Cupid Shinobi: Naruto Fanfic

By Ryuu_Tsukima

*The art cover is by our lovely friend @EMOPHASEWHENIWASAKID* Y/n is known as the Cupid Shinobi in the villag... More

Y/n Bio
Y/n Kanroji Kocho
Team Assembles
Meeting and Training
Let The Test Begin!
You Fail!
A Dangerous Mission!
The Demon Vs. The Slayer!
Be Prepared
New Healing
Round 2 Leaf vs. Mist
Fate meets again
What happened?
New Improve
A Good Day
Y/n x GN! Reader One shot
Chunin Exam
Meeting new team!
Rookie Face Off!
The Written Exam
Tenth Question
Death Forest!
Unknown Threat!
Snake Vs Butterfly
The Heartbreak
Love Rage
The Third Test
First round
Puppet Master
Cupid's Sadistic
Team 7B's wrath
The Power of Wind and Shadow
Top Dog Unleash!
Naruto's Surprise Weapon!
Byakugan Battle!
Stand out!
The Power of Youth!
Forbidden Secret Jutsu
A Splendid Ninja Is Born!
Interview Q&A
Shadow in Darkness
The Stone Sensei
Stone Heart
Deadly Heart Attack
Sheer Cold
The Bounding Day
Bonding With Poison
The Evil Hand Revealed
The Final Round
Byakugan vs. Shadow Clone
Ultimate Defense
A Failure's True Power
Hit it or Quit it
Zero Motivation
Dancing Blood Lust
The Technique Is Born!
Village in Distress
A Call to Strike
Hokage Battle Royale!
A Mistake from the Past
Dead Demon Consuming Seal!
Panda's Identity Emerges!
Pushed to the Edge!
Assassin of the Moonlit Night
Light vs. Dark
The Sand Demon
Cursed Mark AU
Ninja Handbook
Interview Q&A Part 2
The Third Hokage, Forever...
Return of the Morning Mist
Sharingan vs. Sharingan!
Potential Disaster!
Roar, Chidori! Brother vs. Brother!
Hate Among the Uchihas: The Last of the Clan!
A New Training Begins: I Will Be Strong!
Keep on Training: Pop Goes the Sound!
The God and The Angel: Unforgettable Night!!

The Konoha Crush Begins!

4.8K 169 20
By Ryuu_Tsukima

No One POV:

An explosion came as Kakashi, and Guy quickly turn. "Lord Hokage!" They charge as some members of Anbu came faster. "Leave it to us!" They yell as they rush to the scene. "Lord Kazekage, what is this?" Lord Third demanded. The Kazekage didn't answer as he stares at him, making a gasp as he caught it.

"Lord Hokage!" The steam started rising as the Anbus started to make their way towards the kages. "Gaara!" Temari and Kankuro rush out of the waiting area. The Anbu came as one member had a white cloak on. "Squad one, above. Squad two, below. Protect the nobles." The squad went down as they go to their spot. Two of the sand shinobi came as they go for an attack. "You will not interfere!" The white cloak anbu took out the two ninjas. But the one protecting Lord Third was now pierced with multiple knives. 

"Lord Hokage, you must flee. Escape now." The shinobi grunts before he fell to the ground. Before Lord Third could move, Kazekage came from behind as he holds on to Lord Third with a kunai at his neck. Jumping out of the smoke as suddenly four people came to the corner.

"Heh. Finally, it's my time." A male with multiple arms smirks. "We've all been waiting for this. I was so frustrated hiding in that disguise." Another male with dark blue hair said. "You're all sweaty, too. So gross." This time a female spoke as she had red hair. "Come on. We're all friends here, right?" A big guy said to make them focus.

'Sound ninja.' Lord Third notices them as he looks at them more. The Anbu looks at their fallen comrade as the white cloak one was the most in grieve. "Raido..." They mumbled before turning to the team, "Let's go, we have to back up Lord Hokage. Beware of traps!"

All the Anbu quickly exits as the Kazekage glare. "Do it." He commanded the four ninjas. All four of the ninjas follow the command as they put their hands together.

"Ninja Art, Four Flames Formation."

Suddenly a black cube was forming as it was protecting the Kazekage, along with trapping Lord Third. One of the Anbu was too late, crashing into the Jutsu as his body went up in flames. "A barrier." The other Anbu grunts as they now have to come up with a way to pass the barrier. Without having to end up as their recent fallen member.

The Kazekage chuckles as Lord Third growl a little. "Lord Kazekage." 

"That's a barrier ninjutsu." Guy noted as Kakashi, Zabuza, Haku, Gyomei, Anko, and Sakura turn. "They outwitted the Anbu Black Ops, and the Anbu are supposed to be the best." They make their way downstairs as they see an Anbu down there. "Why are you here? Lord Hokage's in danger!" Suddenly four shinobis came out of their disguise as they were with the Anbu.

"What a nuisance." Kakashi's eyes squinted. "Well, ain't this something. Seems like our enemy dressed as an Anbu Black Ops." Zabuza dry chuckle. "Which means, they're responsible for the genjutsu," Anko concluded as she clicked her tongue. Anko looks to the side as her eyes widen. "Y/n!" They turn to see that the genjutsu also caught him as was unconscious to the ground.

"I never...The Sand Village has betrayed the Leaf Village?" Lord Third question. "The treaty between our villages was simply a trick to make you let your guard down. This petty little battle game ends now." The Kazekage brought the blade closer. "From this point on, the course of history will change."

"What are you saying?" Lord Third turns, "That you're going to start a war?" He questions. "That's right." Kazekage answer. "Armed conflict resolves nothing. We should seek a resolution through negotiation." Lord Third then quickly glare. "There's still time, Lord Kazekage. You can reconsider."

Kazekage chuckles, "Perhaps the fear of death makes one more cowardly with age," He then opens his eyes, "Sarutobi Sensei." Lord Third's eyes widen. "You!"

"Stop it Gaara!" Temari yells. "I must have him!" Gaara growls as he tries to walk towards Y/n. "There's no point in continuing this fight." Kankuro stepped in. "That's right. Don't forget our mission." Temari tries to remind him.

"Y/n!" Sasuke came as he holds towards the sleeping butterfly. However, by the sight of it, came a trigger towards the red hair. "Out of my way." Gaara pushes Kankuro out as he glares but smiles towards the two Leaf Shinobis. Sasuke stood in front of Y/n and went to a fighting stance. "What are you three doing now?"

Baki came as he looks at the sand siblings. "Can't you see the operation's already underway?" Gaara started groaning as he started to hold on to his head. Baki turn, only to now meet Genma standing in front of Sasuke and Y/n.

"What is going on? What did you do to Y/n? Tell me!" Sasuke demanded as he held Y/n. Gaara held on to his head harder as it alerted the others. "Gaara!" He kneels to the ground as they were slowly getting more anxious than before. "What's wrong?"

"It must be his wound; they're getting worse than I thought." Temari analyzes as he looks at the stab on his shoulder. "And his chakras almost completely drained away." Temari alerted. "Wait, what about using that--"

"It's impossible right now," Temari concluded. "You fool." Baki scolds Gaara, who's holding his head. "It's all because you tried to transform before the signal was given." Kankuro then turns towards his sensei. "So, what do we do now? We need Gaara for this?"

Gaara was still groaning as Baki was now stumped. "Gaara's the trump card of the Village Hidden in the Sand. We have to get him to play his part, no matter what." It was then that he could only come up with one option. "You two take Gaara and tend to his wounds. As soon as his chakra has been restored, the operation will continue."

"You got it." Kankuro carried Gaara as Temari turn towards Baki. "And what about you sensei?" He asks. "I'm going to take care of these guys." Baki then turns towards the three Leaf ninjas. 

"Do you think that thing will go according to your plan?" Genma question as he could see the multiple bad scenarios. "I'll make sure that they do." Baki declared. It was then silent as they face one another. Genma sweats a little as a droplet hits the ground.

"Go!" Temari and Kankuro quickly left as they take Gaara to a safe place. Both Genma and Sasuke grunt. "Heh," Baki smirks. "And is the host of the party, Orochimaru?" Genma question as Sasuke gasps. "Don't know. And don't care." Baki answers. "Now let's heat things, huh?"

"Sasuke..." Genma call as the boy turn. "I'm sorry, but the Chunin exam ends here for you and Y/n." Sasuke gasps. "The two of you already achieved Chunin level, you guys are a Leaf Village shinobi, so put the training into good use."

"In other words, I'm supposed to take down Gaara, right?" Sasuke questions. "Just be careful," Genma warned. "Also, take butterfly to a safe spot." Sasuke nodded but his mind was caught off by the name.

Sasuke quickly moves as he carries Y/n. "Not so fast!" Baki threw some knives, but Genma counter with his knives. Sasuke puts Y/n down towards the waiting area as he jumps off of the stage. However, what he didn't catch was that Shino was still in the area, looking towards the unconscious boy. Kakashi caught Sasuke leaving as he frown. "Sasuke."

"Well, well, well. We had intended to capture Sasuke while Gaara was causing trouble. But I suppose not everything goes as planned, does it?" Kazekage questions.  Lord Third then gritted his teeth a little. "I see. So that was the plan." He turns as he looks at the Kazekage. "Then the Hidden Leaf Village, and Sasuke, were your targets, is that correct?" Lord Third guess. "Ha. Do you think that the Leaf Village is so important?" Kazekage laughs. "Now, if Gaara returns, I'll be able to show you something very interesting. Very interesting indeed. But anyway, your stubbornness and incompetence have allowed me to out-maneuver you. I've defeated you."

"Hmph. Nothing is decided until the very end." Lord Third declared. "I taught you that years ago, didn't I?" The Kazekage pulls away from his knife. He went to his face as it was starting to peel off. Now shows a very pale face with a purple line near the eyes and nose. Now to show, the snake's eyes, "Orochimaru."

"I knew, or at least thought, this day would eventually arrive. However," Lord Third turns as he gives off his blood lust glare. "You're not going to defeat me that easily." 

Orochimaru smirk, "I told you, didn't I? You should have picked the Fifth Hokage before now. Because Third Hokage, right here, right now, you're going to die." He threatens as he licks the blade.

Shino was now in front of Y/n as he tries to wake him up. "Y/n, wake up." He shook the boy as he was slowly waking up, but the genjutsu took him hard as his body was starting to hit its limits. Shino tries to think of something as a butterfly came to his eyes. He put his finger out but the butterfly went to his hair. "Hmm, I got it." He makes the butterfly flutter around Y/n. Now, eyes are slowly opening.

Scene Change Jutsu:

It was now at the academy with the birds chirping. In the gym area, the kids that Iruka is teaching, are running around some laps. All of them panted as they were getting tired.

'Well, I wonder how the Chunin exams are going. I wonder if Naruto's match is over yet?' Iruka wonder as he was lost in his thought. 'The first match was with Neji, right? Oh, I hope that Naruto found some way to win.' Iruka then frowns as he also knows about the matches. 'To top it off, I hear that Y/n is facing a sand ninja. The one that causes Lee some major injuries, please...'

"No wait, that's not right! I mustn't play favorites." Iruka snaps out the image of Y/n. "Every student is equally dear to their teacher, and I must root for them all." Iruka then sighs. 'I can't help it. I still want both to win.'

"Are you worried about Naruto?"

"Yes, of course, I am." Iruka blush as he realizes what he said. The kids were laughing at him. "I thought so," Konohamaru said. "But shouldn't you be..." Iruka quickly stood up. "I told you to run ten laps, didn't I?" 

"Yeah, but we finished that a long time ago." A boy answers. "While you were daydreaming, Sensei." A girl follows. Iruka slumps as he realizes that he got caught. "Look, there's no way you can teach a real class when you're in this state. So, what do you say we just call it quits for today?"

"What? Yeah, well, nice try." Iruka caught what they were doing. "No, the class will continue." The students groan as their plan didn't work. The kids walk back up Konohamaru notices something. "Hey look, what's that smoke?" Iruka turn as he notices the smoke's location. "It's coming from the direction of the arena."

"Huh? Isn't Y/n at the arena? I hear that he has to face those sand guys." Moegi was concerned as well as Udon. "Y-Yeah, I think that red hair guy." Konohamaru shook his head. "Come on! You guys did see what he did for us right? There's no way he'll lose to a no-brow guy like that!"

Scene Change Jutsu:

It was now at the wall of the village as some of the shinobi notices the smoke. "Orochimaru." Ibiki growls. "What should we do? Should we send in reinforcement?" One men question. "No. It's risky to act when we don't know the whole situation. And if Orochimaru's behind all this, even more so."

"Is Orochimaru, I mean, is he that dangerous?" Ibiki pauses before he turns towards his men. "Originally..." He slowly looks at them in the eyes, "he was the Third Hokage's student." His men were shocked as one then was first to ask. "So why in the world did he become a rouge ninja then?"

"Long ago, back when the Fourth Hokage was decided, Orochimaru put forth his name for consideration. But his request was denied. Soon after, he served all ties with the Hidden Leaf Village. He most likely holds a grudge against the Third Hokage because of that." Ibiki explains.

"He seeks revenge?" One man asks. "I believe so," Ibiki answers though he wasn't completely sure. "When I was just a child, I saw him one time, and I--I had one thought..." Ibiki was recalling as he could see the lust that Orochimaru carried. "That he didn't seem human to me. That he was just some creature, that had taken on a human form, was frightening."

"Simply...frightening."

"Sir, I have a report. Giant boas have appeared near the eastern gate of the Leaf Village, and with them, 100 sand ninja. They've infiltrated our village and are battling our shinobi who are patrolling there." One of the shinobi can as they explain the situation.

'The sand?' Ibiki questions as he turns towards his men. "Leave behind squads one and two and head to the gate, right now."

"Yes, sir!"

Scene Change Jutsu:

It was now back at the arena as the adults were facing off against the fake Anbu, along with the enemy ninjas. "There's quite a lot of them huh?" Kakashi asks while taking out one shinobi. "Tch, since when has this village been careless?" Zabuza took out two of them as he looks at the Leaf shinobi. "Lord Hokage--look there, inside the barrier." Guy call as the other turn towards it.

"Orochimaru!" Anko growls, causing Sakura to turn as her eyes widen. "Orochimaru!" Sakura was then panicking her mind. 'Why is he here? Don't tell me he's after Sasuke again.' Sakura was planning to alert Sasuke, but she notices that he was gone. "He's--He's gone."

Sakura gasps as she sees two ninjas coming towards her. She duke as Anko came and stop the two ninjas. "Listen, girl, I suggest you listen if you want to help." She instructed as Sakura was focused on what Anko is saying.

"I can tell you have talent. But you decided to be this weak little girl that has to rely on men to do the heavy lifting. It's pathetic, truly." Sakura's eyes widen at Anko's words. "There is something more dangerous than a humiliating man," Anko then turn towards Sakura as she had a sadistic look, "a nasty woman."

It was like the wind blow through Sakura's hair as she hears the speech. "Now, I need you to release the genjutsu on the three boys." Sakura turns as she sees Naruto, Haku, and Shikamaru sleeping. "I can tell that the blond boy will be delighted, he'll be getting a mission after some time."

"What kind of mission?" Sakura could only ask. "You have to be careful on this mission. If I remember from the reports, this will be your first A-rank missing since the Land of the Waves."

"W-What?!"

(o・ω・o)ノ++++++++++ヽ(o・ω・o)

The insect that Shino use is a Purple Emperor

The purple emperor is a Eurasian butterfly of the family Nymphalidae. In Victorian times this species was regarded as being common in southern England.

Most notably, the magnificent Purple Emperor, like many related species, displays a slight degree of sexual dimorphism. In its case, this occurs because the females grow to a slightly larger size than the males. Furthermore, as a result of this genetic trait, the smaller males attain an average adult wingspan of about 3.1 in (7.9 cm). Meanwhile, the somewhat larger females attain an average wingspan of roughly 3.6 in (9.2 cm).

The females of the Purple Emperor species spend most of their lives in the tree canopy. There, they seem to favor dense and mature oak forests. These only come down to lay eggs in the small bushes that grow in clearings.

Additionally, the majority of the males also spend much of their time in the treetops. There is each individual fiercely defends their territory from rivals. However, it will sometimes descend to drink from puddles or feed, as the need arises. 

Finally, distinctly different from most butterflies, it does not feed on flowers. Instead, it feeds primarily on the honeydew secreted by aphids. Yet it will also feed on sap oozing from oak trees, on dung, urine, and animal carcasses.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 688 10
SEE no evil HEAR no evil SPEAK no evil Traits to never let evil overshadow a pure soul. A soul that is kind, accepting, and delicate. the strong prot...
17.6K 654 46
a quiet ninja seeking refuge in a big village. he has an unspeakable past that he wants to stay hidden. yet, he meets people. he grows stronger and e...
512K 21.3K 115
|| 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 || • 𝑼𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑯𝑨 𝑺𝑨𝑺𝑼𝑲𝑬 • ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ? ʜᴇ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴʟʏ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ. ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇ...
28.4K 1.3K 21
Naruto was in an abusive relationship. He hid it well from everyone. He planned to keep it hidden until that one unfortunate night. His best friend f...