[Slow updates] Leave Me Lonel...

By jungkakes

Celebrities shouldn't hook up with strippers. And they sure as hell shouldn't fall in love with them either... More

Sin of 7 Cities - 1.
Castle in the Air - 2.
Seventh Heaven [18+] - 3.
Fool's Paradise - 4.
Cravings - 5.
Antsy - 6.
Covetous [18+] - 7.
Perfect Stranger - 8.
Enticing - 9.
Selfish [18+] - 10.
Fallen [18+] - 11.
Don't Go - 12.
Red [18+] - 13.
Gentleman - 14.
Competitive [18+] - 15.
Thunderbolt - 16.
Possessive [18+] - 17.
Consequences - 18.
From Left Field - 19.
Butter [18+] - 20.
Impulsive [18+] - 21.
Morning Person [18+] - 22.
Say Goodbye [18+] - 23.
Day One - 24.
Day Eighteen - 25.
Drunk - 26.
Just One Day - 27.
Yellow - 28.
Together Again - 29.
Pins and Needles [18+] - 30.
Sweat [18+] - 31.
Dressing Room [18+] - 32.
Bells [18+] - 33.
Miles High [18+] - 34.
Home - 35.
Bangtan - 36.
JVJ - 37.
Hangover Stew - 38.
Hybe - 39.
Ardor - 41.
Apologies [18+] - 42.
Kimbap and Chocopie [18+] - 43.
Fear - 44.
Intoxicated [18+] - 45.
Labret - 46.
3 Months - 47.
Control [18+] - 48.
Love Locks [18+] - 49.
Merry Christmas [18+] - 50.
Kim - 51. Part 1.
Taehyung [18+] - 51. Part 2.
Mine - 52.
Yours [18+] - 53.
Like Drugs [18+] - 54.
Unsettling - 55.
Cats Can Fight - 56.
No Air - 57.
Another Visitor - 58.
Double Trouble - Chapter 59.
Airplane Mode - Chapter 60.
Triste - 61.
So Far Away - 62.
Virgo's Groove [18+] - 63.
Angostura [18+] - 64.
Just Fine - 65.
Admit it - 66.
Hell and Back - 67.

Heated [18+] - 40.

25.5K 372 102
By jungkakes

A/N This chapter contains smut and mature content. pls dont read further if u are not cool with reader being called a sl*t or wh*re thanks 

***

"What is your fucking problem?" You asked Jungkook the second you walked back to his room, shutting the door behind you with a huff.

He was already inside of his dorm, plopped onto his computer chair with his back to you, scrolling down the screen of his laptop, shaking his head as he spoke, "What do you mean?"

"Why do you have to act like that, Jungkook?"

"Act like what?"

"Like this! Like... like you're pissed off or something. You're not even looking at me." You sighed, hanging your coat up and kicking your shoes off, sliding them neatly into the corner next to Jungkook's sneakers.

You were pissed. You knew he could get jealous. But you didn't think he'd be acting this way. Did he not trust you or something? It made you upset that he had to react that way about you hugging Yoongi. You knew that's why he was mad. He was fine before you left and when he walked in to you hugging his Hyung, his entire mood shifted.

You didn't think you did anything wrong but clearly, Jungkook had beef with you even looking in the direction of one of his member's.

This type of insecure behavior had to end now. Jungkook needed to see that there was no harm in you being friends with his group mates and you were going to make sure he gets that or you're on the next flight out of Seoul and back to your city. You weren't going to deal with another insecure boyfriend that couldn't handle you being friendly.

Even if it was Jungkook.

Jungkook spun around on his chair dramatically, giving you a look as he spoke,

"Why were you hugging him?"

I fucking knew it.

"I hugged him because I got excited that he wanted to hang out with me more. I don't see why you need to be so upset about that."

Jungkook clicked his tongue and shook his head, eyes closing to control his anger as he leaned his head back for a moment before getting off his chair with a huff, "I just don't understand why you need to be so nice to them. Don't you get it? The nicer you are, the easier it'll be for them to fucking fall for you."

"Are you fucking kidding me right now? Jeon Jeongguk. Those guys are your group mates. You've known them for over a decade. You know them better than I do! You want me to be a bitch to them? For what? Are you that insecure?"

Jungkook ignored you and walked towards his bedroom area, shaking his head as he started to aimlessly rummage through one of his drawers, "It doesn't even matter anymore, Y/N. I'm over it."

"Clearly you're not over it if you're acting like a baby over a stupid hug. It's Yoongi for God sake. It's not V or Jimin. Oh no, would it be okay if I hugged them though? I mean you had me kissing them the other day but if I'm friendly with your other members, it's a problem?"

Jungkook shot you a look, slamming his drawer shut as he looked at you, "Don't even start with that." He circled around to his desk again, the computer chair the only thing separating the two of you.

"Start with what? You were okay with me kissing and getting touched by those two but you're pissed because I hugged Yoongi? He cooked for me and basically babysat me because you're too fucking insecure to leave me alone." You were almost shaking, fingers running in exasperation through your hair as you mumbled, "If you keep acting like this, I'm just gonna go back to my city because you clearly can't handle my grown ass being friends with your band mates."

Jungkook sighed, shaking his head before he looked at you, "Letting you meet them was a fucking mistake." He shook his head, voice raising a bit, "Do you know what Taehyung said to me during practice? He said you only came here today to see him. Is that true? You didn't even fucking tell me they FaceTimed you in the morning. So tell me this, are you just playing games with me? Do you even want me?!" He was yelling now and it stunned you that he could even think to raise his voice at you but another part of you understood it in a way.

Remember, Jungkook spent his entire life caged from having a healthy relationship. He had everything he could ever have wanted but was still insecure with himself and not sure how a serious relationship even worked. He didn't think he would be getting so heated watching you hug Yoongi but something snapped in him and now he was making himself look like a whole ass fool in front of you, his girlfriend. The person who he should trust the most. Instead, he was angry for no reason but couldn't contain his frustration.

"Oh my fucking god, Jungkook. Honestly. Do you believe what Taehyung says?! Do you really fucking believe that?!" You yelled back at him, throwing your head back and laughing in shock, "Wow. You actually think I'd do that? Hah. Do I even want you?  What type of stupid fucking question is that? You know what? I'll let you figure that one out on your own. I'm outta here. I can't do this." You shook your head, trying to steady your breathing as you turned away to leave.

You couldn't believe he would even say that. You literally left your fucking city to be with him and he has the nerve to ask you if you even wanted him? You needed to leave and go home before you snapped at him yourself. He was being unreasonable and you hoped giving him some space would allow him to realize how stupid he was being. But before you could even get to the door to grab your coat and shoes, Jungkook grabbed your wrist, yanking you back to him and pushing you into the wall,

"No, you're not leaving. We're going to stay here and figure this out."

You gasped when he pulled you back to him and you braced yourself against the wall, staring up at him in shock. He invaded your space, dark eyes glaring down at you as he towered over you, keeping you pressed into the wall. You pushed at his chest but he didn't move an inch, 

"What's there to figure out? You're stupid and insecure and I can't fix that." You mumbled, shaking your head at him. 

"And you're a hothead just like me. You don't wanna talk it out. You wanna argue with me and edge me on, huh?"

"Yeah? So what are you gonna do about it."

You breathed as you stared back at him, eyes gleaming as you looked up at him. You felt your stomach clench. He was angry for his own reasons but it was hot. So fucking hot. It was more fucked up for you to even be thinking about how good he looked while angry.

Jungkook was right though.

You knew he was jealous and you got angry back at him, rightfully so. He was being irrational for nothing. However, both of you could have diffused the situation by talking it over but neither of you wanted to back down. Deep down you wanted to keep pushing his buttons. You were waiting for the day to see  Jeon Jeongguk lose his temper. And now that you finally saw him snap, it made the sadist inside of you quiver.

Jungkook immediately regretted anything and everything he just said. But he was too prideful to admit he was in the wrong. He knew from the second his mouth opened that he fucked up but he let his jealousy and rage get the best of him. His eyes were on you and he felt his heart drop to his stomach. How could he ever get angry at you? You were everything to him. He knew he fucked up. And he didn't even know how to make it right.

"There's nothing I can do. I can't fix that." Jungkook growled out and pressed you flush into the wall, "All I can do is this, Y/N." He mumbled, his hand under your jaw and gripping your neck, lips crashing against yours in a feverish kiss.

You yelped softly against his lips once they clashed against yours. You tried to push him back but he only pressed you harder into the wall and just like that, you melted like goop against his mouth. His lips were always so soft and his breath was fresh. The taste of his lips on yours made your head spin. You whimpered into his mouth and instantly found yourself kissing him back, your lips moving together heatedly before you tore yourself away from him, "Fuck.. I-Is that how you think you'll make up for being a fucking idiot?" You pushed him away from you hard and stepped back, "I-I'm not gonna give in that easily, Jungkook. You fucked up. Make it right." You whispered breathlessly, stumbling over a box in your way.

You didn't even notice Jungkook was in the process of packing his things. Boxes were lined against the wall and around the bedroom, most of the place was empty except for a drawer, his desk and a single couch against the wall.

Where the hell was he moving to? Was it with you? Fuck.

Your eyes met his and you felt yourself shrink under his gaze. There was a suffocating amount of tension and sexual frustration between the two of you. You wanted to rip his clothes off him. Wanted to push him down onto the floor and show him how wrong he was for thinking you were just playing with him. And on the other hand, you wanted him to ruin you. To degrade you. To call you a whore for hugging and flirting with his band mates. You didn't know why. But you were ready to risk it all right now and right here. 

"I know I fucked up, Y/N. Let me make it better."

You stared up at Jungkook as he stalked over to you, his voice snapping you out of your daydream. He grabbed your wrists and dragging you back over to him and you slammed into his chest. His body was rock hard. Chest pumped from his dance practice and the veins in his arms were raised. Jawline hard and strong enough to cut through anything. His face was lightly flushed from his rage, dark hair flipped back and exposing his chiseled face to you.

He was so sexy when he was angry. It made you quake.

Jungkook felt dangerous... as if he'd punch his fist through a wall at any second but his eyes were so soft. You knew he would never lay a hand on you. Jungkook couldn't even hurt a fly.

He was more angry with himself. Angry for his outburst. Angry for his own pent up insecurities.

Jungkook knew this day would come. The day he'd lose his temper over his band mates trying to flirt and pull moves on you. He just didn't think he'd be taking that anger out on you. You were sweet and friendly. You didn't do anything wrong but he couldn't cool his anger. He wanted to apologize but knew saying sorry was far from being enough. And when his mouth opened to speak, his tone was aggressive, full of a whole different intention that wasn't just using his words to apologize to you,

"Make it right, huh?"

"Yes." You whispered out. Your voice didn't even sound like your own. You were so turned on by his frustration. You weren't afraid of him. You knew he'd never hurt you and you also knew he didn't even mean what he said but damn, his aggressiveness made you ache with need.

You didn't even realize how soaked you were until you shifted and could feel the wet spot forming in your panties. You continue to glare at Jungkook, feeling heat pool within your stomach as you held each other's gazes for a long moment. The two of you waiting to see who would back down first but you held your ground, voice trembling when your lips parted to talk,

"Make it better, Jungkook."

Jungkook instantly retorted, dropping your wrists to cross his arms over his chest,

"Take your fucking clothes off then, Y/N."

You pulled your wrists away from his grasp sharply when Jungkook let go of you, reaching down to your sweater without a second thought. Lifting it and pulling it hastily off over your head before flinging it aside to the floor. Your eyes were still on Jungkook's face as you got your shirt off, standing there in all your shirtless glory as you waited for his next command.

Jungkook almost growled at sight of you. Perfect breasts on display, your entire body flushed in both excitement and humiliation. He couldn't wait to trace his tongue over every part of you. His eyes were trained on your chest before meeting your wide eyes, taking a breath when he finally spoke,

"Everything, slut."

You gulped and could feel your face burning as he spoke to you. But like the tease you were, you didn't want to give in just yet. You shook your head, whispering out,

"No. I don't think I will."

Jungkook's tongue clicked as he watched you. He took a step forward and chuckled, "You can say no all you want but I know what you want." He nodded and in one swift move, he had you pushed down onto the plush sofa, "Guess I'll just have to rip them off you then, huh?"

"Guess so." You mumbled, back hitting the soft couch as Jungkook pushed you back. You grabbed his wrist and pulled him with you as you laid down.

Jungkook knelt between your leg when you flopped down onto the sofa. He stared down at you, his knee pressing between your thighs with a low chuckle, "You're going to soak through your sweatpants. I could literally feel how fucking wet you're getting."

"Take them off me then and see for yourself how wet I am." You nodded, exhaling shakily as you whispered to him.

Jungkook was already ahead of you, grabbing the waist band of your pants and tugging them down and off you with a snap. You raised your hips for him as he basically ripped your sweatpants off, tossing them against his closet door with a loud smack. Leaving you in your cute, laced panties, "Fuck." He cursed under his breath, taking in the sight of the wetness pooling at a spot on your panties. He reached up, pushing your knees apart and holding onto one of your thighs as he admired the sight of you, "Does getting yelled at turn you on or something?" Jungkook tilted his head with a laugh, eyes burning into yours, "You're a little freak."

"Shut the fuck up." You breathed out and propped yourself up on your elbows to watch him and Jungkook's gaze flashed to your eyes.

He leaned down, his knee pressing up against you through your panties again as he mumbled out gruffly, "Better watch your fucking mouth, princess. You're not on my good side anymore."

"I don't fucking care, Jungkook. Shut up and do something." You tensed up as he pressed his knee against you, swallowing down the moan threatening to escape your lips. Your hips rose and you tried to press back against his knee but he reached down and grabbed your waist hard,

"What the fuck did you just say?"

"I said to do something! Fuck." You yelled at him and Jungkook pulled away altogether at once, shaking his head, lips twitching into a teasing smile,

"No. I don't think I will." He repeated your words from earlier with a grin and you pretty much lost all patience you ever had.

You sat up quickly and got off the couch, "Then I'll just have to do it myself." You muttered and shoved him to sit down onto the couch, pushing him to lay back as you crawled over onto him, getting onto his lap and straddling him as you held onto his shoulders.

Jungkook couldn't wipe the filthy grin off his face when you took control and climbed up onto him. Even though you were both angry with each other, he still helped you to get onto his lap. Holding you steadily so that you wouldn't lose your balance. He yanked you down to him once you were settled and your lips crashed against his, kissing him hard.

He kissed you back almost too desperately, tilting his head to move his lips against yours instantly. You held his chin as you kissed him hungrily, deepening the kiss quickly and shifting so that you were now sitting over his muscular thigh.

You moaned into his mouth, feeling yourself press against his leg. Jungkook reached down, hands gripping the sides of your waist and tugging you against his chest, squeezing over your hips and circling his thumbs over your skin that was exposed from over your panties. His hands roamed from your waist to your ass, feeling over the lace material of your underwear before giving your ass a hard slap, earning himself a lewd moan from you.

Jungkook smiled into your mouth, the kiss you shared soon becoming sloppier while one of his hands snuck up to your breast, massaging over it and toying with your nipple while the rested his other hand over the small of your back and ass, pressing you harder into him. You moaned softly against his lips, biting over his lower lip as you pulled back, clutching tight onto his shoulders and straining to catch your breath.

Jungkook bounced his thigh lightly under you and you moaned again, pressing down onto his thigh at once and grinding over his leg slowly. "Oh my God." You breathed out softly and captured his mouth with yours again, kissing him passionately and mewling quietly against his lips at the feeling of yourself grinding over his thigh.

Jungkook chuckled at the way you reacted to him. He broke away from your mouth and looked up at you. Admiring how beautiful you were this way. Your eyes were closed, head dropped back as you relished in the feeling over your clothed clit pressed up against his thigh. You could feel yourself become increasingly wetter by the second and you ground over him again. You purred softly, grasping at his shoulders and leaning your head down, eyes finally opening to looking into Jungkook's lidded eyes. His hand moved from your breast up to your neck, long fingers wrapping around your neck and giving it a nice squeeze. You moaned softly and Jungkook's thigh bounced upwards again, encouraging you to continue to grind against him.

You didn't hesitate, rocking you're hips over his thigh lightly, biting and nibbling over your lower lip as you whimpered, "Fuck, that feels amazing."

"I can feel how wet you are, fuck, you're something else." Jungkook whispered, his hand sliding into the back of your panties to grip over your ass, nails digging into the soft flesh and dragging over your skin.

Your back arched into his touch, letting go of his shoulders and holding tight onto his wrist around your neck, squeezing it and trying to make him choke you harder.

He didn't need instructions as he understood completely what you wanted. Jungkook's slender fingers wrapped tighter around your neck, giving the sides a squeeze, which made your vision go black, "Fuck, just like that." You whimpered his name out when he choked you and nodded several times, reaching up and cupping your breasts, slumping forward onto him as you moaned.

"You could be such a whore sometimes, Y/N."

Jungkook whispered out to you, giving your neck yet another squeeze and making you moan his name louder, hips gliding over his thigh slowly, your legs squeezing around his own thigh lightly, trying to get more friction and pressure from his leg as you used him in any way you wanted. You breathed out hard, quivering with desire as you spoke,

"Only for you though."

"Are you sure about that? What about Taehyung? And Jimin? And now Suga? Hm?"

Jungkook grunted out softly, his blunt nails lightly pressing into your neck, pulling you against him to look into your eyes.

You were silent, struggling to collect your thoughts. the throb between your thighs becoming overwhelming. Jungkook yanked your neck, his fingers under your jaw and pressing up against your airways, almost closing off your breathing as he spat out,

"Fucking answer me, you slut."

"Fuck-- I-I'm so fucking sure, Jungkook." You finally moaned out, legs quaking as he mumbled. Your eyes opened to look down at him before you continued, "You still have the fucking audacity to bring up your members... W-When you make me feel like this?" You pulled back from him and his hand finally moved away from your neck when your arms wrapped around his shoulders. Your hips halted from grinding over his thigh, leaning down and pressing your forehead against his, "I fucking left everything to be with you. Why would you let them get in your head?" You breathed out, voice trembling as you spoke.

Jungkook was suddenly moving the two of you over, pushing you to lay down onto your back as he knelt down between your legs, glancing up at you, "Everyone wants you. I just can't fucking handle it."

"But I only want you. Why can't you see that, you fucking idiot." Your jaw clenched, reaching up to hold onto the armrest of the couch behind your head, legs spreading as he pushed your thighs apart, "Just you."  You shook in anticipation and Jungkook's smoldering gaze was on your face as he reached up and inched your panties down,

"Speak louder. I want everyone on this floor to hear what you're saying." He demanded and tugged your panties off one leg, pulling his head back to suck over his index finger, pulling it out of his mouth with a lewd 'pop'.

You were already crying out for him just by watching him suck over his finger alone, raising yourself up onto your elbows and letting the other side of your underwear hang off your ankle, not even caring to take your panties fully off,

"I only want you, Jungkook." Your voice was louder this time and you spoke with certainty, biting over your lower lip as he stared at you, "Please, don't tease me. I can't take it anymore."

"That's not loud enough."

"Holy fuck-" You gasped once he leaned down, his finger running over your folds, coating his digit with your wetness and then probing at your entrance,

"I can't fucking hear you, Y/N. I told you I want you to be loud." He kept his finger circling over your entrance, making you twitch and writhe under him in desperation,

"Fucking hell! -- J.K. I only want you. No one else! Okay?! Did you hear that?!" You yelled in frustration, face burning up with humiliation. You moved your hips and your breath hitched in your throat when you finally felt him sliding his finger into you. You could hear how wet you were as his finger pushed inside of you and you moaned loud, your cries filling the entire room. You gripped the edge of the couch, finding the strength to lift your leg and drape it over Jungkook's shoulder, panting softly for air, "Only you, only you." You voice was softer now, repeating the words as you looked down at him.

Jungkook smiled like the troublemaker he was, finally satisfied with your response. His finger curling inside of you which caused you to gasp, your walls involuntarily closing around his digit as you moaned his name,

"Please.. Please, give me more."

"Shut up, you're so fucking impatient."

Jungkook whispered, "Don't you want to let me taste you?" He breathed out and you could feel his warm breath fan out over you, making your clit throb even more. You could barely speak, shaking and clenching around his finger as you pleaded, "Yes, please. Yes. Do whatever you want." You whined, nibbing over your lower lip in need. You felt so embarrassed from how desperate you were but this side of Jungkook drove you wild. He made you feel like a mess just from his touch alone. You never knew you had a degradation kink until now or maybe Jungkook just brought it out of you.

Either way, you were squelching and coating his finger with your wetness from how soaked you were and Jungkook was loving every second of it. He leaned down at once before you started to beg again, face burying between your thighs and pressing up against your clit, nosing over you before his tongue was circling around your clit.

He moaned against you and your head fell back against the sofa, jaw going slack and your vision sparkling as you stared up at the ceiling above you. You groaned his name, reaching down to his head and holding onto the back of his hair, guiding his face over you and making his tongue press against your clit harder.

His finger inside of you started move in and out you and you squeaked out, the stimulation of his finger thrusting and his tongue lapping at your clit making you quake under him. You gasped loud, lips parting and moaning his name. Your toes curled and your eyes squeezed shut and in a matter of seconds of feeling his tongue on you, you were orgasming.

Your back arched right off the couch and you came all over his finger, almost screeching his name out as the overwhelming feeling made you want to black out. You didn't even realize you were coming as it all happened so fast. You couldn't even believe it. Your hips moved against his finger and tongue, trying to feel more than just the sensitivity and throbbing all over your entire body. "Fuck, fuck.. I came too fast." You cried out softly, "I'm sorry." You wanted to sob, the feeling was over before it even started.

Jungkook pulled back with the proudest grin across his dumb face, smiling up at you in a tormentful smile, "What are you sorry for? Fuck, that's a new record. 1 minute on the dot." He mumbled, sitting back on his knees and letting your legs close as he looked down at you.

Jungkook gave you a second to collect yourself as he sat down onto the couch, patting his lap, "Come over here, girl. You know I never let you have just one orgasm. I got a lot more for you."

"Fuck you." You glared at him in embarassment, pulling back and sitting up slowly, moving over to get back into his lap, "I'm not even close to being finished either. I want more of you every single time." You mumbled, legs shaking as you sat down in his lap, thighs splayed on either side of his waist and pressing yourself down over his lap, feeling your sensitive clit rub over the material of his pants, causing you to whimper quietly under your breath.

"Oh yeah? I'm just getting started, baby."

Jungkook nodded and yanked you closer to him in his lap, resting his back against the couch while one hand held onto your waist, he reached down with his freehand to his sweatpants, pushing his hand into the waistband as he leaned back, keeping you balanced upright on his lap while he took his cock out of his pants, "Keep looking at me. That's right." J.K nodded in approval, keeping his eyes locked on you, his throbbing length springing out of his boxers.

Your lips pressed together in anticipation, watching him take his cock out of his sweats. "Fuck, you're huge." Your mouth dropped and gasped as if it was the first time seeing his length and Jungkook laughed, shaking his head.

"You can take it." He husked out, wrapping a hand around the base of his length and stroking over himself, smearing the precum pooling at the tip of his length around the head of his cock with his thumb, groaning your name out under his breath, jaw clenched tight and a crease forming between his furrowed brows as he fought against himself to control his own noises. He placed one hand on your waist, grunting out another command,

"Ride me."

You blushed at the tone of his voice, going into a stupor as you watched him stroke over his length. You wanted to taste him so bad. To choke on his girth and let him release on your face. You trembled in need, hands shaking as you muttered, "You're so sexy, fuck." You whimpered and gripped onto the back of the couch, impatiently raising yourself with his help and hovering over his length, biting over your lower lip and letting him guide himself over your entrance before you pushed his hand away from around his length and slowly sunk down onto his cock by yourself, a shrewd moan escaping your lips as you slid down onto his length all the way, allowing him to bury deep inside of you. "Holy crap. Fuck—" You rasped, mewling out at the feeling. He always filled you up perfectly and you would never get used to how good it felt. You almost fell backwards, losing your balance and feeling your legs turn to mush but Jungkook held onto you tight, keeping you pressed flush against him.

Jungkook instantly jolted forward, his head dropping against your shoulder as he groaned out your name, his lips pressed tight together before he finally moaned, "Fucking Christ, you're so tight." He was cursing and swearing under his breath, struggling for air and clutching at your waist, fingers pressing deep into your skin and nails digging into your flesh, feeling himself inch into you slowly and fill you up nice and deep.

Your brows furrowed and your head dropped back, feeling your body tense up at the feeling of his cock filling you up and pressing against every single oversensitive nerve in your body. You moaned his name softly, taking a moment to collect yourself and adjust to his length, your fingers wrapped tightly into the material of his t-shirt and your freehand dug into soft chenille of the couch behind the two of you. You reached up and moved your hair away from your face, closing your eyes for a second and rocking your hips lightly, letting out a low moan and then a sharp gasp, the pleasure shooting up your spine to the top of your head, making goosebumps erupt over your skin.

It didn't take long before you were riding him, holding onto the couch tight and using it as momentum to slam yourself down onto his length, moving your hips in a circle each time he filled you up, "Oh-" You mewled out quietly, removing your hands from the back of the couch and onto his shoulders, squeezing over his muscles and holding onto him tight, gazing down at his face as you bounced on his length.

The number of lewd noises echoing through the room made you want to roll your eyes back in pleasure. The room was filled with the sounds of your moans and Jungkook's grunts. The wet noises being made from the way your body rocked along his length. The sounds of the skin along your ass slapping against his well-defined thighs.

It all sounded like music to your ears.

Jungkook felt your gaze on him and raised his head, tilting it back to look at you better, a light smirk across his lips as he watched you, "Just like that, baby. Damn, you feel so good every single time." He nodded in approval, his head dropping back as he groaned under his breath, licking over his lips and pressing them together. Jungkook's jaw clenched again, arms wrapping around your waist and bouncing you on him, leaning his head down to bury his face within your breasts, kissing and licking up to your neck. "Fuck, tell me how good it feels bouncing on my cock like that, baby." He whispered out against your skin, teeth nipping and biting over your neck. He sucked over your skin and your head tilted back, your hands in his hair and raking your nails over his scalp, tugging on his hair lightly and pressing him more against your skin, moaning out softly as you continued to bounce along his length,

"F...Feels so good. So fucking good, holy fuck." You heaved, eyes squeezing shut tightly. Your hips rocked along his length, "God, I love feeling you inside of me." You quaked against him, your body pressed flush against his chest. Your hips slowed from bouncing on him, clenching your walls around his length and gasping at the waves of pleasure tingling along your skin. You rolled your hips against his length once more, feeling your clit pressing down on him which made you tremble, your breathing hitching in your throat and causing you to moan out in ecstasy. Your hair was stuck to your forehead from sweat and you struggled to catch your breath, slumping against Jungkook in exhaustion but you kept going, raising yourself up off his length and slamming yourself down harder onto him each time.

Jungkook chuckled, pulling his face away from your neck and glancing up at you, "Oh, baby. You're tired, aren't you?" He whispered out to you, hands reaching up and cupping your breasts, massaging over them and leaning his head back down to kiss over the mounds, giving them another squeeze before he carefully slid you off his length, "Let me take over." He whispered, grabbing your hand and pulling you off the couch with him, pressing you up against the desk across the two of you, shoving the computer chair out of the way and bending you over the desk, pushing his laptop aside and knocking over a bunch of paperwork and a pen holder in the process, papers and stationary flying out and dropping to the floor. Jungkook didn't even care. He never needed that stuff anyways. This room wasn't going to be his any longer either.

You were panting and sweating, your body struggling to keep up with the need to keep slamming yourself over and over onto him. Thankfully, Jungkook could sense your exhaustion and pulled you off his length. You wobbled and took a deep breath, following his movements to the desk and quickly bending over it, one of your legs going up to rest on top of the desk, leaning forward and arching your back for him. Sweat slicked down your back and you tossed your hair behind your shoulders, moaning when you felt Jungkook pressing up against you. Your gripped onto the edges of the desk and tipped your head back, feeling Jungkook's lips at your shoulder, nibbling and sucking over your skin as he took his length and pushed himself back into you, "Oh-" Your head dropped against his shoulder and you mewled softly, feeling his hands roaming over your sides then to your back, pressing down onto your lower back and making you bend forward more. You leaned down, clutching the desk and pressing your cheek down against the surface of it, your legs spreading apart more to allow him to slam himself into you. You held onto the desk tightly, basically on your tip toes as you tried to hold yourself up, letting him thrust into you. Your cheek smushed against the desk and your eyes closed, feeling your ass jiggling each time his pelvis hit against you, "Harder, please. Harder." You cried out, feeling your stomach clenching and burning with heat.

"I don't want to hurt you, Y/N."

"Shut up and do it, Jungkook." You demanded, pressing your cheek against the desk firm and holding tight onto the edges, your fingers curling into the wood of the desk, "Please... I'm begging." You whimpered, backing yourself up against him. Causing Jungkook to grab over your waist, gripping your hip tight within his hand and digging his fingertips into your skin, making sure you'll bruise tomorrow,

"You won't be able to walk tomorrow, princess." He whispered, leaning down and slamming himself into you at once, pressing you harder against the desk and pounding himself into you, "Like that?" He grunted, checking to see if he didn't impale you yet, his cock slamming as hard as he could go into you, feeling himself stretching you apart and hitting against the hilt of your cervix. "Fuck, you can take my cock so well, huh?" He praised, laughing breathlessly to himself.

"Hah.. just like that." You yelped when he slammed into you, making you see the universe behind your eyes, "Please don't stop. I can take it." You nodded several times, backing up against him and meeting his hips with each thrust he made. You could feel him deep in your guts and the feeling sent shivers up your spine. The pleasure was like electricity shooting up into your veins. Causing your vision to haze and your mind to cloud. Your thighs strained as you tried to hold yourself up, feeling your legs wobble a bit. Your back ached and your thighs felt like you ran a marathon.

But you didn't care.

You didn't give a shit if you'd need a wheelchair tomorrow. Didn't care if anyone outside his door could hear a thing. Nothing mattered at this moment. The only that you cared about right now was how good this man behind you made you feel.

Jungkook grabbed your hands, pulling them back and crossing them behind you, holding your wrists with one hand while his freehand slid up your back, grabbing onto your shoulder and using the leverage to keep his tempo. His eyes were trained on your ass, watching the way it bounced with every thrust he made and suddenly the thought of trying anal with you one day came into his mind. He didn't want to ask you to do it right now but he wouldn't forget to bring it up later on for sure. He watched the way he fucked you for a bit longer and then he was pulling you up. Yanking you to stand up straight and twisting you around as he pulled his length out of you, pushing you to sit on top of the desk, 

"What are you looking at? You know what to do, babe. Legs up." He grunted, prying your thighs apart and tugging you over to edge of the desk.

You were tired, feeling as though you would pass out either from the exhaustion or sheer pleasure that shocked through you with every move Jungkook made. Either way, you were a mess. Letting him bend and twist you in whichever way he needed to. You found yourself perched on top of his desk and your eyes flashed to the scattered papers and pens all over the carpet, your cheeks flushing before you felt Jungkook's hands at your thighs, pushing them apart and standing between them. You looked up at him, speechless and out of breath before he commanded you to spread your legs and you blushed, nodding dumbly and sliding to the end of the desk, keeping your legs up and allowing him to slide back into you. You moaned instantly, dropping your head back against the wall behind you, reaching up to hold onto his strong arm, "Fuck, keep going." You mumbled, nails digging deep into his skin as you looked up at him, "Don't stop. Don't stop." You quaked, nodding quickly as he started to pound himself into you.

Jungkook shook his head in amazement as he pushed back into you. You were getting your shit rocked and you still wanted more. He couldn't tell if you were a real sometimes. It made him want to laugh. One hand was gripped over your thigh to hold your legs apart while the other grabbed around the base of your neck. Holding you in place and obliging to your requests, keeping his length pumping in and out of you at the same pace as before, feeling the pit of his stomach clench. He leaned down, his face a mere few inches away from yours as he whispered,

"Still mad at me?"

"Yes. Shut up." You breathed out and Jungkook laughed, sliding his cock out of you and taking it in his hand, slapping and rubbing it over your clit, eyes on your face as he mumbled, "Fine. Stay mad." He whispered, cock sliding into you once more.

Your eyes closed, rolling back into your head when you felt him rubbing along your clit with his length. It was almost enough to make you cum but you held back, shaking your head and feeling your legs start to close in order to stop him from continuing to slap his cock against your clit. The feeling was way too fucking good and you didn't want it to end just yet, "I will." You mumbled back to him, moaning when he pushed into you again, nodding with a smile curving around your lips, "Just like that." You looked up at Jungkook and beamed at him, eyes glazed with lust and your smile drunken with pleasure, "Fuck, you make me feel so good." You moaned his name, holding tight onto the edge of the desk and feeling it slam into the wall with the powerful thrust he made.

"Yeah? That's what I love to hear." Jungkook growled, "You can be mad all you want but just know who's deep inside of you making you feel so good right now, hm?" He breathed out, chuckling devilishly when he slammed himself into you, groaning quietly as he hummed, "Shit, you never get tired, huh? I could probably fuck you all night if you wanted."

"I wish you could but I'm so close already, Kookie..." You whimpered, "Fuck, right there." You gasped, trembling under his touch, leaning up and grasping onto his shoulder, pulling him down against you and pressing your lips to his, kissing him hard, "Yes- don't stop. Ugh- Fuck. I'm coming." You squeaked out, breaking away from his lips and slumping forward, clutching onto him as you felt yourself unraveling.

He kissed you back quickly, groaning into your mouth when he felt your walls closing in around him as you got closer to your orgasm. He kept his rhythm going, sliding in and out of you fluidly for a few moments before he was pulling all the way out of you and pushing himself back in at once just the way you liked. He felt your hands grab onto him, hissing softly under his breath as your nails went into skin. He loved the way it felt when you scratched over his skin, biting back a moan as he felt his own stomach clench and start to pool with heat.

You quaked under him, grasping and clutching at his back, face pressing against his neck and biting hard into his skin, so hard that you accidentally pierced his flesh. You pulled your head back, moaning out loudly and closing your eyes tight, tasting the irony blood and salty sweat from his skin on your tongue as you mewled. Jungkook didn't seem to care that you just bit into his skin like a vampire, only groaning out louder at the feeling. That fucking masochist. 

You opened your eyes and looked at the bite mark on his neck. It was right below his hickey and it made your stomach flip at the sight. He was going to get fired for sure. You wanted to apologize and beg him to wear turtenecks until next winter but you couldn't open your mouth because the same moment you were deciding to speak, Jungkook decided to pull all the way out of you and slam back into you. He knew you loved that so much and the way he made you feel caused you to choke back a moan, your back arching and your jaw going slack for the hundreth time of the night. 

The pleasure surged through you, making your clit throb and pulsate. Your legs threatened to close as you panted for air, crying and moaning out quietly until you finally came down from the feeling, your body finally slumping against Jungkook's chest as your vision went black, almost passing out from the overstimulation. You whimpered softly, legs trembling and your body quivering from your second orgasm of the night. You could barely keep it together, your ears ringing and barely even hearing Jungkook when he told you to get onto your knees.

Jungkook watched you with a proud look on his face, feeling you only get wetter as you came over his length. Your walls closed around him and he groaned, reaching up and holding onto you as you clutched onto him. His lips were on your shoulder, kissing and nipping at your skin until you slumped against him. He kept moving inside of you, encouraging you to ride your orgasm out, whispering how good you were until he felt your teeth in his skin. It made his cock twitch inside of you, the pain of your teeth sinking into the skin hard enough to draw blood blended with the blissful feeling of you squeezing down around his length. It was enough to make him come. Jungkook rasped softly, pulling out of you and commanding you to get down on your knees but you couldn't hear him. Too overcome with your own lust and still reeling from the powerful wave of ecstasy that just washed over you. So, he grabbed you by the arm and pushed you down onto the floor himself, 

"Open up." He demanded as he looked down at you, hand wrapping around the base of his length and stroking over himself, his head tipping back as he watched your face.

You stumbled down to the floor and got onto your knees, finally coming back to the real world. You looked up at Jungkook and submissively opened your mouth, eyes wide and waiting patiently for him to release. Your hands went to his thighs, holding and squeezing over the muscles under his sweatpants as they flexed. You felt your insides flip at the sight of him. His brows were furrowed, lips ajar and cursing under his breath as he stroked quicker over his length. Jungkook's freehand went to your hair, gripping the back of your head and taking his cock, slapping it over your lips and tongue, pushing the head of his length into your mouth,

"Suck." Jungkook mumbled and you happily obliged, soft lips wrapping around the head of his cock, sucking and twirling your tongue around it. You moaned around his length when you tasted yourself off him, eyes closing and eyelashes fluttering as you started to bob your head back and forth, fitting more of him into your mouth with every move you made. Jungkook groaned, lidded eyes staring down at the way you sucked over him before his hips were moving, holding onto the back of your head and forcing you to take more of him into your mouth, groaning lewdly as he started to fuck your mouth, "Just like that. Fuck, you always give me the best head." He growled, leaning against the desk and gripping onto the corner of it as he held your hair away from your face.

You glanced up at Jungkook and felt yourself throb. He looked amazing from down here and you low key wished you could stay on your knees forever. You took a breath, relaxing your throat and making his length slide down it, causing Jungkook to jerk a bit at the feeling of the tip of his length hitting the back of your throat. Your eyes squeezed shut and you gagged but it only made Jungkook groan louder, gripping the back of your hair and fisting his hand into it, tugging your hair and making your head start to move again, forcing you to deep throat him. 

You gagged and choked a bit, tears trailing down your cheeks. You could feel his cock twitching and getting harder in your mouth and you pulled your head off his length, leaning down and licking along the underside of his cock to the head, reaching up and taking his cock in your hand, slapping it against your tongue as you looked up at him, pulling back to whisper as you pumped him, "Please come all over my face." You nodded and Jungkook growled softly in response, his chest rising and falling as he tried to catch his breath. You stroked his length slowly, giving the base a gentle squeeze everytime your hand lowered, earning yourself a groan from up above.

He let you know that he was about to release and you quickly nestled yourself onto your knees, eyes on Jungkook's face as you smiled deviously up at him. He shook his head as he looked back down into your eyes, biting over his lower lip and groaning your name out, his cock throbbing as he ran it over your lips once more while you pumped him. His head fell back and he exploded, his release shooting onto your face and into your mouth. He gasped under his breath, grabbing the desk beneath him and jolting upwards, almost missing the way he released onto your face but thankfully for him, he looked down at the right time and fuck, he could feel himself get turned on all over again. 

He moaned quietly and your lips wrapped around his length, sucking over the head of his cock and making him shudder. You milked his cock for all it had and finally pulled back, smiling up at him as you swallowed his release. You had the rest of his cum dripping down your chin onto your neck and on your cheeks. Jungkook felt himself blush almost in embarassment as he watched you before he tucked his length back into his pants and boxers, his arms feeling like lead and his legs feeling unstable. He watched you get off the floor and grab your sweater, wiping his cum off your face and chest before tossing it into a pile of dirty clothes he had in the corner of his bedroom before you turned to look at him,

"Can I have a shirt?" You smiled at him like nothing had ever happened although you were in pain. Your body felt as though it was set on fire and you weren't even sure how you were standing right now. 

Jungkook had to take a second to decipher if you were a real person once more and not some figment of his deep, dark fantasies. He felt like the air was knocked out of his lungs and he quickly pulled himself off his desk, walking over to this drawer and tugging an oversized sweater out of it and tossing it to you, "Where are you going?" He mumbled as he looked at you.

You already had your panties on and found your sweatpants on the floor near Jungkook's closet, catching the sweater he threw at you and tugging it over your head, looking at him as you pulled it down and then tugged your hair out from under it, "Home."

"You're not going to wait for me? I have a meeting later and then I'm free."

"Nope. I'm mad at you. I'm going home and I'll see you when your meeting is over." You nodded and crossed past him to the front door.

Jungkook watched you in disbelief and followed after you, grabbing your elbow to stop you, "Really, Y/N? You're still pissed at me? Even after all we just did?"

You sighed and grabbed your coat, sliding it over your shoulders and bending to zip it up, fixing the collar and taking your beanie out of the pocket, pulling it onto your head as you looked at Jungkook,

You didn't want to go. You actually wanted to collapse on that couch over there and sleep. You could have sat on the floor and waited for Jungkook to finish his meeting but you knew you needed to give him some space. You wanted him to have some time for himself and for him to think about why you came here. Why you applied to study here. Why you loved him. Maybe he forgot. Maybe he was too blinded by his rage to remember all of those things. So, you needed him to take a second and think about it because there was no reason for him to act the way he did.

"You need to figure out why you acted like that, Jungkook. So, I'm going to go home and give you time to think." You nodded and bent to pull your boots on, standing up and shoving your hands into your pockets, checking for your car keys and necessities, "I know why you got upset but you didn't need to yell at me." You mumbled and reached up, "I want some time to think too, you know?" You smiled, caressing over his cheek, "I'll see you at home, okay?"

Jungkook was silent as you spoke, leaning his head against the wall and watching you get dressed. He sighed, chewing over his lower lip and closing his eyes for a moment, "Right." He finally mumbled and looked down at the floor when you stroked over his cheek, jaw flexing and clenching lightly. 

He felt like a kid being put in time out but he deserved this. He needed to take a minute and reflect. You were right but he hated to see you go. His mind wandered to if you would see Jimin or V in the hallway. Would they steal you away? Would they try to seduce you? No, Jeongguk. Fuck, this is exactly what Y/N was talking about. Insecurities. The feeling gnawed at him and he needed to figure out why he was like that.

Jungkook sighed softly and reached for you, tugging you into his arms and against his chest, "Alright, babe. You're right." He nodded, reaching up and brushing his fingers over your cheek, gazing down into your eyes. He loved you. Everyone knew that. You knew that. But he could see in your eyes that he hurt you by snapping and he hated himself for it. He sighed out softly, and leaned in, pressing a gentle kiss to your lips, mumbling as he pulled back,

"Leave the door open for me. I don't have keys."

Your arms wrapped around Jungkook's neck, pulling him down closer to you as you kissed him back, standing on your tiptoes and letting your lips move together slowly for a second before you pulled away and smiled a bit up at him, "I will. Just text me when you're close by." You nodded, sliding out of his arms and grabbing the handle of the door, "I love you, Jungkook. Only you." You looked at him as you pulled the door open, stepping out into the hallway.

Jungkook watched you longingly and sighed, following you to the door and leaning against it once you stepped outside, he nodded and smiled lightly, "I know." He mumbled and watched you disappear before he locked the door with a soft groan, resting his head against it once it locked, his jaw clenched before he pulled back and turned around, walking over to his desk and grabbing his phone, unlocking it and scrolling through his contact list, pressing call on a certain group contact saved in his contact list and holding his phone to his ear,

"I need to talk to you guys. My room, 5 minutes."

...

You took a breath as you walked down the hallway, hiding half your face within your jacket in case any of his members stepped out of their room and spotted you. Your legs shook like crazy as you walked. You looked at your phone screen as you walked, checking your reflection and making sure you didn't have any suspicious fluids left on your face. You looked fine enough. You made it to the elevator and stepped inside, exhaling softly and resting the back of your head against it after pressing the floor to the back exit. You slumped into the wall, clutching onto the rail to hold yourself up. Your eyes were closed and didn't notice when the elevator came to a stop on floor 15. You thought it time to get off so you opened your eyes quicky and moved to rush out of the elevator, halting in your steps when the elevator opened and you came face to face with one of Jungkook's most favorite hyung's.

"Namjoon?"

"Y/N?" The dimpled leader tilted his head as he stood in front of you, "What are you doing here?"

"I-I was just leaving." You nodded and stepped to the side when he came into the elevator, chewing over your lower lip.

"Where are you going at this time?" Namjoon turned to look at you with a smile. He was in a khaki colored crewneck and a pair of baggy blue jeans, a beige colored cap onto top of his head with a wooly scarf wrapped around his neck. He had a book in his hand and a to-go cup of iced coffee. He looked so warm and cuddly. A certain aura of peace exuded off him and it made your tense shoulders relax from his energy alone, "And where's Jungkook? I thought he would be with you." He chuckled, nodding his head as he crossed his arm over his chest.

Your lips pressed together and sighed, "Oh, I'm going home. Jungkook has a meeting so... so I'll just wait for him at home." You nodded, not sure if you wanted to tell him that you both had a fight and then had angry sex and now you put him in time out to teach him a lesson.

"Ah, I see." Namjoon nodded and the elevator dinged as you both got to the rear exit. He stepped off with a smile and you quickly walked out of the elevator, hands shoving into your pockets as you smiled up at Namjoon, almost craning your neck to look up at him,

"Well, have a good night, Namjoon." You blushed a bit as you spoke and you nodded your head, looking down at your feet before meeting his eyes again.

"You too, Y/N. Nice to see you again." Namjoon grinned at you. His radiant smile on full display. His handsomeness dazzled you and you felt the heat rush to your face. You quickly turned on your heels and began walking in the opposite direction of him to the exit, reaching up and patting over your warm cheeks, shaking your head at yourself,

Why did they all make you so flustered all the time? You've literally had sugar daddies triple their ages. You knew how to flex and finesse a car and other gifts from men but whenever you were around BTS, you felt like you didn't even know how to talk anymore. You were deep in your thoughts, fishing around in your pockets for your car keys as you neared the exit before you heard Namjoon call out to you.

"Y/N?"

You spun around and looked at Namjoon as he came up to you, his deep set dimples and dragon shaped eyes reeling you in under his gaze. DDaeng, he's tall too. You thought to yourself. You smiled a bit and inhaled shakily, "Yeah?"

"Would you like to grab some dinner with me? I was about to head out alone but I think food tastes better when it's shared with someone else." Namjoon smiled at you and you felt your feet turn to puddy under you. Your lips pressed together in thought and you looked behind you to the exit before looking back at Namjoon,

"Are you going to put me in the basket of your bicycle and peddle us there?" You giggled playfully and Namjoon let out a soft chuckle, eyes disappearing to the most adorable eye-smile you have ever seen. Even Jimin's smile that once made you swoon had nothing on Namjoon.

"You're funny, Y/N. But yes, if you want, I can do that."

"I-- no, I'm just kidding." You smiled sheepishly before rubbing the back of your neck, "I-I can drive us.. If you tell me how to get there." You nodded, taking your car keys out of your pocket with a smile.

"Awesome. Let's go. It's too cold to bike anyways. I was hoping you drove here." Namjoon chuckled, following you to the exit.

'Jungkook, you'll have to forgive me. Please add your leader to the list of favorite band-mates now.'  You thought to yourself as you headed out the door of the HYBE building and into the crisp, night air with Namjoon.

___________________________________________________

a/n 

double update today c: 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 2.6K 47
We all have a price, what's yours? *** Pairings: mafia!jk x reader Warnings: smut, violence, mentions and use of drugs and guns, prostitution Do not...
12K 281 15
➻ Ongoing ✒ ══════════βœ₯════════ ☯ β™” "πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘€π‘Žπ‘ π‘›'𝑑 π‘šπ‘’π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘šπ‘’...
1.4M 53.2K 45
Newbie prostitute Mari, is left with a discouraging debt after her parent's passing. Her life is filled of threats and demand in assembling the great...
539K 25.5K 131
A stripper will always be a stripper - I am disgusting...... I am ugly...... I am only a stripper....... I will never be good enough for anyone - ...