A Complete Crossing To Rebirt...

由 Lemon_bb

Luo Mingli was a genius in martial arts and could learn everything easily. He was known as a refined and gent... 更多

Chapter 1 - Crossing Over
Chapter 2 - Killing One's Own Life
Chapter 3 - Seventh Prince
Chapter 4 - Second Chance
Chapter 5 - Difference
Chapter 6 - Meeting The In-laws
Chapter 7 - Teaching A Pig
Chapter 8 - Bonding Time
Chapter 9 - Other In-Laws
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 16

5K 267 25
由 Lemon_bb

Chaoter 16

Luo Mingli looked at Rong Yuhang's new appearance in awe.

He clapped very sincerely. "Your highness is truly skilled in various arts. This one can not even tell that it is your highness. "

Rong Yuhang snorted coldly. "Don't think just because you're flattering me will gewt you more spiritual stones."

Luo Mingli was unfazed, facing Rong Yuhang very seriously. "This one never flatters when it comes to your highness."

It's true, all he does is be sarcastic, sincere or treat him coldly. Luo Mingli lifted his sleeve to hide the subtle lifting of his lips. However, Rong Yuhang's eyes were very sharp and gave Luo Mingli a deep glare.

Because of this, Rong Yuhang didn't help Luo Mingli at all when going down town. Furthermore, Luo Mingli's current face could be described as...unsightly. It was wrinkly, scarred and beyond human aesthetics.

As he walked down the streets, passerbys who saw his appearance whispered but it was still loud enough for his ears to listen in on.

"I've never seen someone with such a horrendous face before!"

"Shhh, don't talk about that. Although his face is a bit... Don't be rude, let's just go."

"If I had that appearance, I would be too ashamed to look in the mirror, nevermind walk outside the streets, I'd hide in my house forever!"

"That man is so unfortunate to be born like that."

Some gave him sympathising gazes while others had disgusted expressions. Rong Yuhang, being a cultivator, naturally heard everything and snickered in schadenfreude.

Luo Mingli had a dead expression, one which said 'I hear nothing, I see nothing, everything is normal' which made Rong Yuhang laugh out loud.

His eyes swept over his laughing face cooly. "If your highness continues to laugh, your disguise may fall off in the streets for all to witness."

"Worried for this Prince?" Rong Yuhang was still laughing but it wasn't as exaggerated as before. "This prince's skills are unparalleled, no need to worry, even if someone touched your face, they wouldn't even be able to tell it was fake."

Then he gave Luo Mingli a faint glance, his eyebrows scrunched in disdain at his appearance. It must be said, Luo Mingli's current face was just... Absolutely, horrendously ugly. It was enough to make children cry, make men wet their pants, frighten women into fainting and for demonic beasts to scrunch their face in contempt.

Rong Yuhang had purposely disguised Luo Mingli's face as ugly as possible.

But he wasn't that satisfied since Luo Mingli seemed unresponsive. His focus didn't last long on him though, as he had something that must be done today.

He remembered that Lin Yangqiu should be in the city by now and if he didn't leave, he would end up letting him take the star graze lupin grass just like in the previous life.

This time, he went earlier so that it wouldn't be taken from him. He was the one that got it first but it was given to that despicable man instead which made him furious. In the end, he trashed the pavilion and injured Lin Yangqiu but he took that moment of his unstable emotions to snatch the herb from him and escape.

That only further angered Rong Yuhang and his spiritual energy went out of control causing havoc in the entire area.

Now that he was back to the past, Rong Yuhang had more control over his emotions. When he was nearing his death, he felt that he had already gone insane yet stayed sober only to experience the pain, it was an agonising feeling.

However, he still needed his high level cultivation for now and didn't plan to abolish it so quickly.

When cultivating, there are 13 realms in total:

Stage 1: Qi condensation
Stage 2: foundation establishment
Stage 3: core formation
Stage 4: golden core
Stage 5: soul condensation
Stage 6: nascent soul
Stage 7: Spiritual body
Stage 8: emperor
Stage 9: astral spirit
Stage 10: Void spirit
Stage 11: Heavenly spirit
Stage 12: immortal spirit
Stage 13: supreme Ascension

And for the first stage, there are 9 mini stages, as for stage 2 and above, they contain 3 stages in between, Low, medium and high, there is also peak but that's for when cultivators are nearing the next break through to the next realm.

Rong Yuhang's cultivation was currently at stage 5: soul condensation which proves how talented he is, being able to reach that stage at the age of 18 was deemed heaven defying and showed just how terrifying his talent was.

The cultivation method Rong Yuhang used was very good, but the side effects were detrimental. They would cause him to lose control over himself as time passed, and even magnify his negative traits, which helped make his reputation even all the more deplorable.

Most of the credit didn't go to only that though, it was mainly Rong Yuhang's ruthless nature in general which made it possible to do such a thing excessively.

Rong Yuhang stared at the Wujian pavilion with emotionless eyes. He stepped in with Luo Mingli in tow.

The employee saw Rong Yuhang who was wearing clothes which clearly indicated that he was wealthy or did not have a simple identity and welcomed them with his best smile.

As for 'ugly' Luo Mingli, he was directly ignored and the employee was even filled with disgust at how such an abominable face could even step into Wujian pavilion.

Both of them saw the clear contempt on his face directed at Luo Mingli. Luo Mingli sighed inwardly at how amazing Rong Yuhang's disguising skills were with the addition of this narrow minded employee.

The employee was planning to kick him out of the store but was stopped by Rong Yuhang. "This person is with me."

The employee was startled, looking back and forth between their faces. His face twisted a bit but he tried his best to maintain professional. "Oh...of course, dear customer. What would you like to buy? Our Wujian pavilion has many herbs and materials alike."

Rong Yuhang cut to chase and said. "I want to buy Star graze lupin grass, there should've been one shipped in recently."

"Yes dear customer! You are well informed." The employee said. "It was just shipped in this morning, you're very lucky as no one has bought it yet."

"I would like to buy it now."

"Yes of course. I will bring it out in a moment." The employee went to get the herb and quickly came back after with a jade box in his hands.

He set it on the counter and Rong Yuhang opened the box to see a glowing bluish grass shaped like a star. Satisfied, Rong Yuhang paid for it, 10,000 spiritual stones before leaving with the jade box.

"Thank you for your purchase."

Just as both of them left, another group walked in. The face value of this group was spectacular.

They were Lin Yangqiu and Zheng Yingbiao. Lin Yangqiu went to the employee and asked. "Excuse me, do you happen to have Star graze lupin grass? I heard it had just been imported. "

The employee's face turned awkward and he smiled slightly. "Well dear customer, I'm sorry to inform you but our only Star graze lupin grass has just been sold."

Lin Yangqiu was wide eyed as someone had beaten him to it. He asked the employee. "Do you know who just bought it? Can you tell me what they look like?"

The employee stood there and described their appearances."There were two people and the one who bought it was wearing red robes and the other well... His appearance is not very pleasant to look at and he wore white robes so when you see a slightly handsome man and a not so good looking one walking together, it should be them."

"Thank you, we'll be taking our leave now." Lin Yangqiu thanked the employee and rushed out of the pavilion to catch up to them. Zheng Yingbiao also followed along.

After looking through the streets, Lin Yangqiu finally saw the duo in the distance, one with red robes while the other had white robes. When he went to take a look at their faces, he realised that the employee was being quite nice about the white robed man's appearance. Really... Lin Yangqiu couldn't help but feel repulsion at the sight, compared to him, Rong Yuhang was so much more pleasing to the eyes.

Lin Yangqiu put his repulsion down and went up and stopped them. "Excuse me you two but can I have a chat with you please?"

__________

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

73.8K 2.5K 62
𝑨𝒏 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏. 𝘙𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘦, 𝘢 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧...
19.9K 1K 25
An arranged marriage between two contrasting yet similar people. Will it work? Urwa Shah A nineteen year old girl filled with dreams. A strict father...
14.7K 1.2K 34
Disclaimer: this is a work of fiction. Every characters (beside my OCs) belongs to Maharishi Ved Vyas. "RAGHUKUL REET SADA CHALI AAYI, PRAN JAYE PAR...
64.2K 8.5K 23
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...