š•šŽšˆš‚š„šŒš€šˆš‹š’, A Ruel...

By _B4BYBLUE

(ā˜ļø) š•šŽšˆš‚š„šŒš€šˆš‹š’ ā”ā” šš š«š®šžš„ šŸššš§šŸš¢šœš­š¢šØš§ š—œš—” š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—› Ruel is on tour and is on the o... More

š’Šš’š’•š’“š’š’…š’–š’„š’•š’Šš’š’
š’Š
š’Šš’Š
š’Šš’Šš’Š
š’Šš’—
š’—
š’—š’Šš’Š
š’—š’Šš’Šš’Š
š’Šš’™

š’—š’Š

26 6 18
By _B4BYBLUE

𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗦
𝖺 𝗋𝗎𝖾𝗅 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧

┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °

┊┊❁ུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

┊┊.

┊ ➶ 。˚   °

*. * ·

Uh hey Ruel.

You haven't responded to my last voicemail and it has been three days to that. You haven't responded to any texts either.

I hope you're fine. Everyone in your family is very worried about you suddenly not talking to any one of us. Please please let us know you are doing all right.

I love you so much, you know that right? If anything is bothering you can always talk to me. I'll listen to you.

Hope you're taking great care of yourself bubs.

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧

┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °

┊┊❁ུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

┊┊.

┊ ➶ 。˚   °

*. * ·

𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗦
𝖺 𝗋𝗎𝖾𝗅 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.3M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
542K 19.5K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ’œ my first fanfic...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
2.3M 120K 65
ā†³ ā [ INSANITY ] āž ā” yandere alastor x fem! reader ā”• šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš”, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...