π–π’π­πœπ‘πœπ«πšπŸπ­ || 𝔅.𝔅...

By littlehawk17

Wanda and Pietro wasn't the only Maximoff. Anara is the oldest of the three. What will happen when three sib... More

Cast
Part One
Chapter 1: HYDRA
Chapter 2: Dreams
Chapter 3: Church
Chapter 4: Mind Games
Chapter 5: Mistake
Chapter 6: Vision
Chapter 7: Sokovia
Chapter 8: Ruins
Chapter 9: Grief
Part two
Chapter 10: Accords
Chapter 11: Decision
Chapter 12: Bucharest
Chapter 13: Escape
Chapter 14: Winter Soldier
Chapter 15 : Teams
Chapter 16: War
Chapter 17: Rafe
Chapter 18: Wakanda
Part three
Chapter 19: Home
Chapter 20: the kiss
Chapter 21: Protection
Chapter 22: Battlefield
chapter 23: Thanos
Part Four
Chapter 24: Revenge
Chapter 26 : Loneliness
Chapter 27: Friend
Chapter 28: Coping
Chapter 29: Forgiveness
Chapter 30: Begging
Chapter 31: Science Bro
Chapter 32: Baby Scott
Chapter 33: Memories
Chapter 34: Stone Decent
Chapter 35: Time Travel
Chapter 36: 2013
Chapter 37: Regret and Promises
Chapter 37: Losing
Chapter 38: Payback
Chapter 39: Endgame
Chapter 40: Goodbyes
* Epilouge *
Post Credit II
Post Credit I
Goodbye <3

Part five

1.2K 23 0
By littlehawk17

Eɴᴅɢᴀᴍᴇ

'𝘼𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝘼𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙚'

꧁꧂

𝘼𝙫𝙣𝙚𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙨 𝙏𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧, 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙔𝙤𝙧𝙠

"One minute." I called out from my kitchen. I sat the cup of water on my breakfast counter and hurried to the front door. I pulled open the door, revealing three Avengers.

"Umm. Hi." I looked between Steve, Natasha and Scott Lang. "Can we come in?" I stepped to the side and they walked in.

"Would you like a drink?" I wondered back to the kitchen and opened the cupboard to grab a glass. "Can I trouble you for something to eat." Ant-Man called out.

After grabbing three glasses of water and some snacks from the fridge, I walked over to them where they sat on the sofa.

"Thank you." Scott thanked me before scoffing back the drink and food. "So what is this about?" I asked with my arms crossed. I didn't recall Lang getting blipped so I didn't think to ask.

"We think we can bring everyone back." I paused, dropping my drink to the floor. "Shit!" I knelt to the floor and started grabbing the glass shards. Once I put it on the counter I grabbed some paper towels and walked back over to the trio and started to wipe up the spilt water.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "I was stuck in the quantum realm. When I got out it had been 5 years." Scott started. "That must have been a very lonely five years." I chuck the soaked towel away.

"That's the thing, for me it was 5 hours." Scott stood up. "Time works different in the quantum realm."

"So how does this mean we can get them back?" I ponder. "We go back in time." Steve stated. "Time travel." Scott corrected after seeing my confused expression.

"That doesn't explain how?" I gave them a dumbfounded expression. "Time works differently in the quantum realm. If we find a way to enter the quantum realm at a certain point in time but then exit the quantum realm at another point in time then we can go back to before... Thanos."

"So why do you need me?" I lent against the counter. "Because we need all the help we can get." Steve spoke, standing up. "So we're getting the team back together?" I tilted my head at him. "In other words, yes."

"We need to get Tony first." Natasha stated, standing up as well. "Tony isn't going to agree." I push myself off where I was leaning. "We know, but we need to at lest try." Steve sighed.

"So your using me to get Tony on board. Guilt trip him." I hummed. "No! No. We are..." Steve trailed off. "We need your help." Scott added.

"Fine." I shrugged and moved to grab my jacket and phone from the chair. "Fine?" Natasha furrowed her eyebrows at my statement. "Yeah. There's a chance to get them back. But you are sure this is going to work? You can't mess with Time. It tends to mess back." I picked up my shoes.

"You know Quantum physics?" Lang questioned. I glanced up to him and looked back to what I was doing. "Some." I didn't think anything of it till looking up to two surprised faces and Scott wide eyed, jaw dropped. "What? I was stuck in an orphanage for seven years. They only had a few books that were donated."

"So you know the basics?" I nodded back to Lang. "That's good. Saves time." Scott chugged the rest of his water. "Tony's in Upstate New York, right?" I grabbed my keys and walked to the door.

"...Yeah." Steve trailed off surprised I know. "I asked Rhodes when I last saw him. Wanted to make sure he was... okay." I lied. I gulped back as I thought of Thor when I last saw him. I hadn't seem him since. He cut off any communication and wouldn't let me help. Val just said to leave him for a bit to chill out. When I next tried we got into an argument so I left.

"So what are we waiting for? Let's go then." I ushered the trio out the door. Bystree(hurry) Bystree(hurry)." I pushed the back of last Avenger, Nat, out the doorway and locked the shut door behind me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 544 13
Maybe this is how it starts. pietro maximoff x fem!oc age of ultron - endgame Β© quicksilvrs 2019-24
67.8K 2K 23
What if there was a chance to save Pietro? Could the Maximoff twins be reunited? What if they weren't the only ones returned? Where will their new...
291K 8.8K 70
BOOK TWO OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ "Miss Stark, may I talk to you... alone?" I tensed at the request. Dad furrowed his eyebrow...
630K 19.1K 74
π™’π™π™šπ™§π™š 𝙩𝙬𝙀 π˜Όπ™«π™šπ™£π™œπ™šπ™§π™¨ 𝙨𝙩𝙧π™ͺπ™œπ™œπ™‘π™š, π™©π™π™§π™žπ™«π™š, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 π™œπ™§π™€π™¬ π™©π™€π™œπ™šπ™©π™π™šπ™§. [Wanda Maximoff x Reader] β€’ β€’ BOOK 1 ➀ Age of Ul...