𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕀𝕀<333

By quinnnnboo

a girl name Armani is graduating from high school and things in her life started to go down hill? what will h... More

characters <333
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ1
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 2
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 3
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 4
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ5
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ6
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ7
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 9
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 10
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 11
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 12
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 13
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 14
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 15
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 16
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21

πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 8

74 5 0
By quinnnnboo

armani 🧚🏽‍♀️.
i can't believe i kissed brandon back. kyair would hella mad if he found out . i rlly wanted to tell sb but maliah is dtm & braysia wanna keep secrets sooo ig i'll just keep it to myself. it was alrdy 4 sum in the morning so i just went to bed.

brandon pov🖤
i'm tryna get put on wit armani. she's so fine and her vibes are just the best ." yooo im back " i said walking in my ma crib where my lil bro was. i was down here in chicago for a few weeks or whatever just to see what's happening & to see the fam. " did you get her home"? kyair asked. " yea " i said smiling real hard." df you smiling so hard for . oh you had a lil sneaky link " kyair said. " yea a lil sum like that" i said . " tmmr imma let you meet my girl " kyair said . " oh ard " i said leaving the living going into my bedroom. i can't wait to see who kyair girl is, ik she just gotta be ugly. ever since my lil bro started dating he been pulling ugly girls . i tried to help him get wit a cute simple girl but he always stuck wit the ugly ones . my phone started going off . it was harmoni ( harm-mo-nee ) my lil side girl or whatever. she cute and thick asf but all i wanted from her was that pussy. she asked could she be my gf but ian rdy for her to be the main. i like having hoes cause i have many choices and different girls to choose from. the only person i would rlly drop all my hoes for is armani. armani is wayyy to fine to have hoes .
harmoni.

can i come over tmr?
yea. you can come tmmr .
okay
read: 4:25 am

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 46.8K 22
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
1.5M 110K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
175K 13.7K 35
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...
2.7M 155K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...