Feral Eclipse(EDITING)

By enslavedreader

"I could not stray my gaze away from her, splaying her across my lap once I had taken my toll onto the berth... More

Preface
Chapter 1. Veraβœ”οΈ
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžr 𝟐
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« πŸ‘. Mine
04.
05. Alexander, Bane
06.
07. Virtue
08. Calloused
09.
𝟏𝟎
11. Swine
12.
13. Etheral
13.2 - Tick
14. Elysian
15' and 16:
17
18: Orate
19. Storyteller
20. Holy
21. Nocturnal
22. Twilight
23. A God
24. Relief
25.
26
27. Wolfsbane
28. Delightful Ends
29.
30. Young Hero
31. The Grey
32.
33.
34. A Catalyst
35.
36. Crying Wolf
37.
38
40.
Epilogue.

39. Consummation

120 4 1
By enslavedreader

A/N: Present time after sex

last edited Aug 2022
.

"Im yours."

Those words were a promise, a delegated vow too far surpassed through thy lips to take them back.

Their breaths were intertwining, before their hearts began entangling between each other's air. Vera's cunt was bruised and beaten, for Alexander had taken his dissipated anger out on her. Their lavishing rebound sex, lasted hours for hours more, Vera's thighs were thumping with ghostly adrenaline, as she shook repulsively. All of her senses had in-heightened, and became prominently abrasive. Something between her soul had been abused and treated carelessly, until it had torn. For something that had gone so brutal....

It was the most beautifully orchestrated , yet painful demonstration. Her blood became stilled before thrashing around the nerves; every tender bone beneath her skin, truly had been awoken. Everything around Vera's nakedness was golden and plundering to the ear, sensibility had began escalating faster than any rollercoaster. All that remained in the darkest form of intuitively were— the moon, the night, and...

The Feral Eclipse.

Both stealthy as it was carnally approaching. With no time to repair or recollect for, especially with resentful means of despair.

The mate bond had been ruthlessly completed, Beta Hector would be killed; purged before the sight of his friends and even his wretched colleagues. His beloved pack and bonded female who carried his damned child would see his blood stain the soil from which he came from. Irony always had a wild way of presenting himself, it had shone wealthy abrasions of supporting the alpha prince to kill Hector.

..

He has used me to his advantage. He has milked me of my prized essence and essential truces. He has not hesitated before in tossing me to the side over again. Time was needy, nothing has changed, it has only poisoned my fruitful mind. Being mated has changed my future, my past, and corrupted my belief system— being mated has ruined me in several ways; detesting  what I would allow or fret over. I have only submitted despite fighting it for a century longer. I have been distracted, after being lied to by everyone.

My true fate was not tallied out for me to become queen, I was never intended to encounter any hardship in this life of mad determination and rapidly faced complications. I've been running from responsibilities all of my life, it's about time I dread it. It's about time I endure the inevitable.

I've bled over the crown for some time now figuratively, me and my male could've been in union over the thrown, until this point I realize we never will.

The chair of monarchy could never hold the childhood trauma of Alexander, and neither would it peacefully promote a turned feral girl who has never known royal blood.. For Alpha Alexander  is only a bastard, whilst I am only a simpler commoner.  We don't belong here.

My heart clenches at the thought of abandoning my right to lead, cherishing the momentum I carried as a rebel.  I solely only pray... Alexander finds his place above the world of werewolves, and beasts in a more righteous, remote manner. Above his father would he find eternal altitude.

I open my eyes, fastening under the expelling array from the fireplace. I rose to my feet, standing aside the bed which was stained with my virtue, my virginity, and many wetting climaxes. My knees were buckling; reminding me of how poor I was but instead of being hindered by the ache between my legs, I grab the dagger from beside Alexander's bed— scampering outside of his sleeping chambers. Not until I'm down the stairway do I realize that I am still bare, but I am too frightened and majestic to care. I would receive many judgmental eyes, from the people who refused to accept me.

I tug on the nearest shirt that hangs formidably above my knee.

I could hear bells ringing as blood pumped ferociously inside of my ears. Dried up ichor, the blood of my feral wolf from the inside, covered my lower abdomen.

I now stomped barefoot through the woods where I knew the prisoner cavity resided. The pointy dagger inside of my hands was warm, my body whined meekly— desiring to crash onto the ground. I hid the dagger underneath my breasts as I took rhythmic paces.

Time was exuberant.

My life had flashed before my polluted pupils that now hid infiltrated tears, I hadn't stopped running. I've ran from treacherous resilience, I've ran from my haven of a home with Andy. Mavis has succumbed endless agony all the same, now her male would be murdered by the likes of my lover.

Alexander was never my perfect suitor. How could I be so stupid?

I now know what needs to be done.

Running through the gated doors, saliva collected underneath my tongue before I gulped it, slicing it around my teeth. I was itching all over, becoming over taken by nervousness but before another pervading thought could course through my mind, I barged inside the torturing chamber.

Medieval in style, I could hardly realign my surroundings.

Time and time again, I had been punished by Alexander. He neglected me from love, physically he over powered me. He has dominated my mind, my body, my sovereignty. Against all odds we've faced, I stood idly beside him. I was his divine counterpart, who chose to ignore the parts of him that did not love me in return. Only his lips could make me forget all the self hatred he'd made me feel. To think I was only a body for him. I was merely another servant. I fulfilled my duty as a bed warmer, but not as his mate— the future queen of this world.

I'm easing past the fortress, so many boisterous males surround me. Not another woman in sight. The women of his pack were being sheathed on the west wing before the trial. I push against the naked shoulders of my mate's companions, the men of his pack who pleaded for this to happen. They grew greedier off the sight of their beta being punished. Chained to stone, he laid unclothed allowing his muscles to rest. Hector was a sweatier ball of torment, he'd already looked shredded to pieces. His mouth laid agape as feen soldiers tug on each side of him by his arms.

The sound of rushing blood flow has not ceased nor lessen inside of my ears, if I had chose to give in to my meatier thoughts, everyone would have to know what I was or what my intentions were. Once Hector subsides; submitting fully into his restraints does Alpha Alexander arouse to his podium. He'd look the same as he did before as we laid together after indulging in our sex, our passion— which ultimately meant nothing to him. Could he still hear the sounds of my whimpering mess? Even as he presents himself to these wicked people.

I once had my legs wrapped around his neck, riding out my climax. He has trained me to become and take the shape as anything and everything. I' had sought to give him extreme pleasure and ecstasy, I allowed him to tame me for. Has guilt overridden him even once? Alexander opens his mouth to speak, the scent of my juices practically fanned the crowd, including me in the face. My mate sported only jeans to cover his slim waist and yet, the markings of my fingernails were more than transparent across his chest and backside. My thighs quiver and clench again, in favor of our aggressor and his beauty.

Even in death, my mate could not be anymore prominently tasteful. For his lips were the most talented element he had. His nose which he used for breathing, had smoothen out the creases in my neck, trailed down the length of my jaw after he would nip at my earlobe. Sensitivity. That's all I will ever fully be accustomed to. That's how I wish to be remembered. Those sensitive, gentlest of moments, will be the only thing missed, shared between counterparts.

Even when I was mortal, my mate was my sole purpose to continue living. It was maddening and more surprising at the same time. How I kept living, how my heart kept beating all for this one male who teased me without even trying. Alexander would be my first and my last, my ever after. My only. The list goes on, but what couldn't go on?

Me.

I never intended to live, because there wouldn't be a better world where I continued to exist in it. These people were reliable to reside in the places their feet stood today, I was never suppose to be here. Kings and their maidens, were bonded by blood which will strive on eons after me. Regardless of who shall reign in my place, it will go on! I wanted Alexander to be King nonetheless, but he couldn't take his throne with me still in the playing field. In order for everyone to excel, Vera Lee must die. I see it clearly, I know that now.

"I have you all gathered here today to witness the persecution of the Beta. The second in command to your Prince, I am." Alexander's voice rang above the menacing growls of the wolves who surrounded his podium. Clutching in his right hand was his weapon of choice, the lethal whip covered in nails, talons, and teeth. This whip would severely bite and plunder into the girth of Beta Hector's flesh, and evidence of the assault would permanently grace the surface of his many skin.

My heart was aching and shattering into pieces. I started shaking as boldening bodies rocked against me from all angles. I was the shortest in dismay, in the crowd of people, yet I could see it all.

"The beta presented before us today has committed the highest form of treason."

I could see the array of colors from pink, red and purple covering Hector's face. His eyes were swollen and shut, awaiting his punishment as Alexander proceeded with explaining Hector's sentencing. "Hector Mason, has formed a secret alliance against his pack, his Royal Alpha, his brethren, his future Queen by conspiring with packs outside of our treaty."

Alexander's jaw ticked as he read from the paper enlisted between his fingers, small realization washed across his eyes before he tossed his head back. He growled frustratedly before keeping his composure, "In other words, he is a rat, who has been conspiring the fall of our nation. He has been taking orders from my brother, Alpha Adonis."

"The rat has shone the means of betraying us all!" Alpha Alexander shouted.

It was my turn to gaze around, reattempting to analyze everything beginning with my past with beta Hector. It was so obvious he was always trying to sabotage my mate. Nevertheless, I never expected it to be him, such a formidable associate with my mate. It was too much to process in such little time, though he was still mated to Mavis. Unless that could have been a lie too?

"Without interruptions, I will begin the proper, formal proceedings. This wolf has been convicted to highest, most dishonorable guilt. If you wish to plea this man a weakening sentencing, speak now before his prosecution." Alexander left his podium, approaching Hector's resting point against his chains.

The room was now deadly silent as it grew huskier. No one dared to speak nor speak up for their former beta, for the desire to see blood being shed was too great and foreboding. Time was at a stand still with a bottle of tequila in hand, all the more while, taunting me to do something. To intervene. Why had I not moved to speak?

My legs were moving before my mouth was. My own mind could not catch up with my actions.

Alexander's irises has shifted from their blackening soul consuming color, into their pristine red orbs. Water has pooled between my thighs, which thump against each other. Before I could concentrate, the sound of the whip impacting Hector's exposed back was the sole repeated sound. It was ear splitting. Mind boggling how Alexander could tear holes into his brother's back, with zero calibration. Hector had not begun to make a noise, but the pain was so evident in his face. Hot tears spilling from his eyelids.

I was the one breaking like glass at the sight, Hector's skin was so fragile.

The whip's teeth was covered in wolfsbane, that was the only explanation as to why his wounds were not healing just to be torn back into, impulsively.

Someday I would leave this world with nothing left behind, Hector was in his last moments alive. Again, the whip splinters down his spine. Leaving a remarkable impression.

Whip!

My tears were in mixtures of grace and resentment. Though, the resentment was not mine. It was His own.

this unforgivable hatred belonged to Alexander, I could feel it tainting my heart. I could practically swim in his erratic emotions, why couldn't he feel mine? Alexander was ignoring my thoughts, otherwise he would be aware of what I had planned to do next.

Whip!

Whip!

My fingernails were digging into my lower thigh, Hector's scream was enough fuel to overcome my fears, it was enough for me to testify for all that I've done, for all that my mate has done toward the people he has hurt.

"Stop it!" I found my voice, "That's ENOUGH!" After all this time of being trained and forced to bite my tongue, you would think I knew any better. I still haven't lost my way, I know what I must do.

I cried aloud, my lungs were being squeezed above my own words swimming in water and angst. It took awhile for anyone to notice me, beyond the swarm of biceps and taller, masculine beings.

I was only a girl in a man's world. Not agony, not love, not even god could serve me nor appease my appetite. I always had this hunger to express and be heard, now would I be satisfied.

Alexander's eyes scan over the group I was hidden beneath their waves and their aroma, but I knew he would be able to select me; find me easily no matter the stench I wallowed in. It feels like I can't move, my legs travel on their own accord. As I'm climbing the stairways to his podium, his eyes widen. The sight of my trembling appearance, I know would forever stain his mind.

"What are you doing here, mate." Alexander spat out fisting my hand into his own, not from anger but from concentration above the forced yips and wolf whistles. He pulled me up the stairs, with me standing at his side. He still hadn't dared to release my palm. "This is not the place for you."

It took awhile for me to catch my breathe. My skin began to itch under the inspection of many soldiers, I had not realized few men had shifted into their wolf form, they laid lazily around the arena.

"I am here to accept Hector's burdens." I was shaking adamantly like something frail, so much weight had been pouncing on my shoulders. Now that Alexander stood so close to me, I couldn't help but to stare at my bonded mate in awe. My hands moved on their own accord as they made their way around his neck. I hugged him like I was embracing him for the first and last time.

At the sensation of the prince's lips wetting my mark before he kissed my neck, my strength was leaving me.

"What was it that you said Luna Vera?" It wasn't Alpha Alexander speaking this time...

It was Gamma Paxton, and he was toying with me. As if I lacked courage or didn't know what I wanted, I wanted to toll Hector's punishment as my own. Could it be so hard to demand that? Beta Hector was on trial because of me. This was all unreasonably, my fault.

Even the touch of my male still wouldn't change what I was about to do, the look of anger shielded his face again as I broke away from his body.

I looked around at all the suspecting people awaiting my response towards the Gamma who smirked approvingly.

Paxton sat the closest to Hector, who collapsed minutes ago. "I said... I wish to share my Beta's burden. I desire to will the rest of his punishment."

Alexander looked taken aback by this. For the first time that I've ever known him, he seemed more terrified out of his mind, while I remained stoic not giving an expression away. Alexander was powerless in this moment.

Alexander doesn't spare another second, yanking me to the side. "What are you thinking Vera Lee, have you gone mad?"

All this time, I couldn't see a clearer more detailed resolve, I have come to the final conclusion that this is the only way. Hector was a born werewolf man, the chances of his survival were more thrilled and guaranteed than mine, I knew this. I was a feral, which mean I heal a lot slower than other wolves. Granted, decision making wasn't my strongest suit.

"Let me do this. I have a point to prove." Is all that I can say.

"You've always been disappointed in me. You wanted me to prove myself to your kind, to your pack. To prove that I was more than eligible being your queen. Allow me to do this for you, Alexander." I choke out these words.

Even if my mate denied me, he still couldn't do anything to change our fate. My mate. The words have been sewn into history. No one could stop me. Not the alpha.

Not love.

Alexander doesn't speak for awhile, people were staring at us. He refused to look at me anymore, he drops my hand. I could feel our late bond pulsating, before unwinding. "If you do this Vera. You'll die. You know this. Is this what you want?"Alexander drapes his hand over my stomach, before trailing it to rest on my hip bone.

"Just let me do this." I whisper.

Alexander only nods, and once he does, thin chains are being tugged around my waist, wrapped around my ankles and wrist.

Paxton is the loudest one cheering. I glare at him, as men began to restrain me against the same stone in which Hector laid dying on.

"My mate, Vera Lee, wishes to undergo Beta Hector's bargain. He was sentenced one hundred and fifty lashes," Alexander's voice boomed from miles, hitting the back of the arena.

Alexander's veins were pro-licking against his neck and arms. Color me surprised, that he didn't put up a fight. This is what the people of his pack wanted, nonetheless.

They wanted to see their Luna die.

"One hundred lashes, how many has the Beta succumbed thus far." Paxton encouraged with a wet chuckle. "Not plenty, but enough." He chortled.

Alexander eyed his Gamma suspiciously, his fists were crushing around the podium. The way men encouraged blood shed, regardless if male or female, was sickening. Waves of uncertainty ate away at my stomach lining.

The men discussed amongst themselves, the poison which baited the chains, made my wrist sizzle from heat; burning like fire.

My Alpha debated with Paxton on the delivery of my punishment. There was no going back, this was really about to happen.

"The beta has received fifty lashes. The Luna will receive one hundred more, with the same designed weapon which was intended for the beta."

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 6.8K 44
nova lives in a sea of grey. her world is a dull canvas, bleak and lifeless. having grown up with an unorthodox background, in a poor urban town wit...
16.2K 1.3K 51
𝟐 | π“π’πžπ 𝐓𝐨 𝐖𝐨π₯𝐯𝐞𝐬. The second story after 'Moon Bound'. You must read the first one to read 'Blood Ties' - In such hellish times, how...
9.7M 333K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...