Fallen Ashes |✔️

By InfiniteDream

Venus Castellanos, trained killer and daughter to the most powerful mafia lord in the states never chose her... More

author's note
character aesthetics
Execution
Illusion
Consternation
Deception
Ruthless
Masquerade
Fallout
Nemesis
Vengeance
Prisoner
Release
Devil
Unholy
Freefall
Lifeline
Lord
Crown
Tainted
Sniper
Duplicity
Red
Mania
Anarchist
Addiction
Legacy
Melody
Intoxicated
Duet
Rise
Vow
Collapse
Flatline
Retrogade
Star-crossed
Abyss
Bad blood
Inferno
Eclipse
Descent
Pandemonium

author's note

2.7K 50 21
By InfiniteDream

Sorry for that ending😭🖤

Firstly, thank you so much for making it to the end of Fallen Ashes. I really appreciate your support, every read and vote that motivated me to keep writing:)

Please consider dropping a comment leaving your final thoughts on the story- if Fallen Ashes gets more attention and readers who would like a continuation of the story, I'd consider writing a sequel in the future if you'd be interested in one! I know a lot of characters might not have an end you were expecting and unanswered questions so let me know if you'd like another story...

It's been difficult at times, especially when I've had to deal with pirating websites (novelhd) trying to steal the story lmao. But we made it!!

Until then, thanks again to my amazing readers for following the story of Venus Castellanos and Ash D'Angelo

See you soon :)
-InfiniteDream

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4M 373K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
643K 21.3K 64
❝I want to worship you like a queen. Every fucking day. And use you like my little slut. Every fucking night. Together, we can set the world on fire...
38.3K 500 35
●COMPLETED● Kate Russo was trained by birth to be a dutiful and compatible wife for the next Don of the Italian Mafia. She was forced to become a qui...
571K 12.2K 62
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✔︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈 "This is a dangerous game you're trying to play. Remember that in the end, thi...