Hell in Heaven | TXT FF

By Frosty_yeonjunie

❝ Sun rays hitting your face, leaves falling down on the ground, the ground of this get-away, our Promise Nev... More

π˜›π˜¦π˜’π˜΄π˜¦π˜³ 𝘭
π˜›π˜¦π˜’π˜΄π˜¦π˜³ 𝘭𝘭
π˜›π˜¦π˜’π˜΄π˜¦π˜³ 𝘭𝘭𝘭
𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘭

𝘊𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘭

19 2 0
By Frosty_yeonjunie

Hell in Heaven

Chapter 1: Runaway

"Wow Y/n, that was great!" Taehyun cheered "Best one yet!" You smiled, actually proud of yourself for once.

"Yea, I guess I'm just that extraordinary" You claimed, lifting up your skateboard with your foot and grabbing it on your side.

"Yah, don't get too cocky, it's just beginner's luck"

Skate park, you have just started learning, thanks to Tae, yet you feel like you've loved it since forever. Your a fast-learner, so it's quite easy for you to master a new trick or so, and as usual, you nail it.

"Ugh, where is this idiot, he should've been here by now!?" He grunted, leaning his head back. "He probably forgot, like he usually does." That statement made you chuckle

"Calm down you cranky baby, he's probably close, I'll text him."

"Ok then- YAH WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY CRANKY!?"

Oops-

Beomgyu's POV

~

To actually know a person's pain and sorrow, you have to go deeper into their feelings. Put yourself in their shoes, and have some empathy. Though some might not care, all it takes is just a piece, a piece of their mind.

Go deeper...

Into

My

MIND

~

"CHOI BEOMGYU, YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS DOWN STAIRS RIGHT NOW!" he shouted in a raspy voice.

"NO!" You know for a fact he only wants to speak trash at you and beat you up afterwards, like if you were nothing. Your dad, your alcoholic abusive dad. You don't expect anything different from him. He always come threw his way to ruin your whole day or mood.

You often wonder if things could have been..different, or if you'd chosen to go with her instead of him. You often regret your decision, going with him, living with him. Although you were young, foolish and clueless, for you to do a desision wasn't so relavent to your future as you thought. Him or her. Decide.

"C'mon honey, do you want to go with daddy or..her" You recall that moment, almost as if it was yesterday, so vividly; vividly. He wasn't like this before, he was goofy, cool, and would give you as much freedom as you desired. On the other hand, she was more serious, firm, and organized. She wasn't as outgoing as him, and of course, in your dawning eyes, it didn't seem so great to settle with her. Now that your older, you realize the grieve mistake you've made, and how much you regret it.

You miss her, and even if you'd just spent such few touching moment with her, you'd think to yourself that those where the few moments you were actually happy. Those few moment of your childhood, were the few valuable moments in your life, so far, you loved. You're grateful to have had her, yet disconsolated without her presence. Her memory lives, and will continue living inside your head and heart.

You could hear his footsteps, loudly stomping onto the floor. They got closer and closer, you knew he was close, up the stairs precisely. He smacked the door, trying to open it. You had locked it, which left you some time to mentally prepare yourself for what comes next.

"OPEN THE DOOR BEOMGYU!, IF YOU DON'T UNLOCK THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW-"

*TUND*

*TUND*

*TUND*

*BANG*

He sprinted into the room, immediately gazing his eyes on you, as if he knew you were there already, and then he ran towards you

~

You lied there on the floor, a few bruises on your face, as you looked at the man upon you. He looked at you, the same way an artist looks at this canvas, his masterpiece, like if he was satisfied enough to finish it there. He then left the room, and a few moments after you heared the entrance door close. He had left. He beated you up, then left, with satisfaction. What was it worth though? What? You didn't have the minimum clue. Only that rotted mind held that answer.

You stood up. You were pissed, but the more you thought about it, the more your pain and anger grew. You then look at yourself.

A bunch of words and images rolled through your head, like a movie, thinking of what would have happened.
What would have happened if you had fought back?

What would have happened if you had just keeper my big mouth shut, and just nodded?

What if he wasn't such an alcoholic s***?

What if..you had chosen her?

What if you weren't even been born?

Would it be better?

Would you be okay with it..father?

You clutched your fist and teeth, you felt that liquid fall from your baggy eyes, that liquid that falls every time your in pain, those thing we call tears.

"I HATE YOU!"

The sound of snatching objects could be heard, as you furiously released your anger.

~

You breathed furiously, admiring the mess created out of your anger.

"I'm so tired of this bulls***."

You close your eyes, "it's not worth staying here..." Then it hit you, a light popped upon your head, an idea. As crazy as it is, you were willing to do so.

...But what if I don't need to stay..?

Running away from your problems, and constant torture, you couldn't take it anymore. It's the only way out, out of this misery. At least that was the only way you could think of.

You decide to pack some stuff, think carefully of what was valuable and what was not. Why hadn't you thought this before? Maybe because, deep inside, you kind of wished he'd change, show his warm side. You were wrong, he never showed empathy towards you, that bastard doesn't love you! Escaping was the only way, and finally you had the courage to do so. After so much waiting, and waiting, it has come, your get-away.

"Finished- uh" A ring came from your phone, you quickly look,

10 messages from "Y/N ":
"Yo, where are you."

"You better not be sleeping-"

"I SWEAR GYU IF U FORGOT-"

"Tae is getting impatient, i think he gonna rip my eardrums off with his screaming and complaining."

"We are waiting at the skatepark, hurry up, damn it"

5 more messages...

Huh, Y/n, what are they talking 'bout-

.     .     .

SHHHHH*****-

AHHHH THE SKATEPARK-

You rush up, quickly grab your bag and skateboard. You almost fell from the stairs, and then you went, on your way to the skatepark so fast, it was unbelievable.

How could you forget Beomgyu , they told you many times! Your so stupid, stupid, stupid!

You try to maintain your balance, riding a skateboard in god speed isn't as easy as you thought, specially with two friend threatening your throat.

You then feel a chill down your spin, as you suddenly touch with the road, and..bam. Pain and blood. This reminds you of that moment, the moment of the accident.

FLASHBACK

Blue and red lights, siren noise blurred around you.

"MOM- MOM!" You cried, trying to pass threw the yellow tape surrounding the scene.

"STOP KID, YOU CAN'T PASS!"

You kneeled down, crying like never before, looking at how they put a white sheet on your mother.

W-why..why did this happen..?

END OF FLASHBACK

You probably hit your head hard, it wasn't like you to remember memories this vividly. Blood was dripping from your forehead, as you felt the warm liquid run down your face, leaving few blood marks on the rough street. You couldn't bare this thought. Yet you knew she would've want you to not worry, smile and live life..happy.

You are laughing, like never before, your now laughing, like a maniac.

I couldn't save you...yet how could I? I can't even protect myself, no matter how much I try.

TIME-SKIP

Y/N's POV

"If he doesn't come in one more minute, I SWEAR-" you point at something

"There he is." You see Beomgyu, walking toward you guys, Taehyun look as if he was gonna beat him up, yet then you guys clear your sights to see the dry blood on his forehead, pouring down onto his face. Although he didn't looked ok, his expressions didn't show pain.

"GYU! WHAT HAPPENED" You yell

"DUDE ARE YOU GOOD?!" You guys run towards him, him not bothering to look at the both of you.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just scratched my head a bit, that's all."

Now matter how much you guys asked, he didn't tell the reason of the bleeding, so all you guys could do was help him with it, luckily Tae's house was close.

You guys attended his wounds, since there was no one at Taehyun's house. Yeonjun had gone to buy some home supplies to the market, and both their parents were working, meaning no one was there to help Gyu, except you and Taehyun. Luckily, he did bleed much, and his bruces weren't so hard to cover.

~

After we skated a bit, Taehyun left, so it was just you and him. That made you blush a bit. You've had a crush on him for a while, yet you weren't the type to show it. The only one who knew was your best friend, Yeonjun, and he always kept secrets.

You talked for a bit, then after a while he kept quiet, before you broke the sudden silence: "You didn't really scratch yourself, did you?" He looked at you, keeping eye contact with you, his eyes looked in worry, yet the more deep you drowned into his eyes, the more butterflies you got. You then look away, right before he responded:

"No, I lied." He chuckled, but not because he was happy.

Why though? What made you lie?

His longish brown hair cover up his face, as he looked down to his feet. "Can I- " He paused.

"Can I stay at your house for a while..?"

Huh-

"My house, why?"

"...Because I ran away from mine." he lifted his face, then met your eyes. He was in pain, you could see it.

TIME-SKIP

We walked to your house, with skateboards in one hand, and another intertwining with yours. He told me about his father, what a b****, abusing on his own son, poor Gyu...

He asked you if he could stay with you, until he can find somewhere to stay in the meanwhile.

You open the door, to see your mother cooking up something "Oh hi kiddo!" You smile at her, with Beomgyu behind you, slightly waving." He was worried that your mother would see the bandage on his head, yet it wasn't like he could prevent her from seeing it.

"Hi mom" you say while taking of your shoe, Beom doing the same

Beomgyu heisted a bit, then proceeded to talk. "Hello uh- ma'am"

"Hello there, I see you brought a friend over, make yourself at home then" she gave you guys a warm smile. As she focused her vision on the boy, she realized the white thing around his head.

"Oh my, are you ok, DID YOU GUYS GET HURT-"

"AH, no don't worry ma'am, I just scratched myself a bit too much while falling, there is nothing to worry about, I'm just really clumsy."  He talked in a fast tone, clearly he was nervous and didn't want her to worry to much.

"Oh thank goodness, but does it hurt a lot?" She asked, a bit more relieved, and clearly noticing the nervousness in his voice.

"No don't worry, I'm fine!" He assured to her.

"Ok then!" She gave a small smile, closing her eyes.

"Uh ok mom, we'll be upstairs!" You say, trying to avoid anymore of this worry-some feeling with the two.

You both then got towards the upstairs, "Oh, by the way, dinners almost ready, so don't get yourself so confy up there, k?"

"Alright!"

~

"Your mom looks really young, and she seems pretty nice." That's true, she is quite young indeed, 33 to be precise. When you were born, she was 19, quite shocking to others. After your father died as a brave soldier, your mom became a young single mother, hard position to be in, but she slowly overcame it. Now that your older, you help her from time to time with daily labors, It's the best you can do for her. Funny enough, she would be what most people call a "cool mom", you guessed because of how similar in age we are or maybe because she is a naturally like that. Whatever it is, you love her that way, she is the best mother you could ever ask for, nothing can change your mind.

"Yea, she is"

You then guide Beomgyu to your room. It's quite a simple room, filled with posters and hangings around the walls, a study desk and a bed, simple. "Wow, I like your room"

"You think so, huh, ok then" He then put his bag filled with his stuff on a side of the room.

"Um, should I tell her, about the- you know-..." He seem really nervous, but who wouldn't be, "..Do you think she'll allow it..?"

You look at him, "Relax, she's chill, she'll probably be okay with it."

"But what about my father- what will she think!-" You cut him out, holding his hand

"I said relax, she will probably support you, it's not like she'll kick you out." He frowned, and you tired to confort him. He is a very insecure and paranoid person, you might think, but in reality, he was never like this.

It's all 'cause of him, and for that, I'd curse his name, until I run out of air.

After dinner, you headed to her, with Beomgyu on your side, "Mom, we need to ask you somethi-"

"Yes, stay as long as you want, kiddo, I don't mind, as long as you don't bother me while I'm watching my K-dramas, we are good." you guys looked at her in shock.

...

WITCH!- PSYCHIC WITCH!!!-

"UH- erm- T-thank you so much Ms. L/N, you don't know how grateful I am." Beomgyu said, while bowing down to her.

"No need, kiddo!" She gave him a small warm smile.

"I'll go take a shower then, thank you!" He leaves, you try going behind him, until you heard her call, "Hey hon', I love what your doing to help your friend, your a good kid." She roughly patted your head, you smiled as a response

"...And not gonna lie, he's cute for you, do you like him?" she smirks, with a smuggish look on her face.

"YAHH, STOP IT-" you turn red, as she laughs you mockingly.

TIME-SKIP

You guys wasted your time doing various things, play video games, reading manga, watching anime, laughing, talking, and some other things here and there. Then once you got tired enough, you guys laid on the bed as you talked for a bit.

Beomgyu's POV

"We should go tomorrow."

"Where?" she asked.

"Paradise" you winked.

"Oh, yea, we should, we should invite the others too."

"Yea..."

I was hoping to go with you only but..

"Is there something wrong?"

"Uh, no- um I just-..." you stayed silent after that.

"Tch, you're funny" she chuckle, while you smile awkwardly.

I love her voice, no, I love everything from her. If only I could tell her this, without having regrets or setbacks. I just wanna go up to you and tell you that you mean the world to me. If only.

You are not alone anymore, you now have her, them, to be besides you, and the one who brought you here will guide you with her presence in your head and heart. Do not fear, no more, you are not alone in this cold night, you now have the warmth of her love, unknowingly.

"Well, I'm off, night." She says, bringing your thoughts to an end.

"Night." Tomorrow is another day. Paradise awaits us, just some hours away, and our worries will fade away, with just one ride, between worlds.

A/N's note

Wahhh I'm horrible with romance, anywayyys-

I promise the next chapters will be better than this one!...or at least I hope so heh-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.7M 56.1K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.1M 48.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
847K 39.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...