The Assistant (Harem X Male R...

By DeathValleyRider

Y/N was just hired by the WWE as an assistant as the work load backstage continues to increase and you couldn... More

Character Info
A Warm Welcome From Mickie James
Paige's First Mate
The Boss And The Man
Getting A Helping Hand From The Hugger
Sparring With The Goddess
Striking a deal With Scarlett Bordeaux
A Ravishing Poolside Relaxation
Standing In The Storm With Toni
A Little Maintenance Goes A Long Way
Spending the Day With Becky Lynch
The Baddest Show On The Planet
Naughty Time With Liv Morgan
New Fitness Trainer Xia Brookside

Best of Both Worlds

11K 78 46
By DeathValleyRider

You walked into your house after another successful night of Raw and the electricity from the crowd was enough to get everyone excited. The road to Wrestlemania starts this Sunday at the Royal Rumble, your favorite Pay per view. 

There was no way you would be able to sleep tonight so you decided to go out and party. After a quick shower and getting dressed in your best outfit you looked at yourself in the mirror with a smirk. 

Y/N: I Really look good...if I do say so myself. Might even get lucky tonight. 

You overheard some of the talent was going to a local bar but you forgot the name of it, so you texted one of the girls that you knew was going to be there. 

Y/N: Hey Lexi...What is the bar that you and the other girls are going to? 

Lexi🍑: Oh do you need a ride? We have room in our vehicle. 

Y/N: 😁 Even better...I will not have to worry about finding a ride home when I drink. 

Lexi: Be there in five...sweet cheeks 😉😘

Y/N: 😲😊I'll be outside waiting for you.

You quickly got the house locked up and was sitting on the front porch looking through social media when a van pulled up in your driveway. Alexa honked the horn to get your attention and from the view you could see that it was full of beautiful women. 

Opening the side door was none other than the Giggling Blonde, Liv Morgan and beside her was a someone you didn't quite recognize. 

Liv: *Giggling: Hi Puddin, why don't you hop in the back with Paige. 

Alexa was driving and Lana was in the passenger and you could feel all their eyes locked on as you climbed in the back seat and was trying to climb over Paige's lap. 

Paige: Well Well Well, look who it is? 

 Y/N: howdy...Captain. 

You flash her a flirty smile as the two of you were the only ones that got that joke. After finally getting in the seat, all the girls excited began talking about how drunk they were going to get.

The feeling of a hand on your leg caught your attention as you looked over at Paige who had a smirk.

She watched the other ladies as she began unbuckling your pants and taking your hard cock in her hands.

Y/N: *Whispering* what are you doing?

Paige motioned for you to be quiet as she leaned in to whisper in your ear.

Paige: Just keep looking straight...they are too far in their conversation to notice.

She lowered her mouth onto your waiting cock and the moment her lips touched the head, you bit your lip to stay quiet. The slow strokes was intensifying the feeling as your eyes were glued toward the front of the vehicle. 

Her tongue messaging the underpart of your head was more than enough to quickly bring you to your breaking point. Feeling you at the verge of exploding you look down to make sure that Paige was going to take your load. You fire a load of thick cum deep down her throat and a moan almost escapes your lips but you caught yourself. 

Paige sucked down every drop of cum that you were willing to give before she carefully lifted her head and as the two of you looked forward, you locked eyes with Liv Morgan and her friend Tay Conti. 

The feeling of embarrassment flushed through your face as you quickly buckled your pants and the two women turned around and continued with their conversation as if nothing ever happened. Paige smacked you in the back of the head as a sign of disappointment for not keeping watch. 

~A few hours later~ 

Everyone was feeling really good as the drinks had been flowing and you won a few drinking challenges, as well as put your chugging skills to the test. Typically you didn't over drink because the more alcohol you drink, the more loose your lips get with what is on your mind. 

You and Paige had not said a word to each other since getting caught in the car, but you didn't care as you had your camera on your hone open to take videos of what was transpiring in the private room that you all booked. 

As you pan the phone across the room at Liv and Tay talking amongst themselves and Paige was ordering another drink, but just then you moved your camera just in the nick of time to spot the best moment of the night. 

When Alexa saw you with your camera she quickly covered her face as she blushed and the rest of the ladies couldn't help but cheer. You put your phone away after promising never to show anyone else and that's when Tay came and sat next to you. 

Tay: I bet you are having a lot of fun in a room full of tipsy girls. 

Y/N: I can say...this is the most fun I have had with them all in the same room together. 

Your statement caught her off guard for a moment as her impaired thinking had to catch up. 

Tay: Have you slept with any of the girls in this room...obviously besides Paige. You two gave it away in the car. 

 Y/N: *Smirking* There is only two people in this room that I have not fucked... can you guess them? 

Tay scoped the room as she was trying to guess who the other woman was as she knew the first answer was in fact her. 

Tay: I know first is me but...is the second Alexa? 

Y/N: *Shook your head* 

Tay: Has to be Lana then...

Y/N: *Shook your head again* Nope...the answers are you and that fine ass right over there.

Her gazed followed where you were pointing and the both of you spotted Liv Morgan leaning over the bar. 

Tay giggled at you admiring her best friends ass.

Tay: Well if you like her ass...what do you think of mine?

She stood up in front of you and slowly turned around for you to show her perfectly toned ass.

You immediately sit on your hands as you watch her ass cheeks jiggle.

Y/N: Holy...

Tay: I'm sure you like what you see?

Y/N: I love it...your boyfriend is lucky.

She sat down in your lap and slowly grinded against your crotch as she leaned back kissing your cheek.

Tay: I don't have a boyfriend.

Y/N: *Rubbing her stomach* Well...in that case. How about you spend the night at my place tonight.

She smiled as she laid her cheek against yours and continued to grind more on your lap as she feels your dick getting hard.

Tay: One condition though...

Y/N: Anything baby.

Tay: I'll only say yes, if you bring Liv with us too. She has been lonely for a while and I want her to let loose.

Y/N: *smirked* No way I would say no to that...

Tay: *kissed your cheek* Good...I'll go talk to her and get her on board.

You watched as she stood up and made her way over to Liv and after a few minutes of talking you seen both ladies look your way with a smile.

~Back at your place~

You open up the door and stumbled into the house with Liv and Tay hanging onto each side of you laughing. The door closed after you kicked it close  and you almost fell but both women caught you and guided you to the bedroom. You playfully shoved both women on the bed in doggystyle as you had to compare the two beautiful asses.

Y/N: *Drunken* You both have beautiful butts.

At first you wiggled their asses to make them jiggle. Tay's ass won in the jiggle department but neither one disappointed.

After a few smacks that caused both women to moan and blush they both pulled you on the bed and stood up in front of you.

Tay and Liv began to slowly and sexually began kissing each other on the lips and wrapped their arms around each other to pull closer. You reach out to run you hands up and down each of their thighs before squeezing their ass cheeks. 

You could tell that Tay was the more dominate one of the two as you watched her turn Liv to face you and she stood behind her slowly pulling up Liv's shirt slowly. 

Tay: How about we show Y/N what he gets to enjoy to night. 

Liv could only giggle as she held her hands in the air and her shirt and bra were removed to reveal her outstanding tits as you lick your lips in excitement.

Liv: Suck them, Daddy... 

You lean forward you place her nipple in your mouth and seductively begin to suck on it while pinching her other nipple with your fingers. Tay reached around Liv to rub her hand against your jeans where your dick was as hard as a rock. 

Tay: Ohh he is enjoying those beautiful tits of yours Liv....

Liv had a mixture of moans and giggles as you worked your magic on her stiff nipples. 

Liv: Not a-as much as I-I am t-though. 

In the next instant you felt 2 pairs of hands tugging and unbuckling your pants before finally your pants dropping to the floor at your feet. This was your que to sit back down on the bed as Liv leaned down and kisses the bulge in your underwear.

Y/N: Ohhh....Liv. 

Her tongue and lips traced the outline of your dick and her tactics for teasing was working like a charm. Tay took this opportunity to peel off Liv's bottoms as her thicc ass and clean shaved pussy was now right in her face. 

Tay: This get better every time I see it. *Smirks* 

Y/N: *Moaning* Y-You two h-have done t-this before? 

Liv slowly pulled your underwear away as your dick flops out and she has the biggest smile on her face. 

Liv: Not typically with a third person but when Tay told me...how big you were. How could I say no. 

Tay: See...He is a lot bigger than any of the toys that we use. 

Then as if in unison Liv lowered her mouth down on to your dick and Tay began to finger and lick Liv's pussy. You pull Liv's hair back out of her face so that you can watch her mouth working your shaft and her hands messaging your balls. 

Tay spent a few moments working her fingers in Liv's pussy while licking and sucking on the clit just as she knew she liked it before she stood up and undressed herself. You watched in amazement as Tay's Brazilian body looked like it was sculpted from marble by a world class artist. 

She joined her best friend as they knelt down on the bed and began sharing your dick as they went back and forth from your shaft to your balls. The overwhelming pleasure was building up as you placed your hands on the back of both of their heads. 

Your dick begins to twitch as you feel your legs begin to tighten up and the rush of an orgasm at its peak. Before you can warn them you shot out streams of cum as they both were sucking and licking the sides of your dick like a lollipop.

Both women giggled and happily cleaned up any cum on your dick and on each other as you watched on.

Tay: So daddy, how would you like to fuck us? I am dying to feel you inside me.

Y/N: *Smirks* I want you on all fours.

She happily obeyed as she bent over on all fours and begin to shake her butt at you.

Liv: *Crossing her arms* What about me?

Your thought for a quick second until you got a really crazy but fun idea. You placed Liv's thighs on your shoulders and picked her up in a powerbomb position and quickly began lapping your tongue away at her pussy.

Liv: Ohhh my! Dadddy!!!!

Tay aligned your dick with her soaking wet pussy and slowly backed against you as she was getting use to your size.

Tay: Fuck!! That's so fucking big...

You carefully rock forward as you focus on eating out Liv. Your moans were muffled from Liv's pussy as well as both of them beginning to scream.

Your body went into auto pilot as you begin to fuck Tay's harder  with each thrust. As your use your tongue on Liv's pussy, you can feel juices starting to leak and you carefully insert two fingers inside her to help push her over the edge.

Liv wrapped her legs around your head as she feels her entire body tensing up and a split second later she begins to orgasm all over your tongue and face.

After you licked up Liv's juices, you carefully laid her down on the bed next to Tay.

Y/N: That's one orgasm...now it's your turn.

Tay turned her head back to face you as she moaned.

Tay: I'm...going...to make... you fucking...work for it!

An evil grin came across your face as you grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back, arching her back, as you continued to plow at her pussy.

Liv was watching the two of you fuck like wild animals until an idea came to her. She slipped underneath Tay so that her head was right underneath the action.

She giggles as she leans her head up and licks Tay's clit, causing her body tremble from pleasure.

Tay: Oh right there...I'm going to cum!

You and Liv work in tandem as both of you can feel how close Tay was and Liv's tongue skills on her clit sent her over as Tay screamed out while soaking your dick with her juices.

The feeling of her pussy clamping down on your dick was enough for you as you buried your shaft deep inside her pussy and released a large load of cum.

After you and Tay finally finished cumming, you slid out of her pussy and right into Liv's mouth as if it was planned.

Y/N: Ohh fuck...Liv.

She cleaned your dick off without a second thought and you pulled from her mouth to see a satisfied look on her face.

Liv: My turn to get fucked Daddy

You nodded at her as you spun her around and quickly pressed her legs up by her chest. You carefully insert your dick into her soaking wet pussy and gaze in her eyes as you begin to get a rhythm.

Liv: I want you to choke me...

You stop mid stroke as you looked down at Liv and up at Tay with a drunken surprised look.

Tay: She is a freak... likes being choked and smacked.

You place your hand under her jaw at the tip of her neck and safely squeeze her neck. As you return to working up the speed of your thrust you can see a satisfying grin on Liv's face so without a second thought you gave her a soft smack on the face.

Liv: *Evil giggle* If you are going to smack me...don't be a bitch about it.

This got your attention as you smacked her harder and she moaned louder as you feel her hips rocking against you.

Y/N: You like that?

Your thust get harder and deeper with each passing second as Tay leans against the headboard to begin fingerings herself to the sight.

Liv: I said Don't hit me like a bitch!

You smack her hard enough to make her cheek turn red and she turned her face to the side. That's when you heard her giggle and moan at the same time.

She wrapped her legs tightly around your waist and you picked her up and pressed her against the wall as you thrust as hard as you can.

Both of you had your lust filled eyes locked on each other's as if you were challenging the other to go even harder.

Neither of you were going to be able to keep up this momentum as Liv's body began twitching and her pussy clasped your dick.

Liv: Ohhhh fill me up daddy...make me your naughty little slut!

You laid your head on her shoulder as you began pumping cum deep inside her pussy and causing a chain reaction of her cumming at the same time.

The two of you leaned against the wall for the moment as you slipped out of her pussy and the combined juices leaked from her pussy.

Y/N: Holy fuck....that was amazing...both of you.

You helped Liv to her feet before dropping back on the bed exhausted. Liv got to the bed and both women kissed before laying on opposite sides of you.

Tay: So on a scale of one to 10...how was that?

Y/N: *Heavily Breathing* A million

Both women laughed as they kissed your cheek before cuddling up to you and you placed your hand on their asses.

Y/N: Good night ladies...

Liv & Tay: Good night Daddy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 4.1K 71
A young man by the Name of Y/N L/N just recently lost his job due to some rumors being spread around. One night of drinking his sorrows away kickstar...
138K 2.7K 110
My Final Attempt on a WWE Harem Story! Enjoy! All Characters in this story are 18 and above!
61.8K 1.3K 36
My 2nd Liv Morgan & 6th Alexa Bliss Book! Enjoy!
58.8K 385 11
This is your journey from NXT to WWE main roster with rivals, friends and romance. Rated 18+ lemons will be warned so enjoy.