Hephaestus Incorporated

TwistedGrin

I suck at intros, but basically my oc, Aika Ignis, is a quirkless kid from BNHA. However, what will happen wh... Еще

IMPORTANT INFO
CHAPTER 1; DISCOVERY
CHAPTER 2; GROWING UP
CHAPTER 3; THE STAR STREAM
CHAPTER 4; ADVENT OF THE RETURNEE
CHAPTER 5; RETURNING HOME
CHAPTER 7; THE TUTORIAL PT. 2
CHAPTER 8; FINDING A BASE
CHAPTER 9; A NEW FRIEND
CHAPTER 10; ATTACK
CHAPTER 11; LEVEL UP
CHAPTER 12; ADDING TO THE FAMILY
CHAPTER 13; NEW GEAR
CHAPTER 14; MEETING ANOTHER
CHAPTER 15; FRIENDS, OLD AND NEW
CHAPTER 16; FRIENDS, OLD AND NEW PT. 2
CHAPTER 17; FIGHT OR FLIGHT
CHAPTER 18; THE AFTERMATH
CHAPTER 19; UA EXAMS
CHAPTER 20; UA EXAMS PT. 2
CHAPTER 21; WELCOME
CHAPTER 22; FIRST DAY
CHAPTER 23; LOST FRIENDS
CHAPTER 24; WELCOME TO THE MAZE
CHAPTER 25; WELCOME TO THE MAZE PT. 2
CHAPTER 26; THE DARK CAVERN
CHAPTER 27; FRIEND OR ENEMY?
CHAPTER 28; THE NEXT STEP
Untitled Part 31

CHAPTER 6; THE TUTORIAL PT. 1

36 0 0
TwistedGrin

Aika looked around him, blinded by the startling white light. He had pressed the yes button, and a white light had shot out, blinding him as he was taken here. As his vision returned, he looked around him. He was in a padded white room, around 40 meters by 40 meters in size. It was easily 40 feet tall, stunning him at the size.

He looked up, and saw the dokkaebi was floating in the center, about ten feet off the ground. "Hey there, Incarnation Ignis! As you have been summoned to the tutorial room, I will now explain all of your abilities to you. If you have any questions, please ask me in order to learn more. I will only answer your questions regarding the system though."

Aika called up his status window.

{Status Window}

{Strength; 3}

{Charisma; 8}

{Agility; 5}
{Mana; 6}
{Luck; 4}

{Available points; 5}

{Coins; 200}

{Stigma; Elemental summoner Lv. 2}

{Skills;Fire resistance Lv. 3; Blacksmithing Lv. 5; Puncture Resist Lv. 1; Hero Confidence Lv. 2; Automaton Creation Lv. 4; Forge Summon Lv. 1; Enchant Lv. 1; }

It looked like his Stigma, or quirk, had leveled up, so that was good. He also had some new skills it looked like. Still, he was confused on the exact details of his power. "Hey, can you tell me more about my 'Stigma' or whatever?" He asked, looking up at the dokkaebi. "Of course! Your Stigma, Elemental Summoner, allows you to summon elements that you know of from other dimensions and bring them here. You are unable to actually create the metals, and so you summon them from somewhere else. This is why you may gain items in different shapes and sizes, depending on how hard you focus. At the moment, you are only able to control what item you are summoning.

Once you level up enough, then you will be given the ability to control what shape you are summoning it in, or you can summon from a specific target. You will also eventually be able to create the material from your body in order to give it a more defined shape, but it will be summoned as a liquid." The Dokkaebi said, only pausing twice in his explanation for breath.

"Ok, so my Stigma will get stronger as time goes on. That is interesting. Can you also tell me how to activate my blacksmithing skill?" Aika asked the true reason he had come here. "Yes. Your skill Blacksmith activates when you are located inside of a forge. You will gain a speed boost, along with a higher quality of what you make. You can also create vessels to hold spirits, which can give items affinities." "Ohh." Aika frowned. If he needed a forge in order to activate his skill, then he would need to find one, or make one.

"If you use your forge summoning skill, then you can create a gateway to your forge. You can use coins to purchase items for your forge, which will cause the skill to level up and become larger. Please attempt to activate the forge summon skill now." Aika looked up, surprised. He had forgotten about the forge summon skill, but it seemed pretty handy. He stuck his hand out and said, "Summon Forge."

Instantly, a crackling white portal appeared in front of him, leaving him stunned. He tentatively poked it with his hand, watching it soundlessly disappear as he pushed it through. It felt almost like an underwater sheet, malleable; yet still firm. He pulled his hand out and took a deep breath. He slowly walked into the portal, pushing his way through the membrane like substance.

He stepped out back into the white room, stumbling to the ground. "What the... I thought it was supposed to take me to my forge?!" Aika said, looking around. He was still in the tutorial room, and nothing seemed to have changed. "As your forge summoning skill is so low, then you will need to practice it more in order to level up. Please attempt again until you can enter the forge." The dokkaebi said, looking bored as it spoke in a monotone voice.

Aika stood up, brushing himself up. He placed his hand out again, focusing on the feeling of the gate from earlier. "Summon Forge." Another gate appeared quiet popping noises being heard. Aika quickly walked through the gateway, stepping into another room this time. The room was made of stone, and was only around 10 meters wide in either direction. Inside was a large stone oven, along with a table with a clamp and some tools. The tools included things like hammers, tongs, a drill, even a welding torch and mask. The only other thing was a rusty old anvil off to the side, which sat dejectedly as it had not been used.

A lot of the materials looked as if they hadn't been used in a long time, and the oven was cracked from unuse. In the right corner was a small glowing sign that said shop, though how the room was lit up he couldn't tell. Suddenly, a small window popped in the right corner of his eyes, showing him a message.

{Optional Quest}

{Forge Level Up}

{Requirements; Purchase replacements for the items in the Forge.}

{Reward; ???}

{Failure; None}

Aika looked at the quest. He then nodded, saying "Yes, I will accept." A faint glow appeared for a second around him, but quickly disappeared as the quest window did as well.

{Congrats, you have completed a quest. Rewards for achievement will now be dispensed.}

{600 coins have been received.}

Aika looked at it surprised. He wasn't going to turn down the reward, but it was surprising. He walked over to the shop sign quickly, and tapped it. A window appeared in front of him, listing items in boxes with a price. A sidebar was located on the right edge, allowing him to focus his search or to scroll for more options.

Aika reached and tapped the anvil button. Instantly, a list of anvils appeared, from rusty old anvils to ones that shined. Aika scrolled, then looked at the prices. "5,000,000 Coins?!?!", he shouted, staring at one of the nicer anvils. "No way." He said, quickly scrolling back up. He glanced at the second anvil, which said it was a low tier good anvil, with no crafting buffs, but also no debuffs. Plus, it only cost 200 coins. Aika clicked it, and then tapped the purchase button that came up.

When nothing happened, Aika was confused. He glanced around for it, then at the purchase complete button. He shrugged, wanting to buy more. It took him around ten minutes, but soon he had bought a tier one iron table, and a tier two decent forge to replace his oven. However, it had cost almost all of his money, leaving him with just ten coins left. Still, none of his purchases had appeared yet, causing him to worry.

"Hey, how do I place my purchased items?" Aika said, looking at the forge around him. "You simply have to say edit while inside the forge, and you can replace items you have out or place new ones." The dokkaebi's voice said, filling his ear. Aika jumped and glanced around, surprised at the quick response. "Ok, then. Edit!" He called out, jumping as green lines appeared on the floor showing available space around him. He looked down and saw a toolbar, on which was all of his new purchases. "Ok, optimize my shop", he said confidently. A few seconds later, the things in his shop disappeared, only to be replaced by the new things he had bought.

{Quest; Forge Level Up; Has been completed!}

{Distributing rewards}

{100 coins have been received}

{Tier one nice tools have been received.}

{ Spirit: Fire sprite Lv.1; Has been received.}

Aika looked at the rewards surprised. The tools were already neatly laid on the table, while a shelf had appeared to hold the fire spirit. He walked over to it, looking at a glass jar with a glowing red orb inside. "Ok, maybe this is enough for now. Hey, Bihyu-- I mean Dokgak- I mean- Whatever your name is, can you come here?" Again, another tornado appeared, though this one was blue instead of yellow. The tutorial dokkaebi appeared, looking around the shop. "Good job! You have successfully completed a quest." Aika looked at him. What about my other skills, are they all straightforward like Hero Confidence, or Puncture resistance? What about my other skills, like the Automaton one, or the enchant one?"

"You're skill, Automaton creation, allows you to create a homunculus from assorted items and fashion a type of robot from it, depending on materials you use and the skill level. As you level it up, you can use more high level materials. The enchant skill works as you take an item you have created, and say Enchant; along with the element or fairy you want to enchant it with. You will need to priorly buy or earn fairies in order to enchant them." The dokkaebi explained, his monotone dull and bored.

"Ok, then how do I get out of this place?", Aika said looking at the forge. "Just make another gate, this time saying Forge Desummon." "Ok, then! Forge desummon." A gate appeared, this one white with a lot louder popping noise. Aika walked forward, only to fall through the gate again. "Ouch" Was all Aika could say from his spot on the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey! That is all for now, I hope you enjoyed it. I write in my free time, so I really hope you like it. This is my first fanfic too, so I am trying to incorporate opinions brought up by my friends and stuff as well. If you comment, I promise I will consider putting in your suggestions. See you next time on DRAGON BALL Z!!! Wait no- I mean SEE YOU NEXT TIME ON HEPHAESTUS INCORPORATED!

ReplyForward

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

97.9K 660 11
my first story In a world were 80% of the population are born with powers called quirks the other 20% are powerless or quirkless. Our main character...
729K 27.6K 43
Everyone said he was untamable and not human like! His mother couldn't handle the pressure of a son that had such a unique quirk and gave him up. No...
81.9K 2.8K 95
Keiko Todomura has been staying out of the way of the school bully since childhood, silently protecting her best friend, Izuku, with her quirk. Her...
3.6K 42 9
What if their was a boy who hid he had a quirk? What if All Might discovers he has a quirk? What if he goes to UA and surprises everyone? I own nothi...