Another Sociopath

By LoveAndMurder

Cliff(or y/n), a wanted killer all over the muggle world breaks into Hogwarts to try to keep away from the po... More

Cast
One: On the Run(Again)
Two: Slytherins
Three: Trouble Times Ten
Four: Boys(Insert Eye Roll)
Five: A New Feeling
Six: New
Seven: I Can't Escape You
Eight: Cliff
Nine: Thorns and Trees
Ten: Malfoy Being Nice?
Eleven๏ฟผ: It Was...Cute?
Twelve: Voldemort
Thirteen: The Meeting
Fourteen: Voldemort = Voldy
Fifteen: Pain
Sixteen: Oh No Pain
Seventeen: Glass
Eighteen: Confidence
Nineteen: Pistol to The Head
Twenty: Love and Snow
Twenty One: Snowball Fight
Twenty Two: Dresses
Twenty Three: Slytherin Party Begins
Twenty Four: Slytherin Party
Twenty Five: My Bedroom Fun
Twenty Six: Dreaming Again
Twenty Seven: Another Kill and Surprise
Twenty Eight: Death and Blood
Author Note
29: Mirrors and Blood
Thirty: Love? Maybe.
Thirty One: Father
Thirty Two: Scary Cliff
Thirty Four: Cuteness and More Cuteness
AUTHOR NOTE
Chapter Thirty Five: Tom
Chapter Thirty Six: Draco's Warning
Thirty Seven: Phone Call Gone Crazy
Thirty Eight: Confessions

Thirty Three: Feelings?

2.1K 42 19
By LoveAndMurder

Not gonna lie that was fucking hot. I'm just attracted to her. I don't like or want her. I'm just attracted. Yeah. yeah...

Cliff POV:
I noticed Mattheo's change in movements and ways. Being the sociopath I am, I noticed.

He was acting weird. I didn't trust him at the moment, so that's why I got the two back suites. I'm not sharing a room with this dumbass. Cute. Dumbass.

What! No. No. No. feelings are a no. He ain't cute. Nope. He's not. Totally not.

I grab his arm and pull him to the back suites. I've been here before and know the way. Fuck those famous people that wanted. They can suck dick.

I could-NO. Not going there dirty mind.

"What's your problem?" Mattheo mumbles.

"My problem? Is none."

"You seems a little-"

"Little pissed? Ha. Yeah. I am."

His eyes flashed with something, but it was to quick for me to notice. Damn it. Why does he have to be so good with his feelings.

"There's your room. Adios amigo" I say before saluting him and going inside my room. The room was huge and filled with marble and tons of black velvet and gold. Perfect high price room that I'm never paying for. It's fun to be most wanted because most are to afraid to do anything. I jump on the bed and lay down in the covers. This might just be some weird side of me, but I was feeling cute so I snuggled into the black velvet covers.

Jackie, my golden retriever, comes and lays behind me. She knows she has to spoon me. I'm a big baby at times. Don't judge.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Who ever the fuck you are, leave me alone!" I yell at the door. God I swear if it's room service. Ha. Mood changes are the best.

"Cliff let me in you dumbass." Mattheo yells from the other side.

Wait. His voice isn't coming from the room door. I turn slowly to see the two rooms are connected. God damn it. I've stayed in this hotel before and never realized. How stupid can I get?

"Fine come in dipshit."

I hear Mattheo's deep chuckle as he enters my room. I slowly tilt my head toward him. I'm to lazy and don't care enough that he sees me like this.

"My room is being renovated. I walked and construction workers were in there. I have to stay with you" he fully opens the door and shows me the demolished back wall.

I. Hate. This. Ok keep cool. Breath in...out...in...out.

"Fine, but you takin the couch because..." Jackie leaps off the bed and lays on the couch.

I swear if she's playing Cupid...

"Never mind. You get floor" I flip over in bed. I'm tired ok. A top class murder needs there rest days and hours.

"Tsk. Tsk. Darling, I'm not sleeping on the floor. I'm sleeping with you." Mattheo whispers in my ear.

How the fuck-Nuh uh. He did not just do that. Darling though...I could get us-I could punch him. Yeah. Yeah...

"Fine but there's gonna be a pillow barrier." I push some white fluffy pillows into a straight line.

"No. There won't be one." Mattheo tilts my head to face him. His eyes are all dark. Omg is he really...

Yes. He's turned on like his usual horny self.

"There will be. And. That's. Final."

"Your trying to stay so tough, that it makes you look dumb."

"Shut the fuck up pretty boy"

Nope. Wrong move. Wrong move.

Mattheo's smirk gets some how bigger. "Pretty boy, am I? I saw you cuddling your dog. You want love an affection don't you?"

"One. You are not pretty" he's fucking hot and smoldering "two. I don't want touchy feely."

"Mhm. We'll see about that..."

He removes his-my top that he stole. And throws it on the ground.

"What hell! I don't need to see you change."

"It seems like you like it."

What. I don't...

"I don't now go to the other side of the bed and take off MY clothes"

He grumbles and walks to the other side. I flip over and watch him through the crack in the pillow barrier.

He takes off his pants so slowly. What the heck. Speed the process up motherfucker.

"I know your watching darling." Mattheo says looking at the pillows.

Shit. I'm caught.

I groan and flip over. "Fine have your fucking privacy then mister"

I hear a small chuckle from his side. It was low and deep but very whispy. It might have given me the chills...

God damn it. Really shivers?! Why do you have to do what I think! Hate you. Fuck you.

I slowly drift into a restless sleep.

———

What. Where am I. This ain't the fucking hotel.

"Hey! Your back!" Someone says from behind me.

Is that who I think it is?

"Willow??" I ask.

"Yes. Bitch how are you here?"

"Umm. Uh." How the fuck do I tell her I'm literally a dream. Well I'm dreaming and she can see me in my dream?

"Spit it out!"

"Who the hell are you talking to baby?" Is that PANSY?!! Wait are Willow and Pansy dating?

"Wait is that Pansy? And did she call you baby?"

"Y-yes. Umm" Willow stutters.

"Who-CLIFF!!" Pansy yells and runs full speed to me. Pansy falls through me.

Me and Willow start laughing. Willow falls on the floor and I stay standing. If I fall I'm gonna end up in some new world who knows where.

"How-are you-wait" Pansy sputters as she stands back up.

"Holographic?" I ask.

"Yes!"

"Umm. I'm dreaming I'm sure. And sometimes when I sleep-well since this contract with Dumbledore-"

"Wait. Contract. With. Dumblebore?" Willow says, standing up.

"I'm not supposed to go into detail, but I'm anyways. When I go to sleep I teleport some where new I guess?"

"Oh. That's it?" Pansy sounds disappointed. Wha-why?

"Yeah..."

"I thought it be something cooler than that."

"Yeah. Heh. Anyways. YOU ARE DATING!!" I have to change the subject. I'm sorry.

"Yes. We are!!" They both squeal and hug each other. I personally hate couples. This is why. They make you feel fucking lonely.

"But I thought..." I trail off in utter confusion. Didn't they like males before? And weren't they both straight?

"I have been bi my whole life and besides someone told me Cedric was a player." Willow quickly explains.

"Umm. Well..." Pansy starts but stops.

—————

Word Coutn: 1092

Ok. Sorry it's taking me so long. Life's been crazy lately. Anyways who knew long distance is so f-ing hard to do!! But besides that I'll try posting more often. And maybe check out some of my other stuff!!
- Brell

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 519 36
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐“๐–๐Ž Mattheo x OC Dumbledore's dead. Mattheo and Draco have left with the death eaters. War is just around the corner. After discovering...
1.2M 15.9K 72
๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ธ ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ง ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ถ!๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป enemies to friends with benefits to... โš ๏ธ Warning - this story contains muter content, cussing, drin...
9.9M 300K 75
โ˜ฝเผ“๏ฝฅ*หšโบโ€งอ™ (Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) โ ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
52.2K 499 29
Draco pulled down his boxers. "Since you were so eager earlier, Show me why I even fuck you in the first place." He spat. __________ Messy plot Hea...