Future Days (Spiderwitch)

By Kittenshine

What if Scarlet witch never joined the Avengers but when she did vision betrayed her. She is now the Avengers... More

Running away
Who is she?
Getting to know each other
Still have hope
Saying goodbye to memories
An assassin is born
A long night (Part 1)
A long night Part 2
What have I done....
Can't make the same mistake
Getting closer
I'm so tired
Wanda?
She's back

This can't be happening....Not again

1.3K 22 52
By Kittenshine

Wanda POV

We met on top of the rooftop for about 3 months and not once have I seen the avengers, well except for one time when I saw Captain America wearing a hat walking around New York City. Spider-Man has been really kind to me and keeping me sane which I really appreciate, I also figured out he's around my age which is really cool. We haven't told each other our names yet. It's not that I don't trust him. I just don't want him to look at me differently. Right now he is bringing me into an apartment for me to take a shower since I haven't taken one in months and my hair is really greasy.

"Okay the shower is upstairs and I will bring you new clothes, also there's a toothbrush and a hairbrush under the sink if you need it" he said as he held out a towel and I nodded my head "Thank you" I said as I grabbed the towel from his hand and walk upstairs to the bathroom. I took off my clothes and walked into the shower, once the warm water hit my back I looked down to see a lot of dirt coming off of me 'Okay then'. When all the dirt was off and I used Spidey's shampoo and conditioner for my hair trying to get the grease out of my hair, I got out of the shower and just then Spider-Man open the door "Hey I got you some-" he said and he stopped dead in his tracks as I grab the towel he brought me earlier to cover up my breasts and my vagina as I just smile at him awkwardly. He stared at me like deer in headlights he's not looking at my breasts or body just my face 'I hope he didn't see anything' I thought "Ummm hi" I said not knowing what else to say as I see him snap out of his little trance 'Maybe he has never seen a woman naked before' I thought "H-here's some spare clothes" he said as he put the clothes on the sink I then wap the towel I used to cover my breasts and my vagina around my body "I-i didn't have any girls underwear so I got you some boxers, I hope you don't mind" he said nervously 'Well at least he lives alone as he doesn't have any women's underwear' I thought "N-no I don't mind" I said smiling awkwardly "I'm just going to" he said pointing to my dirty clothes on the floor "Yeah sure" I said as we both bend down to get my clothes and bump into each other "Sorry" we both said at the same time I giggled as he grabs my dirty clothes. "I'm just going to go" he said as he exited the bathroom and I started blushing like crazy. 'That was awkward' I thought as I dried myself off and put on the clean clothes he left on the sink, I then started brushing my hair, and use the toothbrush to wash my teeth and tongue.

I walked out of the bathroom after I finished brushing my teeth and went downstairs as I walk to the stars. I noticed some pictures of a man and a woman there holding a baby boy. There are some more of a middle aged man and a woman in her twenties and a young boy in between them. I walk past a bedroom door that is open slightly and I see a picture of a very attractive blonde girl smiling. 'I wonder who those people are' I thought as I walk down the stars I then see Spider Man in the kitchen making something. "Hi Spidey" I said as I entered the kitchen and sat down on the counter "Hi" he said, still paying attention to cooking "What are you making?" I asked as I jumped off the counter and went to stand beside him. "Well I was thinking about making soup so we can go to our favorite spot and watch the sunset as we drink some soup but I just don't know what's missing" he said "Can I have a taste?" I asked as he nodded and took a spoon full of the soup and brought the spoon to my face me to feed me the soup, I moved my hair behind my ear and took a sip "Mm your right it's missing something" I said as I started to think of what it's missing, I then realize what it was missing "Where is your seasoning cabinet?" I asked and he pointed to the cabinet next to me. I opened the cabinet and started looking for the chili powder "Ha" I explained as I grabbed the chili powder and turned towards the pot "Chili powder?" He asked confused, "Just trust the process, Spidey" I said smiling as I poured some chili powder in, I put the chili powder on the counter "Can I use this?" I asked pointing to the wooden spoon "Sure" he said as he handed it to me "Thanks" I said as I mixed the chili powder in "Okaaayy try this" I said as I took a spoon full of soup and brought it up to his face and he pulled his mask above his nose and took a sip "Mmm you are right chili powder is what was missing" he said smiling which made my heart flutter "I know right" I said as I took a sip from the same spoon, I see Spidey looking at me from the corner of my eye so I turn around to see a light shade of pink on his cheek "What? Is there something on my face" I said as I started to touch my face worried "No no there's nothing on your face, it just you have beautiful green eyes" he said and a blush spread across my face "T-thanks" I said as we stare into each other eyes well lens for me, I put my hand on his cheek as I trace his jawline to his lips.

'No Wanda you can't be in love with him it's not like he's in love with me anyway why would he i'm not attractive and he might have a girlfriend already' I thought as I retract my hand and look away "Is there anything to put the soup in?" I asked as I turn off the stove "Yeah umm" he said as I grab the pot and he put the flask on the counter and I poured the soup into the container, I put the pot back on the stove and Spidey put the cap back on "Okay so how are you going to get to our favorite spot?" I asked as he pulled down his mask "Well I got one idea but I don't think you're going to like it?" He said nervously "What do you have in mind?" I asked "Follow me" he said as he walked out of the kitchen and I followed behind him. I follow him up to the roof "I am going to swing us there" he said as he scratch the back of his head nervously "Oh....well you do it all the time..... how bad could it be'' I laughed nervously and he handed me the flask as I noticed how close he is to me which made me nervous "Can I? umm how do I say this without sounding like a creep" he said "Can I hold you so you don't fall when I swing?" He asked "You're right you do kind of sound like a creep but no I don't mind" I said as he came closer to me and wrap his arm around my waist, I jump up and wrap my legs around his hips as well as wrap my arms around his neck and I can hear his breathing getting heavier "What are you-" but I interrupted him "So I can be more secure but I can let go if you're uncomfortable" I said as I put one of my leg on the ground but he put his hand on the back of my thigh and pull my leg up as I wrap my leg back around his waist "No it's fine I just wasn't expecting it" he said as he holds me with one hand "You ready?" He asked, I nodded and he jumped off the building "Ahhhhhhh '' I screamed as my grip on him tightened.

After a couple minutes of swinging we suddenly stop "Umm we're on the ground now" he said as I snuggled my head into the crook of his neck afraid to let go as he rubs my back to comfort me, I open my eyes to take a peek to see that we're on the rooftop "O-oh sorry" I stuttered as I loosen my grip around him and stand on my feet "No it's fine" he said as we walk to the edge of the roof and sit down. I open the flask and poured the soup into the cup, I took a sip from the cup and handed it to Spider-Man as he lifted his mask and took a sip "Now that I think about it I don't actually know your name your real name that is" I said looking out into the city as I seen him in the corner of my eyes looking at me "Ummm" he said as I look towards him "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to" I said "It's fine my name is Peter" he said and I nodded "Peter...... I like it" I said "What's your name?" He asked 'Should I tell him? Well it's only fair since he told me his name' I thought "My name is Wanda" I said as I took the cup from his hand and took a huge sip "Heyyyy" he said and I just giggled at him "But Wanda I like your name" he said and I blush "Thanks" I said as I looked into his lenes "Hey Pete.. wait can I call you that?" I asked "Yeah I don't mind" he said "What is your biggest fear?" I asked and he stopped to think about it. "My biggest fear is losing my loved ones" he said as I could hear the hurt in his voice "What's yours?" He said quickly trying to change the subject "Ummm I guess my biggest fear is to be alone but I'm not alone because I have you" I said as I smiled at him "And Pete I just want to thank you because without you I would have gone insane and have no one else who care about me" I said with a little smile full of sadness "I will never let you be alone I will always care about you Wanda" he said as I see a smile formed on his lips "Thank you Pete and I hope that you know that I will always be with you I care about you too" I said 'Maybe I should ask him if he has a girlfriend' I thought "You're welcome Wanda and thank you" he said smiling at me 'Here it goes' I thought "Um Pete can I ask you something" I ask and I see him turn to me giving me his full attention "Yes you can ask me anything Wanda I'll always be honest with you" he says and I can tell he means it "Do umm do you have a girlfriend" I ask and I see a sad look on his face while he looks at his hands "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to it's none of my business" I said as I feel bad as I might have made him upset. "No no it's ok I did have a girlfriend once" he said as I am both happy and sad I'm happy because he doesn't have a girlfriend but sad because they broke up "What happened? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to" I said curious of what the answer is but worried of why they broke up "One ummm of my villains found out who I am and because I couldn't help him he dropped her and I-I-i-i tried to save and she s-s-s-she" he says but turns away from me as I here sobs coming from him I scoot closer to him and give him a hug, I felt him go tense for a minute until he finally relax and lean in to my touch then the roof becomes silent "Thank you Wanda your a good friend" he said as he turn his head looking into my eyes "Hey Pete can umm can I kiss you?" I asked nervously and there was a moment of silence until I saw him nodding his head, so I put my hand on his exposed cheek and kissed him on his lips which tasted like the soup we just drank. It felt like all my worries had gone away, like I can relax for the first time in months. He kissed me back putting his hand on my waist pulling me closer to him, he forced his tongue in my mouth and I moaned as I bit his bottom lip as we then broke off the kiss and our forehead rested against each other.

"I think I'm falling in love with you" I said as I realized I said it and back up covering my mouth with my hand, as I see Peter blushing "Oh I'm sorry i shouldn't have told you that especially when you just told me your name and with what happened to your girlfriend I'm so sorry" I mumbled in my hand "No no it's okay I actually think that I'm falling in love with you too" he said and I removed my hand away from my mouth shocked "Really? You're not fucking with me right are you because if you are I will punch you in the face" I said a little bit shocked "I'm not fucking with you okay I'm serio-" he said but I interrupted him by cupping his cheeks and kissed his lips and he kissed me back holding my hips for support. I moan in his mouth as our tongues entangled with each other but I soon broke off the kiss to breathe and I saw a smile forming on his lips as I smiled back. We were staring into each other's eyes well mask lens for me "Wanda? Will you go-" but all of the sudden I felt something grab my side so I couldn't move and the next thing I know I'm in the sky, "What the?" I said as I look up to see a person in some sort of metallic brid suit I look behind me to see Spidey swinging after me, as I feel myself start to panic as I try to use my powers but they aren't working 'shit' I thought as I looked down at Peter swinging after me and I look at him panic on my face. I saw his web stick to the wing as he launched himself at us.

Peter POV

I launch myself on The Vulture's back "Hey big bird. Is this a new suit?" I asked "Yes it is now get off me I have a delivery to make" he said as he spins around but I manage to stay on his back "Okay that's it I'm revoking your wings privileges and give me my girlfriend back" I said as I grab the medal box on his back and pull it off as well as pull out some of the wires but nothing happened until "Ahhhhhhh!" I heard screaming. I looked down to see Wanda falling and I did not hesitate to jump after her as I saw the pure terror on her face 'No I can't let this happen again' I thought as I started to pick up speed, once I got closer to her before she hit the ground everything starts to slow down like we're in a movie as she looks afraid which turns into a sad smile and she says something and I shake my head as I shoot a web at her hand but the web never reaches her as the Vulture grabs me and I am forced to watch in horror as she hits the ground 'No...no no no no. I can't let this can't happen. this must be a dream. This can't be happening....not again' I thought as I grab The Vulture's feet and pry his feet off me not caring if I break his toe as he screams in agony. I showed no emotion as he dropped me and I landed right next to Wanda as I saw blood coming from her head and nose "Wanda?" I said my voice shaking as I dropped to my knees next to her and cradled her body in my arms "Please no" I said as tears streamed down soaking my mask and I put my head on her chest hoping to hear a heartbeat but I can't hear one. I lifted my head in shock, not saying a word until "WANDA!" I yelled as I completely broke down at the thought of not seeing her alive and happy "Wanda come back please don't leave me" I said between sobs as I use my tremble hand and move strands of her hair out of her face and I started hearing people talking around me but I didn't care "Wanda come back to me please!" I said still sobbing as I smiled sadly at her, imagining her beautiful smile but all of a sudden my spidey sense starts tingling. I lifted my mask above my mouth and kissed her forehead "I'll come back Wanda" I said as I gently laid her body back on the ground as I pulled my mask back down. I looked around to see the citizens of New York looking at me but I didn't care, I then looked up and saw The Vulture was flying away so I shot my web at his feet and pulled him to the ground, I didn't say a single word as I walked up to him and punched him multiple times full of rage but before I could hit the final blow I felt someone grab my arm, I turned around to see Mr Stark.

"That's enough kid you're going to kill him" he said calmly and it only made me angrier "I DON'T CARE HE KILLED HER SO WHY SHOULDN'T I KILL HIM?!" I yelled "Wait killed who?" He asked, "My girlfriend!" I responded "Your girlfriend? When did you get a girlfriend? Nevermind Maybe we can get her to the compound and treat her?" He asked and I pointed to where her body was but she wasn't there and I looked behind me to see that The Vulture wasn't there either. "Where did they go?" I asked as I looked around as I couldn't see Toomes or Wanda and tears started to form in my eyes as I continue to look around panic and I dropped to my knees in shock "No..no...no no no no" I mumbled "Come on kid let's go back to the compound and see if we can find her" he said but I didn't move "Kid?" He said concerned but I never answered him so he picked me up and flew away with me on his shoulder as I mumbled something under my breath "I failed"

One week later

I laid in my bed with my pillow soaked in tears and more coming out as I heard the door squeak open but I know it was Aunt May who came into my room and sat on my bed next to me with my back to her "Peter sweetie are you okay? You haven't told me what's wrong since Tony brought you here and have barely eaten anything, I'm really worried about you Peter" she said worried as she rub circles on my back to comfort me but I didn't say anything until "My girlfriend died and I could have saved her if there was just one more second I could have saved her" I mumbled with a hoarse voice "Oh Peter I don't have the right advice for this situation but everything gets better in time you'll still hurt from the pain of losing her but it'll get better" she said as she gets of the bed "Okay Peter your food is on your bedside table if you want it and I got a call from Tony he said he wants to see you today but you don't have to go if you don't want to" she said "I have to go to work so I'll see you later Peter I larb you" she said as I heard the door closed and I turn around on my bed to grab the food on my bedside table 'Peter you can't just lay in your bed all day you have to get up and you're going to see Mr Stark to see what he wants' I thought as I finish my food as I remember what Wanda told me that day

+-+Flashback+-+

Everything starts to slow down as she looks afraid which turns into a sad smile and she says something "It's Okay Pete just promise me you'll live your life happily that's my only wish I love you" she said and I shake my head as I shoot a web at her hand but the web never reaches her as the Vulture grabs me and I am forced to watch in horror as she hits the ground

+-+End of Flashback+-+

'But how can I live happily how can I be a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man when I can't even protect my love one's from my own villains but i have to at least try, that's all any of us can do is try and it was what Wanda wanted and I will respect her final wish' I thought I sighed as I get out of bed taking my empty plate with me as I walked out my room but before I walk out the door I see the picture of Gwen smiling "I'm so sorry Gwen it happened again I'm so stupid" I said to myself as I close the door looking at the picture and downstairs to the kitchen. I put my plate in the sink as I remember how we made the soup together.

+-+Flashback+-+

"Well I was thinking about making soup so we can go to our favorite spot and watch the sunset as we drink some soup but I just don't know what's missing" I said "Can I have a taste?" she asked as I nodded and took a spoon full of the soup and brought the spoon to her face to feed her the soup, as I see her move some of her hair behind her ear and took a sip "Mm your right it's missing something" she said as I wait to hear her option "Where is your seasoning cabinet?" she asked and I pointed to the cabinet next to her. She opened the cabinet and started looking for something what I have no idea "Ha" I heard her say as she grabbed the chili powder and turned towards the pot. "Chili powder?" I asked confused, "Just trust the process, Spidey" she said smiling at me

+-+End of Flashback+-+

As I walk back into the living room I feel some tears slide down my face as I get to the door to put on my shoes. Once I was finish putting on my shoes I realized that I have tears stain on my face I went back upstairs to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror and see my red eyes as well as bags under my eyes "Damn I look like shit" I said as I turn the sink on and splash water on my face. After I was done washing my face I turn off the water and look at myself in the mirror again, 'I still look like shit but it's good enough I guess' I thought as I am about to exit out the bathroom I notice some underwear by tub. I go over to pick it up and I realize that it is Wanda's the one that she was wearing that I must have dropped it the when I was cleaning her clothes 'I think back to when I accidently caught her coming out of the shower I remember was just staring at her like an idiot because she looked so beautiful and she had a very good body I didn't see her breasts but she had a body of a model and the beauty of a goddess I wish I could have told her that sooner' I thought as I made my way downstairs to the door I turn around to look around the apartment one last time before I open the door and left.

Time skip

I walked into Stark Tower and to the receptionist desk to see Claire was typing away on her computer "Hey Claire" I said trying to sound like I'm in a good mood "Hey Pete-"she said but stopped talking when she looked up to see me "Peter are you okay? You like shit" she said as she got out of her chair and went around the desk to hug me "Thanks I haven't noticed" I said sarcastically as she released me from the hug and I did the same "Peter Parker are you being sarcastic with me please tell me what happened because you were gone for a week?" She asked worried "I uhhhhh I-i don't want to talk about it" I said as I look down at the ground and I felt her hand on my chin she lifted my face making me look at her "Was it because of that kid what's his name flash? Is he the reason you didn't come for a week or why you didn't call me because if he is the reason I'll beat his ass" she said and I chuckled at how protective she is as we are best friends almost like brother and sister although I think she has a tiny crush on me "Thanks for your concern but no flash haven't messed with me AKA beating my ass" I said "I swear that fucking kid hurt you again I'm going to murder him and I will not feel guilty to you about it" she said as I heard a little bit of anger and her voice "No I'm fine really" I said "Then can I ask why are you here because you look like you haven't slept in a couple of days and once you miss two days I started to get worried about you and thought that you was hurt or even worse dead" she said worried "Well I'm not dead as you can clearly see but if you must know Mr Stark said he needed to talk to me so that's where I'm heading right now" I said "Peter Wait" she said as I started walking to the elevator I stop to see her walking up to me to give me another hug "Whatever is going on with you I hope you know that I will be there for you" she said "I know you are a good person Claire" I said as some tears escape my eyes wetting her lather jaket and her shrit we break the hug and she puts both of her hands on my checks cuping my face "If you ever want to talk to me I will listen, I care about you Peter" she said looking into my eyes keeping one of her hands on my check as she leans in to kiss my cheek "Bye Peter" she said with a smile on her face "Bye Claire see you later maybe" I said as I walk to the elevator I take one last look at her as the doors close.

"Good afternoon Mr Parker" Friday said "Good afternoon Friday and can you please call me Peter" I said "Sure Peter but are you okay it seems like you have been crying" she said "Yes I'm fine Friday it's just an eyelash has went in my eye so I took it out" I said lying but it was an unbelievable one because people's eyelashes fall in the eye all the time "Peter I think you're lying to me because when I scanned you when you first came into the building you seem to be in emotional distress" she said sounding worried 'Is it possible for an A.I to have feelings well Untron was an A.I and so was Vision so I guess the answer is yes' I thought "You scan me!" I said, raising my voice slightly annoyed that she would violate my privacy "Yes I scan everyone that comes in the building now that Mr Stark has added it to my program" she said as I regret raising my voice at her "Oh well Mr Stark is always updating you" I said "He does that quite a lot now do you want me to call Mrs Stark?" She asked "No thank you I'm fine Friday" I said "But Peter it is not good to avoid your problems especially since you're on the verge of a mental breakdown" she said "Friday I'm fine really" I said as I'm getting upset I heard the elevator ding and then open "We have arrived at the meeting floor but please considered what I have said" she said "I will oh and Friday thank you. Your a good friend I appreciate that you were concerned about me" I said glad that she cares "Your welcome Peter and I am programed to help everyone in the Avengers and since you are a part of their family that means you too" she said and I am kinda shocked that Mr Stark and the other Avengers think of me as part of their family as they don't know me very well "T-t-t-thanks Friday" I said as I left the elevator "Oh and Peter good luck in the meeting" she said 'But why would she send me to The Avengers meeting room I'm not even an Avenger' I thought as I entered the meeting room to see all of the Avengers sitting including Tony as well as Nick Fury standing in front of them "Peter has arrived Mr Stark" I heard Friday say and all of the Avengers turn around to look at me as Tony got out of his chair and approached me "Hey kid how are you doing?" He asked concern "I'm doing fine but why am I here?" I asked him confused. "We need your help we as in The Avengers with some something Avengers related so why don't you sit down and we can explain, you can decide if you want to help us or not I'm not going to force you If you don't want to help us that is fine the choice is yours kid" he said as I nodded in agreement and he turned around and walked towards the table as I followed right behind him. I sat right beside him and a picture of Wanda appeared 'Wanda?' I thought as flashes of her dead body in my arms made some tears roll down my cheeks but I don't think anyone noticed so I quickly wipe them away "This is Wanda Maximoff" Mr Fury said as they all nodded for him to continue "As you all know she escaped Raft prison four months ago and none of you has succeeded in locating her whereabouts but thanks to Dr banner we have got an reading of chaos magic somewhere in Queens a few months ago" he said 'Wanda was in prison in the Raft? What did she do to get herself locked up in that horrible place?' I thought as Mr Fury looked directly towards me and then back towards the rest of the Avengers "But as you know we have searched all over Queen we have not managed to find her I know that some of you have speculated that she skipped town although I think that is highly unlikely because she has no food, no passport, no nothing and she also can't use her magic because we'll be able to track her I think she figured that out" he said 'She had powers? When was she going to tell me? I mean I never showed her my face so I guess that fair that she didn't tell me she has or had powers' I thought "And that's why we brought you here Spider-Man to figure out where this girl is and capture her to send her back to the Raft in a more secure area so we can make sure she doesn't escape a second time" he said as he looks into my direction.

"You know Queens like the back of your hand and we need your help since Stark satellite can't help us thanks to one of his lab experiments gone wrong" he said as he glanced at Mr Stark glaring at him and I see Mr Stark rolled his eyes "I will remind you this is an Avenger mission and going after her is very dangerous she is classified as an Avengers level theat" he said as the room fell in silence as everyone looks at me waiting for my answer 'But how it is Wanda dangerous she seems like such a kindhearted and honest person I don't think she could hurt someone, well I haven't known her for that long so I don't know for sure' I thought until Mr Stark said something breaking my train of thought "Kid you don't have to help us if you don't want to we understand if you want to say no" Mr Stark said as the room fell to silence again."I ummm I-I'm not sure if I can be much help but I will try" I said nervously "Okay but just in case you do come across her call The Avengers and shoot your web at her until she can't move don't fight her unless you have to " he said as he started to walk out of the room until "Wait!" I yelled by accident and I immediately put my hand over my mouth 'Oh shit he's probably going to kill me' I thought as he turned around to look at me "I-I'm sorry for yelling it's just can I get the files on Ms Maximoff so I can have more information about her if I do come across her and have to fight her just in case" I said he just stared at me with an understanding look "Sure Natasha will give you the files we have on Wanda and any other information you need as well" he said as he walk out the room and Miss Romanoff stands up from her seat "Okay this meeting is adjourned" Mr Fury said as Miss Romanoff comes back holding a flash drive in her hand "Everything you need to know about Wanda Maximoff is on this flash drive" she said as I stand up and took it from her hand "Thank you Ms Romanoff" I said as I walk out the room Mr Stark following me out and he then grabbed my shoulder and I turned around to face him "Kid are you sure you're up for this since your-" he said but I interrupted him "Yes I'm sure Mr Stark I just need something to keep my mind off of things and I think this is one of them" I said lying 'The real reason I am doing this is that I realize that Wanda never really told me much about her well except for her past but now I'm starting to question things and I need answers but I can't tell you that Mr Stark' I thought "Mr Stark is there any place I can look through Ms Maximoff files?" I asked as I look at him I see him contemplating to tell me something "Well I was going to wait to give you this for your birthday but I think it's a better time than ever to give you this" he said and I look at him confused as I have no idea what he is talking about "Just follow me and I'll show you" he said as he walked past me towards the elevator and I followed shortly behind him.

After the elevator opened we walked down a hallway. After a couple of minutes of walking we finally made it to Mr Stark's lab door but he stopped right in front of another door right beside it "Mr Stark what is this?" I asked confused "This is your birthday gift I remodeled this room so now you have your own personal lab right next to me of course I still need my personal assistant and lab bro" he said as I look at him with mixed feelings shocked, happy sad I just don't know how to feel so I just walked up to him and hug him tightly as he awkwardly hugs me back "Thank you Tony" I said in a low whisper as I let go of the hug and smiled "And also sorry I know you don't like hugs or people getting your personal space" I said sincerely "No it's fine but just a little heads up first" he said and I only nodded in agreement "Okay well here are the keys and the room is soundproof if you need any privacy if you need me just ask Friday" he said as he hand me keys and start to walk away but I stopped him "Hey! Mr Stark thank you" I said as he turns around to look at me "Your welcome" he said as he walks into his office and I clutch the keys in my hand as I walk to the door and unlock it with the key, once I enter the room I turn on the light and stared at the room in amazement "This is so cool" I said as I walk further into the room and sat down at what is my desk. I then put in my flash drive in my keyboard and a hologram appeared in front of me seeing it's downloading, once it finish downloading the computer I open the file to see a picture of Wanda in a straight jacket 'She looks miserable and tired' I thought as I look at what seems to be a photo of her before she sent to her cell in the Raft prison

***

Name: Wanda Maximaxoff

Age:17

Mother:Iryna Maximoff (Deceased)

Father:Oleg Maximoff (Deceased)

Brother: Pietro Maximoff (Deceased)

Other relative:Unknown

Place of origin: Sokovia

Powers: From what Ms maximoff has said the Mind Stone inside of Loki's scepter amplified her powers and Wanda's abilities include telekinesis, energy manipulation, and some form of neuroelectronic interfacing that allows her to both read thoughts and also give her targets waking nightmares.

She alongside Pietro went on to help the robot Ultron, who shared her disdain for Tony Stark. However, when she and Pietro discovered the true nature of Ultron's plans, they switched allegiances and joined the fight against him making her an Avenger.

***
"So Wanda is the last one in her family alive" I said sadly as I saw a video on the file "What is this?" I asked as I click on the video file and a video start playing

***

"We are here with Wanda Maximoff after the incident in Lagos, Nigeria" a man said looking directly in a dark room with only one light at the security camera and turning around sitting in his chair across from what look like to be Wanda but it's too dark to know for sure "It was a fucking accident I didn't mean to kill all those innocent people I was trying to protect cap after he got distracted by something Crossbones said, so if anything you should be asking cap about what the hell was he doing not taking him down as quickly as possible when they're civilians around" she said with anger in her voice 'Yep that's Wanda all right' "Well according to vision" he started to say but she's scoffed "That pink son of a bitch can suck a dick for all I care" she said venom trickling from her mouth "He's red" the man said and Wanda lean in the light "Do you think I give a fuck" she said "I actually think you do because according to all the other Avengers you seem to have a so-called romantic relationship with him. Am I right?" he said as she signed annoyed and leaned back in her chair "Well not anymore" she said more softly "Okay well on topic again vision seems to claim that you did it on purpose" he said as I saw Wanda sit up quickly "What?! Like I said before it was an accident and he doesn't have any proof and I would never do that to innocent people" She yelled and the room fell silence for a few minutes until "Actually he does have proof" he said as Wanda I can see mixed feelings on her face hurt, betrayed, mad and shocked all in one.

Then pulled out a recording and start playing it and I suddenly heard a mumble Wanda voice from what seems like she on another side of the door on the recording and then I heard a few shuffling until I heard a door closed "Don't worry everything will go to plan The Avengers won't suspect the thing" the Wanda recording said "Yes I understand tell crossbones that I'll handle the rest" I heard a muffled Wanda voice said "Hail Hydra" Wanda voice said as it felt silent and I heard shuffling and then the door open "Oh hey vision" Wanda voice said "Hey Wanda what were you just doing in there?" A voice said "Oh I was just having an important phone call now come on we have to go with others"Wanda voice said as a recording stop.

"Now Wanda don't lie to me was that you" he said "W-well that was my voice but that wasn't me I didn't say all those things you have to believe me" she said and the man just signed annoyed "I think we're done here for today" the man said as he get up from the chair "I was set up you got to believe me it must be vision because I didn't say all those things that's in the recording" she said "Oh really because there's a recording and pictures from Friday that says otherwise that it was faked" the man said "Well it's not me somebody must have happened to Friday and framed me" she said "That's highly unlikely" he said and then the video ended

***

"So that's how Wanda was in the Raft prison but by the way she sounded like she genuinely didn't do it" I said as I heard a knock on the door "Come in" I said as I look towards the door to see Tony entered the room "Hey kid I'm just checking on" he said "Oh I'm fine but thanks" I said as I look back at the file "Kid I know we haven't talked much when you know happened" he said hesitantly as my head snapped towards him "I don't want to talk about it" I said "I know but you never talked to anyone not even May about what happened that day" he said and it weirdly made anger built up inside me "I'm fine I promise" I said "Well May haven't seen you smile and she said you barely eaten since that day so we are both worried about you so please don't keep it in it will only lead you to blow up" he said worried as a flash of Wanda smiling and giggling, I then smiled sadly as tears streamed down my face and it felt like my heart is being ripped out my chest "I'm fine really" I said as I grab my shirt trying not to break down in front of him "Oh kid your not and that's okay" he said as he walked next to me and put his hand on my shoulder "I-I'm I'm-" I said but was interrupt by my own sobs as Tony starts to hug me and I hugged back tightly and I start to sob on his shoulder.

+-+Flashback+-+

I look at her lovingly as she laughs at my joke "It's not funny but at the same time it is" she said as she starts to calm down and she turned her head towards me "Your staring" she said teasingly as I turn my head away blushing "N-no I'm not" I said as she gently grab my chen and lead me to meet her face "I know when you're lying spidey and I know when my friend have something on there mind so what is it" she said as I look at her shock "How do you know?" I asked as she removed her hand from my face "I can read you like a book now tell me what's wrong" she said as she nudge my shoulder and I signed "I hate when you're right but it's just everyone I know will always be in danger and one person I loved very much die because of me and I can't forgive myself" I said sadly "Spidey I understand how you feel well for me everyone of my relatives are dead" she chuckle and there was a moment of silence until " Hey Spidey let's make a promise" she said as she grab my hands and I turn my body to face her "I promise that I will be there for you no matter what. Even if things get hard and will never make you think your alone in the world" she said as I stared at her and then smiled but she couldn't see "I promise" I said as I can see her eyes light up and a small smile form on her lips "Don't ever think your alone and don't have anyone to talk to because you have me" she said "That goes for you too" I said as we both stared into each other's eyes smiling 'If only I know that a week later she would be dead'

+-+End of Flashback+-+

I opened my eyes and felt a sharp pain in my head as I realized that I fell asleep crying on Tony, I then sat up and rub the sleep out of my eye to see I'm in a bedroom on the bed just then the door opened and it's Tony "What happened Tony?" I asked as he sat on the bed "You cried until you fell asleep I didn't have a heart to wake you up so I brought you up here so you can sleep comfortably" he said "Oh I'm so sorry Tony for you know crying on your shoulder thing" I said nervously "No it's fin- wait did you call me Tony" he said raising his eyebrows at me as realization hit my face "I guess I did" I said awkwardly as Tony could only nod with a smile "Also Tony thank you for letting me cry on your shoulder" I said "No problem but can I ask you something?" He asked and nodded in response "Can you tell me what happened that day? You don't have to if you want too" He said as the room fell silence until I sighed "I-i guess I have to tell someone but please don't tell May" I said with pleading eyes "I promise" he said "Okay well I meet this girl and we really hit it off and started seeing each other more and more t-the day it h-happened" I stuttered out as my eyes filled with tears "We we're in Aunt May's apartment when she was at work and we cooked soup together after the soup was done I swing her to our favorite spot and we had soup there..... we were just having a casual conversation like we always do she's teasing me and me getting flustered " I said and then I pause for a second before continuing "And we both said to each other that we liked each other and I was really happy but it was short-lived once vulture grabbed her and I immediately swung after her, I made a joke but it was my fault I was nervous that she would hurt her or something and you know when I'm nervous I make joke this was not the best time. So I broke my wire out of his wings and he dropped it I immediately jumped after her and I was trying to go as fast as I can but by the time I almost caught her hand the vulture grabbed me and I saw her hit the ground" I said as I look down at my hands and tear fell down my cheek as I quickly wiped it away "And now you're all caught up" I chuckled in self-pity as the room fell silent again.

"What was her name?" He asked 'Should I tell him I mean he promised not to tell anybody but no I trust Tony but what am I supposed to say Hey you know that dangerous criminals that you were supposed to be catching oh yeah she's dead and it's all my fault' I thought and shook my head "Kid are you okay?" He asked concerned "Yes and her name is Wanda" I said hesitantly as I saw his face go from concern to shock "Wanda? As in Wanda Maximoff? The one we are trying to catch is dead" he said as I nodded in response and he put his hand on his eyelid "Did I do something wrong?" I asked nervously "No no you didn't I just need to go handle something you just go to sleep" he said as he got up from the bed and walked towards the door "Good night Tony" I said nervously has Tony stops in front of the door and turn around to look at me "Good night kiddo" he said as he walked out the room closing the door behind him and I lay back on my bed and fall asleep

??? POV

I wake up by the lights turning on and I tried to move my hand but they don't move, I look down to see my hands are in some type of restraint "What is this?" I asked as I look around and it seems to be a torture chamberas I continue to look around and a man walking in "Who are you and where am I?" I asked confused but a little bit on the guard "Your finally wake nice now we can get things started" he said as two men walk in with a tray of something but I couldn't exactly see what it is and the first guy that entered step into the light and it was Baron von Strucker's "Hello Ms Maximoff It's nice to see you again" he said with an evil grin

--------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday and thank you for reading this chapter also the finale chapter of Witching hour is coming out next week sorry for the wait as well as a Christmas special coming as well (On time) and a one-shot coming as well. Anyways thank you for reading again and I'll see you all in the next one ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 169 11
This is book 7/7 in my SpiderWitch Series Wanda and Peter no longer know each other as they used to, no more love story, no more comfort that they b...
13.8K 355 24
TW: Mature Audiences Only (18+) Y/n has had major anger issues since she can remember. So bad, that Hydra kidnapped her when she was young and used i...
13.9K 460 23
This is book 6/7 to my SpiderWitch series Peter and Wanda's identities just got revealed and things take a drastic turn on the couples relationship...
11.5K 581 64
Wanda Maximoffxfemale reader Y/nxWanda Y/n Summers had a troubled past. She had lost so much, but her past seems to always be at her heels. She decid...