Claim Him

By PenForWriting

Y/N is put into a new university that he does not want to go to, yet due to his parent begging him to study a... More

Warning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
500th
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 13!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 22.2

Chapter 18

158 8 0
By PenForWriting

Chapter 18: Taste

Yuna moves her face closer to the stunned Y/N whilst he's not moving even one inch in his spot. Yuna's lip is going closer to his lip hence they were disturbed by a loud sound coming below Y/N.

Y/N speaks while staring straight into Yuna's eyes which remain staring into his eyes. “I'll just respond to this call and I'll...”

Yuna jumps away from him, she flips before landing on the ground, her brow wrinkled and she sulks her lip while she moves her face aside. Y/N is walking slowly towards the kitchen.

Y/N's eyes land on a wall, hence he goes there and rests his back on it, he leans his phone closer to his ear.

He speaks in a low indistinct manner. “Uhm... Hello, this is Son Y/N speaking.”

“So you're that Son Y/N...” a feminine voice spoke and is followed by a laugh that sounds evil.

“Oh I see, so now children can go asking for candies in a call?” Y/N's lip curves upward, “Where do you live, kiddo? Tell me your complete address so I can just drop by to your place, and lend you so many candies—”

“STOP THIS MOCKERY!” the feminine voice turns to a masculine voice, “I can't believe that you've turned the tables so easily!”

“That voice, are you, Jackson of GOT7?!” Y/N covered his mouth from so much joy that he's suffering right now.

“Shut up. I called you because I- no! Bambam is concerned for you,” Jackson said.

Y/N's eyebrows raise. “Then can you kindly do me a favor?”

Jackson is standing in front of a tall, glass window. He moves his eyes down only to see the red carpet which he's standing on right now.

He utters, “And what will that benignity of yours be?”

“You'll need paper and a pen,” Y/N replied calmly.

Yuna is walking back and forth in the living room. She stops for a moment and turns around only to see Y/N walking from the small round entrance of the kitchen area.

Yuna speaks while blinking her eyes. “What are you doing, Y/N?”

Y/N moves his eyes away from his phone, he lifts his face only to see Yuna, he replies calmly. “I just talked to someone.”

Yuna looks aside, she moves her face down a bit. He makes a low droning sound, causing Yuna to move her eyes a bit at him.

He inquired, “You look like you've been down in the dumps. What caused you to feel that emotion?”

Yuna moves her eyes away from him, she plays with her fingers. “I thought we could spend time together, now that we're alone... There won't be any hindrance for me to make love to you.”

Y/N slides his phone inward the pocket of his bottom clothing, his lip curves upward as he stops one foot away from Yuna.

He says, “Then we'll do that now...”

Yuna slowly moves her face towards him. Now, they're facing each other. Meanwhile, inside a wide room, three groups are inside the room. The group, which is full of seven men, steps ahead of his comrades.

He gulps before speaking, “I don't seem to understand, why would ITZY be kidnapped if we aren't allowed to use our power? What Jennie did could lead to her being exterminated from K University.”

His comrades look at him, one of them utters, “I believe that the contract which has the power to prevent us from using our ability is destroyed.

“Bambam's right, if the authority cannot perform anything to put a stop to BLACKPINK, then we might be the ones who'll move.”

“I regard with the utmost respect of what ability in leadership you wield within you, Jay B,” Hyunjin speaks while looking straight into Jay B's eyes which are gazing at him, “but you've gotta be fooling me! BLACKPINK and its members possess such high influence not just in the cult where they are being worshipped, but also on most of the authority that we know.”

“Not all authorities are under their control, neither can they stop us from doing what we want,” one of the women among the last group which is full of six women says, “so yeah, we will be the ones who can prevent BLACKPINK from killing the remaining members of ITZY.”

Jinyoung, who's resting his back on a wall, utters while walking towards Bambam. “Yes, but what will the plan be?”

Sihyeon walks ahead of her comrades, she stops eight feet away from the two boy groups. She narrows her eyes and speaks, “I Sihyeon will work together with Bang Chan and Jay B. First, we'll divide ourselves into sub-units to do the task which can lead us to our victory in bringing them down.

“And of course! The main task: bring ITZY's remaining members back to a healthy state.”

The sun begins to settle down from the horizon. Soon, the dull orb arises from the bottom up to the horizon. From one roof towards another roof; GOT7's Yugyeom and Bambam can be seen running with EVERGLOW's Mia.

Mia and Yugyeom leap from the edge of a roof onwards the other roof and Bambam does the same. Mia says, “Now, we're going to pursue the Pier of Dark.”

Bambam gulps, and speaks to himself. “That place, where most of the illegal burial of the bodies of deceased people have been buried, of course, they are buried deep down on the sea.”

Some minutes have passed, Mia is walking on the shore; she can hear the gentle sounds of waves coming over to the shore. She moves her eyes everywhere and in front of her gloomy energy appears.

Her eyes land on the dark energy, hence she looks seriously at it. A deep, double voice occurs from the dark energy. “I see, so you've finally come here at the Beach of Corruption, Mia of EVERGLOW. What kindness shall I do for you?”

Mia closes her eyes, her lip curves upward hence she opens her now dark eyes. She speaks, her voice becomes twice and deep. “I have come for such an answer to be granted upon my question.”

The dark energy hums, Mia speaks once again. “I want to know where can I find BLACKPINK'S members?”

The dark energy laughs and manifests itself into a shape of a humanoid. The dark energy replies, “I can grant you an answer if you sacrifice something to me which is more important to you.”

Mia slowly moves her head back, she sees Yugyeom and Bambam staring at him, hence she looks back only to see Rose standing in front of her. Mia's eyes widen as sweat immediately falls from her forehead, she shakes rapidly after Rose chuckles.

“Hidden Technique of Rose: Illusion of Beauty,” she grinned.

“Crystal Crash!” a masculine voice yelled loudly while he's pointing his open hand at Rose.

A small light appears shortly in front of the palm of his hand, a large, round crystal emerges from his palm. Mia immediately stands up from the ground, she swings her foot hitting Rose's foot.

Bambam raises his hands and points his fingers at Rose who's currently falling on the ground, he hisses and speaks, “Just how many powers does that Rose wield?!”

Sharp diamonds come out underneath Rose; it goes through her forearms and thighs. Rose laughs loudly, Mia hops away from her then Rose was hit by a large, round crystal and it crashes together with Rose towards the sand.

“That's my clone~” a feminine voice spoke behind Mia.

Mia turns around and immediately raises her hands as she extends them, her eyes widen as she sees Rose standing in front of her while she's extending a long sharp stick towards her eyes. Bambam runs beside Rose, he jumps forward as he extends his foot; his foot hits Rose's waist sending her flying away from Mia.

Rose twirls in the air while she's flying forcibly away from Mia and Bambam, Bambam folds his body then a pair of feet lands on his back and it was Yugyeom who did it, Yugyeom leaps from his back and on the mid-air; he raises his hands.

A bright light appears high in the sky, hence multiple pointed crystals descend from it at such speed hitting Rose.

Mia lifts her hand and points it in Rose's direction, she speaks in a double, deep voice. “Spirit Summoning: Watrias of the deadly sea!”

The huge body of water beside the shore arises, hence it turns onto the color of dark blue then it hits each other forming an enormous humanoid figure whose eyes are terrifying and its fingers are sharp enough to rip thousands of mountains.

It opens its sharp mouth and it glows to the color of blood, hence a large, ferocious red water emerges from his wide mouth; it goes at such intense speed towards Rose's spot.

Once the ferocious red water hits the sand, many grains of sand arise due to the extreme impact of the red water, and so it spreads in different directions. Mia surrounds her chest with her arms and one rise of her finger: round dark energy surrounds underneath her, Bambam, and Yugyeom; dark energy arises from it and it forms onto the shape of a gigantic sphere.

The multiple grains of sands hit the gigantic dark sphere and even the road near the sandy territory.

The gigantic dark sphere fades away, Yugyeom's eyes widen as he moves it in every direction; everything near them is like being hit by a meteor, the sandy land has a huge crater in its center.

“Unbelievable,” he moves his eyes at Mia who's breathing rapidly, “so the rumors about their unbelievably incredible amount of power are even more powerful than BLACKPINK?”

“Is that all?” a feminine voice spoke from the skies.

Mia immediately looks upward and sees Rose sitting on top of a huge wooden, spiky body that emerged from the road beside the sandy land.

“So will it be fine, if we'll talk about Mia's betrayal of ITZY's Chaeryeong, Yuna, and Ryujin?!” she smiles slyly while she narrows her red eyes at Mia, “Ryujin, your companion, pal, and lastly your precious childhood friend?”

Mia looks down and she clenched her teeth along with her hands, she lifts her face only for her iris to turn to the color of grey and it narrows at Rose.

Mia speaks, “I wouldn't use them if I were you.”

“TAKE THIS BITCH!” Bambam yelled then he lifts his hand at Rose.

His eyes widen as he sees Mia pointing her hand at him, Bambam was greatly devastated by what treatment he received from Mia.

Rose opens her lip and an audible laugh can be heard from her, Yugyeom does his fighting style.

Rose moves her hand upward, then she immediately moves it down causing clouds to turn to red; thence it moves swiftly towards the sandy ground.

A big flame appears and it quickly disappears, a woman steps out from it and it was no other than a woman with raging burning eyes.

“Chaeryeong!” Mia yelled.

An earthquake occurs and it was so strong that it causes cracks to instantly form on the road beside the sandy land, and so it spreads in different directions.

A figure comes out from it causing fewer chunks of paved roads to fly in different directions. The figure lands beside Chaeryeong.

Bambam's eyes narrow. “Ryujin?!”

Ryujin who remains steady, and furiously serious by looking at them; move her spear in a circular motion but at a fast rate.

“Be careful, Mia. Her spear is made from the rock which was believed to be made from her ancestors' blood,” Hyunjin told Mia.

Mia closes her eyes, she speaks, “I hope they'll find any clues about Yeji because now we'll rescue them. Even if it'll take my life.”

“I'm kinda concerned because we might be in a state of symbolism,” Bambam said.

Yugyeom breathes in and Mia just rolls her eyes, the silent response of both Yugyeom and Mia was enough to tell Bambam that he has enough.

Author's note: Keep safe, eat well and don't forget to take a rest!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 3.5K 14
(Y/n) gets transferred to a new school with his best friend, who is secretly in love with him. He quickly makes a lot of friends, and seems to have a...
58.2K 1.1K 16
Y/N is the average girl. not pretty not ugly. not dumb not smart. and she lives a average life. everything normal until a certain boy comes into her...
57.6K 1.7K 21
Kim Y/N has a nice personality, she is willing to help anyone, she is also beautiful. She has a best friend, Yuri. Yuri helps Y/N a lot which made Y...
18.1K 630 31
ㅤ 『 COMPLETED ! 』 ㅤWhen Kang YN has unknowingly been forced to go abroad in America by his parents. He suddenly has left his best friend in Kore...