Essence | Chris Evans (BWWM)...

By bratzbxtch

Y/N is an confident Nigerian-American business woman in the makeup industry. She's known for being a strong m... More

๐—–๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—ฌ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž
19.
20.
21.
22.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
Hi.

23.

2.9K 146 20
By bratzbxtch

My votes and reads don't match but whatever chile. Enjoy this chapter.

Y/N🦋
I sat in my car which was parked in front of Melody's house, seeing people react to the tweet I had made earlier.

Chris ended up retweeting it which kinda confirmed everything that's been circulating.

I eventually got out of my car and used my key and walked into the house. Melody poked her head out of the kitchen with a smile.

I walked in and washed my hands. "You got your hair done again." She commented.

"You like it?" I asked drying off my hands. My hair was styled in a brown lace front.

She nodded. "It's cute." I smiled before going to the living room and finding Makena in a rocker.

"Hi pretty girl." I cooed picking her up.

Makena was now 8 months old. I sat down and moved my focus to the TV that was playing Princess and The Frog.

Makena was sitting on my lap when Melody appeared holding two plates full of food. I set Makena down and took a plate. "So how are you doing?" Melody asked.

"Good. I've just been spending time with Chris." I told her.

"How are you feeling about the whole paparazzi catching you guys?" She asked slowly.

Before I could answer the door began ringing continuously. Melody frowned before checking to see who it was. "Daniel, why are you ringing the doorbell like that?" She asked loudly enough for me to hear.

"Is Y/N here?" I heard him say.

Seconds later Daniel appeared with Taylor behind him. She looked annoyed.

"What's up Daniel?" I asked with a smile but that soon fell when I realized he wasn't as happy.

"Are you and Chris dating?" He asked with his phone in hand.

I scrunched my eyebrows. "Why are you asking?"

"Answer the question."

I was taken aback. "That isn't your business. And why ask when pictures are all over the internet."

By now Melody sat beside me. "Taylor do you know why he's here?" Melody asked.

Taylor rolled her eyes. "I told him not to come but he wouldn't listen."

I frowned confused by what she meant. "Yes, Chris and I are dating. We've been dating for 5 months."

He looked suprised. "Are you serious? Why?"

"Are you mad that I'm dating him?" I asked putting down my food.

"I'm not mad, I just don't want you to get hurt." He said softly.

"And how would I possibly get hurt?" I asked him.

"Compared to all of his exes, you're different. You're-"

"Black. I'm black and all his ex-girlfriends are white. I have a question, what makes you think he can't genuinely have feelings for me?"

He was quiet for a moment. "Guys like him don't go for girls like you."

"You sound so stupid." Melody spoke making Taylor nod.

"You need to break up with him before he ends up hurting you." Daniel said making me roll my eyes.

"No because that isn't your decision. You know what's crazy with society. When it's a black man like you and a white woman like Taylor together everyone finds it cute. But when it's a black woman like me and a white man like Chris together everyone thinks it's some sort of fetish bullshit." I spoke growing angry.

"Y/N he's Chris Evans!"

"And I'm Y/N Y/L/N!" I retorted back.

Makena began crying making my face go soft. Melody picked her up and disappeared upstairs.

Until she returned it was quiet before I spoke. "Taylor how are you?"

"I'm good. Excited for the baby to come." She said happily.

Melody returned without Makena this time. "Keep your voices down please."

Daniel started talking. "What happened between you and Adonis?"

"They broke up months ago Daniel. Stop bringing him up." Taylor spoke sitting down.

Taylor ended up apologizing for inviting him to the gender reveal. I forgave her.

"Y/N I'm not saying anything to offend you."

"You already have. I don't get why you're mad anyway." I spoke getting up and taking my bag.

"I'm leaving because this conversation is toxic and Taylor doesn't need that type of energy near her."

"Maṣe lọ Y/N." Don't go Y/N. Melody whispered.

"So you're just gonna walk away?" He asked.

"Yes I am so because right now you pissing me off." I said.

I almost walked out the door before turning to look at Daniel. "Just know that in the 2 years you and Taylor have been together, I have never told you to break up with her. Even though she has disrespected me countless times. I have never and will never tell you what to do with your relationship because that's your business. Clearly, some people lack that same mentality."

I turned around and walked out I got in my car and began driving. I listened to music on my way to Target. I walked in and went straight to get some things for a bubble bath. Tonight would be my night of relaxation.

Chris called me on Facetime which caused a big smile to grow on my face. "Where are you?" He asked.

"I'm at Target getting some things for a bubble bath." I told him.

"Well I got some food so I'll be over." He spoke with a smile.

I went to checkout and continued talking to him. "See you later." I said before we hung up.

I quickly drove home excited. When I arrived, I saw his car parked outside. I happily approached his window. "Why do you look so excited?" He asked getting out of his car.

"I haven't seen you in like 2 days. Come on." I spoke before kissing his lips.

We walked into the house and he sat the food down in the living room. We ended up eating while watching a random movie before going to my bathroom.

He was putting in stuff for the bubble bath while I sat on the counter.

"Did I put too much soap?" I looked up at the tub.

I shrugged. "I honestly don't know." I said making him chuckle.

Eventually, we were both in the tub with Christmas music playing lowly. My back was against Chris' chest and I felt calm. I haven't told him about everything that happened earlier and I don't plan to.

"Are you doing anything on Christmas?" He asked tracing his finger against my arm.

"Nope. Everyone I know either has kids or coupled up so I have no Christmas plans." I said.

He chuckled lowly in my ear which turned me on a little. "Come with me to Boston." He suggested.

"Really?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah. You can stay over at my place and we can spend Christmas together." He explained.

I had a big smile on my face. "Alright, I'll come to Boston with you."

He kissed my cheek and wrapped his arms around me. "I love you so much."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 389 19
Y/N is a 28 year old successful business women with a million pound online personal training platform. She's worked hard since the moment she finishe...
2.3M 48.9K 119
Y/n is an aspiring actress, who has recently finished filming a movie with Tom Holland. After multiple press tours and interviews, Tom and Y/n are wr...
3.1K 180 10
To survive, Scarlett turned into an unrecognizable woman. To get that job Scarlett put aside all vanity: she tied up her hair, got glasses that hid h...
148K 7.1K 43
Story between Scarlett Johansson and Y/N L/N. For years, Y/N has been living a double life. Everything was working just right, until she met the gre...