JOURNEY | harry potter

By fqirylush

。↷ ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ ? ♡ JOURNEY . !¡ •ଓ.° in which, the young famous muggle celebrity, cassidy avery true ide... More

𝑱𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘.
&&. special chapter ,
( 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗭𝗞𝗔𝗕𝗔𝗡. )
𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 ,
𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃 ,
&&. 𝑬𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒!
𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘 ,
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 ,
𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 ,
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐒 ,
𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 ,
𝐒𝐔𝐒 ,
" 𝑶𝑼𝑪𝑯. "
𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 ,
𝑮𝑶𝑶𝑫𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑫𝑹𝑨𝑮𝑶𝑵 𝑩𝑶𝒀 ,
𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ,
𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 ,
𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 ,
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄 ,
𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 ,
𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 ,
𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁 ,
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 ?
𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 ,
𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 ,
𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎 ?
𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐒𝐒 ,
𝐊𝐀𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐎1.
𝐊𝐀𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐎2.
𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐓 ,
𝐑𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐘𝐄 ,
𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆? 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆?
𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐊 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 ,
𝑨𝑼 𝑹𝑬𝑽𝑶𝑰𝑹. O7/O8/1999
( 𝗚𝗢𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗘. )
𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋?
𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ,

𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 ,

327 10 23
By fqirylush

" okay now as much as i don't approve him being that close to my precious daughter they look kind of cute but that doesn't stop me from wanting to punch him on the ball- "

" theodore you might want to stop there- " his wife cut him off after seeing narcissa's horrified face hearing the last part of his sentence.

they are currently at the malfoy mannor's living room staring at cassie and draco tangled on the sofa completely ignoring theo's sleeping figure on the floor hugging his bag of chips, scared that someone will take it away from him.

it has been 2 weeks since cassie stayed at the malfoy mannor. let's just say, it went better than expected.

theo was surprised to found them having an actual civil conversation. they still bicker a lot but it always ended with cassie giving in because she's too tired to continue leaving draco with a smug look on his face.

To be fair, if they're around their friend groups, cassie is the one that has the least fights with draco.

but ever since cassie came to stay in his house, he became a total douche bag which kind of making theo regretting his decisions of bringing cassie to the malfoy mannor as he is already way too tired to stop the two from throwing hands at each other.

" right, anyways- OH YOU GET YOUR HAND OFF MY DAUGHTER YOU FAKE ASS BARB- "

Cassie jolted sitting right up accidently shoving draco off the sofa " huh- what the fuc- oh, hi dad " she scratched her eyes.

" bloody hell- who the fuck had the audacity to throw me off the bed- wait nevermind. avery, why are we in the living room? "

Cassie's dad cleared his throat catching the blonde's attention. Draco look up and quickly stand up brushing non-exsistent dust off his clothes.

" mister avery. " he cleared his throat awkwardly.

" draco. mind explaining what you were sleeping in the couch with my daughter? " he raised his eyebrows.

" sleeping? What- merlin's beard- that explains why i had a hard time breathing last night, she probably put me in a headlock in her sleep. I really thought i had asthma " he mumbled to himself.

" uhm- yes we must've fell asleep in the middle of the movie last night, i apologise and i promise you this will not happend again in the- "

" better not. " her father cut him off midway before going back to his normal bright mood while smilling at his sleepy daughter.

" good morning love! " her dad greets her.

" morning..? " cassie rubbed her eyes.

" wait where's theo- oh wait nevermind. " she searched for the brunette slightly panicking but calmed down when she saw him on the floor.

" right, um, what are guys doing here? " cassie looked at the adults awkwardly with a questioning look.

" oh! Yeah we were about to bring you guys to have brunch but seeing that you guys just woke up- except for that guy- " pointing theo sleeping figure on the floor with a weird look.

" dad that guy is theo- "

" -i know i just don't like the fact that he has the same name as me. Anyways, i guess you kids can spend another day at home but we're going to shop tomorrow okay " her dad grinned brightly.

" okay.. " she glanced at them skeptically.

Her dad clasped his hands " great. Have a fun day loves, i'm going to have tea with my homie- "

" huh? " cassie cringed at her dad using the word homie.

" lucius, cassie. "

Cassie deadpanned. " oh, have fun then i guess, love you " cassie said before snuggling back to her blanket hoing back for a sleep.

Draco visibly relaxed after her dad left the room. " avery, AVERYY, are you seriously going back to sleep right now? " he whisper-shouted.

" yes malfoy, u can join me and theo or leave " she sighed opening her eyes meeting draco grey one's.

" yeah but where do i sleep? I'm not joining theo on the floor, and i'm certainly not sitting on that couch after theo spilled his mac and cheese there last night- " he whispered angrily starting to really regret allowing theo stayed at his house after the chaos he created.

" for the love of merlin malfoy, your house is literally huge, go sleep in your room or just go do something else. "

draco huffed. He stand there crossing his arms, slightly pouting. too scared to admit that he's scared to go alone around the house after they watched a horror movie last night.

He tapped his foot to the floor several times. Cassie opened her eyes once again, getting irritated.

" fine, you can sleep here i'll sleep next to theo on the floor. "

" absolutley not, your father will kill me if he finds out i let you sleep on the floor! "

Cassie sighed while sitting up. She moved to the edge of the couch laying her head on the arm rest making enough space for draco to lay down next to her.

" what? It's the only option unless you want to sleep on the floor. Take it or leave it. "

" fine. " he grumpily said. Stomping his way to lay down on the sofa slightly bending his body avoiding touching cassie like she's some sort of disease.

Truthfully, he's doing that because he is still traumatised by what happened this morning so he avoided getting murdered by cassie's dad.

" avery, can you move again, for fucks sakes "

" malfoy i'm already sitting on the edge of the sofa, stop whining before i push you off this chair. " she groaned.

Draco huffed before finally closing his eyes as he relaxed after hearing cassie's soft breaths.

═════ ★ • 𝑱𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘
𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 • ★ ═════

Draco groaned waking up but didn't get up as he feels someone strokes his hair softly making him snuggled more into his pillow closing his eyes once again.

After a few minutes of him trying to gain energy he finally opened his eyes taking a look of his surroundings only to meet cassie's face-her nose burried in a book-when he looked up.

Her eyes focused on the book not noticing the blonde is awake as she unconsciously keeps on stroking his soft hair. As much as draco wanted to get her hand off his precious hair, it weirdly felt kind of nice? So he let her continue as he relaxed.

" avery what time is it now? " he suddenly said, his raspy voice startling cassie making her accidently dropped the book hitting draco's head.

" OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY LOVE, ARE YOU OKAY? " she panicked when draco groaned while rubbing his head.

' love? ' he thought to himself getting a weird feeling he can't really tell.

She grabbed his face blowing the top of his head that got hit by the book and rubbs it softly before giving it a peck.

Draco's breath hitched, his body stiffen at the touch but quickly relaxed after taking a deep breath.

" does it hurt? I am so sorry i really didn't mean to hurt you, i was just surprised- " cassie starts rambling, her hand still rubbing his head. Draco merely smiled but cassie didn't notice it as she is still panicking while checking for injuries once again.

Draco shook his head grabbing her hand off his head. " avery, for fucks sakes relax, it's not that bad, i'm okay really. " he chuckled.

Cassie finally stopped, she looked down taking a deep breath. " yeah, okay.. sorry. "

" better not let your soft side show, avery " he snickered.

" am not. " Cassie smacked his head.

" ouch. " he grunts. Cassie mumbled a sorry after she realised what she did.

She did realise her mum side would start showing everytime she's around her friends. She's also really protective to her friends and would sometimes accidently turned soft and unconsciously started giving them physical effection without minding who the person is, like what happened with draco.

Cassie values friendship a lot and she would rather get tortured with the cruciatus curse than seeing her friends get hurt. But sometimes she hated that because it became one of her 'weakness' as she know people would use it againts her.

" right, anyways- its three now, are you hungry? "

" a bit. "

" do you wanna make any food or do want to order instead? "

" dunno, up to you. "

" i'm craving for pasta. Let's make one come on, and then we're gonna eat in your backyard, it's comfy there. "

" why don't you just make the house elfs cook instead "

" no, come on get up "

" wait what about theo? " he asked.

Cassie looked at theo. " he's snoring a bit loud don't you think, i reckon he's tired, let's just leave him there until he wakes up by himself. Should we move him to the sofa tho- "

" no, i'm not letting him ruin my other sofa thank you very much "

Cassie pursed her lips. " fair point. "

And so the two went to the kitchen. Draco watched as cassie cooked the food. he would sometimes lazily help cassie find the stuffs she needs as she is not familliar with the house yet.

When they're done cassie brought a mat and quickly 'apparated' with the stuff to his backyard when he went to go to wash his face. She hasn't told anyone besides the trio and her oarents about the new skill or power that she just recently discovered.

And so they finally ate at the malfoy mannor's huge backyard enjoying the breeze. They didn't talk to each other, just simply enjoying each other companies. Draco did complain when cassie told him they're gonna sit on the ground but finally followed her anyways.

It was another comfortable silence for a long time until theo's loud voice came from inside the house looking for the two.

Authors note<3

HELLO MY LUVS, what do u think about this chapter bzbzbz, its quite a long one lmao i just suddenly got thus mood to write out of nowhere

But lmk if u like it!

Also this is where their friendship started to grow lmao i figured we should take a little break before the actually conflict, and if u havent know already, this book is mainly focused on how cassie trying to save the people rather than romance,

BUTTT, i will most definitely add some romance spice to this book to add flavor, and antually, it's gonna start this year so be ready mfs🚶‍♀️

ANYWAYS, STAY SAFE LOVE U BYEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.3K 75
muggle au • social media ✿ completed ✿ tw: suicide, depression, abuse, homophobia
4.7M 112K 26
"Goldie Dove? She's way, way to sweet for that bitter Malfoy. She's in Hufflepuff anyways." "Really? Well then you don't know her." FAST PACED STORY...
3.6K 133 25
with all of my heart, soul, and much more; . . all characters belong to jk rowling, warner bros and the harry potter series. . i own my original char...
83.7K 1.7K 66
𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶�...