Liliah Rogers

Galing kay waveylays

While visiting his first love in London. Steve Rogers stumbles upon an abandoned baby. Not wanting the young... Higit pa

1
2
3
4
Aurthors Note
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
Peter Parker-alternitive ending

134

1.7K 52 17
Galing kay waveylays

The trio arrived in London.
" Well this is good. Once we kick this guy's ass, we can just head straight to the wedding." Liliah looked out the window.
" Lili. It's your wedding day. You shouldn't be here, you-you should be I don't know getting ready-" Peter started.
" Parker, I'm not leaving you. Not now, not ever. I love you." Liliah hugged him.
" I love you too. Thanks." Peter hugged back.

They hugged for a second.
" But we do gotta wrap this up by six, so let's get started." Liliah pulled away.
Peter chuckled and nodded. Liliah smiled and knocked their shoulders together.
" Well come on. It's time to see what happens when Iron Man and Captain America work together then apart." Liliah said.
" For our hero's." Peter gave her a sad smile.
" For our hero's" Liliah agreed.

" Okay Fury's got the coded message. Your friends are at the tower bridge." Happy told them.
" Okay." Peter nodded.
" Your boy called it the London bridge but I figured it out. I'm going to go scoop them up okay." Happy told them.
" Okay." Peter said.
" We're close. How's your suit coming?" Happy asked.
" Almost done." Peter told him.

" Good." Happy nodded.
" Okay two things. Li I think you should go with Happy, just in case." Peter looked at her.
" Are you sure?" Liliah asked.
" Positive." Peter told her.
" Alright." Liliah said trusting his judgement fully.
" Second thing, if I don't make it can you give this to MJ for me?" Peter pulled out a glass necklace.

" Your going to make it back." Liliah told him.
" You'll give it to her yourself, you got this." Happy reassured him.
" I got this." Peter repeated.
" Okay walk us through the plan." Liliah said.
" I know it's illusion tech, I just need to get on the inside of the illusion then I can take it down, find him, and he's just a guy so I can take EDITH right back." Peter explained.
" Right but last time you got hit by a train." Happy said.
" True, but this time I-how do I explain this- I have like a sixth sense." Peter tried explaining.

" The Peter tingle." Happy nodded.
Liliah laughed so hard she actually snorted.
" The Peter tingle." Liliah laughed.
" Right? I heard it wasn't working." Happy said.
" It is working-" Peter said.
" Good. Okay so me and Li will get your friends you get the Peter tingle back online." Happy said.
" Hmm okay." Peter nodded.

" Don't worry spidey. We got this. Use your Spidey senses." Liliah told him before walking after Happy.

¥¥¥

Liliah sat in the front with Happy as his co pilot. They watched the fake elemental creature destroy the bridge.
" Holy shit for something that's fake, that looks pretty damn real." Liliah said.
" Don't let it sike you out. Peter can you hear me kid?" Happy asked.
" Yep. Just a little loud out here. We need to get higher so Beck doesn't see me coming." Peter told them.
" Copy that. Suit looks good." Happy said.
" Thanks and Happy." Peter started.

" Yeah kid?" Happy asked.
" When I get back we need to have a serious conversation about you and my auntttttt." Peter let go of the jet.
Happy grimaced and looked at Liliah.
" Happy Hogan. Have you been holding out on me?" Liliah asked jaw dropped.
" Ops looks like we gotta save the world." Happy turned the jet.

They followed Flash's live stream to find where they were. They landed the jet and jumped out and ran to the group of teens.
" Happy! Oh my god, Liliah!" Ned shouted.
" Hey what's up Ned. MJ nice to see you, Flash, other girl." Liliah said frantically.
" Come on we have to get on the jet!" Happy told them.
" Who are you?" MJ asked.
" It's okay this is Happy he works with Spider Man, I've known him my whole life let's go." Liliah told her.

" You work for Spider Man?" Flash asked excitedly.
" I work with Spider Man not for Spider Man." Happy told him.
Then suddenly the jet blew up.
" Fuck, new plan follow me." Liliah told them.
They ran towards the tower and into it.
" Get into the vault the walls are eight inches thick. Go get in!" Liliah told them.

The drones followed them inside and started shooting at them. Liliah pulled out her gun and started shooting down the drones.
" Happy! Get them inside!" Liliah told him before pulling out her dagger and throwing at a drones.
Her dagger destroyed two and she held up her wrist and it came flying back to her.
" Woah that was so hot." Flash said before MJ pushed in the vault.
Liliah tried shooting the last one, but was way bigger than the others and a lot tougher.

She shoot at it till she ran out of bullets and still nothing. She threw one of her daggers and it barely scrapped it. Liliah ran to the vault and just as she was going to close it she saw a small opening on the top. She shut the doors tight.

" Everyone okay?" Liliah asked.
They all nodded looking at her with wide eyes.
" Happy talk to me, are you okay?" Peter asked.
" We're all good. I bought us some time- I mean Liliah bought us some time." Happy recanted after receiving a harsh glare from the girl.
The drone bang against the door, denting it.
" Not much though. How are you?" Happy asked.
" I haven't got to Beck yet a little preoccupied with the drones." Peter told them.

" I have to get to him." Liliah said mostly to herself.
" Whats the plan?" Ned asked.
" I have to stab it straight through the middle from the top. So I can't open the door I'll get shot. We'll have to wait till it breaks through then I can stab it. I need you all to stand the side and not get shot." Liliah told them.
" We're going to die." Flash said.

" No ones dying today." Liliah told them.
" I wasted my life playing video games." Ned said.
" I have a fake ID and never used it." Betty said.
" I post stupid videos online for people to like." Flash said.
" Hey if it weren't for those videos Spider Man would have never been able to find you." Happy told him.
" Spider Man follows me? Guys I saved us!" Flash cheered.
" If you saved us why are we about to die?" MJ asked.

" MJ." They all said.
" Sorry I'm obsessed with telling the truth even if it's not nice." MJ said.
" I'm in love with Spider Man's aunt." Happy confessed.
They all including Liliah turned to look at him.
" What were sharing." Happy shrugged.
" No ones dying! Stop being so over dramatic! I fought Ultron, I fought a war against a dark wizard, and I fought Thanos, twice, and I've fought super soldiers. I'm tired of people doubting my abilities. I can handle this!" Liliah shouted at them.

They all looked at her with wide eyes.
" Now, stand to the side so you don't get shot and let the professional handle it." Liliah told them and turned back to the door.
The drones busted through the door and Liliah jumped and stabbed through the top down the middle. Then slashed the the others down in one swift turn. The drones fell to the floor.

Liliah flipped her dagger before placing it back in her thigh holster.
" Get to safety. I'm going to find Spidey." Liliah stepped over the drones and out of the vault.
She walked out of the tower and saw all of the drones retreating and at the top of the bridge was Peter wearing the glasses.

" Those look good on you!" Liliah called up to him.
He looked down and smiled then he started making his way down. The two best friends walked through the ruble and to each other. Peter limped towards her. She rushed to him and hugged him.
" You did good Pete." Liliah told him.
" Thanks LiLi." Peter hugged back.
" I'm going to heal you before the wedding don't worry. Oh and one thing." Liliah smirked.
" Whats that?" Peter asked.
" Ask her to accompany you to my wedding." Liliah whispered in his ear before pulling away.
Peter gave her a confused looked but didn't have time to question it.

" Peter!" MJ called running to him.
Liliah smirked and moved away from him.
MJ and Peter hugged. Liliah sat on the ledge of bridge. They talked for a moment then MJ kissed Peter. Again they talked for second obviously confessing their feelings for one another.
" Woo! Kiss him again!" Liliah cheered.
" LiLi!" Peter looked at her.
MJ grabbed his face and kissed him again.

" Ahh young love." Liliah sighed.
After they pulled apart Peter asked her something and MJ looked at Liliah before nodding yes. They waved goodbye and she walked away. Peter hopped and fist pumped the air. Liliah chuckled and walked over to him, she wrapped his arm around her shoulders and helped him walk.
" Come on lover boy, let's get you patched up." Liliah told him. 
" I can't believe she kissed me." Peter smiled.
" Me neither to be honest." Liliah teased.

Peter playfully glared at her and she looked at him and smirked. After a second they both busted out laughing as they walked away.

Authors Note: Okay so I wanted to explain something fully in depth. Lily and James were barely getting out of Hogwarts when they had Liliah, they didn't have jobs yet and they were literally on the brink of a war. So when Liliah was born they gave her Dumbledore to put her somewhere safe till they could be a family again. This is before they knew of the prophecy. Since this story is 100% a Dumbledore slander here's the explanation. He basically convinced the Potters to give him Liliah. Because he was literally making a fucking child army and what's one thing that would be more important than a mission? A child. Sorta like in Black Widow. Dumbledore could literally give two shits if Liliah lived or died so he left her in the street in January. So everyone had literal zero idea where she ended up if she's even alive. Dumbledore blamed it on the people he trusted with the baby obviously. The only reason Dumbledore helped Lily and James "find" her because A. They confronted him about it and B. Liliah was a big influence on Harry and was helping him achieve his hero status. Which we all know Dumbledore kept Harry alive just for him to die and this was just another step to ensure that fate. I hope this makes since and sorry for the long A/N <3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

347K 10.7K 114
When Clint Barton found Natasha Romanoff that special day in Budapest, he also found her with a little girl. Not her own of course, but it might as w...
24.6K 608 53
''Anastasia,'' Natasha replied. ''Anastasia Belova Romanoff-Rogers.'' Anastasia Belova Romanoff-Rogers is the daughter of Steve and Natasha that neit...
301K 9.4K 47
An Avenger Soulmate AU! I4 soulmates! Her mates : Clint Nat Tony Bruce Pietro Wanda Thor Loki Steve Bucky Peter Strange Sam Pepper Fae and her brot...
16.9K 274 15
Svetlana Romanoff wasn't always Sevtlana Romanoff she was once Rose Lily Potter. She is the older sister to Harry Potter born July 4th 1980 her mothe...