The Gangleader and His?

By shreya_storyx

Meet Sophia Williams, a typical good girl with good grades, good looks, and good at almost everything. A girl... More

WATTY'S 2022!
Characters! (part 1)
CH-1 Fake smile to make them happy
CH-2 Forest green eyes
CH-3 MJ's 24/7
CH-4 Her son!?
CH 5-Goody. Moody?
CH-6 Queen-B drama
CH-7 Mr.Smirky is smart too
CH-8 His friends!
𝐚 𝐞 𝐬 𝐭 𝐡 𝐞 𝐭 𝐢 𝐜 𝐬
CH-9 So friends?
Characters ( part 2)
CH 10- Her past (Part 1)
CH-11 Her past (part 2)
CH-12 Her Past (Part 3)
CH-13 past and future
CH-14 God hates me!
CH- 15 la la land
Ch 16 : warm feeling
Ch 18: Dean's secret?
Ch 19: New Guy
Ch: 20 Road trip (part 1)
CH 21- Road Trip (part 2)
CH 22: Answer
CH: 23 Bonding
CH:24 HA-HA-HA
CH 25- Perfect day of my life
CH: 26- And I am Taylor Swift
CH 27: Dickhead Nolan
Ch 28: Avery's Birthday
Ch 29: Someone from past
Ch 30: It's my fault?
Ch 31: Deal
Ch 32: Dead
Ch 33: Traitor
Ch 34 : Pain
Ch 35: Want to, but Can't
Ch 36: Secrets destroy's trust
Ch 37: Believed
Ch 38: Out of the frying pan into the fire
Ch 39: Conclusion
Story covers!!
Bonus chapter

Ch 17: Bad feeling

301 64 3
By shreya_storyx

"What is this, you have a boyfriend and you never said us," kays, mars, and Thaila said and nodded themselves.                                                                                   

 I looked at the picture, it was of me and drake cuddling together, and my cheeks started to burn. I took the phone and gave it to drake, he looked at the pic and glared at Kayden.                                                                             

 "whose phone's this?" I asked. "this is my phone, I was showing it to kaise" Kayden innocently smiled and answered.

I turn to see pink-red dots on Kaise's cheek which she was hiding with her hair. I, Thai, and mars looked at kaise and wiggled our eyebrows, because she had and has a crush on Kayden, since 4th grade. Thai got to know 9-10 months ago, as she was dreamily staring at Kayden. Luke and chase are still unknown about this.

"so guys, Eleana and Liliana are coming tomorrow and will join from the day after tomorrow" mars happily announced to us.                                                

 "who are they?" Dylan asked, "They are twins, cousins of maria, and are badass and pranksters" Luke, said, Dylan nodded, I turn to see drake but he was already staring at me, his green eyes, were brightened and he had a small smile on his face. "thank you," Drake said. "why?" I asked him, "because, you never fail to amuse me and also to trust us to be ours's friends, for the first time, they are talking with us and that also, ignoring that we are in a gang, all thanks to you" his eyes softened.                                

  "drake, I am again saying, everyone has a story behind who they become, bad and good both. So stop saying thanks and remember I will become first In maths and I will prank on you all with lils and ele, stay ready for that" I politely smiled at him, and he ---

He smiled showing his dimples, which made me smile as I was the reason for him smiling.

The bell rang and we went to our classes. I don't know but my gut says that something bad is going to happen. I ignored my feeling and stepped inside the class.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 After 3 days- 

2 days ago, lil and ele pulled a prank on us, it was hilarious. Today is Monday and I hate it. Drake and his friends are going well with me. Drake said he had a sister name Avery, I want to meet her but because of our odd timings of classes, I don't get time to visit her, after 6 days they have a holiday break, so at that time I can visit her. It wasn't a hectic day but yeah, a tiring one.

"Sophia! SOPHIA!" I quickly turned towards the sound. "What happened, chase?" I asked him. "I need your help! Please say yes",                                       

"ok but depends on what type of help" I raised one of my eyebrows at chase and gave him a look to continue. "Actually, I like someone and I don't know, how to tell her, please tell me what to do",                              

     "ok, according to me, you should privately talk to her in a beautiful place and tell her, how much you like her and be natural" he nodded and said a quick bye and left. I was walking in the corridor, when someone tapped my shoulder, I turned to see drake. I looked at him and said hi, he replied with 'hello' and said if 'I would like to walk with him to the class', I said 'yes' and we started to walk, while walking our hands slightly touched and butterflies were flying inside my stomach or I should say whole zoo was dancing inside my stomach. ( hey, i am not fat, it's just my crazy feeling).

-----after class, in cafeteria----

 I was walking when I saw maria, she looked sad and nervous.          

   "Hey mars, are you ok?" I asked, "yeah, I-i am-m fine" the way she stuttered and said, I knew something was wrong. "Mars, you know, I don't like when someone, especially my friend lies to me, I know you are nervous and hiding something, but I am always there for you, whenever you need, you can talk to me." She looked and me and gave me a weak smile "thank you soph, actually i-I li-lik-e som-eo-ne and i-I d-don't k-kn-ow, how t-o confe-ss it" she was rolling her fingers in the hem of her top. 

"Mars you should talk to him privately in a beautiful place and tell him, and if he breaks your heart, I will chop his (you know) and gift him. 

something inside me says, maybe this guy is Chase..

We both started to laugh and went to eat, today I was planning to sit with drake and his friends. 

"Hey guys" I smiled; chorus of 'HI's' came. I took the seat near drake, we were randomly talking, then we heard the massage from principle, from the speaker, "Good morning students, we are going for a a road trip, this includes marks for internal and to check the physical fitness, teachers will note every detail, so the classes end here, go pack your bags, 4 busses will be provided, in each bus 25 students. you won't be aloud to enter without id cards. Tents will be provided, the trip and camp will me for 5 days, 2 days will be for going and coming, it will be cold, so bring sweaters and anything that makes/keeps you warm. In one tent, 4 students will be allowed, so hope you take it seriously. Thank you" we turned and there was a grin in everyone's face. 

"Wow, finally we will do something exciting!" Dylan shouted and his friends smiled and nodded, we all started to leave.

------- at home----- 

I packed my bag and it took almost 2 hours. I took my iPhone and called girls.

"Hey, I have done packing, what about you guys??"                               

"WHAT!?" mars, Thai and kays together shouted.                                                

 "How the hell did you pack so fast?" Thai asked, I rolled my eyes.          

 "Well, we are only going for 5 days, and I just need to keep few things"             

 I said in a 'duh' tone. "I don't have cloths!? What will I wear, I can't online shop now, I need to buy clothes!" kays said, as if the world was going to blast.                                    

"Kays, your closet is filled with cloths, you can easily select" mars replied.  "But still, I am going to shopping and I am bringing my cloths for tomorrow, so bye" kays said and ended the call. We all rolled our eyes 'typical kaise' and ended the call.

-------

I wore a loose pant and a oversized hoodie.

It's time. Let's go!

I get in the ring and take my position. As I analyse him trying to find the weak point that will get me the win. Feet planted at good distance, back in a posture, hands blocking the face properly but....Aha the face. I can see how eager he is. Big mistake. He probably wanted to show the others that he can beat me the fastest, proving him better than rest. That is perfect, knowing people like that, he will definitely make the first move and let his guard down in the fight, probably to taunt me. Just the bell rings and we start circling each other.

The announcer shouts "Fight between Black wolf and Nightmare!!!"

Let the fight begin!! ( Who ever is not comfortable with reading a fight scene, can skip. I will notify where it stops)

just like I suspected he takes the first shot and lunges towards me I easily duck it and turn around punching him in the side as he stumbles back then I roundhouse kick him which sends him straight to the ground as blood drips from his mouth. I like to see them bleed out like that. I stand back while he tries to stand up again. and then we start again with him trying to punch and me getting away, while I punch and get him perfectly. by now he is little out of breath and getting very agitated, I expect him to try and punch me but he takes me by surprise as he roundhouse kick me in the face and sends me stumbling back. FUCK!                                                       That is definitely going to bruise. That's it I am done playing nice.

The only reason the match stretched out till this long was because the owner asked me stall, people get bored if I win in literally two moves but this guy got me in the face I have a job after this and people might see it. I waste no time in lunging at him and punching him in the gut, as he double over in pain I knee him in the face and hear the satisfying crack lastly I punched him again in the face with so much force that he is out cold and I leave the Ring with a psychotic smirk on my face.

After getting my stuff packed up I go towards the owner Grayson "here is your payment Nightmare" he says handing me the wad of cash "great work today! also I saw he got a hit on you so thank you for not killing him" you might think he is joking but trust me he is not, one time a bulky guy gave me a broken nose I was so mad. The night ended with me getting an ice pack and him in the ER. I just give Grey an appreciative nod putting the money in my bag and ready to leave the warehouse. As I was moving, I felt some pairs of eye on me. I turned to see Drake, Dean, Tristan and Dylan standing their looking at me with a cold look, for a moment I thought they know who I am but I have my hood on and people think, I am a guy. I pulled my hood more in front of my face and took my motorbike and with full speed ran away from that place.

I parked my motorbike in my secret garage and entered my home but somehow I felt, someone was keeping an eye on me.

I ignored the bad feeling in my stomach and walked in, thinking about tomorrow made me excited. I want to look good.

because you want to impress Drake! 

I blushed at the thought and closed my eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!! Sophia is a Streetfighter!! next chapter will be of road trip.

But why is she disguised as a guy in the hood? and wants nobody to know about it. Has drake noticed who he/she is?? and who is keeping an eye on her?

keep supporting and VOTE!!

~shreya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

924K 25.2K 60
"What are you doing here?" I ask but it comes out as a sob. I don't want him, or anyone for that matter, to see me like this. I'm a wreck. Wyatt does...
Fighter girl By Jade

Teen Fiction

788K 20.3K 28
I'm a fighter, I fight for the the things I want, I fight for the little family I have, I fight for everything I believe in, but most of all I fight...
396K 10.2K 57
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that was capable of burning me to ash." ***** I grabbed her chin with my free hand, making her look at...
679K 19.9K 56
"I always thought that the first time I'd be on my knees I'd be praying..." I held my breath lowering myself to my knees in front of him, "Then worsh...