𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗩𝗜𝗩𝗢𝗥 ⸺ 𝖫𝖾𝗏𝗂 �...

Per TheWhiteRabbit24

✦ ━━━ TRUST YOURSELF. YOU'VE SURVIVED A LOT, AND YOU'LL SUR... Més

───── 𝕾𝖚𝖗𝖛𝖎𝖛𝖔𝖗.
𝑧𝑒𝑟𝑜.𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔰.
| 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗡𝗘 |
𝑜𝑛𝑒.𝔥𝔲𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔱𝔶'𝔰 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨.
𝑡𝑤𝑜.𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔰𝔱.
𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒.𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔠𝔞𝔫'𝔱 𝔰𝔢𝔢, 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔟𝔢𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔦𝔳𝔢, 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢.
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟.𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔬𝔭𝔰 𝔰𝔮𝔲𝔞𝔡, 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔟𝔢𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔦𝔳𝔢, 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔱𝔴𝔬.
𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒.𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔟𝔢 𝔡𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔟𝔢𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔦𝔳𝔢, 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢.
𝑠𝑖𝑥.𝔣𝔢𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔦𝔱𝔞𝔫, 57𝔱𝔥 𝔢𝔵𝔭𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔟𝔢𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔰, 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢.
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛.𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔤𝔦𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔰, 57𝔱𝔥 𝔢𝔵𝔭𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔟𝔢𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔰, 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔱𝔴𝔬.
𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.𝔟𝔦𝔱𝔢, 57𝔱𝔥 𝔰𝔵𝔭𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔟𝔢𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔰, 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢.
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒.𝔢𝔯𝔴𝔦𝔫 𝔰𝔪𝔦𝔱𝔥, 57𝔱𝔥 𝔢𝔵𝔭𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔟𝔢𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔰, 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯.
𝑡𝑒𝑛.𝔠𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔴, 57𝔱𝔥 𝔢𝔵𝔭𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔟𝔢𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔰, 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢.
𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛.𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔣𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔡, 57𝔱𝔥 𝔢𝔵𝔭𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔟𝔢𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔰, 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔰𝔦𝔵.
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒.𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔠𝔶, 𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔡 𝔬𝔫 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔥𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔱, 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢.
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛.𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔩𝔩, 𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔡 𝔬𝔫 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔥𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔱, 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔱𝔴𝔬.
| 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗪𝗢 |
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛.𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔱𝔦𝔱𝔞𝔫.
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛.𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔴𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔡
𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛.𝔰𝔬𝔩𝔡𝔦𝔢𝔯.
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛.𝔥𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔞.
𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛.𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔯.
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛.𝔠𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔟𝔞𝔱.
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦.𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰.
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒.𝔬𝔭𝔢𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤.
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜.𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔫.
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒.𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔤𝔢.
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟.𝔰𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪.
| 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 |
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒.𝔰𝔪𝔬𝔨𝔢 𝔰𝔦𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔩.
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛.𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔱.
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔩𝔶.
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒.𝔴𝔦𝔰𝔥.
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦.𝔯𝔲𝔩𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔰.
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒.𝔟𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯.
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜.𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔩𝔩.
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒.𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔟𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔫.
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟.𝔱𝔥𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰.
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒.𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱.
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥.𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱 𝔤𝔞𝔪𝔢.
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛.𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔬.
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.𝔪𝔦𝔡𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔰𝔲𝔫.
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒.𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔰𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱.
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦.𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔡𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔩𝔩.
| 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 |
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒.𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔶𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔯.
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜.𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔞𝔲𝔩𝔱.
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒.𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔫'𝔰 𝔟𝔲𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔱.
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟.𝔟𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔳𝔬𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔯𝔰.
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒.𝔞 𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔯𝔤𝔲𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱.
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥.𝔡𝔢𝔠𝔢𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔯.
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛.𝔤𝔲𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔰.
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔱.
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒.𝔰𝔞𝔳𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔯𝔶.
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦.𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔴.
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒.𝔧𝔲𝔡𝔤𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱.
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜.𝔰𝔫𝔢𝔞𝔨 𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔞𝔠𝔨.
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒.𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 2,000 𝔶𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔞𝔤𝔬.
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟.𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔴.
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒.𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔡𝔢.
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥.𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡.
⁽ ⁵⁷ ⁾ 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔱𝔬𝔯.
⁽ ⁵⁸ ⁾ 𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔳𝔢.
⁽ ⁵⁹ ⁾ 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔞𝔴𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔥𝔲𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔱𝔶.
⁽ ⁶⁰ ⁾ 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤.
⁽ ⁶¹ ⁾ 𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔰.

𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥.𝔭𝔞𝔦𝔫.

967 29 2
Per TheWhiteRabbit24

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on november 30th, 2021 @ 10:40am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇,
𝓟𝙰𝙸𝙽.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

AFTER LEVI SHOUTED KENNY'S NAME, he threw his blade towards the man, making it spin in a complete rotation as it went closer to Kenny's face. The blade clashed with his guns and managed to turn, aiming the gun towards them.

Levi shoved Julian behind him, using his cape to avoid the bullets. "Jude, head that way!" Levi shouted, pointing to the other direction in which Julian nodded in reply, running over towards the edge of the roof. He could hear gunshots behind him as he jumped off the roof.

Julian loses his cloak as he heard the sounds of ODM gear on both sides of him, making him click his tongue in annoyance as he connected to one of the buildings before jumping onto the roof and began running. Gunshots were coming from behind him as he barely managed to avoid getting hit.

He turned back and saw three soldiers heading towards him armed with guns. Julian jumped off the building before connecting his wires to another building and taking a turn. He could see one of the soldiers in front of him.

"Outta my way!" Julian exclaimed before shoving him down the building as two more soldiers headed for him before Julian got out his blade, moving to the guy on the right and stabbing him in the throat.

The other man was about to shoot at him but Julian was faster and slashed his chest, knocking him down on the roof.

"Really wish I could stay and play, but I got somewhere I need to be!" Julian informed before hopping down the building.

He went through the streets and found Levi ahead of him and the wagon in front of him, which held a knocked out Eren and Historia in. Julian turned the corner and followed them.

"Levi!" Julian called out, making him turn as Julian saw blood poured on the side of his face. Before Julian knew it, Levi used his gear to pierce into the soldier behind him, he flew past Julian, making him move out of the way as he slashed the man, killing him.

Julian continued following the wagon along with a Levi and the rest of his squad. "Listen up! They're used to fighting other people! They already got three of ours. If we're gonna get those two back, you can't hesitate! If you get the chance, you kill! Got it?!" Levi informed.

"Roger!" Mikasa answered.

Levi hooks his ODM gear on the chest of one of the men and pulled him off the cart. Levi was about to kill another guy, but was chased by another.

"Armin, Jean! Secure the wagon! We'll cover for you!" Levi ordered.

"Sir!" Armin replied.

"Another dead..." Jean mumbled.

"Jean!" Armin shouted as both of them landed on the wagon.

The woman driving the wagon noticed the two and pointed a gun at them. She gets knocked off the wagon as Jean pointed his blade at her. The woman knocks his blade away before pointing the gun at him.

"Not my brother, you bitch!" Julian exclaimed, coming in and using his blade to slice her head off, kicking her headless body out of the cart.

"Good riddance." Julian huffed out. He saw three soldiers aiming their guns at the two. Julian headed to grab his younger brother while Levi grabbed Armin, preventing the two from getting shot. The soldiers quickly jumped on the wagon and rode off with Eren and Historia.

"You all right, little bro?" Julian asked worriedly.

"Nii-san, did you—?" Jean trailed off.

"Kill that woman? Yeah." Julian finished. "Something tells me it won't be the last time."

Julian could hear Mikasa shouting for Eren who had departed from the town.

»»————- ★ ————-««

Julian was sitting on a crate next to Levi as he frowned in disappointment that they had failed to get Eren and Historia back.

"What's wrong?" Levi spoke up, breaking the silence. "This grimy place kill your appetite?"

Julian let out a long sigh. "Levi, that's not the issue here." He replied. "That woman... I decapitated her without hesitation. It's like... my older brother instincts kicked in and my mind was only thinking about making sure Jean didn't get killed."

"Nii-san, I'm sorry... I should've done what I had to do." Jean apologized.

"Jude, you acted out on instinct to make sure Jean made it out safe. No one on my squad had to die. Thank you." Levi told him.

"Captain Levi, I..." Jean started to say. "I thought it was wrong to be fighting other humans... And wrong for you to order us to do it. I was afraid to be hurting other people. But... I'm the one who was wrong. Next time, I'll shoot."

"I never said anything about who was right or wrong. I don't even know myself. Are you really the one in the wrong?" Levi questioned as Jean widened his eyes before standing up. "Now then... It's about time we hear what he has to say."

The group turned towards one of the kidnappers tied up a few feet away from them. Julian and Levi stood in front of the man as they saw him start to shake and tear up. Levi removed the gag from his mouth.

"Wait! I'm just an old man used for moving wagons around the—"

"I've met this man once before." Mikasa interrupted him. "In the city, people were calling him Boss."

"Yeah, I know. Dimo Reeves, right?" Levi questioned, causing the man to huff but Julian's glare stopped him from giving an attitude.

"We were just following orders the Military Police forced on us. And failed big time... They'll plunder the Reeves Company for all that it's worth. They won't stop with me and my dumb son. They'll make sure all my employees die in so-called accidents." Dimo explained.

"So you'll die without a fight?" Julian questioned as Dimo gave him a confused look as Levi continued.

"Trost should have collapsed by now, but it's preserved. That's because the Reeves Company brings people and work together. But if the company was gone for good, just how would few survive the winter?" Levi spoke up.

Dimo looked over at Levi in question. "Are you suggesting I team up with you?" He asked.

"We just need to know where Eren and Historia are. If you're supplying the Military Police, we can figure something out." Levi responded.

"But can you stop my city and employees from dying of starvation?" Dimo countered as Levi crouched down in front of him.

"I can't guarantee it. However, you can trust that we'll move towards the end." Levi answered.

»»————- ★ ————-««

After convincing Reeves to work with them, the squad soon set up a trap for the Military Police which was a location they were sent to. They successfully captured two of the Military Police officers and dragged them into their hideout where they were tied up.

Julian and Levi were torturing a Military Police soldier as they waited for Hange until Julian started laughing hysterically.

"What are you laughing at?" Levi questioned.

"Sorry, sorry." Julian calmed down so he could speak. "I can't take you seriously with that damn apron on."

"You're the one covered head to toe in blood. Tch, disgusting." Levi commented, holding a syringe.

"Sorry, I'm late! You're still going at it?" Hange asked, bursting into the room with Moblit behind them.

"Yeah, Jude and I are pretty new to this." Levi responded.

"Sannes! You should know I'm a novice at human torture, so please bear with me!" Hange told him, walking over and holding up a tool.

"Wait! What do you even want?!" Sannes panicked. "Who the hell tortures without asking questions?!"

"Oh, right... We do have some questions for you." Levi responded. "Where are Eren and Historia? Why are you after Historia? What's the Reiss Family?"

"Hey, piece of shit! Can't you see we're in a damn hurry?!" Julian questioned as he picked up a tool and gave Sannes a dark look.

"This is gonna hurt you more than it's gonna hurt me." He spoke, scaring Sannes.

Julian peels off the fingernail as Sannes screams could be heard throughout the hideout.

After the torturing session, Julian hummed. "Sorry, I can't peel nails as well as you. Just how many did you peel to get so good?" He mocked.

"Too many to count. Within these cramped walls, do you know why war has never broken out?" Sannes asked. "It's because the First Interior Squad dirtied our hands to protect the peace. A teacher too smart for their own good... A stupid couple who tried to fly... A whore from some ranch in the sticks! Humanity has only made it this far because we erased them! You should be thanking us! I've never seen anyone get more pleasure out of torture than you guys! You're monsters!"

"But I'm not even afraid. I... I have... I have the King, I... believe in the King and peace in the walls. That all the things we've done were justified... But... To think it hurt this much... Go on and torture me to death already. That's all I ever did with this blood-stained life of mine."

The three didn't respond until Levi began walking away. "Time for a break." He said while Julian, Hange, and Moblit followed after him.

"That's troubling... I'm beginning to feel sorry for him." Hange commented before they closed the door.

"Quit shoving me. It hurts..." Sannes heard Ralph say from the outside.

"You're pathetic. It only took you one nail to make you talk." Levi stated, making Sannes eyes widen. "Sannes doesn't have any nails left. You're nothing like him."

"Like I care? That was his decision. The guy never shuts up about peace and the King. The rest of us hate him. Do us a favor and kill him already." Ralph confessed, reading off a script that Hange was holding.

"We're not letting it happen until he verifies your story." Levi informed.

"You already got what you wanted out of me. Gimme a break. Will I be getting a bed in my cell, or what?" Ralph asked, continuing to read off the script.

Julian, Hange, and Levi walked back into the room Sannes was kept in.

"Ready, Sannes? Let's try again. This is tough for me, too, but I'll do my best to—" Hange began.

"Reiss is the true royal family." Sannes interrupted.

Julian, Levi, and Hange returned to the rest of Levi's squad. "The true royal successor... is Historia?" Armin questioned in disbelief.

"In other words, both Eren and Historia are likely wherever Rod Reiss is." Hange said, looking at Moblit as he nodded to them, showing them a sketch of an old man.

"That's him." Levi announced.

»»————- ★ ————-««

A/N: Another chapter is done! Thanks for reading!

Word Count: 1862 words.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

127 6 15
At one point or another the people I loved left me when they promised they wouldn't . After the death of my parents I became queen and many people w...
686K 22.6K 36
Life had never been kind to you, it seemed to be one tragedy after another. You found yourself alone, afraid... an outcast. Being part of the scouts...
12.7K 442 90
|Thanatophobia| Intense fear of death or dying. The fear of death is when someone is afraid of death or a close one's death. |•|•|...
150K 2.4K 21
My name is Levi Ackerman and I'm the elite of the elite. I have the best killing abilities you motherfuckers will ever gonna see. I killed so many ti...