๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐‚๐„๐Œ๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐’, A Ruel...

Av _B4BYBLUE

(โ˜๏ธ) ๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐‚๐„๐Œ๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐’ โ”โ” ๐š ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› Ruel is on tour and is on the o... Mer

๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’“๐’๐’…๐’–๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
๐’Š
๐’Š๐’Š
๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š
๐’Š๐’—
๐’—
๐’—๐’Š
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š

๐’Š๐’™

39 6 20
Av _B4BYBLUE

𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗦
𝖺 𝗋𝗎𝖾𝗅 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧

┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °

┊┊❁ུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

┊┊.

┊ ➶ 。˚   °

*. * ·

Hey babes! I am at the airport right now. Luckily everyone didn't stress me to work so much these two days, so I caught up on a lot of sleep and now I'm super energetic.

I had a steaming hot coffee and a butter croissant from Starbucks, and now I am ready for a long flight. 

I will be boarding the flight now, so I won't be able to talk to you. I love you, and we'll be in each others embraces pretty soon. I hope you are sleeping peacefully right now. See you in just a few hours. Bye babe!

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧

┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °

┊┊❁ུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

┊┊.

┊ ➶ 。˚   °

*. * ·

𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗦
𝖺 𝗋𝗎𝖾𝗅 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

878K 40.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
11.4M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
22.7M 796K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" โฆ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...