Itafushi

By long_lost_milk

I love this ship so why not make a one shot book about them to get over my obsession. More

I love you so fucking much
Okey! Sounds fun
Mafia Au
✨Smut ✨
Farewell love
Not a chapter but pls read
Animal chapter
And now behave
...
Some pics
I think I'm feeling better now
Cuddles and kisses
Mine
Idk what this is
Gifted
Gifted 2
Cooking
Idk what to call this
Idk what to call this 3
Ya
Sorry
Ay
Nay nay killua
Hhzbsyshs
Important
I love you
-_-
*_*
β€’~β€’
>:)
>:(

Idk what to call this 2

872 21 47
By long_lost_milk

Shoutout for my comment section, I love y'all. You should have heard my wheezing when I'm reading those comments.

________________________________

Megumi PoV:

I just couldn't forget the boy I meet some days ago. 'Yuuji Itadori' such a pretty name.

Anyways today I'm gonna get the present my dad has been promising me for weeks now, and to be honest I wasn't really excited.

I know I should be thankful that my dad even gets me something but the the presents of my dad are... different.

The last birthday gift was an dead wolf... he misunderstood me and thought I wanted an dead wolf but I said an chubby wolf, so I'm concerned about what is going to happen.

I stood there watching the black car of my dad pull in.

I was kinda nervous, like really nervous.

They stopped and my dad swung the door open to get out and then an familiar pink haired man got out of the car.

We stared at each other for an felt internality.

"Fushiguro... it's you! I'm happy to see you" he walked towards me to give me an hug, but my dad stepped in between us and hissed at him "step back asshole, you're here to protect him"

Then dad turned around and looked me dead in the eyes "you want to keep him or I'll kill him"

My eyes widen "No no no no no no no no no no, I like the present!" I hugged him.

"Okay... I'll go to work now. Do with him what ever you want, remember he is all yours"

Dad got into the car and drove away.

I didn't wait. I grabbed itadori's hand pulled him inside the house and then into my room.

After I closed my room I hugged him tightly.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry it's my fault, I shouldn't have told my dad that people harassed me in the streets" he kinda looked shocked "no no it's okay but why did you're dad get so angry"

I let him go "I dunno he is just like that"

They than looked at each other "I'm going to show you the room you're staying in"

I started walking away and he followed me like an lost puppy.

I showed him the room "so that the room goodbye". Then I started walking away

Yuuji PoV:

This was so awkward. But he seems so cute tho.

I went into the room and looked around. It was a normal twin sized bed with an white bedsheets, he also had an wooden closed and an wooden table with an wooden chair, Behind the table was an window. On the floor was an white carpet. I also had an little bathroom.

I went to the closed and opened it and to my surprise it had a lot of clothes. I took a white shirt and it was my sized, I putted the shirt back and laid down.

~

I opened my eyes as I heard an aggressive knock.

I jumped up and now was sitting on the bed. Then the door sung open and fushigoros dad was standing there whit an disgusted look.

"Hello sir!" I yelled. He walked over and grabbed the chair and sat right next to me.

"Now tell me dipshit, why did you try to hug megumi" "huh" he made a tsk sound "why did you try to hug him?!" He yelled "I knew him and I wanted to be nice" he looked at me up and down "couldn't you find an better excuse? You're just disgusting" he looked so disgusted at me "hey I'm not! We really meet and I defend him!" His face changer from disgusted to confused "talk" I sighed "I defeated I'm from some perverts" he nodded. But it was obvious that he don't like me.

"I'll wake you up at 05:30 in the morning, imma train you" than he stood up and stormed out of the room.

I went to the closet and took some new clothes and then went to the bathroom and then showered.

I then went to the bed and fell asleep.

~

I woke up by the dad yanking him out of the bed whit only one hand. "Wake up bitch, be ready in 10 minutes" then he walked out. I stood up and got ready.

I walked out of the room just to get an slap against of the back of my neck instead of an hello.

"That was 11 Minutes, when I say 10 minutes I mean fucking 10 minutes!" Then he walked away an I followed him "listen up pinky pie, I want you to protect my son. If someone tries to touch him you're not gonna run away whit him, no. I want you to grab his arm and break it, the you're gonna beat his ass."

After we got to our destination. We were now standing on an large field.

He stood next to me and then just took of his shirt off, and damn he was ripped. "You're gonna train whit me now, every day until you're as strong as I am, so you can protect my son, did you understand me Kirby."

I nodded.

"Take off you're shirt" and I did "hm you have to work a lot, you're going to do whatever I'm doing"

Then he started jogging and I did too.

Then I had to do 50 push ups.

Then I had to make 100 squads

Then I had to lift weights

Then we made 50 push ups

Then we ran 8km then we did the whole thing again.

After this routine I was sweating like crazy and he wasn't even breathing faster "you're a weakling shrimp"

I didn't reply. "We're heading back, you're gonna shower and be ready for breakfast"

We walked away in an uncomfortable silence. But no one of us talked.

I went to the room, I took some new clothes and showered.

After I showered I sat on the bed and waited.

Until I heard an knock, fushiguro opened the door "breakfast is ready" he waited until I stood up and walked with him. "You seem exhausted what's wrong?" I smiled "you're dad wanted me to work out with him" he chuckled. The chuckle was so cute "I never worked out whit my dad but I once watched him doing it and he sure is an Maschine in this kind of stuff" we made it to the table and the dad was already sitting, glaring at me.

We sat down.

After a while the dad started eating and then fushiguro and then I started to.

"How was working out?" Fushiguro asked me and the dad, I was surprised because already asked me that "like always but the roach didn't even got trough the warming up" I dropped my spoon "That was only the warm up?!" I kinda yelled "yes"

Then it went silent again "hey itadori would you like to go to the city whit me today?"
Fushiguro asked me "yea that would be nice"

The dad gave me an death stare and then made the fakes cough I ever heard, not even gojo.

"Could I please go to the city whit itadori?" Fushiguro asked his dad

"Sure"

We finished eating and the dad went to the door "where are you going?" Fushiguro asked from the dinner table "work"

Fushiguro hummed as respond. The dad walked out and me and fushiguro stared at each other

He looked at me with amazed eyes "you're pretty cute" I said without knowing. "H U H ?" Fushiguro started blushing and I needed a second to realize to know what is happening.

I looked away in embarrassment, we stayed quiet

"Well you're pretty hot"

________________________________

That was it. I don't think it will have an part 3.

But maybe I will idk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110 2 4
Ok. Basically this is just made for to make something that I've always wanted to make as a book but don't want the pressure so I'm making them into o...
710 15 3
Oneshot I had written months ago, and I decided to publish it at the request of someone who wanted to read it. This is my favorite ship in the series...
91.3K 1.8K 100
Hi :) The first one shot book got to 110 chapters so I'm making a new one<3 These are mostly karlity oneshots,maybe a few other ships like punznap or...
113K 3.3K 82
I am addicted to the ship, so I'mma try this. I will NOT do smut. A - Angst F - Fluff