SUNRISE เผ˜ bakugo katsuki

By calffeinated

๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—น ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ. fluff. male reader. โ‚โ‚€... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17

11

4K 180 74
By calffeinated

"Oy oy oy, what are you doing here?"

"Waiting for you." You said. You were casually leaning your back against your car.

Katsuki stood there as he looked at you in disbelief. This is what he meant when he said he'll see me tomorrow?

Katsuki most definitely didn't expect that you'll see him first thing in the morning. He thought that your message meant that you'll see him some time in the company.

"Come." You said and opened the passenger door for him.

"Since we live near each other and work in the same company, we might as well go there together." You said.

Fuck. Katsuki couldn't understand what he should be feeling now. He wanted to stay resentful despite hating how his insides were feeling. But everything that you've been doing up 'til now is wearing off the madness that he felt.

Why are you doing this to me? Katsuki angrily thought. He sighed and looked away.

"Don't worry, you won't owe me anything." You said.

Ah, I almost forgot. He's using me. But that thought didn't make him mad, nor did it worsen his anger.

He felt hurt, bitter.

On your way to the company, Katsuki decided to ask something that you've been meaning to hide.

"Have you decided?"

"On what?" You replied, feigning cluelessness.

"If you're gay or nah." Katsuki said with audible irritation.

You sighed. You weren't a fan of lying. "No, I still needed to confirm something."

"And that is what exactly?"

You remained silent for a while.

Telling him that you've finally settled would mean he'd stray away from you and would definitely stay in the trainer-trainee terms.

You didn't want that. You wanted to make casual conversations with him even outside of the gym. You wanted to spark up little talks when you coincidentally bump into him in the convenience store, you wanted to give him a ride home and tell him 'goodnight'.

You wanted to be involved with him in any way possible.

That short silence took longer than expected and you have already parked your car. "Hey, you didn't answer my question." Katsuki said.

You took the key, kept it in your bag and finally looked at him. "I'll tell you if I know what it is. Like I said, I needed to confirm something."

Katsuki was obviously not satisfied with your answer. But if he were to continue asking, he won't be getting a definite answer either way.

He decided to endure it a little. After all of this, he'll stay away from you.

Which is what you've been afraid of.

He didn't like what he's feeling around you now. At some point, he was happy, but remembering the deal that the two of you made, hurt him.

Every time he feels giddy around you, there's this underlying thought of losing you if you've finally settled.

So, he'll hang on for now, wishing for this bearable yet unbearable relationship to last a little longer. To laugh with you a little louder, to fight with you a little fiercer, to walk with you a little slower.

Fuck, I sound so stupid. Katsuki thought.

Gladly, you were able to finish the remaining paperworks from the relocation of the gym and from the business trip in 1 whole day.

Your butt-cheeks ache so bad and your eyes were straining. You stood up, stretched, and heard a satisfying crack.

You could really need some workout right now.

You placed your bag in the car and took your gym bag, finally heading to the 3rd floor. Hopefully, Katsuki would still be there.

Wish granted, but he was coaching someone.

"Hagakure?" You muttered.

You only watched from afar and found it unexpected that she had Katsuki as her trainer. It was either she chose him, or he was the available trainer as of the moment.

You minded your own business and began to work out after a few minutes of stretching.

A few moments later, that's when Katsuki and Hagakure took notice of you. Hagakure was about to call you but Katsuki stopped her.

Holy shit, what am I doing? "Um, we shouldn't disturb people that are still in the middle of working out." Katsuki said with an awkward smile.

Hagakure beams in realization. "I see."

While that was mostly true, he just didn't want Hagakure to talk to you with him around.

For the past 30 minutes of Hagakure's session with Katsuki, she finally became chatty.

"Are you close with Y/N?"

Close? Ugh, he couldn't even describe his relationship with you. "So-so." Katsuki answers.

"Eh?" Hagakure unbelievably says. "I thought I could ask you for advice or something..." She mutters.

"Advice? What for?" This definitely brought Katsuki's full attention.

"You see, I like him, like a lot. But he keeps rejecting me. Plus, he's already told me before that he wasn't into romantic relationships. It was like I'm invisible to him! But-..."

As Hagakure continued talking, a smile unknowingly crept up to his face. He even felt relieved about what he heard. Katsuki's definitely in a good mood right now.

When the session ended, Hagakure immediately went to you and began chattering. But none of that bothered Katsuki anymore. The fact that you kept rejecting the woman was enough to lift his spirit tenfold.

It was around 9 in the evening when you were finally done working out, heading to the changing room to slip into your post-workout clothes.

"Didn't know you were an allurer." A voice said and you turn to see Katsuki with a shit-eating grin.

You finally get to see him smile again.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"I heard you kept rejecting that Hagakure girl." Katsuki snickers.

You sighed. "I didn't want her to think she had a chance or lead her on. I had to keep rejecting her."

"Whatever you say." Katsuki says. He was really in a good mood right now, grinning like he won the lottery.

"Looks like something good happened." You said and exited the changing room with Katsuki.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You were awfully quiet yesterday." You said.

Katsuki glanced at you for a moment and looked away as the two of you entered the elevator.

"It's okay, you don't have to tell me anything. As long as you feel fine now." You added.

Shit. Katsuki felt his heart skip a beat.

"Whatever." Katsuki grumbles.

Suddenly, his eyes widened when he realized the elevator stopped in the parking lot level. The doors opened and you walked out. You look back to see Katsuki still standing there.

"What are you waiting for?" You ask.

"What do you mean 'what are you waiting for?'? I'm going back up, dumbass."

You frowned. You walked back inside and grabbed his hand. "There won't be any buses at this hour."

"The hell?! I can catch up if you let go of me now!" He angrily said.

"Then I'm not letting you go."

For the second time this evening, Katsuki's heart skipped a beat. "What the hell are you talking about?!" Katsuki stuttered and his heart was gradually hammering in his chest.

"What I mean to say is, I'll drive you home." You said.

You stared intently at Katsuki's shaky eyes, which are looking everywhere but you.

"Get the hell away from me... you idiot..." He mumbles.

"You really have a knack for looking down on people." You commented and pulled him with you towards your car.

Katsuki lets you do as you please.

Buckling inside the car and driving towards Katsuki's apartment, you said something that made Katsuki so red.

"Since you look down on people, is it safe to assume you have a quirkiness of being praised?"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ON ABOUT NOW?" Katsuki yells.

"Bakugo, what sound do cats make?"

"Huh?! Are you dumb? It's meow!"

"Good kitty."

Katsuki's eyes widen like saucers as he pushes his back against the door.

On that wonderful night, Katsuki had a boner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 24.7K 22
midnight chats with burning wonder. โœฆ katsuki bakugo x fem reader โœฆ previously titled 'snack' ๐™– ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐™—๐™ฃ๐™๐™– ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ 04...
472K 19.4K 21
for one to be loved so simply. โœฆ eijiro kirishima x fem reader โœฆ previously titled 'distraction' ๐™– ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐™—๐™ฃ๐™๐™– ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ...
184K 7.6K 15
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๏ฝก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ-ห‹ห ๐๐‹๐€๐˜ ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„ หŽหŠ-๐–ฅธ เผบ then . . would you like to play with me ? ((๐Ÿ‘พ))โ‰ก [ ## ] โ›...
110K 2.9K 16
"๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™˜๐™ .." [๐™š๐™™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ] ๐™ข๐™–๐™™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™– ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก