𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑳𝒀 𝑮𝑨𝑴𝑬𝑺 | 𝑐...

By achvve

➷。˚ ೃ࿔₊• 𝘴. 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤 "𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭�... More

🃎 🃎 🃎
playlist.
before.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
ARISU, Y/N, KARUBE & CHOTA
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
Y/N & NIRAGI
🃎INTERVAL🃎
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
after.

fifteen.

13K 566 1K
By achvve

deadly games
electroshocks

SPENDING SOME TIME ON THE BRIDGE TO PUT YOUR THOUGHTS BACK IN ORDER, DIDN'T HELP. The fact that you were now waiting for Chishiya's answer was eating you alive. He was always unpredictable, but right now you were more bothered by it than usual.

You jumped on your bed, picking up from the nightstand the book he gave you. You didn't want to read it again, but the thought that he gave it to you, made you want to start reading every word.

A sudden knock on your door made you leave the book back on your nightstand. At first, you thought that it might be Chishiya, but when you opened it, a disappointed sigh left your lips. Niragi was there, without his rifle this time. For the first time, you saw a serious look on his face, instead of that perverted smile. As serious as his look was, it was also full of venom.

He came into your room, without waiting for you to let him. You furrowed your brows in confusion as you watched his serious expression change to the one you always associated him with.

"What did you do once your game ended?" he asked and you had no idea what this conversation will lead to.

"I came back here. Why?" you answered and Niragi ironically laughed.

"How come you didn't come back at the same time with Chishiya, then? I saw him when he arrived back at the Beach. Alone. I also heard him covering up for you to Hatter. He used a pathetic excuse that doesn't make any sense, now that I look at you." the brunette said and you felt yourself becoming pale, but you tried to mask it up with an unbothered expression. He could've easily reported it to Hatter, but he didn't. What does he want? "I also noticed the whispers and looks between you and your annoying boyfriend. Now tell me, what are you two planning?" Niragi continued and you tried to keep your calm. You wanted to contradict him when he said that Chishiya is your boyfriend, right now, that would be a waste of time.

"We're not planning anything." you said with an innocent smile on your face, knowing that it will piss him off. "I asked him to use that excuse for me, because I am really tired and Hatter wouldn't have accepted it. I didn't come back with Chishiya, because he left first to take the card immediately to Hatter. Are you pleased now?" you lied about everything, but Niragi didn't seem to think too much if you were telling the truth or not. There was something else on his mind that caused this sudden visit of his.

"I'm a little hurt that you don't remember me." he still had a weird smile on his face.

"Remember you?" you asked confused.

"Does Yokohama High School ring a bell?" you got even more confused when he asked you about your first high school.

"Yes, I studied there my freshman year." there was a short break betwen your former and next words. "Something tells me that you already knew that. How did you?"

"There was this kid your beloved friends used to bully, should I go on or did you start putting the pieces together?"

A few seconds of silence followed. You didn't remember much, since it's been almost a decade. Your mistakes from back then were still randomly bothering you sometimes, but it got better with time. As you looked at his features, thinking deeply about the important details of your freshman year, you slowly realized that he was no one else than Suguru Niragi. The lonely kid everyone was trying to pick up a fight with, only for the satisfaction of winning the fight. You knew it was wrong what your 'friends' were doing, but high school is a cruel place. You needed to do everything you could, in order to remain cool in other people's eyes. Those guys that kept bullying him weren't exactly your friends, but it won't make Niragi feel any better, if you told him that. You only hung out with them to be certain of your safety, before you changed schools and met Arisu, Karube and Chota.

What you didn't know was that Niragi had a crush on you back then and seeing you look at him, doing nothing, while he was getting beaten up, had a huge impact on him. It hurt him more than the physical hurting he used to go through.
You've always regretted your decisions back then, but you never thought they will have a big role in your future.

"Oh my God..." were the only words you could let out.

"Now don't act too surprised. I'm thankful that it happened, honestly. Now I'm much stronger than before. What upset me the most was that the girl I liked, only stood there watching me being pathetic." he told you. "It's funny that I actually thought you'd help me." when he revealed he had feelings for you, you could only stare at him in disbelief.

"I'm sorry." it was all you could say to him.

"That won't change anything." Niragi laughed. "I didn't know for sure if it was really you at first. I guess I was right, after all. You're even prettier now." he started getting closer to you and you took some steps back, until your back hit the wall. His hand immediately went up to your cheek to caress it. "You know what will make me feel better about it, though?"

"Don't even think about it." you regained some of your confidence, once you knew what he had in mind, and you tried to get him off of you. He wasn't even moving when you desperately tried to push him away.

"But why? I always wanted you to feel me. There was nothing I could do back in our world, because of the stupid laws. But there are no laws here. It's just you and me." you were disgusted once you heard his words. One of his hands started touching your leg, while the other trapped your hands, so you couldn't move them.

"Don't do this, Niragi. We could talk about it!" the man chuckled ironically.

"What's there to talk about? You know what you did, I know what you did. The end!" his laugh filled your ears.

"Let go of me, you psychotic bastard!" you shouted and he didn't look too pleased about how you called him. He quickly stopped his hands from what they were doing and gripped your throat. It was painful, but the low amount of air you were getting made it even worse.

"That's not very nice, considering our past." he answered and put even more pressure on the grip. It was becoming almost impossible for you to breathe. All you could see was the pleased look on Niragi's face, which soon was erased by a sudden punch.

You fell on the floor and took multiple deep breaths, trying to adjust back to your normal breathing. You had no idea who punched Niragi, but you didn't bother finding out for now. You took another deep breath, trying to stand up from the ground. You were only able to see the two pairs of legs, but soon the person who saved you threw Niragi out of the room, closing the door right after.

"Now I have to wash the filth off my fist." once you heard the familiar voice, your eyes went quickly on Chishiya. He was staring at his fist and sighed.

Chishiya just punched someone for you. You were suprised by it. Once again, he acted unpredictable. And it made you feel things once again.

"Does... it hurt?" you tried to normally speak, but you felt pain in your throat while doing it.

"I'll survive. Let's get you up." he put one of your hands around his shoulders, so he could help you standing up. He walked you to your bed and you took a sit, your feet touching the floor. You gave Chishiya a look trying to make him talk about why he came. The blonde was reconsidering his reason, after he just witnessed. When he saw Niragi choking you, all he felt was anger and the need to hurt him like he was hurting you. "Does it hurt when you speak?" he asked you, showing some concern.

"I can handle... some pain." you said with a little pause between the words and sent him a wink. Chishiya nodded and he sat down on the floor on his knees. His hand went towards your red neck and when he touched it, your heart started to race. You looked at him, while his eyes were placed where his hand was. He began to massage it with ease, trying not to make it hurt. Your eyes couldn't get off of him, he seemed to know that you were staring, but it didn't bother him. Chishiya moved his hand to a part of your neck where the red was more visible. You tensed once he touched that zone, because of the uncontroled pain you just felt.

"What made him do this to you?" he finally asked as he made himself comfortable on the floor, by pressing his back to the bed.

"Long story..." Chishiya only nodded understanding.

"It'll leave a bruise, but the pain should stop in maximum two days."

"Why are you here?" you asked in a whisper, so it won't hurt that bad.

"Don't worry, I'm not here to confess my eternal love to you. I was just passing by." he lied. You gave him a look, hoping that he will understand that you wanted to know if he made up his mind. "I'll stop playing games with you, but we should also stop talking to each other. Unless it's about the plan." you nodded. You weren't disappointed, because you knew his answer would be something similar to this. He will always push people away. It was just the way he was. "I will also try to convince Hatter that we shouldn't be in the same games together."

"Do you think he will be okay with it?" you formed a sentence, ignoring the pain you were feeling.

"Don't talk, you'll make the pain worse. It would be a win-win situation. We don't play together and Hatter gets two different cards, instead of one." Chishiya said and you gave him an understanding look, instead of a proper answer.

A question popped up in your head and you were debating if you should voice it. You kept staring at him while his back was pressed by the side of your bed, facing a wall. He really was attractive, in more ways that just his looks.

"Do you want us to stop talking because you're afraid that you might've started to feel something?" you finally voiced the question and his head turned quickly to face you. He was staring right into your eyes and smirked.

"Pass." it was all he said and turned his head back to the wall. "I told you not to talk, idiot."

I have to leave before those insects start appearing in my stomach again, Chishiya thought. But he couldn't leave. He wanted to enjoy his last normal conversation with you. He would definitely deny that he likes talking to you, the truth was another.

"As I said, I can handle some pain." you continued being stubborn and it pissed him off.

"Fine. If you're so desperate to talk, then tell me about why Niragi was here." Chishiya said a little harshly. His words shut you up. "I thought so." he continued when you didn't give him another answer.

A sound got your attention and Chishiya's. Your eyes darted to the source and there on the floor was the book that Chishiya gave to you. It must've fell from the nightstand, you thought.
You bowed to pick it up, Chishiya reaching for it too. That's how you found yourself in the weird position of Chishiya's face being only a few centimeters away from yours. His eyes were only looking at yours, none of you dared to look away. You thought you should be the one doing it, because you didn't want to get your hopes up after an eye contact, like you usually did.

When you were about to retreat, he grabbed your wrist leaving you in the same spot you were. He empty swallowed, knowing that what he was about to do was reckless. Before you could do or say anything, he quickly pressed his lips on yours. This was the last thing you would've expected him to do, but you didn't hesitate to reciprocate the kiss. You knew this will only drift you and Chishiya apart even more, he knew it too. Although, none of you found the strength to break the kiss. He placed his right hand behind your neck, bringing you closer. The kiss was deep from the beginning, but he found a way to make it even deeper. After you decided to position your arms behind his neck, his hand that was earlier behind your neck, started to caress your cheek with the thumb. Electroshocks were all you could feel while he continued to leave all his emotions through the kiss.

Just as expected, Chishiya came back to his senses. He realized what he was doing and stopped. You knew what will happen next, because for the first time you could predict for sure his next move. He stood up from the floor and gave you a long look, before he left you alone in your room.

You sighed while laying your whole body on the mattress. You placed two fingers on your lips, thinking about the fact that only a few moments ago they were touched by Chishiya's. You never would've thought something like this could ever happen, considering how cold and distant he always was. No matter how attracted he was to you, he wouldn't let it get to him. This time, it was probably just the heat of the moment. He wouldn't let something like this happen again. That saddened you and the loss of his touch, emptied you. Through the kiss you shared, he sent you all the frustration and feelings he felt, and now you felt them too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

890K 32.9K 50
❝ I made a promise to protect you y/n ❞ ❝That was years ago ❞ ❝You know I don't make promises to break them ❞ - After reuniting after years apart Ch...
7.8K 306 22
𝙃𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙨...
166K 7.5K 45
♜ Shuntarō Chishiya x Fem Reader ♞ "Alice in Borderland" SEASON 2 ♝ No Smut, Only Angst "I had nothing left to lose, but now I do. I can't lose you...
135K 4.5K 53
"𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩.. 𝙖 𝙎𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩." You're a psychologist. Human emotions were always so..fascinating to you. You always faile...