Adopting An Alpha Bunny[Sulay]

By Kakshu

The omega school tyrant, legendarily known as "Xing Ge", Zhang Yixing's heat is approaching. He thought he h... More

Chapter 1 : Troublesome Omega!
Chapter 2 : Finding A Partner Is Fucking Hard!
Chapter 3 : Let's Raise A Pet
Chapter 4 : Try Look Over Him As Well
Chapter 6 : Docile Herbivore Junmyeon Is Safe.
Chapter 7 : I Still Have A Chance?
Chapter 8 : Is He Is Crazy?
Chapter 9 : I Really Cherish You; Cherish Yourself As Well
Chapter 10 : Teach Me
Chapter 11 : You Never Cared About Him, Truly
Chapter 12 : Xinghyung Is Out Of Danger Now
Chapter 13 : No regret!
Chapter 14 : Love Is Actually Strenuous Subject
Chapter 15 : Don't give up So Easily!
Chapter 16 : So Clueless
Chapter 17 : He Dared!
Chapter 18 : Teach A Lesson
Chapter 19 : My Silly Alpha
Chapter 20

Chapter 5 : Purposely

225 11 0
By Kakshu

Class was almost over when Suho finished running, but he still rushed over happily and was in time to catch lay ’s last shot.

“Good! Xinghyung ’s shooting is so accurate!” He applauded from the sidelines, being quite supportive.

Lay replied, “……shut up.”

Come on, someone drag this guy away, eh?

The class bell rang a moment later and a few more people in the next class entered the sports field. The already busy field became noisy again. Lay thought it all looked very troublesome. In actuality, he didn’t like settings with a lot of chatting people, so he was ready to leave.

What was even more annoying was that there was another guy talking in his ear.

Suho said, “Xinghyung , Xinghyung , you play basketball so well, can you teach me?”

If Lay had the patience to teach people, he wouldn’t be known as the daunting “Yixing Ge” of T University these days.

He endured it, but in the end, he couldn’t restrain himself, “Do you never stop?”

Before suho could respond, suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of a ball heading towards him, straight towards his face. He quickly raised his hand, protecting his face, but his forearm immediately turned red from the impact.

“Sorry, my hand slipped.”

Jackson , who had just entered the sports field, walked over slowly, with a deliberate smirk at the corner of his mouth, “Yixing is so good-looking that my gaze accidentally wandered away.” As he spoke, his arm slung naturally over Lay ’s shoulders.

Lay glanced sideways at the hand on his shoulder and then at the corner of Jackson’s slightly raised lips, frowning.

In all the time they had known each other, this seemed to be Jackson’s most daring move, almost as if he were proclaiming sovereignty. He should have felt happy over it, but he didn’t.

Jackson deliberately released some pheromone.

The hot summer air mixed with a little bit of strong alpha scent. As Jackson ’s body temperature seeped into his skin, his body began to feel a slight unconscious agitation and a faint blush appeared on his face.

But inside he felt very cold.

Even if Jackson did it deliberately out of jealousy, Lay didn’t like this method of using pheromones to subdue other alphas, the same method used to make omegas surrender.

So arrogant and stupid.

Jackson looked at the unfamiliar alpha in front of him for a moment and then asked, “Lay , who is this?”

Lay looked at Suho , who wore a stunned expression, and said, “My new roommate.”

Jackson  noticed that while the alpha in front of him looked short but a little strong, he really wasn’t a threat, so he smiled, “So it’s like that. I thought it was another alpha bothering Lay . Don’t bully Lay in the dorm, okay?”

“Who can bully me?” Lay said in disdain.

Jackson pinched his face almost indulgently, “Yes, you are so ferocious.”

Until Jackson left and they also left the sports field, suho was still a struck-dumb person who was stunned into speechlessness.

Lay said, “Hey, come back to the dorm with me.”

Suho said nothing, following behind him without a word. He waited until they were in the dorm and then suddenly asked, “Xinghyung , did that person really do that on purpose?”

Lay said casually, “Probably.”

Suho stopped talking.

Entering the dorm room, Lay opened his cabinet, took out the common medicine box, dug out an ointment, and walked in front of Suho , who was sitting on his chair with his head down. “Extend your hand.”

Suho obediently reached out his hand, “Thanks, Xuezhang.”

Lay pulled suho ’s arm and saw that the red spot had by now turned blue. Jackson was very strong, that impact could be assumed to have been brutal. But, after all, Suho had been injured because of him, so he could only return the favor like this.

“I apologize for him. He is……an impulsive person.”

Suho smiled, “It’s okay, my skin is thick and Xinghyung himself is personally helping me apply medicine. I’m too happy to focus on the past.”

Lay paused his actions.

This alpha was really too optimistic.

“Aren’t you angry? He deliberately hit you,” he asked.

Suho smiled, but it wasn’t very sincere, “It’s normal for him to hit me…… I didn’t know that you had a boyfriend, Xinghyung , and I confessed to you and hung around you, causing trouble for you both, I’m sorry…… ”

The more he spoke, the softer his words fell and the further down his head went.

Lay rubbed his messy hair, “Nothing to be sorry for, I’m not going out with him yet.”

Suho raised his head when he heard those words, his eyes glittering like dark emeralds, exuding a faint light.

“But it’s better for you to give up on me. As I said, we’re not compatible,” Lay added this last sentence, not wanting him to expect too much.

Suho looked at him for a moment, then said, “I can’t do that. Xinghyung has no partner and I’ve been pursuing you all along. If Xinghyung had a partner, I would wish you well silently in my heart. This is what I thought to myself before I came to university and that hasn’t changed.”

Lay realized that though suho was very mild-tempered most of the time, he was particularly stubborn when they got on this certain topic.

“Fine, you can love however you want, but don’t blame me for not telling you in advance: no matter how proactive you are, I probably won’t respond to you. Don’t come to me acting all wronged later, I won’t put up with it.”

He had to make this statement clear. It was cruel to be cruel, but making the other recognize reality sooner would save trouble in the future.

However, suho was very calm, as if he had expected it to be like this, “Okay, I actually didn’t really have much hope. Xinghyung is so powerful, I really don’t deserve you……but I still want to fight.”

He scratched his scalp, appearing as if he were embarrassed.

Lay felt annoyed. He didn’t know if it was annoyance that he was so unconfident as an alpha or annoyance because he knew there was no hope and still refused to give up.

He was too lazy to argue. He smeared the ointment on Suho ’s body and pointed to his hand, “Remember to rub in the medicine.” Then he went into the bathroom and took a shower.

Jackson sent a message at about 10 o’clock in the evening, asking lay whether he wanted to go out to drink. Lay had gone with him once before. All it was was a bunch of disorder as people gathered together to fight over alcohol. Such a noisy headache. He immediately replied: [In bed, next time.]

JsonOnnn: [No way, really? So early? What kind of college student goes to sleep so early. ]

Lay was actually just lying on the bed. He didn’t plan to go to sleep immediately, but to keep Jackson from forcing him to go out, he replied: [Feeling a bit tired today.]

Jackson didn’t reply for a while. Lay thought that he had given up, but after a while, the other party made a voice call.

He answered in a bad mood, “Hey.”

“I say, Lay , that alpha in your dorm, does he like you?”

Jackson asked this question so coldly that the words in lay’s mouth froze and he glanced at Suho ’s bed.

Suho noticed his keen gaze, putting down the book in his hand and smiling at him. He softened his voice, afraid of interrupting the call, and said, “Xinghyung , what’s wrong?”

Lay mouthed back “nothing”, then turned to Jackson on the phone, “Yes.”

The background on Jackson ’s end was very noisy. There seems to be a group of people trying to egg someone on. Jackson laughed, “And what’s your opinion of him?”

Lay replied, “No opinion, I’m not interested.”

Jackson said, “Haha, I knew it. He’s too weak. You like strength, right?”

Lay was a bit disgusted with Jackson’s smug tone. He really wasn’t interested in Suho , but he didn’t look down on him because of his weak pheromones. Jackson regarded pheromone as the only indication of strength in an alpha, full of superiority for himself.

He was about to argue back when Jackson suddenly said, “What about me, what do you think of me?”

“……”

He was quite self-confident, “You like me, right? Why not go out with me?”

When Lay heard this sentence, his first reaction was not happiness.

He and Jackson had been in an ambiguous relationship for nearly a year and he had finally received an invitation from his favorite alpha near his heat period, so he should’ve felt relieved, but what he thought of instead was the scene from when Suho confessed to him that one day.

At that time, those brown-green eyes had been full of earnestness and anticipation and his voice had been cautious and extremely firm.

I like you.

You like me.

The only difference was the person speaking, how could it sound so completely different?

Lay couldn’t see the look on Jackson ’s face at this moment, so he didn’t know what expression he had as he spoke those words. He couldn’t help but fall into his imagination, remaining silent for a while.

Jackson got anxious after not receiving a reply. He had just let it slip out loud that Lay liked him and the crowd of friends around him were waiting for the results to prove it. He couldn’t lose face like this, so he asked again, “Yixing , speak up, do you like me?”

Without knowing why, Lay looked over at Suho — suho was still watching him, as if his eyes hadn’t left him since he answered the phone. The two gazes collided and Suho scratched his nose a bit shyly. The he looked back, his eyes landing softly on him, the smile at the corner of his mouth warm.

“Maybe I like you a bit.”

Lay was looking at Suho as he spoke to Jackson on the phone.

The smile on Suho ’s face froze suddenly as he apparently realized who lay was on the phone with and what they were talking about.

Jackson seemed very happy and laughed a few times, “That’s good, then let me hear you call me 哥哥?”

Lay gave in to his request, “哥哥.”

Jackson laughed again even more happily and said a few more sweet words. Finally, he couldn’t hold back the drunks and hung up the phone first.

Lay only then realized that Jackson hadn’t said he liked him back yet.

Suho , who was opposite to him, had lain down who knows when, with his back turned to him. He could only see a large bulge under the quilt, body practically invisible, and he was unusually silent.

Lay turned off the overhead lights and fell asleep early for once.

He was not so kind as to comfort the other boy. He’d long since made things clear with his words, so if he felt sad or lost, it was all what the other had asked for.

If it was said that there were always a few scums in your life to help you grow, then he didn’t mind being that scum.

Update : 9 Nov 2021
Total words : 1893

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 3.2K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
180K 1K 190
Mature content
30.7K 717 13
Get ready for one HELL of a time!.
26.4K 933 7
សាច់រឿងមិនសាកសមសម្រាប់ក្មេងក្រោម(18+)មានពាក្យរោលរាលអាសអាភាស🔞