Entracing Tales

By angeleyes1301

Cover made by @Aayat_fatima A few short stories come to my mind. Hope you all enjoy it. #8 in shortlovestorie... More

Introduction
Vicious heart
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter 4
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Announcement
Qurbaan
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Shattered Hearts
Announcement

Chapter 3

312 22 3
By angeleyes1301

Zoya pov

I woke up with a hand around my waist. Then I realized that I'm not in my room making me go into my thoughts. I turn and saw Farzaan asleep holding me to his chest.

I then realized we consummated our marriage.

No, this shouldn't have happened.

I abruptly moved his hand making him wake up.

"Zoya, what happened?" he asked worriedly.

Ignoring him I tried to wake up but he grabbed me by my waist making me straddle him.

"Leave me!" I said avoiding eye contact.

"No. No more running. He answered. What happened? Do you regret last night?" he asked.

I didn't answer. I didn't know what to say.

"Answer me Zoya."

"You.....your wife....it it shouldn't have happened," I whispered.

"Zoya. Nasiha isn't my daughter," he said shocking me. I was never married. She is my big brother's and bhabhi's daughter. They died in a car accident when Nasiha was one year old.

"Wh what???" I asked shocked.

"Yes. Nasiha is my niece but I sacrificed my life for her and I still would," He said.

"Why did you do what you did with Afreen. How can I trust you again?" I sobbed looking at my fingers.

"I made a mistake and I have paid for it.  I will never do that again. You and Nasiha have become my life, He said cupping my face. I can't lose you Zoya. You know when you told me you loved me but left I felt like my heart was ripped and seeing you every day but not being able to talk to you was the worse pain ever. Trust me. I never looked at another woman. You are my wife. I'll be devastated if you leave me. I love you Habibti, He said shocking me. I don't know when or how it happened but it just did."

"I love you too," I replied with a smile after getting over my shock.

Placing a kiss on my cheek he pulled me in for a hug. I feel so happy.

"If you do what you did with Afreen again, I'll never speak to you again. I'll take Nasiha away with me," I said while I was hugging him.

"Never, he said tightening the hug. I won't let you leave."

After about five minutes he pulled away from the hug looking down making me realize that we aren't wearing anything. I felt so shy so I was about to wake up when he stopped me.

"Farzaan. Let me go please," I pleaded but it seems he has other plans.

He pulled me closer to his chest with one hand and grabbed my chin firm yet gently. He placed his lips on mine giving me a soft kiss but then it turned deep and passionate. Soon our position turned with him on top of me. Looks like we won't be getting out of bed anytime soon.

Two months later.

I was sitting in the lounge and thinking about my life. After our confession, Farzaan never fails to shower his love on me. Every day he surprises me with something new and he really is a romantic person.

These days he is less stressed out as I help him a lot. I only work half a day because of Nasiha.

If anything is important then I do it from home.

I'm just looking at Nasiha and thinking about her parents. She is really going through a lot. Shame. But I wonder why Farzaan had to bring her up on his own. Why didn't the family bring her up? Her grandparents didn't even come once to see her.

"Abbu," Nasiha shouted bringing me back to reality.

"How are you meri jaan and how was school," he asked.

"It was good. I made a friend today. He was sad and when I asked why he said he had no friends so I became friends with him," she said with a smile.

That's good. He said hugging her then he went to freshen up while I set the table.

After having supper Nasiha went to bed as she gets really tired. I was just relaxing on Farzaan's chest while he played with my hair.

"What's wrong jaan? Where are you lost?" he asked.

"Farzi why don't you and Nasiha stay with your parents?" I asked.

His hand stilled but then he continued and then started speaking.

"My parents didn't want to look after Nasiha neither did bhabhi's parents."

"Bhabhi's father and my father were rivals and they didn't accept bhaijaan's and bhabhi's relationship."

"When both bhaijaan and bhabhi passed away they wanted to put Nasiha in an orphanage but I took her responsibility making them throw me out. Recently my father started talking to me and that was when he helped us out when we were about to get married."

"They still not happy but they have come to terms with it. I just don't want Nasiha going through any stress because sometimes when I'm not around they can I'll treat her." He explained.

When he was done there were tears in my eyes.

"You have done a good job. Bhaijaan and Bhabhi must be so proud of you," I said kissing his cheek.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I replied. Making ourselves comfortable we fell off to sleep.

The next morning.

I woke up and noticed Farzaan isn't in bed so when I checked the time it was past 8 am.

"How did I sleep so long?" Jumping out I had a quick shower and got dressed. When I went out I saw Nasiha and Farzaan making breakfast and they looked so cute but whatever they were making was making me feel nauseous.

I really need to see a doctor. I have been feeling like this for a few days now.

I was just about to walk when I felt dizzy and the next moment I blacked out.

Waking up I noticed I'm in the hospital and Farzaan was sitting by my bedside.

"Farzi, What happen?" I asked.

"Jaan you awake. How you feeling?" he asked with worry.

"I'm okay. What happened?" I asked.

"You fainted. You pregnant jaan," He said with a huge grin on his face as he kissed my head.

"I'm pregnant?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"Yes jaan."

"Mrs. Abdul, how are you feeling?" asked the doctor as she walked in with the nurse.

"I'm much better, thank you, doctor."

"That's good. Well, I'm sure your husband has given you the good news. Do you feel sick or dizzy often?"

"I only felt dizzy this morning but nauseous I felt for a few days.

"Okay. Well, I have been prescribed some meds. It should help. Make sure you come for your checkup every month and if you experience any pain then make sure you bring it to my attention."

"Thank you, doctor."

"Okay then you can go home," she said making me nod.

"I'll fill in the papers," Farzaan said making me nod.

After he was done we left for home. I was feeling a little sleepy so I went to bed.

As the months went by Farzaan was really protective over Zoya. He made sure she wasn't stressed out. Everything was found for her.

Now she is in her ninth month and he hasn't been going to work often saying he is worried for her.

"Farzaan. You shouldn't have taken so many days' leave," I said as he gave me a cup of tea.

"Jaan I don't want to leave you alone for a minute. I told you I will be with you through this and I will," He said placing a peck on my lips.

"I'm just going to see on Nasiha," he said making me nod.

I was just sipping on my tea when I felt a pain. Ignoring it I continued drinking my tea when the pain hit again making me scream out loud.

Third pov 

As soon as Zoya screamed Farzaan rushed out. Seeing her in pain he rushed her to the hospital.

He was in panic mode and so was Nasiha but at least Afreen and Farhad were there calming him down.

After 10 long hours, Zoya gave birth to a baby boy.

Everyone was really excited. Even Farzaans parents ended up coming to see the new member.

They named him Shuraim Abdul. He was really cute and chubby. Nasiha was really excited to have a baby brother. She was full of smiles.

Zoya was feeling tired and visiting hours were over so everyone left leaving the couple alone.

"Are you happy?" asked Zoya.

"More than happy jaan. Thank you for coming into my life and giving me the best gift in the world. I love you."

"I love you too," Zoya replied.

They both fell asleep as it was a long tiring day.

15 years later.

Nasiha was asleep when she heard her phone ring.

"Hello," she answered.

"As salaamu alaikum, how you meri bachi ammi greeted.

"Wa alaikum salaam. I'm okay and you ammi?"  asked in my sleepy voice.

"I'm good. We are on our way to see you jaan. We about an hour away," ammi told me

"Really Ammi.

"Jee meri jaan."

"Yay, I can't wait ammi. Why didn't you tell me earlier? Okay. I need to prepare for you'll ammi. I'll see you'll just now. Love you ammi."

"Love you too."

I jumped out of bed and went into the bathroom 

Ammi has been really an amazing mother. She took care of me just like her own daughter. I love her to bits. I wonder how my real mother was. Abbu never mentioned her to me neither did I ask.

I finished everything and cooked mutton curry for them. It's already two hours and ammi aur abbu hasn't come. They aren't even taking my calls.

Soon I heard the phone ring from an unknown number.

"Hello," I answered.

"Hello, am I speaking to Nasiha?"

"Yes, you are and who am I speaking to.

"You are speaking to inspector Hamid. I'm calling you from city hospital. It's regarding your family."

"They have met into an accident. Can you please come?"

"Yes inspector I'm coming now," I said as I grabbed my keys and ran out driving like a madwoman to the hospital.

As I reached I asked someone and they took me to the ward but before we could enter they rolled out three bodies and when I saw the face it was Ammi Abbu and Shuraim.

In a spilt second I lost my entire family.

The end

___________________________________________

So this is the end of Qurbaan.

There will be a story for Nasiha. It will be called "The untold Secret"

So how was Qurbaan.

I know it was a sad ending but not all stories have happy endings. I would love to hear your comments. Please share you views.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607 184 11
Hey so this is my first story based on my imagination 💌 He hates her she also does but there's is a something she couldn't deny The feelings she h...
267K 8.8K 71
Ayeleen was a passionate doctor, who achieved her dream after many struggles. She was committed to a man whom she loved for seven years, and he loved...
392 25 8
This is a compilation of short 'love' stories. :) Enjoy! :D Please do comment/critique. Credits to @Arabian-Rose for this amazing cover. :)
3.6K 139 59
Some great stories that I love! Hope you guys love them too! Please let me know about any mistakes and or comments on what y'all want. Enjoy! Thanks...