THE AFTERGLOW | | vk

By vk69none

Jeon Jeongguk is a little, who has a hard time dealing with and taking care of himself. But, little does he k... More

HELLO
INTRODUCTION
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
*spoiler*
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
IMPORTANT
NOTICE

20

5.5K 172 57
By vk69none

Everything we do as human beings becomes tiresome at times. Regardless of how much you enjoy doing it. We're in desperate need of a break. Take a break from it all. When we don't receive that time for ourselves, however, our feelings change to frustration. Everything in our environment serves as a trigger for us. Mind you, I'm talking about the tiniest of details. We just want to vanish from the world for a while till everything comes back to normal. Our bodies are simply taken over by exhaustion.

well, it's the same case with Taehyung. He is desperate for a break. He needs time for himself, away from everything. 

After the incident at the company the other day, Mr Wang wasn't happy at all. He lost a great Deal with Mr Byun. His company was one of the most reputed companies. He has to pay a huge amount to their company as compensation for breaking the contract as he couldn't just work with someone whose son is abusive towards his employees. That was just so disrespectful so, he cancelled the deal himself. He was annoyed at the fact about what happened the other day and the fact that he was taking it on his head employees and employees made it even worse. 

Taehyung's workload is increased. Their company had to gain back all the loss as soon as possible. He is going back home late for the past few days. He is having a hectic schedule every day. He just wants to go back home and plop himself down on the bed.

-

As usual, taehyung is late home again. he hung his jacket to its respective places. He trudged to the hall to meet with a little being who was indulged doing something on a paper with his crayons. He could only care less right now. He looked around to find jimin chopping the vegetables, probably making dinner. He just went to the couch and plopped himself heavily on it. 

The action caught the little one's attention. He smiled when he saw who it was. "taetae" He exclaimed loudly as he grabbed jimin's attention as well. " Finally home, huh!" Jimin muttered loud enough for taehyung to hear. "yes, Hyung." He said slouching down into the couch and closing his eyes.

 " freshen up. The food is almost ready to be served." Jimin stated as he tossed the vegetables on the pan. 

After a couple of minutes, taehyung peeled his eyes open and took his laptop again and started working again. He still had pending work. Later, felt someone trying to climb on him and settling themselves on his lap. He averted his gaze to meet with a happy jeongguk. " what are you doing, jeongguk? I'm busy right now." he croaked with an unusual tone but the younger was too happy to notice it. "taetae, lwook kookie mwade." jeongguk said being excited. 

"later kookie, Taetae is tired and he is working right now," Taehyung said closing his eyes in annoyance. "But kookie, mwade this for taetae." Jeongguk tried to persuade. "I'll look at it tomorrow, jeongguk. I'm really tired today." taehyung ignored him again and started typing again which made jeongguk pout. 

"Pwease" jeongguk pleaded again nudging elder's laptop. taehyung was not in the best mood to listen or in the right mind to think. He hissed in annoyance. " do you not understand when I say I'm tired and busy, huh? Cant, you understand that simple shit. Why should it always has to be about you! Can't, you understand when people are busy, Huh? or are you really desperate to get punished or to seek attention. Don't you have better work to do?" Taehyung snarled putting his laptop aside which made jeongguk flinch very hard. 

Taehyung grabbed Jeongguk's wrist and pulled him back when the younger was quietly slipping off his lap. "What is the fifth rule, jeongguk?" He asked jeongguk who looked down. " I asked what is the fifth rule, Jeongguk?" the elder raising his voice a little louder.

 " Look at me when I'm talking to you," he ordered. Jeongguk lift his head up with tears trickling in his eyes, fear evident but taehyung's mind was too clouded to notice them. " Don't disturb tae tae when he is busy doing work." he muttered quietly looking back down again. 

"what is happening here? what are you doing, Tae?" Jimin asking walking out of the kitchen when he heard loud noises from the living room. 

"Shut up, Jimin. Don't interfere." Taehyung snapped still looking at the younger sharply to which the eldest of all scoffed crossing his arms on the chest, walking back to the kitchen knowing how much taehyung is going to regret this later. No one has ever seen taehyung this mad and annoyed. Though if he was angry or annoyed, he neither showed nor took it out on someone. 

"What is the eigth rule, Jeongguk?" Taehyung asked again with the same tone. 

" No stubborn behaviour." he muttlered again. 

" dont you think you deserve a punishment right now?" taehyung croaked as he looked jeongguk who was trembling in fear. 

" Nwo. Kookie ish sowwy. Kookie won' rwepeat this again." He requested with quivering lips, ready to burst out in tears anytime. Taehyung shook his head in denial " Come here" The elder beckoned. Jeongguk shook his head but he pulled him holding his wrist " Nwo" the little one requested again. 

Taehyung pulled jeongguk to himself again laid him backwards across his lap. he srtipped down his sweats and boxers down until his ankles left him a bare butt. The elder lift his hand and flung it on his butt really hard. Younger closed his eyes shut and winced loudly in pain. 

Jimin couldn't have proper sight of what is happening but he gasped when he realised that his best friend was spanking his boyfriend. He was really angry with his friend for his actions and felt sad for the little one as he couldn't help him.

Taehyung spanked the younger for 10 times straight and pulled his pants back up and sat him up on his lap. The little one felt his butt sore after a hard punishment. Tears were cascading down continuesly due to stinging pain in his bottom half.

" Never disobey the rules again. Do you understand"  taehyung warned the younger who nodded immediately while getting off lap. 

He quietly wobbled to his room sniffing loudly. Taehyung sighed loudly and continued his work until he heard his hyung speak, walking to him from the kitchen.

" Seriously, Tae. Do you have to this far just because he wanted to show you something?." Jimin legit yelled picking up the piece of paper from the ground. 

"Couldn't you give him your five minutes of your time? The poor boy waits for you every night to spend time with but falls asleep before you come home. Again, you leave to work before he wakes up in the morning. He just wanted a little attention from his boyfriend or at least his caregiver cause he was worried. He protested to stay awake though he was tired just to make this drawing for you which said that ' It's ok, taetae. kookie is with you' thinking that it will make you happy and less tired. He was so excited to show you this and was waiting for you to come back as soon as possible but you just ruined the whole moment." Jimin yelled smashing the paper with the drawing on it on taehyung's face angrily. 

" fuck you, Taehyung. The little one would just forgive you just like that when you apologize. That's how innocent he is and you know that too. You don't deserve immediate forgiveness from him after what you did today." Jimin huffed angrily being really disappointed at the younger's actions. 

well, with taehyung, realisation had a crash landing him. He just stared at jimin with wide eyes and mouth ajar. He was brought back to the world from his thoughts. 

"H-hy-hyung!" he sturtterd turning the paper in his hands to look at it properly. He felt like shit after he looked at the drawing in front of him. There were 2 people standing eachothers hands looking at eachother in their eyes. He guessed the tall guy was himself and the short guy was jeongguk. Jeongguks figure had a cloud above his head which said 'it's ok, taetae. Kookie is with you.' he gulped thickly thinking about how jeongguk might be feeling right now. He knew he fucked up big time. 

He put the paper aside on the couch and buried his face in his hand with his shoulders humped down. He slowly lifted his gaze to jimin who was glaring daggers at him with his arms crossed on his chest 

"What now, huh?" Jimin deadpanned.

"I am sorry" He apolozied

" Why the fuck are you apologising to me. Go say that to someone who deserves to hear that from you." jimin explained angrily before stomping to his room.

Taehyung carelessly ruffled his hair and got up from the couch. He slowly walked to his and jeongguk's room and slowly pushed the door open to see the younger sitting on the desk, writing something in his book. 

He took a deep breath before walking into him. " k-kookie" He called his name softly.

The younger flinched a little but responded back, nonetheless. "Y-yes. H-hyung." 

'what the fuck!! Did he slip out of his headspace' taehyung thought being worried for the younger. He went and sat beside the younger. "what are you doing, kookie?" He asked confused when he saw solving accounting problems. " I h-have a test t-tomorrow, hyung. I'm practising," he said not taking his eyes off the book.

"Huh? I already checked your timetable and schedules, kookie. You don't have any tests or exams anytime soon at school."  the elder said furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. 

" I h-have one tomorrow, h-hyung." he still said anyway. " stop lying, jeongguk. I checked your schedules already." the elder spoke keeping his own hand on younger's to stop his actions but the younger flinched due to a sudden skinship. The elder's eyes softened when he saw that the younger was looking everywhere but him. 

"oh my god " he muttered under his breath, feeling bad for the younger and angry at himself for scaring his little world. He looked at jeongguk again turned younger's chair to an angle where they are facing each other now.  Jeongguk looked down at lap, fiddling on his finger and biting on his lip. Taehyung his action really cute but it was not the time to admire. "d-do you n-need anything, h-hyung?" he asked in tiny not averting his gaze. 

Taehyung sighed and held his hands in his, softly caressing with the pad of his thumb. he took a deep breath and spoke " Kookie, I am really really really really sorry for yelling at you and spanking you not knowing your intentions. I was not in my right mind. Anger took the best of me and I couldn't think properly." He finally apologized looking at younger with the softest eyes."

"O-Oh. about t-that. It's ok, hyung. I shouldn't have d-disturbed nor broken the r-rules. I forgive you." Younger said softly smiling at the elder who had his eyes widened. Jimin's words were repeating his head. Jeongguk was indeed innocent and soft-hearted to hold grudge against someone.

 He shook his head vigorously in denial " You can't really forgive me just like that. I mean you take an act of revenge back on me. You just tried to make me feel good with the drawing and I just messed real bad talking rudely and also using harsh words that might have hurt you." He submitted. Younger's eyes widened when he mentioned the drawing. 

" did you see the drawing, hyung?" He asked surprised to which the elder nodded eagerly. "Yes, I saw it. It was really cute and beautiful. It was so thoughtful of you. I really appreciate your, kookie. I really loved it. Tomorrow we will it hang on the fridge." He exclaimed and didn't miss the dark hue on the younger's one's cheeks and grinned widely at how cute he looked. 

"y-you loved it?" younger asked again and the elder nodded with a wide smile on his face. "It's as beautiful as you." He mentioned and jeongguk's eyes twinkled who had a shy smile plastered on his face. 

Taehyung lift his left hand up and cupped his cheeks, caressing softly. " I'm sorry" He apologized again and kept looking younger in his eyes softly. Slowly his gaze shifted to younger's soft, almost red lips and back to his eyes and continued oscillating his gaze back and forth on his lips and eyes until he leaned in. He looked in his eyes for the last time asking for permission and the younger nodded shyly. 

He instantly pressed his lips on jeongguk's. He parted his lips a little and connected them like a lost puzzle. he moved them slowly sucking onto younger's lips softly who looked like he had trouble kissing. He immediately pulled away when he sensed the discomfort in younger's actions.

"It's ok. you don't have to force yourself. we can do this later when you are comfortable, ok?" He said assuringly while pushing his long bangs behind his ear. The younger shook his head immediately "N-no, It's not that. I-I am comfortable k-kissing you, H-hyung but " He looked at his boyfriend who gave all his attention who nodded at him signalling him to continue. He licked his lips and looked down shyly. "b-but, the t-thing is I've n-never been kissed." He admitted looking away. 

Taehyung wanted to facepalm himself for forgetting that fact. He was being so careless these days. He looked back younger who was fiddling his fingers on his lap. He leaned in again and cupped younger's face with both of his hands. He made him look at him.

"Just follow what I do. Reciprocate the actions, ok?" the younger nodded. Taehyung pressed his lips again and started moving them slowly against jeongguk's. He sighed in content when the younger reciprocated his actions. They both melted into the kiss. Jeongguk snaked his arms around tae's shoulder. Taehyung brought himself close to the younger and savoured his lips sucking and slightly biting on them as they moved them in a sync. After a minute, they both pulled away while panting, resting their foreheads against each other with their eyes still closed. They both had dusty pink hue spread across their cheeks

Taehyung leaned down again, connecting their lips for the third time. In the process, he held the younger by his waist and pulled him onto his lap. Jeongguk immediately straddled him and circled his arms around taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung held him by the waist to keep him in place. He slowly slipped his hand into younger's hoddie, caressing his back and waist with his warm hand. He felt the younger moaning in the kiss to which he smiled and kissed back with a little more force. 

2 minutes later, they pulled back with a string of saliva connecting their lips. Taehyung looked at younger who looked vulnerable with sweat beads on his forehead and swollen red lips. He was panting softly looking down with a deep hue on his cheeks. He gave last long peck before pulling away completely. He ran his thumb over younger's swollen red lips. He held him close tightly in his embrace " I Love you." He confessed. Jeongguk looked at him with wide eyes and a shy smile. He leaned down hid his face in the crook of taehyung's neck. "I love you too, hyung" he muttered him his neck. Taehyung could feel younger smiling against his neck, so he tightened the hug and kissed his crown before speaking. 

" I've been meaning to say this, baby. I'm not only sorry for today's actions but also when baekhyun abused you. I shouldn't have left you alone there with someone I hardly knew. It must have traumatized you a lot. I would never repeat that mistake. I will never leave you alone with anyone. You'll always be under my vision. I will not trust you with anyone except myself or jimin or other hyungs. I'll surely make it up to you once my workload is reduced." The elder confessed gazing down at the younger.

 "It's ok, Hyung. You don't have to make it up. You didn't know that would happen either." jeongguk persisted but the elder shook his head. "No, I insist and you will really love it." He said and pecked younger's cheek and younger couldn't deny anymore so he finally nodded which brought a smile on taehyung's face. "My precious baby. I can never get enough of you. I'm so lucky to have you, my baby." He spoke as he squished him tight in his arms as much as possible. 

"Mmmh, h-Hyung. It hurts" Younger said as a joke but taehyung stopped all his actions and stood up which made the younger wrap his legs around his caregiver's waist. 

"Oh my god. Does it sting, baby." He said rubbing younger's bum gently and swaying the petit body from right to left. 

"H-hyung, I-i am not in m-my headspace r-right now. Y-you don't have to baby me." Jeongguk said being flustered at the elder's action but the elder snorted at his statement. " So what, Headspace or not. You are still my baby and my no.1 priority." He continued swaying him while rubbing his bum gently while the younger was all red but in content and happiness. 

"c'mon let's get you treated, baby," The elder said walking towards the first aid box and grabbing the ointment with the younger still in his arms.  He laid the younger on the bed on his stomach and pulled his pants down. He felt bad when saw that the younger's buttcheeks were red and a little swollen. He immediately unscrewed the cap and squeezed the ointment out. He lathered it evenly on his cheeks and pulled his pants back up. He kept the ointment aside and plopped down on the bed beside the younger. He brought him closer to his chest and let the younger snuggle more. He kept rubbing his bum gently to soothe the pain and held his waist tightly with the other hand who closed his eyes already.

"good night, baby. I'm sorry again. sweet dreams" He wished and pecked his lips before letting them sleep take over him as they cuddled the whole night in each other's embrace. "G'ni" 

---------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

524K 21.6K 30
Taehyung, Jungkook's roommate, is babysitting a little boy for the week and Jungkook is not too happy about that. *CONTAINS LITTLESPACE*
123K 5.3K 41
[Completed] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left Korea for five years because of his con...
13.4K 860 9
Taehyung is an innocent eighteen year old. Finally living anxiously alone at the most prestigious university of Seoul. Much to Taehyung's upset and h...