𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓.

By Kinomya

"𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐅 𝘎𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦-𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛-𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘴. 𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣... More

𝟎𝟎.
𝟏.
𝟐.
𝟑.
𝟓.
𝟔.
𝟕.
𝟖.
𝟗.
𝟏𝟎.
𝟏𝟏.
𝟏𝟐.
13.
14
15

𝟒.

3.7K 148 119
By Kinomya

𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢
𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘, 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊

$$$$$

"Bro what is she talking about!" fat yelled.

"What happened?" Lucky questioned while walking by fat along with Milky.

"She talking bout go be with them other bitches what other bitches bro?" fat let out frustrated.

I've been hanging out with Kyia and her friend group for about a month now. I've learned that fat and Kimora date, but their relationship a little rocky. From what I heard, she got trust issues from her ex cheating on her with her sister.

"Bro she always on about something." Fat continued.

"Man y'all always arguing but soon as when she walk through that door y'all gon be boo'd up." Kyia said.

"Nah that be her, she always thinking i'm doing something bro. A nigga can never breath."

"That's yo li ass, when we first met her you wanted to be all over her 'let me take you out on one date and I swear ill leave you alone begging ass nigga." Lucky stated.

"Mane you ain't even have to bring up all that." Fat mugged him.

"Man matter fact fuck y'all." Fat added as he got up and walked out the door.

"That nigga hell, bruh." Milky shook his head.

I stayed quiet and played with my fingers not knowing what to do. I don't really have any friends on social media so I couldn't just text anybody. I have 179 followers in total and I only follow my mom, Poppa, Javari, Kyia and Kimora. Javari hasn't been active since I last saw him. I wonder how he looks now.

"You aight?" Milky asked wrapping his hand around my waist and pulling me closer to him. He's a really clingy person.

It was cute.

I nodded. "Im trying to figure out why my clothes still didn't come in the mail yet. It's been a whole month."

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Fuck wrong with whatchu be wearing?" He looked down at my attire which consisted of me wearing red yeezy foam runners and a brown Jogger and Hoodie set w/ the words "Death Before Dishonor" going straight across in red bold letters.

"You like this?" I looked down at my outfit as well.

He nodded.

"You got yo li hair inna li ponytail witcha edges all slicked and shit. You look cute as hell."

I smiled and looked away from him.

"You checked the tracking thing?" Kyia asked.

"Yes, it said 'delivered today.' like two weeks ago, but I didn't get the package. The rest of my packages should be here by the end of the month."

"What was the package that you should've got two weeks ago?"

"My forever 21 clothes."

"Oh somebody must've stole the package off yo porch." Lucky said.

"Oh." I said. No fucking shit?

"It was just some shirts I was gone cut up, they're as cheap anyways." I shrugged.

"You into that sewing shit?" Milky asked me while pulling out a backwood along with a clear bag that had weed in it. Kyia and Lucky had broke off into their own conversation.

"No, I don't sew but I like to cut shirts up and tie em."

"Oh that's wassup." He picked up some weed in his hand and crumbled it up while sprinkling it onto the back wood.

"You tryna go to the mall then?" He moved his gaze from the blunt to me.

I nodded.

"Y'all tryna slide to the mall right quick?" Milky asked them and Kyia's head instantly shot up.

"Most def." Lucky stood up and pulled up his pants only for them to fall back down.

"Let me call kimora them right quick." Kyia said.

"Them?" I knitted my eyebrows together.

"Kimora and her sister, the one I was telling you about."

"Sister?" I scrunched my face up thinking.

She looked at me with wide eyes and started raising her eyebrows up and down then nodding her head towards the door Fat had just recently left out of.

"Ohhhhhh! okay." I dragged.

She nodded and proceeded to call Kimora. Why is Kimora still hanging out with her if she messed with her boyfriend? I know that's her sister but I could never.

"Hey baby!" Kyia said happily when Kimora answered the phone.

"Hey gi- Get the fuck back before I punch you in yo shit Fat."

"damn I can't lay on you now?"

"You straight."

"that's crazy. I can't even have the person I love the most in my arms." From the sound of fats voice, it sounded like he was smiling.

"Fat get on the floor before you be out the door— oh you wanna play? get the fuck out nigga!" She yelled at him. It was a moment of silence before we heard the door opening and closing. "Anyways, what you up to?"

"Oh we was bout to head to the mall we was tryna see if you wanted to come?"

"You know imma have to bring my sister girl."

"You tryna hit?" Milky asked me moving the blunt in my line of vision.

"Im okay." I smiled.

"What youn smoke or sumin?" He curiously eyed me.

I shook my head. He shrugged and passed the blunt to Lucky.

"Now yo ass know you can't roll up. Nigga gon pass me this lumpy ass blunt." He showed Kyia the blunt and she laughed.

"Mane fuck up." Milky threw his head back.

"Alright imma see y'all there." Kyia hung the phone up.

"They gon meet us at the mall." She added.

"Bro why the fuck you squeezing the blunt." Milky mugged Lucky.

"Tryna make that shit evened out, Ion see how yo ass mess up the blunt this bad. Nigga wanna be Smiley so bad. Knowing yo ass can't roll." He shook his head.

This was the fourth timed they mentioned him since i've started hanging out with them. I asked Kyia about it but she said she'd only spoken too him a couple times before he got locked up.

She said he was nothing but positive energy and kept a smile on his face and that he got sentenced 25 to life with no chance of probation.

It low key made me frown because every time she spoke about him I smiled. He seemed like a fun person to be around.

"Mane yo ass a fucking hater." Milky said standing up.

"You ready?" He asked looking down at me and I nodded standing up.

"Yo ass so damn skinny bruh" He shook his head and chuckled when he grabbed my head. I snatched my hand out of his grasp and walked off ahead of him.

"Kyia, imma ride with you." I said before walking out of the door.

$$$$$

We'd been at the mall for over an hour now and we're going to foot locker before we go home.

"Imani, lemme talk to you right quick." I heard Milky say in the back of me.

I stayed silent and continued walking with Kyia and Kimora while her sister, Mercedes, dragged closely behind. Apparently Kimora didn't tell her momma that Mercedes slept with her ex boyfriend. Her mother just thought they fell out for no reason so she forced them to go everywhere together so they could get along again.

Kimora didn't want Fat hanging out with Mercedes at all but he made it very clear he only wanted her.

"That nigga so annoying." Kyia rolled her eyes.

"I told you not to entertain him cause he clingy as fuck." She added.

"I'm sorry." I looked down at my shoes. She told me not to entertain him but I thought it was cute. I mean Kyia made it clear he's the loyal type and he knows what he wants.

"Ain't shit to be sorry b- What the fuck?" Kyia stopped mid sentence and her eyes widened in shock.

Kimora's mouth dropped open and her eyes widened. I shifted my gaze to what they were looking at and there was a large crowd surrounding foot locker. As we all made our way towards the crowd I looked behind me and saw that Lucky and Milky both held a shocked expression on their faces as well.

"Hollon don't fight yet!" A brownskin tall boy yelled. He had dreads that almost reached his neck but they didn't hang over his face like most people locs did. He held a huge smile on his face which cause me to notice the diamond grill in his mouth. Along side of him was a beautiful brownskin whose head held a fro full of red curls.

She was also tall but not as tall as him. She smiled and laughed while watching the dude push through the crowd and she soon followed after him. Kyia pulled me by her and whispered so the others wouldn't hear her. "That's smiley." She said and I instantly smiled. "The girl is Zyona, one of his sisters."

"I thought you said he had 25 to life." I frowned at her.

"I said I HEARD he has 25 to life." She mugged me.

Another dude could barley stand straight because he was laughing so hard and struggled but also followed behind them. "And that's E3." He had a little gap in his teeth with dreads that were in two braids.

Smiley got in between the two girls who were about to fight. "hollon lemme delete a couple apps, my storage full!"

We pushed through the crowd and observed the scene before us.

"Ight." He put his phone in the air. "We want a clean fight. No wig pulling and no shirt pulling. Stay in the middle! Y'all come by my side on my momma i'm knocking bitches out. When I move from in the middle fight over yo boyfriend like yo life depend on it." He pointed to the first girl. "And fight for the nigga who embarrassed you on social media and put a knot on yo head but you still love him even though heon give a fuck about you like yo life depend on it." He pointed to the other girl.

He ran from out the middle and they instantly started fighting. Mercedes went by the boy to start a conversation I assume and he put his hand on her face and nudged her head back while continuing to record the fight. I wasn't really paying attention to the fight, Smiley had all of my attention but i'm sure the first girl was winning.

I looked to the side where the rest of the group was to see that Kyia, Kimora and Lucky was watching the fight while Milky glared at Smiley. I directed my gaze back to the dude and a aggravated expression took over his face.

He smacked his teeth. "Y'all wrap this shit up I ran outta storage again bruh."

"Mane you hell." E3 said as Zyona laughed.

One of the footlocker workers broke up the fight and held the second girl back.

"No bullshit you beat shawty ass bruh, what's yo number I gotta couple bitches imma need you to knock out fa me." He asked the first girl.

"So you just gone ask for her number in front of me?" Mercedes asked the dude and he mugged her.

"By a couple bitches I mean this bitch."

Zyona laughed again.

"Bitch what you laughing at!" Mercedes yelled and pointed her finger in Zyona's face. This caught the attention of Kimora and Kyia.

"I'll beat yo ass bout that one jit. Get the fuck on fo I go will smith on yo ass foo." He smiled and pulled up his pants only for them to fall back down. I couldn't take him as a scary person because he had a smile plastered on his face.

He then went back to talking to the girl who'd won the fight. Mercedes huffed and walked back towards us causing the gaze of Zyona to land on us. Her eyes widened and she started tapping E3.

He looked at us and he tapped Smiley.

"Imani baby come over here." Kimora said reaching out her hand for me to grab I knitted my eyebrows together and walked by them.

I soon turned back around to see Milky and Smiley glaring at each other. While lucky went and started talking to E3.

I shifted my gaze behind the two and looked at mercedes who held a aggravated expression on her face.

Mercedes mugged me then walked out the footlocker, where security soon stopped her.

They're so late.

I turned back around and watched as Lucky, Smiley, Milky, E3, and Zyona made their way towards us.

Kimora ran towards smiley and jumped on him.

"Wassa li one." He smiled and wrapped his arm around her so she wouldn't fall.

"Damn yo ass look different as hell." He smirked at Kyia and put Kimora down then went and wrapped his arm around Kyia.

"Boy bye." She smiled and adjusted her gaze towards E3.

"Wasshanin li folks." He smiled at Kyia as she tried to hug my side to hide the smile on her face.

Smiley then looked at me and smiled. "Imani?"

I scrunched my eyebrows up in confusion, not knowing how he knew my name.

"I know everybody name." He reassured me.

"Damn you can't speak?" He walked up to me and I took a step back eyeing Milky.

"Just vibe." Milky chuckled at me.

Smiley backed away from me with his hands held up in surrender. "She boof." He looked at Milky and E3 laughed. "Chill bro." E3 eyed me then looked at Kyia with curious eyes.

"My cousin." She said and he nodded.

"That girl probably don't want nobody she don't know all up on her." Zyona said.

"Man you acting like I was finna hug and kiss on ha, I was just tryna give ha a hug. It's clear tha girl nervous Jit."

"I'm not nervous." I said but my voice came out in a squeak.

"This cool and all but nigga why you ain't tell us you was out." Lucky sized him.

"Y'all niggas some bad influences." He shook his head.

"Umm we don't care. Why haven't you been around E3?" Kimora asked him.

"Jit yo ass better care." Smiley pulled up his pants and walked up to her and she laughed at him.

"Y'all know I only hang round yall when Smiley round. Cuh wasn't round so I wasn't round. Ion got no reason to speak to y'all." E3 said.

"Oh." Kyia mumbled and Kimora mugged him.

"I thought we was friends." Kimora fake cried and then I moved to the figure who stood quiet by Smiley. She was so pretty. She looked at me and smiled.

I smiled back, but continued looking at her when security soon came walking in with Mercedes following closely behind.

She pointed out the two girls who were fighting and Lucky instantly smacked his teeth. "Always the broke bitches that be snitching." He huffed.

The once large crowd, soon turned into regulars just shopping. We made our way out the mall and headed home.

$$$$$

hi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 9.8K 51
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧' 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐈 𝐭�...
11.1K 394 12
"𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗜'𝗺 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝗲𝘀 𝗜 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗼 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗢𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝗲�...
278K 10.6K 33
"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ©️𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
1.3M 78.8K 47
𝐎𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐚𝐥𝐬..