Knowing the Secrets

By ariel_corinne

(A story about a girl being reborn into the originals) My name was Lilly Martin but as I was walking back fro... More

Chapter 1: The past life
Chapter 2: Something terribly wrong
Chapter 3: The Dead
Chapter 4: Some Time
Chapter 6: An Annoying headache

Chapter 5: Meeting Hope

327 12 0
By ariel_corinne

I woke up after a long night of research. I realized I'm a powerful witch so if I put the hollow in me, then I can die and they will be safe.

I walk into the kitchen only to run into someone.

"Sorry" I look up and see it's Hope. My mouth drops open, she's more beautiful then I thought.

"Who are you?" She questions confused.

"I'm here to save you and your family." I say.

"And I'm doing it today, the hallow will be no more".

She looks even more confused but I can see in her eyes is hope.

(in hopes eyes is hope... that's a bit confusing)

I walk in and quickly set everything up Klaus walks in and questions me but I ignore him.

I see in the corner of my eye Hope talking with her father. As Vincent, Elijah, Davina, Kol, Freya, Keelin, Rebekah, and Marcel all gather around.

i close my eyes and start the spell.

(insert whatever spell you think would be good here)

i mumble and call the hollow out. After a few seconds she appears. i say the spell over and over.

i hear people yelling but i shut it out. My hair blows from the intense winds.

As i finish off the spell my vision goes black and i faint.

I woke up and winced. I ignore the pain and looked around I was in a bed there were clothes at the end of the bed so I got up and got a shower. I wrapped the towel around my body to dry it up. I drop the towel and quickly get dressed, I brushed out my hair then went back to bed passing out right away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 6.4K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
2.8K 135 12
In which four strangers are brought to the tvd world together after an unfortunate accident costs their lives. Will they survive in a world where po...
1.2K 73 4
Noah Clarke wakes up as Damon Salvatore after dying. Which is very unfortunate for everyone around him.
136K 3.6K 28
This Dopplegänger has a now very awake soul in her. Transmigration... you bitch