Karlnotfound one-shots

By sovietAK47

This ship is so under Rated and I find it so cute and adorable, so for that we're doing another one shot book... More

Partys
Jealousy
pantry
Dorms pt.1
Dorms.pt2
Picking flowers
The grunge feminin and masculin
Screaming and crying but you still dont listen
Replaced
everywhere I go
dancin'
lying and bad revenge
BABY BLUE
photographer
lying and bad revenge pt.2
●simulacra●
devils and dragons
preassure
cheating
concert
trouble triplets
war
had enough
bad bitch
Halloween special
sneak peak of had enough
loving a fallen angle
simulacra pt2
lonely
sorry!
the end
suprise!...

had enough pt.2?

224 5 0
By sovietAK47

They neared the river hoping to find George. Before hand George heard them and got on luca and giddied her up causing more of a rucus.

The group caught on and galloped for George. They were not too far behind George, luca going as fast as she could.

Suddenly George came to a hualt and up into a rear. "Woah girl" he patted luca confused until he looked down.

"Oh no.." His pupils were tiny as he looked down into the water fall and big drop infront of him. The other weren't far behind him he panicked.

"You're good at swimming right luca?" She neighed in response. "Good girl then let's go" he backed luca up and charged at the cliff jumping down.

He jumped off the saddle before he landed. He felt a wave of relief as they landed and created a massive splash.

He watched as the 4 halted at the edge of the cliff. "Did he just jump!" Sapnap yelled making ghast fidget a bit.

"No way I'm going down there" raboo felt sick and backed up and turned stoz away. "Ge must of gone a different way boss man" tubbo said.

"There's no way there's no more track..whatever let's go down and quickly." Karl said disappointed and turned away from the big fall and down  the steep sledge.

George gasped up and turned to find luca. He swam over and pulled her out quickly before they caught up again.

"Good girl I know it's uncomfortable but once we get away we can dry you up" he said getting back on and galloping away.

----------------

"Heck!" Kark said in frustration seeing the marks and that they had infact jumped in.

"He must've fine this way boss man" tubbo said following the skids. They followed George.

-----------
Sorry ots so short but I have a George and KarlNW au coming so be prepared~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.9K 108
Hello =^] All karlity oneshots,I felted the few that involved any other ship ⚠️CW:Includes smut And fluff and probably some angst too I don't ship t...
892K 15.6K 123
> no longer accepting requests - discontinued. please enjoy already written oneshots! < this book contains a collection of oneshots I've writte...
306K 6.9K 27
I decided to take part on this! Here are one-shots about Georgenotfound and Dream, two amazing youTubers and people! Disclaimer: Both Dream and Georg...
284 10 12
Just some random MCYT shiz I make when i'm bored and when I don't update my actual stories lol (Also posted on Quotev under @VisibleConfusion) Most s...