ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผง๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ”๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ผณ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ…๏ฝŒใ€‘

Af NanisayNani

"๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ฒ, ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ! ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ... Mere

000
Characters
001
002 (Snippet)
002
003
004
005
006
007
Kazutora x Reader One shot๐Ÿ’›
008
009 (Snippet)
009
010
011
012
A Minor Addition๐Ÿฌ
013
014 (Snippet)
014
015
016 (Snippet)
016
Baji One-shot (Snippet)
Baji Keisuke x Reader One-shotโ›“
๐Ÿ’–Cherry Blossom Queen๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ’–
017 (Snippet)
017
Minor Noteโฃ๏ธ
๐Ÿ’ซNew Cover ๐Ÿ’ซ
Yandere Mikey One-shot (Snippet)
Yandere Bonten Mikey x Reader One-shot
New Book Announcement โœจ
018
019
๐ŸŒŸSpecial Chapter ๐ŸŒŸ
19.1 (Snippet)
19.1
020 (Snippet)
020
Alpha Taiju Shiba x Omega Reader (Snippet)
021 (Snippet)
021
๐Ÿ’–Cherry Blossom Queen II๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ’–
โœจAnother Announcement โœจ
022
{ Alternative Ending }
023
024 (Snippet)
024
025 (Snippet)
{ โœจAnnouncement 3 โœจ }
025
{ Quick little Questionโœจ}

Tokyo rev reactions {Naked challenge edition}

6.4K 124 66
Af NanisayNani

(Y/n) still couldn't believe or know what drove her to do this. Nor the bravery that she gotten in the process. But one minute she was scrolling through tiktok, searching for some funny videos until one in particular caught her eye, the naked challenge. She found it embarrassing and stupid at first but soon enough one thing lead to another and here she was. Wearing nothing besides a towel, ready to "surprise" her oblivious lover. Swallowing, she proceeded to open the door and drop her towel.....

(Y/n):Um hey.....

"Draken"

He was doing his usual workout routine of sit-ups and drinking some water before he noticed her standing in the doorframe. Clocks ticked inside his head and he wore blatant stare, before he finally smirked in realization.

Draken:So the princess decides to be brave, alright then....

She gasps as he drops his bottle and pins her against his bed.

Draken:Let me show you where that bravery gets you~

"Sanzu"

Dealing with the work from bonten was already frustrating and riding on Sanzu's coattails enough. Then here you come in naked, parading around, teasing him, making him more "frustrated" than he already was. So don't be surprised when he's bending you over, slapping your ass until it's purely reddened, and exploring its "walls" with his fingers.

Sanzu:What's that? Your sorry? Well that's too bad. Maybe next time you won't act like a slutty whore and test me again~

"Haitani"

Like Draken, the brothers were simply in their room minding their own business. Whether it be ran undoing his braided hair, or Rindou cleaning his glasses and watching tv to keep his mind off the big fight they had earlier. Which "shockingly" didn't do any Justice of helping either of them. Lucky for them though, you did a perfect job at helping them forget. Sure it took Rindou calling you names as he plowed into your tight pussy while having your throat lodged by his brothers 11 inch dick, but hey, everyone has their own stress relievers.

Rindou:You know we never told you this, but you really do have such pretty legs and thighs fruitcake~

Ran:What a shame you won't feel them anymore after were done~

"Mikey"

He was chilling in his own little mike world, pretending his dorayaki fish was a real one, taking a bite out of it before he looked up and saw your indecency. He swallowed it down and sighed.

Mikey:It's ruined

(Y/n):Wh-what's ruined?

Mikey:My dorayaki, I can't finish it now. But oh well....

You'd think you knew better when it came to your boyfriend after the past years. But you severely underestimated Mikey's speed, as he gave no warning as he wrapped you from head to toe in ribbons he had saved in his room. And stuffed partially eaten dorayaki in your mouth. Quivering underneath his predatory gaze as he licked his lips.

Mikey:*smirk* You can be my lunch instead. You look tastier anyways~

"Chifuyu"

For the love of god, why would do this to this boy? He went through the trouble of folding your laundry for you and everything. He was a literal deer in headlights the minute he saw you walk in. To the point where you feared you had broken him until he awkwardly cleared his throat.

Chifuyu:*blush* Ca...Can I finish this first before we do anything, baby?

"Kazuto—"

Unbeknownst to you, Kazutora had heard about the challenge way before you even did. As soon as you came home from work he had been waiting on the room naked ready to surprise you. You can only imagine his shock and laughter as you entered to do the exact same thing. Your boobs colliding against his endowed chest as he pulls you in by your waist, feeling all over your back and ass.

Kazutora:*smirk* So you thought you were gonna rile me up and get away with it? Naughty girls like you need to be taught some manners (y/n)~

"Senju"

Running Brahman around the summer season had sure enough, overworked senju to her core. Even when eating her mint chip ice cream she wasn't spared by the suns scorching heat. In fact, she was so focused on her sweaty body that she almost didn't notice you in the living room. Actually jumping in fear and practically choking on her snack when she became fully aware of you.

Senju:Ack! W-Well this is sudden. Babe if you want to have sex just ask instead of nearly giving me a heart attack!

(A/n, what did you guys think of this? Was it good or bad? Let me know. Oh and also please let me know if you guys want me to skip the whole scene with mikey at his brothers grave along others and just got straight into the Valhalla fight next chapter. Until then love ya)

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

6.7K 664 18
๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฒ ร— ๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ž๐‚ "๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’ ๐’‘๐’Š๐’†๐’„๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’”๐’๐’–๐’...
352K 12.1K 18
"๐ฒ'๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ?! ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ข ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ˜" "๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ? " "๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ...
191K 6.8K 50
"๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐–๐„ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘, ๐‹๐„๐“'๐’ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ. ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐„?" -๐‘๐˜๐”๐†๐”๐‰๐ˆ ๐Š๐„๐ '๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐Š๐„๐' "๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐„." -(๐‹/๐)...
15.2K 404 10
โ†ณ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ. แดแด€แด›แดœส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡แดแด‡s แด€ษดแด… สŸแด€ษดษขแดœแด€ษขแด‡ ๏ฟฝ...