." He whispered, before turning around and snapping a photo of the couple. 

"For blackmail." He grinned. Marcel and 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

893K 41.3K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
279K 9.5K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
317K 14.1K 37
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
909K 34.8K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...