𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭 || 𝔅.𝔅...

بواسطة littlehawk17

Wanda and Pietro wasn't the only Maximoff. Anara is the oldest of the three. What will happen when three sib... المزيد

Cast
Part One
Chapter 1: HYDRA
Chapter 2: Dreams
Chapter 3: Church
Chapter 4: Mind Games
Chapter 5: Mistake
Chapter 6: Vision
Chapter 7: Sokovia
Chapter 9: Grief
Part two
Chapter 10: Accords
Chapter 11: Decision
Chapter 12: Bucharest
Chapter 13: Escape
Chapter 14: Winter Soldier
Chapter 15 : Teams
Chapter 16: War
Chapter 17: Rafe
Chapter 18: Wakanda
Part three
Chapter 19: Home
Chapter 20: the kiss
Chapter 21: Protection
Chapter 22: Battlefield
chapter 23: Thanos
Part Four
Chapter 24: Revenge
Chapter 26 : Loneliness
Chapter 27: Friend
Chapter 28: Coping
Chapter 29: Forgiveness
Part five
Chapter 30: Begging
Chapter 31: Science Bro
Chapter 32: Baby Scott
Chapter 33: Memories
Chapter 34: Stone Decent
Chapter 35: Time Travel
Chapter 36: 2013
Chapter 37: Regret and Promises
Chapter 37: Losing
Chapter 38: Payback
Chapter 39: Endgame
Chapter 40: Goodbyes
* Epilouge *
Post Credit II
Post Credit I
Goodbye <3

Chapter 8: Ruins

2.5K 44 6
بواسطة littlehawk17

𓂀

꧁꧂

𝙎𝙤𝙠𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙖

Pietro came to a halt, dropping down both me and Wanda. She jumped forward, hands out in front of her, sending scarlett energy to the bots. I turned my right, bringing my right arm up, a blue blast emerging from my hands.

"Hold your fire!" A police man said from behind us.

Pietro ran through the robots, knocking them apart. Wanda was sending red hits to the bots, tearing them apart. I was throwing blue mist to the ones by me, making them scatter to the ground.

Just as Pietro was running to an oncoming bot, a bullet was fired, grazing my brothers arm. He stopped to look at it, glancing back to give the man a look. I looked over my shoulder at the police man, and scoffed a laugh at his reaction.

Four Iron Legion bots came towards us. Both myself and Wanda sent a mix of blue and red energy towards them. Metal clanked when hitting the floor.

Pietro ran off, pulling the robots apart on his way. Me and Wanda began to help people to a building after seeing Steve past us, telling us on where to go.

"Avengers, we're leading the civilians to the town hall, try to meet us there." Cap spoke through his comm as we were guiding the people in the doors.

Wanda and I followed behind Steve. Turning the corner, we saw him talking to a red head. "Romanoff." She looked to me and my sister.
"Are they my jackets?" She asked, seeing I was wearing a black one and Wanda a red leather.

"They're with us." the soldier nodded his head to us.
"That still doesn't explain the jacket." Clint walked up beside Nat.

"Fighting these robots is getting us nowhere." Nat looked to Steve with a look. Wanda moved her shoulder a bit, uncomfortable with the situation. "Air's getting thin. We go much higher, people start dropping."

I followed Wanda's eyesight to where more people were gathered. "There are people in the city still hiding." She turned to look at the captain.

"Move them out." We nodded back. Wanda jogged past the two, as I casually walked past, glancing back to see the assassins watching what we're doing. I smirked, seeing the Russian, then turned back, jogging over to follow Wanda to the city.

"Barton?" Cap called him. "I got their six." Hawkeye followed behind us.

"Next?" Natasha walked up to Steve. "We fight robots." She crossed her arms over, moving them out beside her, taser batons fell into her hands. They glanced to their right as a screeching sound was heard, followed by the blonde Sokovian. He came to an abrupt halt, holding a robot arm.

"Today. We fight robots today." he moved his arms out, the hand with. Walking past the two. "Or is it next month better for you." Pietro passed the arm to Steve, and sent a smile, running off again. He dropped it to the floor and two followed him off towards the city.

I listened into the comms as I heard Steve call over to Tony.
"The next wave is gonna hit any minute. What do you got, Stark?"

Blue hue continued to flow from my hands, defeating the bots as I walked to help the people move into the building near us.

"Huh? Nothing great. Maybe a way to blow up the city. That'll keep it from impacting the surface, if you guys can get clear."

Dust and smoke filled the air around us. I helped guide the people Wanda was bringing in.

"I asked for a solution, not an escape plan."
"Impact radius is getting bigger every second. We're gonna have to make a choice."

When the innocents were safe inside, we walked back out, taking a few coughs as the dust was seeping into our lungs and the air was thinning out. We were both so tired. Our energy being sucked out of us every time we used our abilities.

"Glad you like the view, Romanoff. It's about to get better." I pressed against my ear pierce to hear better, hearing to a new voice too.

A whirling sound was heard in the distance. I looked up to see a huge ship, plane or boat thing flying in the sky.

"Nice, right? Pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends. She's dusty, but she'll do."
"Fury, you son of a bitch."
"Ohh! You kiss your mother with that mouth?"
I chuckle at their humour, and continued to fight off the robots and help the people.

"Woah." I said in awe, watching lifeboats fly to the buildings, waiting for people to board them.
"Let's load them up." Cap talked to us over the ear piece.

Wanda took one of the levels in the building, as I took another, guiding the people to the life boats outside the window. When everyone was out the boat left and I raced down the stairs to the last floor.

A robot was sneaking up on someone. In a run, I jumped onto its back, pulling out a small knife from my boot that I found back at the tower, and stabbing it into its head. It powered down and dropped. I jumped off, collecting myself, when I felt a metal hand grab my right arm where the gash was. I yelped at the touch, but turned to see a robot. My left hand went straight to its head, blue seeping from my palm to throughout his body, causing the machine to shatter from the inside out.

With a exhale, I looked to see the wound, seeing it bleed more. I ripped some material of my top and wrapped it round as a make shift bandage. The dark grey fabric was slowly soaking up the blood.

"Avengers, time to work for a living." Stark voiced.

I was catching my breath while dusting my self off, when a gust of wind flew by me, picking me up then dropping me back down. I noticed it was Pietro and gave him a glare while muttering an 'idiot.' to him.

Thor was already there just as Tony and Vision jumped in. Me and Pietro stood beside each other, fighting of the army.

I shot down a robot, when another came through the wall. Steve jumped through, bringing the machine down with him. The silver blur disapred to my right, looking over I saw Wanda and Clint.
"Are you good?" Pietro asked his twin.
"Yeah." I brought them both in from a quick hug and moved back to the podium as I stopped one of the robots from getting towards Iron Man.

"Uh. Thanks." Stark said to me, in shock I saved him. He turned back to face the ones coming his way, talking over to the other members of the team.
"Romanoff. You and Banner better not be playing hide the zucchini."
"Relax, shellhead." I chuckle under breath at the nickname. "Not all of us can fly." A bright yellow truck crashed through the army, stopping right at the gates before the church.

Nearly all of the Avengers, plus Vision, Wanda, Pietro and myself, stood around the centre of the church. A metal machine was in the middle of us all.

"What's the drill?" The red head said from behind me. "This is the drill." Tony pointed that same machine in the centre. "If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose." Hulk made an entrance, stepping on the bots.

All of ours attention turned to the villain in question. Ultron.
"Is that the best you can do?" The God shouted.
The machine put a hand out, signalling for every Iron legion to come forth.
"You had to ask." I wide eyed the army ahead of us as I stood behind the God and the soldier.

"This is the best I can do. This is exactly what I wanted. All of you against all of me. How can you possibly hope to stop me?"

"Well, like the old man said... Together." Hulk roared as hundreds of Ultron's came running at us.

We all got in position. Vision was in the air, Pietro was speeding around, tackling them apart. I was in between Wanda and Steve, sending blue blasts at the metal machines while Wanda sent red. Steve hit them with a punch on the shield. Nat shot at them with her gun. Hulk smashed them. Tony sent a pulse blast to them. Clint sent arrows, and Thor used his hammer to break them.

We continued to fight, not being able to take a breath. Attach after attack. Robot after robot. They kept coming. I sent ones up in the air, Vision breaking it in two. A lent back as one came at me. I turned to see it moved to Steve, grabbing at its neck. Blue pulled the bot away, breaking it.

All of us as a team kept fighting. Natasha swung around ones shoulder, pulling him to the floor. Steve flipped over one that was flying, landing to take down another. I had both hands in front of me, twisting my hands over each other, watching them tear in to parts.

Wanda knelt down, pulling apart the few ahead of her. Thor was in the air, hitting each one with the lightning from his hammer. Vision was in the air, using his abilities to kill them. Hulk crushed them. Stark was sending out pules, flying around them. Clint shot arrows as well as hitting them with the quiver. Pietro was running into them.

Iron Man shot down a robot that was by Wanda as I took down some that was getting to close behind me. I sent blue blasts in front of me and behind where Thor and Natasha stood. Each of our skills were used. Helping stop any advancing robots on others.

I looked to my right as I threw two bots against each other, and saw Vision, Tony and Thor all use their powers to push back the monster, Ultron. My attention was turned as one came at Wan from behind. I shot it straight to ground. "Thanks." she panted, hearing the thud.

My eyes turned sapphire, using all my energy to hit he oncoming gathered Iron Legion bots. With a clatter, they fell. I head tilted, didn't know I could do that. Less and less came, until there was none at all. I sat on the step, catching my breath.

"We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin. You guys get to the boats. I'll sweep for stragglers. Be right behind you."
"What about the core?"

"I'll protect it." I stood up abruptly, turning to my younger sister. "It's my job." she faced Clint.

I shared a look with Pietro at her decision. I trust her, but I'm worried about her. I knew she could and want to do this.

"Nat. This way." Steve went one way, while Nat and Barton went another. It was us three Maximoff siblings left after Pietro zoomed in, dropping a robot.

"Tired, Speedy." I smirked to him, seeing him pant. He couldn't remark, as Wanda began giving out orders.

"Get the people on the boats."
"We're not going to leave you here."
"I can handle this." Pietro turned to me, seeing what I had to say. A bot came at us, but a red mist stopped it before either of us saw it.

"Come back for me when everyone else is off. Not before." I eye roll at her bossiness and Pietro huffed in annoyance.

"You understand?" She asked as he just walked away a few steps. Turning back to her, he spoke. "You know, I'm 12 minutes older than you."
"And I'm a year older. Go!" I bounced back as Wan chuckled from the stadium. He sent me a glare, but left, leaving behind a silver blur.

I turned back to face Wanda, concern written on my face. "Be careful. I love you, sister." She sent back a warm smile as I ran out the church, making my way to where the lifeboats were.

The country that used to be Sokovia, my home, was surrounded by dirt, smoke and rubble. People lied emotionless on the ground under collapsed buildings. I shot down a few oncoming robots, making my way towards to main area. People was running out to the lifeboats. I guided them over and waited at the door for everyone to leave.

"Tired?" I turned to see my brother stop beside me. "You wish." He sped of again, not before sending me his signature smirk, making me chuckle at him.

I noticed the last of the them board the ship. I made my way over, but heard gunshots blast upon me. I tucked and rolled out of the way as they passed me. The jet flew towards the God and Soldier, then Clint.

I jogged over where Steve was stood. I gasped, placing a hand over my mouth as I looked down, seeing Pietro with bullet holes scattered over his lifeless body. I didn't even notice Clint while I moved to kneel beside the body of my brother

"No, no." Come on." I gasped out as tears filled my eyes. "I can save you." i hovered my hands above his body, hopping my powers would somehow save him. "No, please. Please, brother." Tears spilt from my eyes as blood stained down my hands and my right arm from the wound. My energy was running low as the blue mist was getting thinner and thinner.

"Why are you just standing there. Help him!" I shouted, looking up at Steve in front of me, tears streaming down my face.
"He's gone, Anara." Steve said sadly.

I fell backwards to sit, holding my blood soaked hands over my mouth. Clint knelt beside me, pulling me to his chest, hugging me. I couldn't stop crying.

Both of the men's head went to the direction of the little boy waking up. I wiped my tears and pulled free, standing up beside my brother. "We, uh... We should get him out of here." I spoke, referring to Pietro as I sniffled. Clint and Steve shared a look before the captain lifted up Pietro's body, and Clint carried the boy. They both began to walk off, then noticing me not moving.

"We need to go." I looked at the red stained ground. "You go. I have something I need to do." Before either could remark, I went running into the distance, aiming to find Ultron.

A silver man came flying down the sky. Noticing it was Ultron, I ran over to the train. I crept through the door, seeing Ultron laying on the ground. I stepped closer, sapphire filling my eyes, blue mist emerging from my hands. I held him down, feeling a presence beside me, looking up to see Wanda. Scarlett dancing around her hands and red filled her eyes.

"Anara." He looked to me then to her as she knelt beside him. "Wanda. If you stay here, you'll die."

"We just did." I spoke. "Do you know how it felt?" She asked, red eyes looking as his. Blue aimed for his heart, as Wanda sent red mist after me. Ultron's heart was ripped from his chest. Half landing in my hand and half in hers. Without taking my eyes of the bot, I dropped it to the floor, Wanda was looking down at the machine heart.
"It felt like that." I muttered as my voice broke and dropped with spite.

We heard a beep and looked behind us. The machine was hit, and we started accelerating downwards. Sokovia began to fall. I knelt down beside Wanda, and grabbed her hand in mine. We can be at peace with our brother.
I let goas I slid down the train. We began to float in the air as our breath was knocked out from our lungs.

Vision came swopping down in time. I signalled for him to get Wanda first. With hesitation, he quickly flew away, aiming to come back but the country of Sokovia was smashed apart.

I started free falling towards the ocean, but I was caught before I could. When air started to fill my lungs again, I looked up to see Stark holding me, flying towards the nearest lifeboat. He put me down gently, my back was to the wall and I started coughing. Tony left immediately and Steve, who saw me, ran over to me, checking if I was okay.

"Anara." I kept blinking, trying to stay awake. "hmm." I hummed.
I manged to open my eyes, catching a glimpse of the body a few feet away from me. A tear fell down my cheek, seeing it was all real. I let myself fall into sleep as we flew away from the only home I've ever known.

☠︎︎

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

634K 19.2K 74
𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝘼𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. [Wanda Maximoff x Reader] • • BOOK 1 ➤ Age of Ul...
1.7K 47 30
The Stark's blood runs in her vains since she was a kid. The story of Sky Stark or as Hydra know her "TONY......Tony.....please listen to me Dad...
9.4K 579 14
Maybe this is how it starts. pietro maximoff x fem!oc age of ultron - endgame © quicksilvrs 2019-24
549K 12.5K 133
Chloe always knew that her mom was somewhere out there in the world. But being hydras experiment toy, she never actually thought that she would ever...