Celebrity Crush

By chrissybaeevans

Y/n is an aspiring actress, who has recently finished filming a movie with Tom Holland. After multiple press... More

Chapter One
Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty One: Part 2
Chapter Twenty One: Part 3
Chapter Twenty One: Part 4
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Two: Part 2
Chapter Twenty Two: Part 3
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Three: Part 2
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Seven: Part 2
Short Story: Broken Home
Chapter Twenty Seven: Part 3
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Twenty Nine: Part 2
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Four: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Five: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven*
Chapter Thirty Seven: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty*
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Three: Part 2
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven: Part 1
Chapter Seventy Seven: Part 2
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty: Part 2
Chapter Eighty: Part 3
Chapter Eighty One
Epilogue
Bonus β€’ Teaching Nena Spanish
Bonus β€’ Tom babysits Sienna
Moodboards πŸ’‹
Bonus β€’ Chaos Walking Audition 🎬
Bonus β€’ Chris & Y/n Visit The Late Night Show
Bonus β€’ The...Binky.
What If? #1
Bonus β€’ Sienna Picks Her Favorite Person
What If? #2
Bonus β€’ Daddy's Little Pumpkin πŸŽƒ
Deleted Chapter #1
Bonus β€’ Interviewing Sienna Raine
Bonus β€’ Mexico Trip! πŸ‡²πŸ‡½
Bonus β€’ The Twins Fight Sleep πŸŒ™
Deleted Chapter #2
Bonus β€’ Girls Night Out πŸ’‹
Character Aesthetics 🌟
Celebrity Crush Playlist 🎧
The End...or Is It?

Chapter Sixty Three

13.8K 223 388
By chrissybaeevans

🎀

Warnings: LOTS OF TIME SKIPS! Follow along carefully! Mentions of anxiety, some angst, mentions of smut.

Another beautiful blurb that was made by a lovely reader, I love it!🥰

••

I was mopping the floors with fabuloso, while Sienna played with Chris on the carpet in the living room. I had to keep those two contained and away from the floors so they wouldn't step on them.

I've been feeling extremely worried these days, like something bad was gonna happen. A deep, dark feeling in the my stomach that as the days went on, it just wouldn't go away.

I'm constantly checking my phone to see if I have calls from any unknown numbers, I get frightened if Sienna is out of my sight for too long. I start shaking if I let dodger out and he doesn't come back for a while, even though he normally does that.

When I glanced over at the living room from being in the kitchen, Chris had the Little Mermaid on while having the baby in his lap, drinking her bottle. Dodger was beside them, just chilling.

"Baby, you okay?" He calls out for me.

"Just wrapping up the kitchen now."

"You know I had a housekeeper before you--"

"—before I what, Christopher?" I ask, wondering what the purpose of him saying what I think he was gonna say, was.

He turns back, smiling at me, trying to fix the big, big mistake he was about to make, "Nothing honey, I just meant I had a housekeeper before that's all."

"Well, when I was growing up I didn't have one, so I did all the cleaning myself." I remind him.

I don't know why I was so cranky, I wasn't feeling myself these days.

He stays quiet, mumbling sweet things to Sienna as she fell asleep in his arms.

"Chris where are the knitted gloves that the Morgans' gifted Nena?" I yell into the next room where Chris was finishing up taping the boxes.

Sienna was in the play pen, that consisted of a fluffy blanket, she was sucking on her pacifier as she played with the TV controller, pressing all the buttons as she was surrounded by the million toys that Chris and I have gotten her.

Dodger was by her feet, laying his head down, wagging his tail swiftly back and forth.

"Baby, it's probably in her closet, in one of the drawers." Chris yells back from being in our room.

I sigh, walking back into Sienna's closet for the millionth time.

I could hear Sienna's babbling, which let me know she took her pacifier out.

"Bab....baba....bababibi...." She spoke," ..."galalabababa...."

"I know, Bebe." I reassure her that I'm still here, "I'm here.."

As I look through all of her clothes on the hangers, the drawers, trying to find what Jeff and Hilarie gifted Sienna way back before she was even born.

I smiled when I hear dodger bark softly at sienna, as if he was answering the baby.

• THE FOLLOWING IS A CONVERSATION BETWEEN SIENNA AND DODGER •
• LET'S PRETEND BABIES AND DOGS CAN ACTUALLY CONVERSE •

"Wait, so my dad is this actor who's also one of Hollywood's heart throbs?" Sienna asks dodger, as she pressed more buttons on the TV controller, unimpressed with all the other toys.

Dodger: "Mhm. He's pretty famous too, loved by everyone, and he's the best dad. Before you came, we'd go on these long walks. We'd play frisbee."

Sienna: "Woah! Woah! Woah! Before I came? What does that mean? Who was here before me?"

Dodger: "Hmmm, well there was this girl named Jenny who I first met. She was nice, had a dog of her own but Dad and her always fought. Then came a girl named Minka, she was nice too, but I never saw her again. And then came your mom."

Sienna: "And what does my mom do?"

Dodger: "She does what Dad does. From what they've told me at the dog park. That's where I get all my info."

Sienna: "So why is Dada packing all our stuff in boxes?"

Dodger: "Cause we're going to another home. Don't worry you'll like it there. It's not as cold as it is here."

Sienna: "Do you know how my dad and mom met?"

Dodger: "No, your mom just showed up one day. And she's never left."

Sienna: "So you're telling me when they put me down for a nap, they really aren't going away forever?"

Dodger: "No. Those two love you so much. Just like they love me. And just how they are gonna love this next one."

Sienna: "NEXT ONE? I don't think so GerGer. It's just gonna be me. Because Dada loves me only, and well you."

Dodger: "That's true. But, I don't know, I'm sensing something off of Mom. It's different, like there's a different smell to her."

Sienna: "What if I start crying on the airplane? And you start jumping on people, that way they won't give me a sibling. It's too much to handle."

Dodger: "I want another human though, you're pretty fun."

Sienna: "Follow my lead, GerGer."

• Y/N'S POV •

"WAHHH, WAHHH...." Sienna starts crying.

I rush out from the closet to see her crying and dodger just looking at her, turning his head and lifting his ears.

I bent down to pick Sienna in my arms and she stopped crying. Looking back at Dodger with what almost seemed like a smirk.

"Where did your dad put those gloves, angel?" I rhetorically ask her.

Chris walks in, playing and petting dodger as he walked into siennas room.

"Honey?"

"I'm here." I answer him.

He walks into the closet, pulls out the first drawer and pulls out the gloves wiggling them in the air.

Sienna coos at her Dada. Reaching for him.

Opening and closing her small hands, letting us know she wanted Chris to carry her.

"Thank you." I thank him as he hands me the gloves.

"My Baby." Chris says, kissing Sienna's cheeks, making her giggle because of the tickling sensation of his beard.

He walks out with her in his arms.

"I think we're ready to go, sweetheart." Chris says to me.

"Yeah." I put my hands on my hips, taking a big breath, reaching for my glasses and putting them up to the top of my head as I buried my face into my hands.

I could hear Chris sigh, so I acted like I was okay. Clearing my throat.

Chris doesn't say anything but walks over to me, still holding sienna.

Gently kissing my shoulder, wrapping his free arm around my waist pulling me back towards him.

He doesn't even say anything, as I try to calm down and take deep breaths before what seemed like the start of an anxiety attack took over me.

His big hand rubs up my back, stopping at my shoulder and squeezing with just enough pressure.

I'm starting to tremble and I don't even know why. So Chris turns me around and huddles me under his arm. Kissing the top of my head.

"Babalalababaaa...." Sienna babbles, reaching for my glasses which were still on my head.

I cuddle under Chris's chin, wrapping my arms around his warm and firm body.

"I love you, honey. You know that right?" Chris says.

"I love you too, Chris. I love everything about you and everything you've given me." I take a deep breath, relaxing to the sound of Chris's heart beat as I had my ear against the middle of his chest.

Sienna yawns, making Chris and I giggle.

"Why don't we all take a nap? I think we all need one before our flight tonight."

I nod, "But Sienna has an appointment at 3pm."

"And it's 1pm, baby. We'll be fine." Chris kisses my cheek before turning and walking into our bedroom.

I follow behind my daughter and husband. Chris laid sienna in the middle of the bed, but of course she thought it was playtime because she was making squeaking noises.

I crawl in my big comfy bed, and pull the covers from underneath me, making sure I pulled them from being under sienna too.

I pull her close to me, hoping she'll just want to cuddle.

Chris went to grab Nena's bottle so she would fall asleep. Shaking it back and forth in his hand, he crawled into bed too.

Sienna was cuddling with me until Chris had to come and make her get all excited.

Especially since he had her bottle in hand.

"Okay jelly bean, here you go.." Chris crawls up to lay his head on the headboard as Sienna did her best to crawl over to him.

Chris yawns, and I am starting to notice his eyes are really small which meant he was really tired.

"Baby, I'll give her the bottle."

"Are you sure, sweetheart? I got it. It's fine." He yawns again.

I smile, carefully taking the bottle out of his hands which made Sienna sigh loudly, crawling back to me.

"Hi sweet girl. Hi." I tell her, cuddling her in my arms as I positioned her correctly and fed her the bottle.

Chris cuddled up next to my side, tucking his head right in the crook of my neck.

With one strong arm I held Sienna, using my index finger to hold the bottle in her mouth.

While my other arm wrapped around Chris's back holding him close to me. Casually reaching up to scratch his head, lightly.

Soon later, I looked down and he was out. I looked to my left and sienna was out too.

They look liked twins, they slept the same.

I took the milk bottle out of Nena's mouth and put it on the nightstand.

Then my eyes were feeling heavy as well, but a deep sickening feeling in my stomach was back again.

Maybe it was the fact that we had to go back to LA. Part of me wanted to keep working and living my dream career. Part of me wanted to say here and live the calm, dream life with Chris and my daughter.

"It's too early in the afternoon to be thinking that hard." Chris's voice filled my ears.

I look down and his eyes are still closed - but he was awake.

"I-I wasn't."

"Lies."

"Chris! I wasn't." I argue.

"Mhm."

"Christopher. Just - just be quiet."

"So you could keep overthinking?"

I close my eyes in defeat.

"Baby, just rest okay? Quiet your mind and just rest."

"I can't, Chris. I-I—"

"—Y/n, look at me."

I look down at him and his sparkly blue eyes.

He leans up to kiss me hard. So hard, it knocked out all those negative thoughts in my head.

His lips so soft, so welcoming. Felt like home.

I moaned quietly in which Chris pulled away. Smiling at me.

"We're gonna be okay, Mrs.Evans. You, me, this little angel. We're all gonna be okay because I am going to protect both of you forever."

I smile back at him, "Okay."

He took Sienna from me, and I glanced at the windows it just started raining. He places Sienna in front of me, as Chris cuddled behind me.

He pressed up against me, nice and warm. I sighed deeply, I felt so content.

Gently kissing from my shoulder up, he wrapped his arm around my waist, sneaking his hand under my shirt and softly rubbing the skin on my stomach.

The rain hitting the large windows in our bedroom softly, my hot husband cuddled up behind me, my beautiful baby girl sleeping soundly beside me - I fell asleep feeling so lucky.

• AN HOUR LATER •

While the movers put everything into the truck, Chris, Sienna and I were headed to Dr.Robbins office for Sienna's 6 month check up.

We would also be dropping off Dodger at Lisa's house until our flight tonight.

We packed the kids into the car. I made sure to grab Nena's diaper bag. She insisted on holding the TV controller in her hand. Dodger happily hopped into the backseat after Chris gave him a treat.

"Are you sure you don't wanna leave it, my love?" Chris asks Nena, buckling the seat belt across her chest.

She had a Winnie the Pooh sweat and sweatpants combo on, with some white sneakers.

Sienna would whine if Chris tried to remove the controller so he just let her have it. I popped into the passenger seat getting off the phone with Nikki.

She's been living life with Tom, they were at Malibu right now on the beach. Waiting for us to fly out.

Chris made sure the front of the house was locked while the movers continued to work behind the house where the garage was.

Soon after we dropped Dodge off at Lisa's house, and we arrived to Dr.Robbins pediatric office.

Sienna gripped onto that controller like it depended on her life.

Chris chuckled as he unbuckled her while I held onto the baby bag. His arm around me while holding sienna in his other arm, as we entered the building.

"Hey guys, right in here!" Angeline greets us, leading us into an empty examination room.

"Just undress her for her shots." She says before closing the door.

Chris looks at me confused.

"Shots? She's getting shots today?!" He's baffled.

"Yes," I sigh, rubbing my temples, "It'll be fine Chris. It's important she gets her shots."

"Oh man. I-I don't know if I-I can, handle that. She's gonna be so mad at us." Chris's voice lowers almost to a whisper cradle Sienna's head into his neck.

"Baby, it'll be fine. She'll be fine." I rub his arms up and down.

"Hi guys!" Arizona walks in with her computer.

We greet her and catch up a bit before she says, "Alrighty, so I'm just gonna check Sienna out. Give her, her 6 month shots, and you guys should be good to go."

Arizona begins by looking at Sienna's mouth, ears and eyes, making sure everything is as it should be.

"Awh, she has such a cute nose." Arizona boops Nena's nose, making Nena giggle.

"It's my nose." Chris shrugs cockily.

I roll my eyes at him, "Yeah. Okay."

"Okay! Miss Sienna Evans, you my dear, are a perfectly healthy baby." Arizona hands her to me, and Nena smiles once she sees I'm smiling down at her.

I undress her, handing Sienna's clothes over at Chris while Arizona prepared the shots.

"Okay, so who's gonna hold her?"

"Oooff, not me. I-I don't think I'm even going to be able to watch." Chris says, putting his hands up in surrender.

"I'll hold her." I sit in the chair, holding sienna who was only in a diaper.

"Oh my goodness, look at these rolls." Arizona scoots closer to me in her office chair, bandaid and shot in her hand.

Sienna held onto the TV controller, still obliviously pressing buttons not paying attention to what Arizona was about to do.

Chris was covering his eyes, standing by the door.

"Okay, ready mama?"

I nod at Arizona, holding sienna close to my chest. Watching her press the Netflix button on the controller over and over again.

Arizona squeezes the soft part of Sienna's chubby thigh, making sure she gets the right point.

"One, two, three...." She inserts the needle but quickly takes it out.

Sienna just blinks at Arizona, looking at the needle she took out of thigh, then watching as she put the bandaid on her thigh.

"Wow, I expected more tears." Dr.Robbins says, chuckling softly.

"I think Chris might've cried more."

We look over at Chris who is wiping his tears away, sniffling.

Arizona and I laugh, a bit.

"Just two more."

I take a deep breath, before Arizona inserted another needle. Making Sienna squirm a bit, but still no tears.

And another bandaid is placed, then Arizona was preparing the final bandaid.

"You okay, baby?" I ask Chris, who's still covering his eyes.

"No." He answers.

I smile, shaking my head at him.

"Okay. This one might pinch."

Arizona squeezes Sienna's thigh again, this time on her right leg.

She inserts the needle and Sienna lets out a loud whimper.

"Oh no, it's okay, it's okay. See?" Arizona puts the bandaid on.

Sienna is very mad, she has an angry expression on her face and I have to bite my lip to stop from laughing.

Nena throws the TV controller at Arizona along with a soft grunt, but with her baby force it just rolled on her.

"Is it over?" Chris asks.

"Yes, and your daughter is very angry."

Chris opens his eyes, looking at Sienna who is not looking at any of us.

"Oh baby, I knew you were gonna be mad. This was all your mom, not me, Bebe." Chris tries to take her hand but Sienna quickly moves it out of his grasp.

"Nice goin, Y/n, she's mad at us now."

Arizona stands to wash her hands, laughing at the interaction.

• LATER THAT DAY •

We picked Dodger up from Lisa's house, that way Chris and all of us have some dinner before our late flight back to LA.

After Sienna's appointment, we had to run a few errands before flying out to LA tonight.

Chris was holding my hand as he drove us home.

Sienna was babbling in the backseat, pointing at dodger.

"What's wrong, Nena?" I ask her turning around briefly.

She whips her head to face the window, not wanting to look at me.

I turn around and giggle, even though I shouldn't.

"She's really pissed?" Chris asks, laughing a bit too.

"Oh yeah." I sigh, my eyes fluttering close, knowing that this flight, also Sienna's first airplane ride, is going to be a long one.

Sienna continued to babble and babble to dodger who was lifting his ears listening.

Almost as if she was telling her big brother what she just went through.....

• CONVERSATION BETWEEN SIENNA AND DODGE •

"I was just playing with the colorful buttons and the next minute I'm being stabbed into!" Sienna says, but to Y/n and Chris it sounded like a loud sequel.

"And then she just sticks that little metal thing in ME! LIKE??" Sienna waves her arms up, "who does that blondie think she is?"

"That happens to me too, when dad brings me to the Vet, but I always leave with a treat." Dodger explains.

"DODGER! You're not listening those two betrayed me, especially my Dada." She points to Chris.

"I CANT BELIEVE THIS!" Sienna screams, but to Chris and Y/n, it was just a loud shriek.

• Y/N'S POV •

"Oh, princess. You got a nice set of lungs that's for sure." Chris says to the baby.

"She's been talking to Dodge a lot these days." I tell Chris, rubbing his forearm up and down.

"I have a feeling those two are gonna be the best of friends when Sienna starts walking." Chris explains, turning the blinker on as he turned right onto our street.

"Oh god, or a pair of troublemakers." I giggle, just the thought of Sienna and Dodger doing things they aren't supposed to like, making a mess in the house, or wasting all the toilet paper - makes my skin crawl.

We make it home and the movers were almost done.

Chris grabs Sienna, even though she didn't want to be carried but considering she can't walk yet and just barely began to crawl, she had no choice.

I take dodger, and he walks near me as we enter the house.

We were only packing our clothes and personal items, things like furniture and decor were staying here.

• IN CHRIS'S PRIVATE PLANE •

"Okay, we're all set. We should be in LA, in a few hours." The pilot walks out and smiles at us.

Chris was on the ground playing with sienna in a play area he created that consisted of almost all her toys, her favorite blanket, her favorite stuffie, anything that made her feel comfortable.

I was letting dodger as I scrolled through my phone.

"Thanks, Bob." I smile at him, looking up from my screen.

"You hear that, Nena? We're going to meet all your aunts and uncles. Uncle RDJ, Uncle Mackie, Aunt Lizzie, Aunt Scarlett." Chris kisses Sienna's cheek as she plays with my hair clip.

Another thing she loves to play with.

I stand to sit across from Sienna and Chris. She crawls over to me, drool coming from her mouth.

"Hi Baby." I stand her up to see if she could balance herself.

"Babe, she's only 6 months, she's not gonna walk."

"Please Christopher, this is your kid. She can do anything." I tell him.

But Sienna looks like a drunk person as she wobbily tries to take a step towards her dad.

She just ends up falling onto the ground gently, breaking her fall with her two small hands.

Chris and I stay silent, making sure not to make a sound or a movement.

Sienna doesn't cry but proceeds to crawl back to Chris.

Him and I sigh in relief, smiling at each other. Chris goofily raised his brows at me.

Sienna was great on the plane, she went right to sleep after Chris gave her a bottle.

It was just me and Dodge cuddling on the couch, when Chris takes a seat next to me, rocking a sleeping sienna in his arms.

"Hi." He whispers, "I missed you."

I smile, moving myself so I'm cuddling around him. Dodger in my lap.

"I love you, Chris."

"I love you." He replies.

We look down at our beautiful baby girl and she really does have us wrapped around her finger. She's so precious and small, and just an adorable chunky 6 month old.

• 5 MONTHS LATER •

"Okay, handsome. I'm out to Sara's office."

"Okay, honey. I'll be here with my angel and Dodger."

"GerGer!" Sienna babbles, she's been calling dodger 'gerger' more often these days, as she gets older and starts talking more.

"Yes, Bebe. Dodger." Chris encourages her.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay, Chrissy?" I frown at him, I really just want him to tell me to stay because I will in order to spend time with my daughter and husband.

But I do have my dream career to keep afloat.

"I'll be fine, sweetheart." He smiles, setting sienna down by the couch, leaving her to play with her stuffie.

He walks over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

Sneaking his hands down to cup my ass through my skirt.

I smile up at him, hooking my arms around his neck.

"I'm gonna miss you guys."

"We'll be right here when you get home, and we'll have dinner." Chris reassures me.

"I can't wait." I bring his face in for slow kisses.

"For dinner or tonight?" He smirks, saying in between a kiss.

"Both." I say back, fixing my lipstick that got all over his mouth.

Tonight was going to be special because Chris was mom aired for the people's choice awards which is next week.

There's a lot on our plate these days, the people's choice awards, Chris and I signing for a new rom com movie, Sienna's 1st birthday next month, me filming for a new movie.

Chris filming for a movie called the Red Sea diving port, me wrapping up a mini series, it's been so wild.

• CHRIS'S POV •

"Okay Princess, just you and me, Daddy and Daughter day."

"Dada!" Sienna squeals at me.

I never get tired of her saying that.

"Yes, baby. Let's go swimming!" I grab the sunscreen and make sure to rub it all over her arms and legs, all the skin that was exposed - before we went outside.

"With GerGer?" She asks with those adorable big eyes of hers.

"Yes, let's go dodger, let's go boy." I whistle at him to come outside with sienna and I, as I close the back door.

He runs out, and the baby and I follow.

Sienna has been doing this thing that she twirls my hair in her hand.

I've been growing it out since I'm filming for this new movie where my character has long hair. This allows for Sienna to pull on it or twirl it around her finger.

I'm always careful she doesn't get a strand wrapped around her finger.

Y/n's also been loving the long hair, it allows her to tug it - when - when we're doing other things....or rather when I'm doing something to her....

Stepping into the pool was a bit cold, Sienna shivered as it hit her chunky toes.

The sun was behind the clouds which made it that much colder. Dodger was chasing a squirrel in the backyard that made sienna laugh at how silly he was being.

"He's so silly, jelly bean."

"Silly." She repeats, every day she's getting better at talking and I am loving it.

"Good job, Bebe." I kiss her cheek and she smiles at me.

We walk further into the water when the sun came out.

Y/n had changed sienna into a two piece! A two piece, I know, before she left.

So I changed sienna into a more suitable attire for an 11 month old baby. Which was a short sleeved one piece.

She also had a bucket hat to protect her from the sun's harmful rays.

"Cold." Sienna speaks, shaking a bit.

I hold her close to me, she still doesn't know how to swim, but Y/n and I have enrolled her in a baby swimming class since we do have this big pool at home we wanted to be safe just in case sienna ever fell into the water she'd know what to do.

"It's okay, baby girl," I smile at her, "the sun is out to warm us."

After a while I placed sienna in a canopy floatie with a shade.

I was feebly twirling her around in the water, she got used to it after a while.

Dodger started barking at something, so I turned my head for a second to see if there was something wrong.

It looked like he was barking across the street. So I figured it was probably the neighbors arriving home.

"Dodge, it's okay, bud." I reassure him.

Couple minutes later, Sienna was waving at me.

"Hi, my love, oh you are so cute!" I kiss her cheek, pinching them softly.

She kept waving though, when I removed my sunglasses she was looking at someone behind me and waved.

Sienna smiled widely at whoever was behind me so I thought it was my wife, Y/n.

I turned around and who I saw, shocked me.

"Christopher."

"Mrs. Y/l/n?"

"Hello."

"Uh, hello. W-What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to meet my granddaughter." She responds.

I felt uncomfortable without Y/n here.

"Well, um," I begin to explain.

"Is this her? Oh my goodness, she's beautiful. I knew Y/n was going to have a girl." Y/m/n approaches closer to us.

"Uh," I don't know what to do. I really don't.

"What's her name?" Y/m/n looks at sienna with so much love in her eyes.

"Nena." Sienna responds, she's so smart she understands what people are asking.

Y/n has also been teaching her sign language since she was 6 months. She knows the signs for 'more', 'thank you', 'please', 'sleepy'

"Nena? That's what I used to call Nikki and Y/n when they were younger." Y/m/n reminisces.

"Uh, well, uh," I debated whether or not to tell my mother in law our daughter's real name.

"It's beautiful name, Christopher. Did Y/n pick it out?"

"Well, uh, we both did. And uh, her name is uh, her name is Sienna but Y/n and I call her Nena."

"Sienna! Oh that's so beautiful! I love it! Sienna Y/l/n."

"Um, well actually Sienna Evans because we're married."

"Oh yes, of course, sorry Christopher, h-how are you honey? It's been so long." She tells me.

"I've been, uh, good."

Sienna coos at her grandma, feeling this motherly warmth towards her, I mean my wife did look a lot like her mom and her dad in some ways. So I can see why Sienna isn't scared or anything because I know she can feel Y/m/n is family.

Just like how she senses Nikki is family.

"Can I hold her Chris?"

"Uh, I don't think that's a good, um, idea." Im trying hard not to sound so rude, but if Y/n we're to come home to her mom holding our daughter she'd kill me.

"Where is Y/n?" She asks.

I take a minute to look at her clothing, she's wearing some very expensive shit, gold jewelry, high heels, something I've never seen her wear before.

"She's out. And I-I don't think she'd want you here when she does get home, im sorry Mrs. Y/l/n." I explain.

"It's just Ms. Y/m/m/n (maiden name) for now." She replies, "I divorced my husband."

"Right. Um. Well." When I get nervous I start to stutter, "I-I, I think you should leave." I whisper the last part.

"I think I'll wait for when Y/n gets home to see if she wants me here or not."

"She won't be back for a while." I say.

I grab sienna and we walk out of the pool.

"I like the long hair, Christopher. It suits you."

"Thanks!" I smile at her it's so hard for me not to be nice, "it's for a new movie I'm doing," then I remember what I was trying to do, "uh - Ms. Y/m/n could you please, just go? Before Y/n comes home?"

"C'mon Chris! Let me hold her! Let me hold this little angel!" She motions to sienna who was still in my arms.

I don't say anything, so Y/n's mom sighs, walking into my house uninvited.

"Fine! Then, show me the house! Until Y/n gets here." She makes her way inside and Sienna looks at me.

And I look at her, knowing that it's about to go down....

A/N: there will be angst and hate sex in the next chapter 😩.......

Long haired Chris has entered the story

Also if you guys want me to do a chapter where the marvel cast meets Sienna let me know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 3.9K 26
❝we're talking about love, right?❞ γ€Žcompleted』 y/n l/n, your typical teen, although her obsession over marvel is more than she would like to tell, th...
150K 4.5K 89
Y/N was starting over and wasn't getting any younger. She definitely had baggage and wanted to try something where nobody knew her, moving to Boston...
11.3K 256 18
chris evans x reader - sebastian stan x reader *contains smut* you visit sebastian on the set of captain america 2. you really missed him and it seem...
24.1K 971 11
Chris Evans is a former actor, now director and America's favorite girl dad. Since raising his girls on his own and after a nasty divorce with his ex...