๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐‘๐”๐‚๐Š | ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...

By lushcioys

โ–ถ ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐‘๐”๐‚๐Š หŠหŽ- โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณƒเฟ”โ‚Šโ€ขเฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ไธๆ„ใ‚’็ชใ‹ใ‚ŒใŸ หŠหŽ- โ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’. ๐ด... More

๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐‘๐”๐‚๐Š
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐ž๐ข๐ฃ๐ข๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐š
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐š ๐š๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ฐ๐š ~ ๐ง๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ข๐ณ๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ฒ๐š
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐ญ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ฃ๐ข๐ค๐ข
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ๐ญ๐จ๐๐จ-๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ-๐๐ž๐ค๐ฎ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐จ๐๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ข
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ๐๐ž๐ง๐ค๐ข ๐ค๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ข
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ข๐ณ๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ฒ๐š
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ค๐ž๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐š๐ฆ๐ข
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐š ๐ญ๐จ๐๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ข
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐จ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐š๐ญ๐š

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐ข๐ข๐๐š

499 16 4
By lushcioys

IIDA HAS CONSISTENTLY been the go-to person whenever you require assistance. Whether it's preparing for an upcoming test or working on your homework, he has always been the first person you contact. Despite this, he always insisted on being the primary person to assist you in these situations. After graduating from Yuuei together, you eventually started dating each other.

He claimed that he loved you very much and that it was only to protect you. He mostly acted like a parent figure to you which wasn't all that bad if he wouldn't have kidnapped you and were just a normal couple like you used to be. But as time progressed, he started to get a bit to possessive of you. As in, no more personal space possessive.

Which means 99.9% of the time, you'd most likely be with Iida. But now, back to the present. You had managed to escape from the house he kept you captive in. And right now, he was chasing after you.

"y/n! GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" You heard him yell from behind as you kept running down the dark and empty streets, with just the street lights shining as a light source. You turned your head around to see how far he was from you which wasn't to far away. And you knew he was gonna catch up to you eventually because of his quirk. But you still kept running, trying to get away from your former boyfriend.

"YOU'RE GONNA BE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE ONCE I CATCH YOU!" He shouted, still catching up to you. Your adrenaline was the only thing that kept you going at this point. Your eyes widened as you suddenly felt arms wrap tightly around your waist. One of the arms covered your mouth to prevent you from screaming.

"I told you to stay in our room y/n..." iida said darkly with disappointment in his voice.

"I only took you out of those ropes because I finally trusted you to be without them! But I've realized now that I can't trust you at all! Not even a little bit." He squeezed you slightly tighter as you kept struggling to get out of his strong grip.

"I'm gonna have to punish you for escaping y/n." Your eyes widened immensely and you kept struggling in his grasp.

"Stop struggling. You brought this upon yourself. All you had to do was follow simple orders and you wouldn't be in this position." He said, leaning his face to where he was now whispering in your ear, which sent shivers down your spine. You then felt him pinch your nose closed with you now not able to breathe. He had your mouth covered with his hand, so that made it worse. After a moment of struggling and trying to pry his hand off of you, you eventually blacked out from the lack of air.

Your eyes fluttered open which you quickly became alert as you tried to move, but shackles we're on your arms and legs which made you not able to move an inch. The door to the bedroom creaked open, revealing Iida with a displeased look on his face as he stared at you. He then slowly walked over to you, which you silently panicked as he got closer.

"y/n..." He said to you making you flinch at the tone of anger in his voice.

"What have I told you about trying to escape from me?" He questioned you.
You didn't answer him and turned your head to the side away from his direction, making his eyebrows furrow with an angry expression now on his face. He then grabbed your face with both of his hands and forcefully turned your head back to look at him.

"LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU DAMNIT!" He shouted, which made you flinch. He's never yelled at you before, let alone cursed at you. He must seriously be pissed off at you.

"I- I'm s-sorry. I- I just uhh... wanted to get s-some fresh air..." You lied, swallowing the lump in your throat hoping he would fall for it. But your gut knew strongly that he was smart enough not to fall for that stupid, shitty lie. He's already kidnapped you and now has everyone thinking you we're dead for five whole years. So of course he wouldn't be the one to fall for that bull crap.

"You already know I don't believe that shit. You've been telling me that same lie for the past few years." He said.

"I- I'm sorry I-iida.." He had his gaze on you and then looked towards the floor.

"I don't understand y/n..." Iida started.
You turned your gaze to him, waiting for him to continue.

"I've been doing everything to get you to love me, and yet, you still try to leave me." He said, sounding upset as he continued to look down to the floor.

"WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET YOU TO LOVE ME!" He snapped.

"TELL ME y/n! TELL ME WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME DAMNIT!" You looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. Did he really just ask that? He kidnapped you and kept you captive with no communication with the outside world for years, and even killed your family and friends right in front of you. And he had the audacity to ask why you didn't love him? It made you pissed. Surly he was smart enough to know what he's doing is wrong.

"What the hell do you mean why don't I love you?" You rhetorically asked.

"YOU FUCKING KIDNAPPED ME AND THINK I'M GONNA LOVE YOU FOR THIS!? WELL YOU'RE DEADASS WRONG!" You snapped at him. Tick marks started forming on his forehead as he gritted his teeth. You then suddenly felt an immediate painful stinging sensation go across your face. He had slapped you. Extremely hard to the point where it left a red mark on your cheek. He's never hit you before. He's always refrained himself from hitting you since he never liked the thought of hurting you. But I guess now was different.

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" Iida shouted.

"I'VE BEEN SO PATIENT AND LENIENT WITH YOU. AND YOU'VE JUST BEEN TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THAT!"

"I'VE BEEN LETTING YOU SLIDE WITH EVERY LITTLE THING BECAUSE THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!"

"But now... I'm done with all that nice bullshit.." Iida muttered.

You looked at him in the eyes nervously.

"I-Iida.. I'm sorry. P-please don't do a-anything to me." You begged. He stood there for a moment, staring at you before walking out of the room, leaving you confused but also slightly relieved. After a while, you saw him walk back into the room. But he was carrying something large in his hands. Your eyes widened as you saw him carrying a fairly large hammer in his hands.

"I-Iida? W-why do you have that..?" You asked as you swallowed the lump in your throat while continuously silently panicking. He looked at you with no emotion in his dull eyes.

"Forgive me for what I am about to do y/n, but this must be done." He said, making you slightly terrified. He walked over to where your legs we're and slowly lifted the hammer above his head. Your eyes widened even wider when you realized what he was about to do.

"Iida! P-please don't! I-I'm sorry!" You yelled to him as you started struggling, desperately trying to get out of the shackles.

"No y/n. I have to do this. It's the only way to insure you won't be able to escape from me again." Iida remarked. He then quickly slammed the hammer onto your leg with a loud crack being heard, making you shriek out in pain and agony. Tears began falling from your eyes. He then went around the other side of the bed to where your other leg was tied. Your eyes we're flooded with tears from the pain. You then felt another sharp pain in your other leg followed with another loud crack which the pain began to spread throughout your entire body, making you scream even louder.

"This is your fault y/n. You made me do this. If you would've just stayed with me, all of this could've been avoided." He said as he caressed your cheek and used his thumbs to wipe away the tears from your watery eyes. He then laid down beside you, cuddling to your side. You tried to jerk yourself from off of his hug, but you felt him tightly squeeze your broken leg, making you yelp loudly at the pain.

"I advise you to not struggle against me." He said. You stopped struggling and just sat there and let him cuddle you, still crying.

"I love you so much y/n. You just don't understand that you mean everything in the world to me." He said as he kissed your lips with a blush forming on his face.

"We'll always be together y/n. Just you and me loving each other as it always should be." He said, smiling with a lovestruck look in his eyes as he nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck. "I desire to be with you most or all, and I will not tolerate any disobedience. Understood? I'll break anymore of your limbs if I have too..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 86 28
After the sports festival, Shoto Todoroki has grown feelings for the one that helped him get through his dark phase by just a single sentence. Now mo...
1.8K 64 21
!!!!DISSCONTINUED!!!! ยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐ "๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“...๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’Ž...๐’š'๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜...
62.7K 1.1K 34
โ—กฬˆโ‹†๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ธ(โ—'โ—ก'โ—)๏พ‰ โœจ๐Ÿ„So I got the I idea the reader is a girl who( ๐šœ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š” or Die) in the jjba and now the reader is in the man body got stuck in t...
15M 460K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...