𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕀𝕀<333

By quinnnnboo

a girl name Armani is graduating from high school and things in her life started to go down hill? what will h... More

characters <333
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ1
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 2
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 3
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 4
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ5
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ6
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 8
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 9
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 10
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 11
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 12
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 13
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 14
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 15
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 16
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21

πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ7

89 4 0
By quinnnnboo

armani pov💗
" STOP " i yelled. i hate seeing my bsf and my favorite cousin fight . " MALIAH AND BRAYSIA STOP RN" i yelled. monty came and took braysia and left the room. i was still mad at braysia ass bc she lied to me but i'll just leave it at that. when i went to help maliah off the floor she looked bad. maliah had a bloody nose, black eye, busted lip, a knot on her head and he braids were all over the floor. i alrdy knew braysia was gon beat her ass. " damn maliah you got yo ass beat" vicky said laughing. i tried my best not to laugh cause she rlly did😭. " vicky rn is not the time" i said . right now i was taking maliah to the bathroom to help her get all cleaned up. " i can't believe i fought braysia. her ass rlly tried me tonight and then my man gon help her up but not me " maliah said. "maliah you drunk... you didn't even tell him how you felt"i said being honest. " bitch idgaf.you cousin is just a man stealing bitch and your starting to act like one too." maliah said rolling her eyes. " how am i starting to be a bitch when ian do shit to you and don't call braysia a bitch" i said mugging her. " well you supposed to be my friend. you didn't even tell monty how i felt." maliah said. " you said you backed off since he had a gf " i said . " you still should've " maliah said . " you know what ion got time for this shit. " i said walking out the bathroom and slamming the door. i won't finna put up wit this dumb stuff.

back in the room ( where the sleepover was)
i grabbed my purse and called kyair to come pick me up . " bae can you come get me and take me home" i said ." i would bae..but i'm handling business rn. where monty?" kyair asked. " he left and some shit happened so i'm rdy to go." i said ." ight i'm finna send sb to come get you" kyair said . " okay." then i hung up phone.
25 minutes later👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾.
" wake up armani. your ride outside " zania said shaking me awake. " okay " i said getting up grabbing my stuff and walking out the house . " hey " brandon said. " brandon?" i said confused. " yeaa sexy" brandon said . " i have a bf" i said being serious. " okay " brandon said . the car ride was hella quiet so i just put my airpods in and started listening to some music .
15 minutes later at my house <33
" okay we here ma" brandon said. this nigga just don't get it do he damn. " mhm thanks for the ride " i said getting out the car. " hold up.. you not finna talk to me rq" brandon said. " no df . im tired and i keep telling you i have a bf" i said. " i heard you the first time ma" brandon said. brandon needa leave me th alone . brandon grabs my neck and leans me in for a kiss... idek why i was kissing him back, i pushed away . " umm i gotta go" i said closing the car door and running into the house .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 25.9K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
569K 46.8K 22
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
3M 87.1K 26
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
798K 46.7K 38
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...